New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1505
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 15: A Fixer-Upper

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    The East Dakota

"Dear"? Tovia bites her lip. ... Okay, sure, I'll listen.
    The East Dakota

Reinholdt goes into a long drawn out story about the generic Foxgirl and the Extending Trident. It's animated, full of gesticulations and Rein even uses different voices for different characters.

I'd post it here, but it's also entirely filled with double entendres. The entire thing is very, very dirty if you're thinking about it that way.

But it's an otherwise pretty engrossing tale. Even if it is mostly false. But if it's called out, Reinholdt will pull out his actual extending trident weapon to prove it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

Edijar's Home

Edijar can't help but chuckle before slipping over to Charity to give her a quick kiss. "I would have invited Basil too, but I think I'd have been outclassed." He teases back before gesturing to the guests. "These are Ignai and Astrid. Ignai is the one I've hired and they came over to learn some more details about the job and I just finished explaining to them about the Rune. Ignai, Astrid, this is my girlfriend Charity Evans."

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Obviously.
    Skip to next day?
    Jace's Place

Celica shouldn't be bothered for the rest of the night. There's a bathroom by the bedroom with full plumbing even though the house does not have electricity. If Cel bothers closing the extra curtain between her loft and Jace's room they'll muffle whatever minor noise the sorcerer and his familiar produce when they eventually come up to go to bed.
    Cut to next morning!
    Celica should be awakened late in the morning by the smell of pancakes. And once she opens the curtains, the sound of singing (again). She might have figured out that they're easily bored, musical, or both.
    Spoiler
    Show

-take that look from off your face, 'cause you ain't gonna burn your heart out,
    And so, Ze-bes can wait, he knows it's too late as I'm walkin' on by,
    Our soul slides away,
    But don't look back in anger, you'll hear me say,
    (harmonica solo)
    take me to the place where you go-o, where nobody knows, when it's night or day,
    Please don't place your life in the care, of those who don't play fair, who'll take it all away
    I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed, 'cause you said the brains you had came from my head,

Step outside, summertime's in bloom,
    Stand up at your rightful place, take that look from off your face, 'cause you're not ever gonna burn my heart out...

And so, Ze-bes can wait, he knows it's too late as I'm walkin' on by,
    Our soul slides away,
    But don't look back in anger, you'll hear me say,
    Solo!

Celica should come in in the middle of Zebes' extended harmonica solo.
    And yes, with his size it's very big for his head.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Bugbear in the Playground

Jace's Place's

Celica arrives in a bright maroon t-shirt and dark navy sweatpants and barefoot, still wearing her gloves
    Celica chuckles a bit at the sight of Zebes with his harmonica.
    Morning!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

Flip goes a pancake.
    "Morning. Can I get you anything?"

6. - Top - End - #1416

Jace's Place

Celica sits down at the table once again.
    Nothing different than what you're making.
    By the way, I've decided: I will take you up on your offer to be cured
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

"Cool."
    Jace flips the large pancake onto a plate that is suddenly in front of Celica. She should have any condiments and such in front of her on the table as well.
    "I can probably have all the supplies I'll need by tonight if you'd really like to go ASAP, else we can do it tomorrow."

8. - Top - End - #1418

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Jace's Place

"Cool."
    Jace flips the large pancake onto a plate that is suddenly in front of Celica. She should have any condiments and such in front of her on the table as well.
    "I can probably have all the supplies I'll need by tonight if you'd really like to go ASAP, else we can do it tomorrow."
    Celica practically drowns it in syrup. She's sugar powered!

ASAP would be nice.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

"You got it. Zebes, can you make a call for us? Pi is on speed-dial."
    Jace tosses his familiar a phone, who slinks off to another room. Jace goes to cook his own food.

10. - Top - End - #1420

Jace's Place

Thanks for all of this. It's really kind of you.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

"Well, I sincerely hope that you'll be paying me back once you've gotten yourself a job and some nice skills, but for now this is just what I do." says the Sorcerer warmly.
    Meanwhile, Zebes returns.
    "The rat says he'll be here at noon."
    "What? That soon?"
    "He already had an Elixir lying around and he doesn't have any other customers right now."

12. - Top - End - #1422

Jace's Place

"Well, I sincerely hope that you'll be paying me back once you've gotten yourself a job and some nice skills, but for now this is just what I do." says the Sorcerer warmly.
    Meanwhile, Zebes returns.
    "The rat says he'll be here at noon."
    "What? That soon?"
    "He already had an Elixir lying around and he doesn't have any other customers right now."
    Jace's Place

I will. I have a bit of skill as a blacksmith, so I can always do that. Maybe make stuff for you guys if you want.
    Also, I was thinking... Would it be possible you could teach me magic?
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

"Sure, as long as you have natural talent. I'm a sorcerer, so unless you've got magic in you I can't help too much. Wizard theory never connected with me. With any luck I might be able to teach you how to magically craft things, which is one of my skills."
    Jace says.

14. - Top - End - #1424

Jace's Place

"Sure, as long as you have natural talent. I'm a sorcerer, so unless you've got magic in you I can't help too much. Wizard theory never connected with me. With any luck I might be able to teach you how to magically craft things, which is one of my skills."
    Jace says.
    Let's hope. I'm rather used to using Dust, but that's pretty much impossible to find here, so any good way to add an extra kick will be nice.
    (Whenever you want, we can timeskip to the curing)
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

Jace nods.
    About two hours later the door receives a knock which produces a two foot tall bipedal rat with a fancy mustache who delivers Jace a small box in exchange for a clinking purse. After a brief conversation Jace closes the door as the fellow departs.
    "For the record, if all else fails Pi could always use potion testers. I don't think he ever makes anything deadly, just things with odd effects unless the formula comes out right.
    Regardless, this is all I needed. Can I...knock you out for this? It isn't exactly pleasant and would make my life much easier."

Also, if she consents to the ritual I'm assuming permission to godmod.

16. - Top - End - #1426

Jace's Place

Jace nods.
    About two hours later the door receives a knock which produces a two foot tall bipedal rat with a fancy mustache who delivers Jace a small box in exchange for a clinking purse. After a brief conversation Jace closes the door as the fellow departs.
    "For the record, if all else fails Pi could always use potion testers. I don't think he ever makes anything deadly, just things with odd effects unless the formula comes out right.
    Regardless, this is all I needed. Can I...knock you out for this? It isn't exactly pleasant and would make my life much easier."

Also, if she consents to the ritual I'm assuming permission to godmod.
    Celica nods.
    Do what you have to do.
    Permission reinforced via granted!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Halfling in the Playground

[Harald's Hideaway]

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    "Well, believe it or not, it's the truth."

He gets up and walks to the door.

"Any requests for breakfast?"
    Tina turns on her back and watches Harald cross the room, frowning ever so slightly. She swings her arms up to stretch. "Harald, that's not really how one night stands are supposed to, y'know, work." Fettina's eyebrows rise. "And isn't it a little early? I mean..."

She lets out a breath, throwing a hand in the air and rolling her eyes. "Oh what the hell. Surprise me."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

Right. Well. Jace will take Celica upstairs to a currently unfinished room along with his familiar, whereupon he'll knock her unconscious with a spell and settle her nicely on the floor. What follows is Jace (who conveniently thanks to Pathfinder rules ignore most minor spell components of a spell) chanting and waving around a large translucent crystal (some of which sounds suspiciously like a Killers' song). Of course, it doesn't amount to terribly much since despite taking an hour with his familiar and he vigorously applying and controlling their magics, Celica is too busy being unconscious to take notice of it and look impressed. All of this culminates in Jace taking the crystal (which if Celica was awake she might have worriedly taken notice of how pointy it is) and driving it with a telekinetic fist through her chest. The crystal immediately begins to darken, and after a quarter of an hour with more Killers' songs chanting it has turned completely black, absorbing the entirety of Daedra's vampire curse from the Faunus.
    Jace pulls the crystal from Celica's torso and deposits in a glass bottle (which if Celica was awake to read would probably notice the prominent holy symbol emblazoned on it). It seems to dissolve as it hisses in the water, and Jace leaves the bottle and its contents out on a windowsill to evaporate in the sunlight, which it does alarmingly fast. That done, he removes the blue flask from Prof. Pi's delivery and uncorks it, pouring some into Cel's wound and the rest down her throat.
    And that's it. Celica should awaken back in Jace and Zebes' living room, sitting in a soft armchair with the warm feeling of sunlight on her face for the first time in weeks, the soft sound of breathing coming from the duo as they nap on the couch, the dragon cuddled snugly in the prone man's arms. That same sound might be a reminder that she has to breathe again. There is no scar on her body, and Jace peeled back the bare minimum of her shirt (no, there was no ogling) for the ritual so all in all Cel probably shouldn't have any clue that what Sunder told her in Trog's about needing to be re-killed was true.

19. - Top - End - #1429

Jace's place

Celica wakes up and is a little puzzled at the lack of burningness, and looks at her hands, noticing some if the paleness is gone.
    I... I'm cured!
    She looks around for Jace and sees him prone.
    ... I'll wait to thank him.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Harald's Hideaway]
    Tina turns on her back and watches Harald cross the room, frowning ever so slightly. She swings her arms up to stretch. "Harald, that's not really how one night stands are supposed to, y'know, work." Fettina's eyebrows rise. "And isn't it a little early? I mean..."

She lets out a breath, throwing a hand in the air and rolling her eyes. "Oh what the hell. Surprise me."
    "I wouldn't know. This is a late start for me."

After a few minutes he comes back with two plates of perfectly cooked fish. Sitting down with his back to the wall, a holographic chessboard pops up next to it. The pieces move apparently on their own, without a glance from Harald. The game is already partway through, and White clearly has the upper hand.
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Halfling in the Playground

[Harald's Hideaway]

Tina accepts her fish, and will dig in with some gusto. If it did nothing else, the Jump still made her hungry. She watches Harald play chess, wondering if it's against himself or merely an artificial intelligence. The holograms aren't too strange - Elexxion uses stuff like that all the time.

"Thanks."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Harald's Hideaway]

Tina accepts her fish, and will dig in with some gusto. If it did nothing else, the Jump still made her hungry. She watches Harald play chess, wondering if it's against himself or merely an artificial intelligence. The holograms aren't too strange - Elexxion uses stuff like that all the time.

"Thanks."
    "Not a problem. I enjoy cooking, I just don't get much time to do it."

He holds up a hand and a bottle of wine teleports into it. Two glasses appear by his side, which he fills and offers one to Tina.
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Intermission]
    Reaching for her clothes, Zwei rolls her eyes. She's a big girl, she can handle it... She does put her clothes on, though.
    Tsiln giggles. Just because you walk around the house in various states of undress doesn't mean everyone does, na'uur.
    I think I remembered that one Execuloth term of affection, yay.
    ---
    [Maeve's]
    She hugs her best friend tightly as she finishes, sniffling a little.
    W... would you like to, er...
    It's pretty rare for them, given Khair is more or less asexual, and rarer still for her to be the first to bring it up.
    [Intermission]
    Kary starts to get dressed as well, giggling and playfully thumping Zwei with a wing. "You really want to distract her when she's working on my body, hon?"
    ---
    [Maeve's]
    "Only if you want to, Khairka... The day is yours, by my choice, and I wouldn't ever want to pressure you anyway." Maeve returns the hug happily, kissing her girlfriend's cheek softly, and scritching her ears. "Whatever the answer, though... Thank you for the offer, love."

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria carries her girlfriend in the palm of her hand and takes her upstairs.

((Curtains?))

As I said, one way or another, she will die tonight.

The question is, is death a bad thing?

After all, I'm dead.

Sometimes, dead is better.

Think about it, being a vampire can be awesome, the power is incredible, you'll be eternal, all you have to do is come to me and give yourself to me.
    ((Heh, sounds about right to me.))

"...Your offer will be considered - once her spell is complete, we will discuss this more fully. Is that acceptable to you?"

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ogre in the Playground

[Intermission]
    Zwei giggles. Who knows, maybe she'll accidentally bump you up a few cup sizes!
    ... Dear, Kary shapeshifts.
    Zwei finishes dressing, mumbling about stupid smart wife thinking and being sensible bleh dumb no fun.
    ---
    [Maeve's]
    Khair nods, blushing and squeezing her hand as she stands.
    I would love to, so... bedroom where it's nice and warm?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Edijar's Home

Edijar can't help but chuckle before slipping over to Charity to give her a quick kiss. "I would have invited Basil too, but I think I'd have been outclassed." He teases back before gesturing to the guests. "These are Ignai and Astrid. Ignai is the one I've hired and they came over to learn some more details about the job and I just finished explaining to them about the Rune. Ignai, Astrid, this is my girlfriend Charity Evans."
    "Nice to meet you. I badly need a shower, so I'll see you again in a bit." Since she started working as a medic, she needs the ritual of a long hot shower to put the day behind her. She returns Edijar's kiss and heads off down the hall.

((Skip me for now, and Charity will re-enter the scene when she's done.))
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2013-10-27 at 06:01 AM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    The East Dakota

Reinholdt goes into a long drawn out story about the generic Foxgirl and the Extending Trident. It's animated, full of gesticulations and Rein even uses different voices for different characters.

I'd post it here, but it's also entirely filled with double entendres. The entire thing is very, very dirty if you're thinking about it that way.

But it's an otherwise pretty engrossing tale. Even if it is mostly false. But if it's called out, Reinholdt will pull out his actual extending trident weapon to prove it!
    Tovia dissolves into a giggling fit. It's probably just as much out of stress as it is her dirty mind. She insists there's no way that ever happened to Reinholdt and then stares in shock at his extending trident when he takes it out. What the... you really... I... okay.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Ogre in the Playground

The East Dakota

Reinholdt grins massively.

"Yes, most people are stunned with awe when they first see my extending trident too." He laughs before putting it back into hammerspace.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Barbarian in the Playground

The East Dakota

Tovia rolls over on the couch so she's facing away from Rein and desperately tries to get her manic giggling under control. Somehow I don't think that's going to get published.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Dwarf in the Playground

Edijar's Home

Astrid looks back between Edijar and Ignai. "Yeah I wouldn't think a tattoo would be so bad. I've even thought about getting one a couple of times." She never really settled on a design or had the extra money for one so never got around to actually getting one. Still a tattoo seems a lot less freaky then getting the rune scarred into you.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Ogre in the Playground

The East Dakota

"But it's the best story! I'm sure there are preorders for it already!" Mostly Moffs if it were true.

Reinholdt almost wants to take this opportunity to see if Tovia is ticklish, but with her giggling like that you wouldn't be able to tell anyways! Next time...
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast