New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Manehatten

Ammy takes a quick look around for this mentioned pegasus, but generally has nothing to do but stand around acting all civilian.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy enjoyed the gentle pets and nuzzles; just what the doctor ordered after a long day of scouting in the field. "I reckon both of us can sneak in a few things; we don't got dresses an' outfits t'worry about. Th' Cap'n will have her fancy hoof o' tricks too. Though I suppose we could sneak somethin' into th' linin' of her trail. Maybe a wire, or some sorta flash powder..." He sat down on his haunches and spread his shoulders wide, inviting Rainbow to lay on his back while she played with his mane.
    "Uh huh. That's a good idea." mumbles the mare as she find herself lost in the stallion's mane. She sniffed it and curled it. Rainbow teases Sandy's hair into a point as she fell all onto top of the engineer.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Uh huh. That's a good idea." mumbles the mare as she find herself lost in the stallion's mane. She sniffed it and curled it. Rainbow teases Sandy's hair into a point as she fell all onto top of the engineer.
    Sandy let out a little puff of air at the sudden weight, but his legs held steady. So long as she didn't want him to carry her anywhere, he could keep her held up. After all, what was a little strain for a warm, soft, gentle filly to snuggle up into?

And snuggle he did, getting all nice and cozy-warm under her, giving the odd belly-nuzzle, and generally was the best piece of living furniture a pony could ask for. "Glad we're on th' same page..." he murmured back, earnestly grinning to himself as she played with his scruffy mane. He continued to flip through the magazines, marking any that he thought might suit the Captain. Big, bombastic, eye-seizing wonders went alongside slim, alluring numbers. She was a multi-faceted mare, after all. Many sides of her to potentially show off.

As he flipped, his eyes fell on a stylish, yet relatively simple black dress. Flowing shoulders that emphasized the mane, and a trail that spoke of quiet, strong elegance. "Say, this'd look jaw-droppin' on you," he idly mused.

(Let me know if/when Rainbow will just be playing with his mane until the cows come home, and I'll move the scene along.)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Barbarian in the Playground

Trottingham

Hover

"I'm counting only you Braze to do all the fighting. I'm not the best."
    said Hover to her husband. "Perhaps I can load the controls for that experimental weapon on a stray cloud."

The weapon she spoke of was a gyrocopter the Backers sent her with her wedding present. It was part of their unponied aerial vechicle program they wished to sell to various goverments and private armies. Hover was their best pilot so she was tasked to test it.
    Blaze
    (can't believe I missed this. Sorry!)
    Blaze nodded.
    "Alright dear."
    He should probably clean a pair of brass knuckles then.
    And light body armor.
    He should probably prepare for anything.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy let out a little puff of air at the sudden weight, but his legs held steady. So long as she didn't want him to carry her anywhere, he could keep her held up. After all, what was a little strain for a warm, soft, gentle filly to snuggle up into?

And snuggle he did, getting all nice and cozy-warm under her, giving the odd belly-nuzzle, and generally was the best piece of living furniture a pony could ask for. "Glad we're on th' same page..." he murmured back, earnestly grinning to himself as she played with his scruffy mane. He continued to flip through the magazines, marking any that he thought might suit the Captain. Big, bombastic, eye-seizing wonders went alongside slim, alluring numbers. She was a multi-faceted mare, after all. Many sides of her to potentially show off.

As he flipped, his eyes fell on a stylish, yet relatively simple black dress. Flowing shoulders that emphasized the mane, and a trail that spoke of quiet, strong elegance. "Say, this'd look jaw-droppin' on you," he idly mused.

(Let me know if/when Rainbow will just be playing with his mane until the cows come home, and I'll move the scene along.)
    (She'll play but she can talk)

"On me. No. No way. I'm much too plain to make any jaws drop." The sniper waved off the compliment and teased the stallion's mane. "It's so flow..wy."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    (can't believe I missed this. Sorry!)
    Blaze nodded.
    "Alright dear."
    He should probably clean a pair of brass knuckles then.
    And light body armor.
    He should probably prepare for anything.
    "You are carrying me and the weapon, right? I'm sure to drop it and fall in a spiraling disaster if I touch anything." she mumbles before leving to prepare.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Titan in the Playground

(She'll play but she can talk)

"On me. No. No way. I'm much too plain to make any jaws drop." The sniper waved off the compliment and teased the stallion's mane. "It's so flow..wy."
    (Got it.)

"No, see, it's *hee hee* your sort of flow-wy." Sandy giggled and pointed at the shoulders. "The flowin' shoulders bring out th' curls in your mane. Th' trail's simple, but still a...a quiet sort of fancy. Not too flashy, but still awful pretty. An' since your coat's magenta, your eyes are shiny emerald, an' your manes all sorts of bright colors, a color like black that goes well with all of them'd be best."

He sighed wistfully, picturing Rainbow resplendent in an elegant, black dress. "That's a good one alright; all your colors lookin' so beautiful..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-07-23 at 08:41 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Got it.)

"No, see, it's *hee hee* your sort of flow-wy." Sandy giggled and pointed at the shoulders. "The flowin' shoulders bring out th' curls in your mane. Th' trail's simple, but still a...a quiet sort of fancy. Not too flashy, but still awful pretty. An' since your coat's magenta, your eyes are shiny emerald, an' your manes all sorts of bright colors, a color like black that goes well with all of them'd be best."

He sighed wistfully, picturing Rainbow resplendent in an elegant, black dress. "That's a good one alright; all your colors lookin' so beautiful..."
    Rainbow rubbed her hooves together and blushed just a bit. "I am nothing special. Any other mare would look better in that dress." The sniper took a lock of Sandy's mane and tossed it about nervously. A drink would be great right now. "I don't need a dress anyway. The captian does."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow rubbed her hooves together and blushed just a bit. "I am nothing special. Any other mare would look better in that dress." The sniper took a lock of Sandy's mane and tossed it about nervously. A drink would be great right now. "I don't need a dress anyway. The captian does."
    Sandy's shoulders slumped. "Aye Rainbow. Resumin' dress-lookin' duties." He flipped through the books, slowly and unenthused, checking the dresses he'd already marked. After tossing aside one magazine, he fiddled his hooves anxiously against the deck. "I think you'd blow any other mare away..." whispered Sandy meekly.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif

"Maybe not the best choice," Silverpine said with a chuckle, pulling the xanadu mare close. "So tell me, my captain, what were you thinking apart from tossing knives at judges?"

"Oh?...oh nothing~....at least nothing you'll get out of me that easily,"
    She teased in a sing song voice and smirked resting her head against the crook of his neck.
    =============
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Bingo, what she suspected since the earth pony mare made her terrible pun. Sensing movement in the adjacent stall, she flash-froze the divider separating the two stall, then broke it with a well-timed buck. "Whoever in there, do not move," she snarled, a few more icicle appearing behind her.
    The large pieces of shattered metal and plastic fell down across the body of a tied up, beat up and gagged with fabric from her own dress, Quick Step. She lay limply and motionless there against the rubble, some pieces of bathroom stall pricking roughly against her coat drawing some blood.
    ==========

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale intentionally tightened it even harder. Wimp. Now for little-

She stared at the cracks in the wall, then looked to Fox Trot. Wasn't there a black-and-silver pegasus here a minute ago?

"...aww...that bastard he ditched me...."
    Fox grumbled as he then squeaked from the raw rubbing of his plastic hoof ties around his tender hooves. The other stallion shrugged, continuing to play along and feign submission.

====
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Manehatten

Ammy takes a quick look around for this mentioned pegasus, but generally has nothing to do but stand around acting all civilian.
    Balboa stared at the other stallion, the large quiet one and narrowed his eyes. "Miss Ammy......relief Miss Hay Bale of that stallion." He gestured with a point of his muzzle.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh?...oh nothing~....at least nothing you'll get out of me that easily,"
    She teased in a sing song voice and smirked resting her head against the crook of his neck.
    "Oh ho, Captain. Hiding secrets from your crew now? That's not very nice of you, you know?" Silverpine replied, smirking, stroking her mane softly with his forehoof.

The large pieces of shattered metal and plastic fell down across the body of a tied up, beat up and gagged with fabric from her own dress, Quick Step. She lay limply and motionless there against the rubble, some pieces of bathroom stall pricking roughly against her coat drawing some blood.
    "Oh, for Luna's sake..." Icy said, slightly exasperated. Of all the ponies to run into. She let the icicles drop, and reached over to tug the gag down from Quick Step's mouth. "You, do you know anything about this?" she said, gesturing at the bomb.

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Titan in the Playground

"...aww...that bastard he ditched me...."
    Fox grumbled as he then squeaked from the raw rubbing of his plastic hoof ties around his tender hooves. The other stallion shrugged, continuing to play along and feign submission.
    Hay Bale cocked an eyebrow at him. Yeah, like you're in any real danger. She gestured. Take 'em away, boys. She called across the room. Oi! Balboa, sir! The pegasus-butler guy left! Can I go hunt him?

"That was a pegasus?"
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #1212

At the What Used to be a Gala

Ammy stops one of the guards before they can go haul away Fox Trot. "Take him to the suite... and get some of my collection." Oh yes, Hay Bale could probably gloat about what's about to happen if she decided to.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh ho, Captain. Hiding secrets from your crew now? That's not very nice of you, you know?" Silverpine replied, smirking, stroking her mane softly with his forehoof.

"I am allowed to be mean aren't I?"
    She cheekily said pecking his cheek. "You'll just have to get the answers out of me."

"Oh, for Luna's sake..." Icy said, slightly exasperated. Of all the ponies to run into. She let the icicles drop, and reached over to tug the gag down from Quick Step's mouth. "You, do you know anything about this?" she said, gesturing at the bomb.
    There was no response from Quick Step, she continued to lay motionless, her body still with just barely the hint of her chest rising and falling, there was a large bruise behind her head.

Hay Bale cocked an eyebrow at him. Yeah, like you're in any real danger. She gestured. Take 'em away, boys. She called across the room. Oi! Balboa, sir! The pegasus-butler guy left! Can I go hunt him?

"That was a pegasus?"
    Fox glanced over where Hay Bale called out to, casually using his father's name as his face paled a bit. Balboa looked at him putting on the show of a glare.

"You may Miss Hay Bale, I'd rather not have ruffians running amok after all."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    At the What Used to be a Gala

Ammy stops one of the guards before they can go haul away Fox Trot. "Take him to the suite... and get some of my collection." Oh yes, Hay Bale could probably gloat about what's about to happen if she decided to.

"Mmm..well I was referring to the other stallion there...but you can still bring the one with the dumb expression on his face,"
    Balboa whispered over to Ammy.
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-07-27 at 02:40 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Titan in the Playground

Fox glanced over where Hay Bale called out to, casually using his father's name as his face paled a bit. Balboa looked at him putting on the show of a glare.

"You may Miss Hay Bale, I'd rather not have ruffians running amok after all."
    Just keep yourself intact, sir! I'll see ya in a bit! She called before trotting off.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy's shoulders slumped. "Aye Rainbow. Resumin' dress-lookin' duties." He flipped through the books, slowly and unenthused, checking the dresses he'd already marked. After tossing aside one magazine, he fiddled his hooves anxiously against the deck. "I think you'd blow any other mare away..." whispered Sandy meekly.
    "Cut it out, Sandy. I'm not so special." The mare starts to mess with her hair and pull at her curl. "My legs are too thin and muscular. I'm too.. too slim. And so plain."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Ettin in the Playground

"I am allowed to be mean aren't I?"
    She cheekily said pecking his cheek. "You'll just have to get the answers out of me."
    Silverpine pulled Gearstride closer towards himself and kissed her on her lips. "Mmmm, perhaps I should seduce this captain in telling me all her secrets, yes?" he murmured, pulling away briefly for just a moment, waiting to see Gear's response.

[COLOR="Olive"]
    There was no response from Quick Step, she continued to lay motionless, her body still with just barely the hint of her chest rising and falling, there was a large bruise behind her head.
    Icy muttered a string of curses under her breath, stepping to her side to check her pulse briefly, then whipping her head back to address the earth pony mare she had imprisoned earlier. "Fiend. Tell me how to disarm this or your death would be both prolonged and extremely painful," Icy hissed.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Titan in the Playground

"Cut it out, Sandy. I'm not so special." The mare starts to mess with her hair and pull at her curl. "My legs are too thin and muscular. I'm too.. too slim. And so plain."
    "B-but I think ya'll are plenty special!" interjected Sandy earnestly. "Special from head t'hoof! Your legs, your coat, your heart, an' your...*nghh....your..." His neck twisted and strained to turn his head around without disturbing Rainbow's perch. "I said your...hey! Woah woah woah no no no no-!"

Tilted off-balance, his hooves slid out against the slick metal floor. He scrambled for purchase, but Rainbow's weight proved the better of him. Down he slowly slid until he lay belly-down on the floor, Rainbow still seated comfortably on his back.

"...I can't reach your mane t'nuzzle it any..." said Sandy forlornly.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"B-but I think ya'll are plenty special!" interjected Sandy earnestly. "Special from head t'hoof! Your legs, your coat, your heart, an' your...*nghh....your..." His neck twisted and strained to turn his head around without disturbing Rainbow's perch. "I said your...hey! Woah woah woah no no no no-!"

Tilted off-balance, his hooves slid out against the slick metal floor. He scrambled for purchase, but Rainbow's weight proved the better of him. Down he slowly slid until he lay belly-down on the floor, Rainbow still seated comfortably on his back.

"...I can't reach your mane t'nuzzle it any..." said Sandy forlornly.
    Rainbow feels her little blue seat slide down.. Her green eyes fly up and her lips clamped together. All of Sandy's sweet talk stuns her. "Aw Sandy. I.. I.." Magenta hooves fidget at her ears. The mare lays down on Sandy's back. Her head found itself next to his. "Do you really want to see me in that dress?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Barbarian in the Playground

"You are carrying me and the weapon, right? I'm sure to drop it and fall in a spiraling disaster if I touch anything." she mumbles before leving to prepare.
    Blaze
    Blaze nodded.
    "Yes I will be."
    He wasn't looking forward to it. Luckily, Hover was light to carry.
    "You want to prepare and meet up in a few?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Troll in the Playground

Just keep yourself intact, sir! I'll see ya in a bit! She called before trotting off.
    Balboa nodded and waved her off and continued to stare at Fox Trot, opting now to give him a cold and sinister stare for funsies.
    ===============

Silverpine pulled Gearstride closer towards himself and kissed her on her lips. "Mmmm, perhaps I should seduce this captain in telling me all her secrets, yes?" he murmured, pulling away briefly for just a moment, waiting to see Gear's response.
    Gearstride's pony lips were left cold and puckered up as her mouth turned into a playful frown. "Hey...I'm supposed to be the tease here." She chuckled and feigned an upset look at Silverpine. "Anyways, you may try to seduce me but I will never speak. Bwhaha."

Icy muttered a string of curses under her breath, stepping to her side to check her pulse briefly, then whipping her head back to address the earth pony mare she had imprisoned earlier. "Fiend. Tell me how to disarm this or your death would be both prolonged and extremely painful," Icy hissed.

"I ain't telling you nothing you weanling of a jenny, you can kill me but you can not kill what will be, you shan't be able to stop it you daft zedonk." The earth pony mare nickered and death glared at Icy as she continued to try to be free of her icy restrains.

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride's pony lips were left cold and puckered up as her mouth turned into a playful frown. "Hey...I'm supposed to be the tease here." She chuckled and feigned an upset look at Silverpine. "Anyways, you may try to seduce me but I will never speak. Bwhaha."
    Silverpine's grin widened ever so slightly. "Is that a challenge, Captain?" he said in a husky tone, reaching upwards to nibble her ear teasingly.

"I ain't telling you nothing you weanling of a jenny, you can kill me but you can not kill what will be, you shan't be able to stop it you daft zedonk." The earth pony mare nickered and death glared at Icy as she continued to try to be free of her icy restrains.
    Oh great. One of those extreme zealots like the bomber mare on the train. Icy quickly decided she wasn't worth inflicting pain on, given that a) time was limited and b) she needed to disarm this bomb quickly before they were all vapourised. Well, time to study the device and hope her non-existent bomb-disarming skills were enough. In one corner of her mind, she wondered why there was sudden hush outside the bathroom as well... as if something was happening.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow feels her little blue seat slide down.. Her green eyes fly up and her lips clamped together. All of Sandy's sweet talk stuns her. "Aw Sandy. I.. I.." Magenta hooves fidget at her ears. The mare lays down on Sandy's back. Her head found itself next to his. "Do you really want to see me in that dress?"
    Sandy leaned his head against her brilliant curls, nuzzling them gently against his cheek. "I think you'd look like a million-no. No, a billion bits."

His eyes shot open and shifted uneasily. "Uh...that's not t'say you don't already look like a billion bits. I-I-I mean, th' dress would make you look better....which ain't t'say you don't look good now, er, I mean, look beautiful then, and...ohhhhhh..." He flushed red and tried to flop his ears down over his face. Accursed words! Why must they be so hard?
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-07-26 at 03:23 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine's grin widened ever so slightly. "Is that a challenge, Captain?" he said in a husky tone, reaching upwards to nibble her ear teasingly.

"Well if you want to believe it is..."
    She lightly gasped and closed her eyes wearing a warm smile as he teasingly nibbled her ear. "Of course I won't...stop you from trying...good work with the husky voice...its very becoming." She giggled slightly.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy leaned his head against her brilliant curls, nuzzling them gently against his cheek. "I think you'd look like a million-no. No, a billion bits."

His eyes shot open and shifted uneasily. "Uh...that's not t'say you don't already look like a billion bits. I-I-I mean, th' dress would make you look better....which ain't t'say you don't look good now, er, I mean, look beautiful then, and...ohhhhhh..." He flushed red and tried to flop his ears down over his face. Accursed words! Why must they be so hard?
    Rainbow giggles for a second before catching herself. She then gave the stallion a quick lick and laid next to him once more. "I think you may be right. Black might be good on me. White is your color. Or an offwhite. Artic camo."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze nodded.
    "Yes I will be."
    He wasn't looking forward to it. Luckily, Hover was light to carry.
    "You want to prepare and meet up in a few?"
    Hover flaps her wings to flutter off the ground. "Sure Whatever. Rainbow has the weapons cleaned already. I'd just need to pick out a black dress."

Half of the new Mrs Hooves' dress sre still black. She wouldn't change that. But a bowtie is something she added to her wardrobe.

(dang clipboard)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well if you want to believe it is..."
    She lightly gasped and closed her eyes wearing a warm smile as he teasingly nibbled her ear. "Of course I won't...stop you from trying...good work with the husky voice...its very becoming." She giggled slightly.
    Silverpine continued his gentle nibble for a few moments more, before again, pulling back and looking at his captain. The mare that had occupied his thoughts for the past several years. "I had a few years to practice it," he said with a chuckle, before nuzzling her cheek gently. "Funny how... how we took this long to even reach this stage."

27. - Top - End - #1227

"Mmm..well I was referring to the other stallion there...but you can still bring the one with the dumb expression on his face,"
    He whispered over to Ammy.
    Fox Trot may be overestimating his welcome here, or just doesn't think vengeful interrogation is a thing. Ammy ignores the stallion and continues giving some orders to security. "And the usual liability precautions."

Old historical trick, leave them smelling like alcohol and nopony believes them.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow giggles for a second before catching herself. She then gave the stallion a quick lick and laid next to him once more. "I think you may be right. Black might be good on me. White is your color. Or an offwhite. Artic camo."
    Sandy's ears perked straight up at the quick lick, eyes going wide with pleasant shock. This had to be the best dress-shopping assignment he'd ever had. "So...y'think I'd look handsome in white? Like one of them fancy white suits with th' lil' black bow tie?" He slowly - and in his mind, stealthily - edged closer to Rainbow. "Y'know...i-if you were in a black dress an' me all in white, our outfits would go together real well. We'd be like a...a matchin' set, you an' I..." He timidly licked her ear and nuzzled her mane.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine continued his gentle nibble for a few moments more, before again, pulling back and looking at his captain. The mare that had occupied his thoughts for the past several years. "I had a few years to practice it," he said with a chuckle, before nuzzling her cheek gently. "Funny how... how we took this long to even reach this stage."

"I'm still rather surprised that you took to little ol' me...the same filly who would get you into trouble with the drill sergeants..."
    She laughed and returned the nuzzle, her synthetic hoof gently touching his furry chest.

"Mmm....well...even if it took quite long....I'm glad that we did hit this stage...You're my best friend you know...Silverpine..."
    She smiled, finding herself filled with mush gushiness, the thought made her blush a little in harassment.

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy's ears perked straight up at the quick lick, eyes going wide with pleasant shock. This had to be the best dress-shopping assignment he'd ever had. "So...y'think I'd look handsome in white? Like one of them fancy white suits with th' lil' black bow tie?" He slowly - and in his mind, stealthily - edged closer to Rainbow. "Y'know...i-if you were in a black dress an' me all in white, our outfits would go together real well. We'd be like a...a matchin' set, you an' I..." He timidly licked her ear and nuzzled her mane.
    Rainbow bites her lips to not giggle from the lick. "Sounds like you are asking to go on a date." The sniper grabs a book and flips through the pages. "Or on a ballroom espionage mission. Like in those movies." Eventually she reaches the advertisement she saw before. A spy flick that was coming out soon.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater