New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp #36: May Contain Bites!

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Oh, no! Will you still be paid?
    Nope, no money unless I actually get an assignment.
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MetDitto View Post
    Hey y'all. I posted here a couple times before. I did a two page comic as a joke for some friends in here that seem to not be here anymore. one and two.
    Neat! McMallard is weird.

dumb stuff u.u
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm transgender. Going to my first therapist appointment in a couple days. Kind of nervous. She's kind of locally famous for being really good about signing anything you could want, like a HRT recommendation. But she's kind of expensive and doesn't take insurance. I have really good insurance through my (*cough* wealthy, distant *cough*) father but live mainly with my (not so wealthy) mother... I'm working this summer so I can help cover the costs. My mom has made me promise not to start HRT until I come out to my dad, which I'm hesitant about - he is essentially who Fox News caters to, in terms of political, religious, &c. criteria. He had acute myeloid leukemia and had a bone marrow transplant, from a Sioux woman. So now he makes all these culturally appropriative jokes, as well as transmisogynist and general sexist ones. I can't ever come out to him, I think my mom knows that. So far I've come out to mom and sister, and some friends. They've been better than I could have imagined. But I feel entrapped with this. And I'm super nervous about this appointment. Guh.

And I'm struggling a lot with relationship stuff. I really like my GF a lot, zie's awesome and fantastic and great. Also asexual... Before I came out to myself I thought I was asexual, and then demisexual, but then I realized it was a self-identification thing and I'm not asexual or graysexual or on that spectrum. I just wasn't comfortable with myself at that point. But as I've become more and more comfortable being transgender, my sexuality has... blossomed? And I worry about being way too kinky for zir. Also it's long-distance so I can't really bring it up easily and when I do zie gets uncomfortable so I drop it.

Also zie has lately started saying "I love you" uhm, at the end of conversations and sometimes in the middle and I'm like... I dunno. It's my first relationship. I've only ever told my family I love them. It's a big deal to me to say that. I love my mother and my father and my sister and my uncles and aunts and cousins and dogs and especially my cat and my grandfather and my grandmother... But I'm related to all of them. I can't, the words just, I can't say it unless I mean it and I get really confused when I ask myself if I mean it. I get so much junk from my family about it being an LDR and meeting zir over the internet when my mom does internet dating all the time! Ugh! I end up just getting flustered and being like "you're awesome..." and it sucks cause I want zir to know I care so so much about zir but I can't say "I love you" cause I'm an awful human bean.

sorry just needed to get this off my chest ._.
    All good.

Why "zie"? She is your girlfriend and definitely a girl, thereby, right?

As for love and touch... Lets be honest. You're not going to get used to it without trying. Perhaps make the effort? Tell Gf that you are going to try but will do so slowly and will evaluate as you go. GF shoul be fine letting your top for a while if you're uncomfortable.

Romantic style love does feel different than filial love, though. Or paternal love, etc., so don't worry if you don't love your Gf like you love your mom or cats. Some would even say having the same kind of love would be the problem! Jokes aside though, be honest, be open, and make an effort. GF should at least be able to help with the process and possibly let you have leeway to handle it yourself in the parts that GF cannot help with herself.

space issues I guess also it's weird cause you're like rubbing all your germs on someone and they you so then everyone can get sick :P and if you think about it it's just a weird gesture :O
    Actually, mechanically, it makes a lot of sense. Without touch of a sort biologically recognized as intimate by the body, you get unwell. And there's a rather large amount of evidence that germ spreading is not a bad thing; anything below health threshold won't make you sick, but will arm you against future sickness.

As for space, well, that's the point. Intimacy is about letting down your guard. If you meet the Gf, ask her to go slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Really? I've not heard that. I thought it was rare for trans women to get much above a B, maaaybe a C if you're very well endowed.

I'm hoping for a nice B myself. I hold to the "any more than a handful is a waste" credo :P
    Aye. Although I'd always heard 'more than a mouthful'. Different strikes, I suppose~?

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Troll in the Playground

Really? I've not heard that. I thought it was rare for trans women to get much above a B, maaaybe a C if you're very well endowed.

I'm hoping for a nice B myself. I hold to the "any more than a handful is a waste" credo :P
    It's very much your mileage may vary, the problem most of us have is that our chests are wider, so they appear smaller. But hey, a friend of mine got a D out of HRT (and has only been on it for a year and a half) and I've heard of more like that, so.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Ogre in the Playground

Once again, I think SiuiS says it best.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

As for love and touch... Lets be honest. You're not going to get used to it without trying. Perhaps make the effort? Tell Gf that you are going to try but will do so slowly and will evaluate as you go. GF shoul be fine letting your top for a while if you're uncomfortable.

Romantic style love does feel different than filial love, though. Or paternal love, etc., so don't worry if you don't love your Gf like you love your mom or cats. Some would even say having the same kind of love would be the problem! Jokes aside though, be honest, be open, and make an effort. GF should at least be able to help with the process and possibly let you have leeway to handle it yourself in the parts that GF cannot help with herself.

Actually, mechanically, it makes a lot of sense. Without touch of a sort biologically recognized as intimate by the body, you get unwell. And there's a rather large amount of evidence that germ spreading is not a bad thing; anything below health threshold won't make you sick, but will arm you against future sickness.

As for space, well, that's the point. Intimacy is about letting down your guard. If you meet the Gf, ask her to go slow.
    zie's genderqueer and prefers zie/zir pronouns

I don't really want to get used to it :O

and letting down your guard only leads to getting hurt in my experience :I

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Ogre in the Playground

It's what I'm getting from wikipedia, so I really don't know. I want it though.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Troll in the Playground

I'd assume cause those are zir preferred pronouns.

and I think you're being a bit insensitive...
    Last edited by Astrella; 2013-06-19 at 03:32 PM.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ogre in the Playground

Guess you'llonly kniw how you feel after HRT, after HRT. Right now, it just seems like you're asking for advice you won't need. If you don't want a close, physical, intimate relationship, that's fine.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, made them popular again.

Braz says "yes! Yes there are~"
    (snrks)
    Tell her to start AIMing again! >: (
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitp #36: May Contain Bites!

Hey y'all. I posted here a couple times before. I did a two page comic as a joke for some friends in here that seem to not be here anymore. one and two.

dumb stuff u.u
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm transgender. Going to my first therapist appointment in a couple days. Kind of nervous. She's kind of locally famous for being really good about signing anything you could want, like a HRT recommendation. But she's kind of expensive and doesn't take insurance. I have really good insurance through my (*cough* wealthy, distant *cough*) father but live mainly with my (not so wealthy) mother... I'm working this summer so I can help cover the costs. My mom has made me promise not to start HRT until I come out to my dad, which I'm hesitant about - he is essentially who Fox News caters to, in terms of political, religious, &c. criteria. He had acute myeloid leukemia and had a bone marrow transplant, from a Sioux woman. So now he makes all these culturally appropriative jokes, as well as transmisogynist and general sexist ones. I can't ever come out to him, I think my mom knows that. So far I've come out to mom and sister, and some friends. They've been better than I could have imagined. But I feel entrapped with this. And I'm super nervous about this appointment. Guh.

And I'm struggling a lot with relationship stuff. I really like my GF a lot, zie's awesome and fantastic and great. Also asexual... Before I came out to myself I thought I was asexual, and then demisexual, but then I realized it was a self-identification thing and I'm not asexual or graysexual or on that spectrum. I just wasn't comfortable with myself at that point. But as I've become more and more comfortable being transgender, my sexuality has... blossomed? And I worry about being way too kinky for zir. Also it's long-distance so I can't really bring it up easily and when I do zie gets uncomfortable so I drop it.

Also zie has lately started saying "I love you" uhm, at the end of conversations and sometimes in the middle and I'm like... I dunno. It's my first relationship. I've only ever told my family I love them. It's a big deal to me to say that. I love my mother and my father and my sister and my uncles and aunts and cousins and dogs and especially my cat and my grandfather and my grandmother... But I'm related to all of them. I can't, the words just, I can't say it unless I mean it and I get really confused when I ask myself if I mean it. I get so much junk from my family about it being an LDR and meeting zir over the internet when my mom does internet dating all the time! Ugh! I end up just getting flustered and being like "you're awesome..." and it sucks cause I want zir to know I care so so much about zir but I can't say "I love you" cause I'm an awful human bean.

Hmm, I really feel uncomfortable with a parent making their child promise not to begin a medical procedure that will make them happy until they inform someone else of it, particularly when they know this person is like that and has such power over their child. Expecting the usual stress of coming out to anyone is bad enough, but this really sounds like an attempt at finding a way to stop you. >_<

Sorry, shouldn't say that about people I've never interacted with. Sorry! m(_ _)m

As for saying "I love you"; it is your first time in such a relationship, so it is understandable that it feels like a really really big deal. If your only experience with love is familial, then you have very little base for comparison, so don't feel bad about not being ready yet.

I'm going on cultural interpretation, as that phrase is kind of less important here, so feel free to dismiss me or take a few bits of salt with it. ^_^'

thanks for the offers but I really only can stand hugging close family and close friends D: which is another problem, if I ever met up with my GF I'd be distant and not-touchy even though I desperately want to :c
    Perfectly understandable, physical contact is kind of intimate. Nobody expects you to want it from anyone just because we sometimes do.

To be honest; I probably would jump if hugged randomly and freeze when done non-randomly, even by most family members. I'm a terrible hug-person. TT_TT

Quote Originally Posted by Eldest View Post
    Hush, I deal with enough irrational stuff at home.
    Considering my goodnight-message to my parent was "I need a top-hat, a summer dress and a Pikachu about this tall. It's Monday tomorrow!", I shall try to hush. X3

I have also answered "I'm not telling" to a question about whether I am trans. I am both glad and sad that it somehow worked. ._.

On the bra note: I have so little idea what all the letters do that I think I will just acquire a top hat, a neat dress and a Pikachu, and just ask for help. Should be wacky enough to avoid questions. ^_^'
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Considering my goodnight-message to my parent was "I need a top-hat, a summer dress and a Pikachu about this tall. It's Monday tomorrow!", I shall try to hush. X3

I have also answered "I'm not telling" to a question about whether I am trans. I am both glad and sad that it somehow worked. ._.

On the bra note: I have so little idea what all the letters do that I think I will just acquire a top hat, a neat dress and a Pikachu, and just ask for help. Should be wacky enough to avoid questions. ^_^'
    But that's an entirely rational request. Why would you think it's irrational?
    Last edited by Eldest; 2013-06-19 at 04:00 PM.
    LGBTA+itP

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ogre in the Playground

I have a sudden desire to make a life size Eevee plushie, place a couple loops on the under side, slip a hairband through the loops, and have an Eevee ride on my head all day.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...are you joking? Have you SEEn the chemistry from the original series?
    There are Spock/Kirk smutty fanfics older than I a,

ASDGTH AVATAR SO CUTE (tackleglompnuzzle)

Why?
    Yep. Remember, Kirk/Spock were (is?) generally considered the codifier for slash fiction well before there was an internet.

hey all. Hope everyone is well (and chocolate tort for those who aren't).
    "That's a horrible idea! What time?"

T-Shirt given to me by a good friend.. "in fairness, I was unsupervised at the time".

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
    O.o;; Lycundari... That is how I did my hair before I hacked it off... The color is also only a few shades away from my own...
    Well, it's a running joke among my friends that I can look in the future, so maybe I can also look in the past and to your home?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Hmmm, maybe you should keep an eye out for boyish young redheads peeking in through your windows at night, Karen. =3

Also, the painting is really wonderful - the colours in it give a really nice ethereal and dreamlike quality to it. ^_^
    Hehehe. Though if I had the ability to travel somewhere far away, I'd visit someone else...

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Lycunadari, the hivemind wants more paintings.
    And probably more chocolate, too, but that has nothing to do with your paintings.
    I'm working on it, the next one is already sketched out.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Leviathan View Post
    But if I did that, then Lauren wouldn't be able to do this to my hair, which would make her sad and possibly homicidal...
    Spoiler
    Show

Also, since people are showing artistic stuff, here's my silk painting gallery so far :)

Spoiler
    Show

Oh, pretty. Both your hair and your paintings.

dumb stuff u.u
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm too tired to think of good advise right now, so have some cookies instead.

I got two new pairs of schoes today – one pair of girly sandals for prom next week, and a pair of boyish walking shoes (because "sadly" they didn't have any walking shoes for women in my size – I'd never thought that having big feet would come in handy one day.) I'm happy now.
    You can call me Juniper. Please use gender-neutral pronouns (ze/hir (preferred) or they/them) when referring to me.

"We all are vessels of our brokenness, we carry it inside us like water, careful not to spill. And what is wholeness if not brokenness encompassed in acceptance, the warmth of its power a shield against those who would hurt us?" - R. Lemberg, Geometries of Belonging

Stories Art

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Barbarian in the Playground

Concerning boobs:
    I would very much like something about C, at least B. I'd be disappointed with A, but i'd have to deal with it. Size is not everything, right?

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ettin in the Playground

dumb stuff u.u
    Spoiler
    Show

That final paragraph...was incredibly sweet.

I used to be something of the defensive type as well, even to my friends and family as well. Saying "I love you" drops all your defences and can make you feel very exposed, even when, as in this case, you don't really have much to be afraid of.

This is probably more of a hope than anything but maybe zie knows or suspects how much you care for zir and zie's saying "I love you" for the both of you. It'd be nice to think so.

Regarding the pronoun tangent - I admit it's a little odd to use a third pronoun like "zie" but maybe that's just because I'm not particularly used to it. But then if it makes someone feel more comfortable and happy with themselves, I'm cool with using it. It's not that different to using the correct pronouns with transmen and transwomen.

Regarding the "feminine chest" discussion, I don't feel, as a guy, I have much to contribute in that regard. *blushes and meeps*

My only small comment is that "feminine chests" don't need to be particularly large to give a feminine bodyshape. Hips, gait, hair and facial features can all play just as large a role.
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2013-06-19 at 04:28 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Banned

Cool. Wasn't sure.

Well, I have only anecdotes for you. Lot of them, and across about eighty years, but still anecdotes. You get out of a relationship roughly what you invest into the relationship (multiplied by the quality of components, etc., but that's not relevant), so you'll have to consider at some point, whether the anxiety now from feeling... Inadequate, I suppose? Is worth more or less than the anxiety of exposing yourself. Both have pros; one is comfortable and familiar, the other has a supposed pay-off of emotional fulfillment-ness, but the values vary.

Of course, you were just venting, so my responses are unprompted and thus, ignorable. Consider this food for thought, I suppose? Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    I'd assume cause those are zir preferred pronouns.

and I think you're being a bit insensitive...
    Yes. I considered it important information for the 'problem' at hand, and in my flippancy failed to consider that it would seem a dismissal rather than just atheling data. That was a mistake and I will try to do better in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (snrks)
    Tell her to start AIMing again! >: (
    Perhaps. We are having weird IM troubles, and no time to sort them out :(
    I also think she's just more comfortable keepin her social reach small. She feels it keenly when she overextends. Surmise though, so we will see~!

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Ettin in the Playground

A thought, would your SO be ok with me using they to refer to them? I just don't seem to be able to get the hang of zie/zir.
    LGBTA+itP

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Mmmm, do you use Sophos, Cassie? It says that occasionally websites can throw up a false positive for that particular one. I haven't had anything flash up here at work and we've got some Miko-zealous AV software.
    Yep, 'twas sophos. Uni computer, so. Expected it was a false positive, but just wanted to point it out in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanail View Post
    Concerning boobs:
    I would very much like something about C, at least B. I'd be disappointed with A, but i'd have to deal with it. Size is not everything, right?
    I have A, and they're amazing. Good size to squidge squeeze, but not so large that I get back pain, and I can get away with not wearing a bra, which is less washing! \o/
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Ogre in the Playground

Regarding the "feminine chest" discussion, I don't feel, as a guy, I have much to contribute in that regard. *blushes and meeps*

My only small comment is that "feminine chests" don't need to be particularly large to give a feminine bodyshape. Hips, gait, hair and facial features can all play just as large a role.
    Oh, I'm totally aware of this. The thing is, my mother and sisters have set it as a standard of beauty in my mind (not the only one, by one of them) and my boyfriends enjoy large busts. On the whole, it's something I'd like to have.

On an entirely separate note, we should probably start deciding the title of the next thread. We go through these things like tissues.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Titan in the Playground

I have a sudden desire to make a life size Eevee plushie, place a couple loops on the under side, slip a hairband through the loops, and have an Eevee ride on my head all day.
    Do it do it do it and provide pictuuuures :3
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitp #36: May Contain Bites!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldest View Post
    But that's an entirely rational request. Why would you think it's irrational?
    Parent did, serves me for assuming that had any indication of what a tiger would think of it. ^w^'

So. Adorable. Mental. Image. OwO

I wish I could do crafts, I could make so many plushies. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Lycunadari View Post
    I got two new pairs of schoes today – one pair of girly sandals for prom next week, and a pair of boyish walking shoes (because "sadly" they didn't have any walking shoes for women in my size – I'd never thought that having big feet would come in handy one day.) I'm happy now.
    Yay for new shoes! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    On an entirely separate note, we should probably start deciding the title of the next thread. We go through these things like tissues.
    I though the vote was for Succubus' Story Time? I shall cast my vote for that, at least. ^_^
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    I have A, and they're amazing. Good size to squidge squeeze, but not so large that I get back pain, and I can get away with not wearing a bra, which is less washing! \o/
    Heh, that would be convenient.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Dwarf in the Playground

You gals are crazy. Why would you want them? They just get in the way and are somewhat sensitive. That and not able to hide the larger boobs just suck

And I avoid bras as much as possible...I just cross my arms in front of them. Does not help with passing...but I really don't care how people view me very much.
    Last edited by DeathChallenged; 2013-06-19 at 04:55 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I though the vote was for Succubus' Story Time? I shall cast my vote for that, at least. ^_^
    I second this!

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Ogre in the Playground

Succubus' Story Time has been chosen. Ivtgink it'd be funny if Succubus did it.

DC, I'm sure many of us will gladly take your boob material. So long as I still have dibs on your uterus! :3

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChallenged View Post
    You gals are crazy. Why would you want them? They just get in the way and are somewhat sensitive. That and not able to hide the larger boobs just suck

And I avoid bras as much as possible...I just cross my arms in front of them. Does not help with passing...but I really don't care how people view me very much.
    I like them because they're fun to squidge, are round, and when you wiggle them they wobble like jelly.

Edit: And soft. Don't forget soft.
    Last edited by Castaras; 2013-06-19 at 05:17 PM.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Titan in the Playground

1) Tat pics coming for anyone that care/those that requested them, with a bonus pic everyone should love!

2) Hugz for EVERYONE, save for those that don't like hugs. They get customized cookies of their own choosing.

3) On Boobs: Being the token straight cis male.....I love them. That being said, size matters not to me. Large, small, in between, they are all beautiful to me. If someone isn't comfortable/happy with hers, then they have every right to make them what they want them to be. I tend to be on the side of, "I'm a guy so how can I possibly have any say what a woman does with her body." The only person I'd like to think I have any influence on what happens to her body is my wife. But even then it is more of we respect each other enough to talk to each other about major body changes, then me being like "You must do this!!"

~Matthew~
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

DMing:

Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

LGBTA+ Ally

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ettin in the Playground

I have to admit all this talk about feminine chests has me a little flustered. I'm...a little shy, in that regard.

If it's okay, I'd prefer a different thread title for #37. I'm flattered but I'd rather it have a more...general flavour to it.
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2013-06-19 at 05:24 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ogre in the Playground

Since we were posting art earlier and I'm working on a request for Eldest atm, I figured I'd crosspost this here as well <^-^> (I'm on a bit of an art high at the moment, which is good cause I was uber depressed earlier for no reason >,<m)

Spoiler
    Show

Just finished the inking < ._.>/ Next: Colorses!
    Computer is back! Yay!

Feel free to check out my Deviantart page - it's not great, but I'm trying to change that.

Current avatar by me <>_<> Needs work.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

- By FlyingChicken <^,^> - By Akrim.elf <^.^>