New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Skyside: Slave 2 Progress

Mayday?

He was referring to the fact that one of his options to transport the birch (treant) would be to build a rocket around it so that it was still living while being inside a big mobile thingy.
    "Oh! Hello. Erm. Good morning. I was um. Just returning little May here. Y'know that she would be safe and sound right by your side. Mr. Birch Treant. The name is Valcario De Zentasa!"
    He posed and flashed his trademark cat smile.
    "Pirate, Cowboy, Thief of Boredom, Returner of Dryads, and of course, adventurer, and in some cases when I feel like wearing a tux, gentlemen adventurer. How do you do?"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Mayday?

He was referring to the fact that one of his options to transport the birch (treant) would be to build a rocket around it so that it was still living while being inside a big mobile thingy.
    "Oh! Hello. Erm. Good morning. I was um. Just returning little May here. Y'know that she would be safe and sound right by your side. Mr. Birch Treant. The name is Valcario De Zentasa!"
    He posed and flashed his trademark cat smile.
    "Pirate, Cowboy, Thief of Boredom, Returner of Dryads, and of course, adventurer, and in some cases when I feel like wearing a tux, gentlemen adventurer. How do you do?"
    And I was referring to his phrasing and this.
    Oh, hello. Thank you, Valcario.
    The treant says, standing up and offering a hand to may, which she steps onto.
    My daddy's a treant? Cool!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

MagDonalds

Felandria stands outside her new restaurant.

Okay, then, time to hire some employees.

Fel enters through the newly installed giant sized doors and puts a HELP WANTED sign in the window.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

4. - Top - End - #64
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Ashley keeps searching the warejungle, occasionally wiping at sweat. The fingers of her left hand are alight with flames, for whenever she finds this hive.

SkyParkHappyFunLand

Aiden makes a short groan and wipes at his face with his free hand. "Okay, I think the gag's been going on long enough now."
    Warehouse:

Nest actually, and her search through the miniature jungle proves fruitful (Eh? Eh?). She eventually hears mor than the sounds of rustling plants. The sounds lead her towards the back of the warehouse, where she finds a small clearing made of trampled plants.

Seems she's stumbled across a struggle between the monsters. Thorns has Vines on it's knees, one hand where a hands throat would be the other hand pounding against Vines' head. Medals fall out of its head until they form a new club like its old one.

It has the advantage until Vines sticks its tendrils in its back. Thorns shrieks in pain as rows and rows of medals are ripped from it and returned to Vines with more on top. Vines stands triuphant, with thorns on the ground barely keeping from passing out.

Neither of them have noticed Ashley yet.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    And I was referring to his phrasing and this.
    Oh, hello. Thank you, Valcario.
    The treant says, standing up and offering a hand to may, which she steps onto.
    My daddy's a treant? Cool!
    Yes. that was an intentional reference to that.
    "Cool. you have family who is big and strong. you be safer now. I also have this Dandelion guy who needs to be safe, young guy, good heart, tries to be tough and macho but y'know, really just kind of a kid, you ok about me getting him? oh and.....how would feel about being shot out of a cannon towards Nexus? I'll throw in a parachute, and when you safely land in a city with actual law and order, you can kiss goodbye Skyside!"
    Hm, then again maybe this birch wouldn't like this cannon.

6. - Top - End - #66

Yes. that was an intentional reference to that.
    "Cool. you have family who is big and strong. you be safer now. I also have this Dandelion guy who needs to be safe, young guy, good heart, tries to be tough and macho but y'know, really just kind of a kid, you ok about me getting him? oh and.....how would feel about being shot out of a cannon towards Nexus? I'll throw in a parachute, and when you safely land in a city with actual law and order, you can kiss goodbye Skyside!"
    Hm, then again maybe this birch wouldn't like this cannon.
    As much as I love cannons, no thanks.
    The treant replies as he puts May on his shoulder.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

The Heights

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    The Heights

"Experience serving customers and working under pressure, evidence that I can hold down a job, patience dealing with the general public, a basic wage to spend on night classes, though I hadn't actually looked through the brochures I'd taken back to my hotel room to see what was on offer and for how much." So nothing actually concrete, but hopefully stuff that will help her climb up the career ladder.

"Just so," The Venerable says. Ze places his napkin on the table, clearly finished with dinner, and departs without ceremony.

SkyParkHappyFunLand

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [SkyParkHappyFunLand]

"We'll probably be fine. It's n-" Dana stops as they get a spider web to the face. She sputter and tries to wipe it away. "Ugh, dang spider webs." She complains. Now that's just annoying!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Ashley keeps searching the warejungle, occasionally wiping at sweat. The fingers of her left hand are alight with flames, for whenever she finds this hive.

SkyParkHappyFunLand

Aiden makes a short groan and wipes at his face with his free hand. "Okay, I think the gag's been going on long enough now."

The path grows thinner, barely a footpath now, with more spider webs, and tree branches down at eye level.

Bank Robbery Classic
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post

Bank Robbery (Original Flavor!)

Gentleman just rolls his eyes.

"Oh, jolly good, just go ahead and arrest me. Having to wear a wig is so much worse than a Criminal Record, after all.", he says, dripping with sarcasm.

And then he suddenly whips his cane out of hammerspace and tries to jab Intrepid in the sternum with it. With a normal cane, this would not be particularly dangerous. Gentleman's Cane includes a few "special features", though, including an exposed live wire to stun people and a very strong electromagnet, used to grab objects at a distance and disable security cameras by disrupting their computer systems. Of course, since he's unaware of Intrepid's Cyborg-ness, he's just expecting to taze the guy and focus on helping his wife while he's distracted.

All Gentleman's really expecting the magnet to do is maybe scramble up any HUD in that helmet.

"Unhand my wife, you miserable quean!"

---

Meanwhile, Lady is busy being a damsel in distress because she can't reach her parasol-dartgun-shield! Unless...

...Haha, no, she just keeps struggling in frustration and generally being rather annoyed at this turn of events. Still, she ever-so-subtly manages to push the button hidden in her shoe.

I'm still not sure of the extent of Magtok's Cyborg "powers", but she just sent out an encrypted radio signal.

"Criminal Record? In Skyside?" Invictus says skeptically. "Right. Guess it's going to be the ear then."
    Though one arm is maintaining the grapple, the other has produced a blade of some sort, which is resting just against the inner cartilage of one of Lady's ears. Pokey, but not bleedy, unless Lady struggles against it.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #68

Bank Robbery Uno

Gah! Intrepid is zapped, and knocked clear across the room by the electromagnet, twisting and twitching! Various subroutines kick in, hurriedly trying to reverse or repair whatever damage was dealt. This isn't the first time Magtok's been threatened with EMP, electrocution, or magnets, after all. He figured immunity would just lead to word getting out about his immunity, followed by escalation. Speedy repair modules that merely keep him unconscious and alive, however? Totally kosher.

Bank Infiltration

Ark jumps into the bag.
    I feel like scrooge mcduck in here!
    "Just wait until you've been dropped into the vault, love. You'll be able to do the whole swimming pool thing and...oh wait, I don't think that's actually physically possible. That many coins just wind up feeling like a solid floor, instead of water. Try not to dive and give yourself a concussion, okay?"

Magtok walks right into the bank, and immediately stops talking to Ark, lest anyone think he's totally out of his mind for talking to a bag full of money.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2014-02-06 at 01:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

9. - Top - End - #69

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Bank Infiltration

"Just wait until you've been dropped into the vault, love. You'll be able to do the whole swimming pool thing and...oh wait, I don't think that's actually physically possible. That many coins just wind up feeling like a solid floor, instead of water. Try not to dive and give yourself a concussion, okay?"

Magtok walks right into the bank, and immediately stops talking to Ark, lest anyone think he's totally out of his mind for talking to a bag full of money.
    Curses, foiled by physics again!
    She jokes.
    The bank is a normal bank.
    "May I help you?"
    The teller, a bored male kobold, asks.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

10. - Top - End - #70
    Orc in the Playground

The Heights

Zoe stares after the androgynous elf, a bit confused about his last words. She continues to eat, though.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

As much as I love cannons, no thanks.
    The treant replies as he puts May on his shoulder.
    "Well lets discuss getting out of Skyside later, I gotta go get Dandelion."
    He runs back to Lion. Ok, this might actually be easier. Just have to convince a big treant to get on some big ship, steal it, head for Inside, drop them where its safe, and bobs your uncle! Though he wasn't sure who bob was or why he would suddenly become someone's uncle because of this, or why one would use that turn of phrase, though he secretly suspected that someone came up with it as a joke just to make everyone wonder why anyone would come up with it.

But then again, what if the treant is in on whatever shady business is happening in Skyside? could he really trust him? he wondered. He was an adult treant and there must be some reason why he is in this flying city of scum and villainy, as opposed to somewhere else. He would have to save his suspicions for later. Right now he needed to help Dandelion.

12. - Top - End - #72

Raindrop District, A Very Boring Crack in the Curb

"This. This is the worst."

Lion folds his leaves together and looks annoyed. Now his world was small again. And there was more to look at back in the Gardent.

"Well lets discuss getting out of Skyside later, I gotta go get Dandelion."
    He runs back to Lion. Ok, this might actually be easier. Just have to convince a big treant to get on some big ship, steal it, head for Inside, drop them where its safe, and bobs your uncle! Though he wasn't sure who bob was or why he would suddenly become someone's uncle because of this, or why one would use that turn of phrase, though he secretly suspected that someone came up with it as a joke just to make everyone wonder why anyone would come up with it.

But then again, what if the treant is in on whatever shady business is happening in Skyside? could he really trust him? he wondered. He was an adult treant and there must be some reason why he is in this flying city of scum and villainy, as opposed to somewhere else. He would have to save his suspicions for later. Right now he needed to help Dandelion.
    "Oh you are back!" Lion shouts. "Do you know how many ants I had to count before you came back?"

"None! There are no ants here. Where's May? Is she Ok? Is she planted?"
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    Raindrop District, A Very Boring Crack in the Curb

"This. This is the worst."

Lion folds his leaves together and looks annoyed. Now his world was small again. And there was more to look at back in the Gardent.

"Oh you are back!" Lion shouts. "Do you know how many ants I had to count before you came back?"

"None! There are no ants here. Where's May? Is she Ok? Is she planted?"
    "She didn't need to be, her tree is apparently her treant father. She is safe. Now to work on you."
    He set down the bag of clocks.
    "Sure I could just uproot you or something, but I want to think long term here. I want to design this mechano-pot, because if I can make you walk around while still getting nourishment from the soil? well then you won't ever need to get uprooted ever again. All you'll really need to do is keep your soil refilled with good quality soil, stay in sunny areas and get watered, all of which you can upkeep yourself.

Don't worry no one was harmed in the process of getting these clocks, didn't even have to fire a shot. So, what do you think: uproot you first, lead you to May then make it, or do you want it made first, then uprooted, then put in the mechano-pot, then go see May? We can do this any way you want."

14. - Top - End - #74

"She didn't need to be, her tree is apparently her treant father. She is safe. Now to work on you."
    He set down the bag of clocks.
    "Sure I could just uproot you or something, but I want to think long term here. I want to design this mechano-pot, because if I can make you walk around while still getting nourishment from the soil? well then you won't ever need to get uprooted ever again. All you'll really need to do is keep your soil refilled with good quality soil, stay in sunny areas and get watered, all of which you can upkeep yourself.

Don't worry no one was harmed in the process of getting these clocks, didn't even have to fire a shot. So, what do you think: uproot you first, lead you to May then make it, or do you want it made first, then uprooted, then put in the mechano-pot, then go see May? We can do this any way you want."
    Lion grabs hold of his own root and tries to uproot himself. "Get me out of here! I need to see that little miss is Ok." One of his leaves that he was using to pull on his root rips. "Ow! Watch out I think I left spines there.

There is a shed in the Gardent. They have got some quality soil in there all right. Fancy fertilizer. Some stuff to get rid of aphids and"
    He cuts off quick. Weed killer! "Never mind that stuff. It is useless. Just get me out of here and I can walk awhile. Did you say the tree is her dad? That sunlight hogging birch was a guy?"
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Crack in the Street, Raindrop District

"May called the treant "daddy" and he did not correct her. so, apparently yes. I'm not personally an expert on dryad biology so.."
    He shrugged, put the bag of clocks back on then walked over began to pull out Dandelion with all his strength. Good thing he was both a pirate and a cowboy- one got a good workout living harsh lives on the sea and desert, fighting ruffians and beasties native to both environments. that and you needed good strength for stealing things, not everything valuable is light after all...

16. - Top - End - #76
    Pixie in the Playground

[Illuminati Headquarters - Cafeteria!]

After a brief elevator ride (thank the gods, that elevator music was...actually not that bad, to be honest), Justin and Miriah will arrive at the tower's cafeteria. This cafeteria does not at all resemble a traditional cafeteria. It looks more like a food court...if a food court was cluster of full-sized restaurants layered one upon another on different levels of this floor clustered around a central lobby with a breathtaking waterfall cascading down into a heated swimming pool at its center. There are stairs and escalators to transport people from one floor to another. A fancy metal guardrail wraps around the second and third levels of the cafeteria. There are restaurants of every type here as well as several bars. There's even an old timey arcade positioned off to the left. While a few humans are dining in this area, this space doesn't seem at all crowded by any definition of the word as if it is not open to the public in which case this isn't just a corporate headquarters but a super corporate headquarters.

"We're finally here. So, what are you in the mood for? Oh and by the way, might I strongly recommend that you stop by the confectioner's and pick up some chocolates for Aly or maybe arrange for flowers to be delivered to her from the gardens? They aren't too far away, so there's no reason not to."

17. - Top - End - #77

Raindrop District

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow!!!"
    POP!

Soon Lion is limping back to the Gardent behind Valcario with one long root dragging along behind him.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Raindrop District

"Erhm. sorry. The limited amount of medical knowledge I know is piratey. and that mostly consists of scurvy bad: eat oranges, bandaging and how to cut off limbs to replace em with steam-powered cybernetic limbs. Probably best I don't do anything about that with that kind of knowledge, and since your a plant, I don't think normal medical knowledge would work on that anyways."
    He look at the gearforged scimitar at his belt. Ah yes. He remembered times when he had to replace limbs like that in a hurry. And with no anesthetic. At least the fact that it was gearforged made the process of cutting things off much quicker than the normal saw way. This trusty thing could go toe to toe with lightsabers and be just fine. Saved his bacon more than once it did, especially against things he otherwise would not fight.

19. - Top - End - #79

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Illuminati Headquarters - Cafeteria!]

After a brief elevator ride (thank the gods, that elevator music was...actually not that bad, to be honest), Justin and Miriah will arrive at the tower's cafeteria. This cafeteria does not at all resemble a traditional cafeteria. It looks more like a food court...if a food court was cluster of full-sized restaurants layered one upon another on different levels of this floor clustered around a central lobby with a breathtaking waterfall cascading down into a heated swimming pool at its center. There are stairs and escalators to transport people from one floor to another. A fancy metal guardrail wraps around the second and third levels of the cafeteria. There are restaurants of every type here as well as several bars. There's even an old timey arcade positioned off to the left. While a few humans are dining in this area, this space doesn't seem at all crowded by any definition of the word as if it is not open to the public in which case this isn't just a corporate headquarters but a super corporate headquarters.

"We're finally here. So, what are you in the mood for? Oh and by the way, might I strongly recommend that you stop by the confectioner's and pick up some chocolates for Aly or maybe arrange for flowers to be delivered to her from the gardens? They aren't too far away, so there's no reason not to."
    Illuminati Headquarters - Secret Food Court:

"Yeeeah...lthe Vault Boy says as takes in the huge surroundings. "You lead the way Miri. This is... holy cow. How big is this complex? Everywhere else has been pretty straightforward."

When he finally stops marvelling, he asks, "What kind of chocolates does Aly like? Also do they have pink roses?"

My Characters

20. - Top - End - #80

Curses, foiled by physics again!
    She jokes.
    The bank is a normal bank.
    "May I help you?"
    The teller, a bored male kobold, asks.
    "I need to stash this bag full of ill-gotten gains somewhere. Where better than a brand new Skyside bank account?" Magtok explains, wiggling the enormous sack of money around.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

21. - Top - End - #81

"I need to stash this bag full of ill-gotten gains somewhere. Where better than a brand new Skyside bank account?" Magtok explains, wiggling the enormous sack of money around.
    "Sign these forms please."
    The kobold hands him a stack of forms.
    The Self-Proclaimed Official Bank of Skyside is not responsible for Money-eating Moth Attack, giant robot damage, Ocean's 11-13 reenactments...
    The list goes on and on
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

22. - Top - End - #82

Raindrop District

"Erhm. sorry. The limited amount of medical knowledge I know is piratey. and that mostly consists of scurvy bad: eat oranges, bandaging and how to cut off limbs to replace em with steam-powered cybernetic limbs. Probably best I don't do anything about that with that kind of knowledge, and since your a plant, I don't think normal medical knowledge would work on that anyways."
    He look at the gearforged scimitar at his belt. Ah yes. He remembered times when he had to replace limbs like that in a hurry. And with no anesthetic. At least the fact that it was gearforged made the process of cutting things off much quicker than the normal saw way. This trusty thing could go toe to toe with lightsabers and be just fine. Saved his bacon more than once it did, especially against things he otherwise would not fight.
    Lion looks at the gearforged scimitar too. "Brr. That thing could go through a limb all right. And the trunk it was part of!"

[The Gardent]

There is a bigger sign post at the front gate with a few signs and a coin box on it.

Welcome to the Gardent
    Living Plants, Exotic and Local
    Donations Welcome

Sponsored By:
    Skyside Oxygenation Society
    People for the Ethical Treatment of All
    Druids' Den Local #1095
    Raindrop West Vo-Tech
    Fraternal Order of the Songbird

Do Not Pick The Plants
    They Are Alive
    They Can Feel Pain

Lion stops to read it for the first time. "Living plants, exotic and local. So I am a local." He steps faster to get into the Gardent and not show his face.

23. - Top - End - #83

Bank Infiltration

Magtok signs the forms. Pfft, he'll be getting all of this money back in a couple minutes, with interest, so long as Ark pulls through and isn't mistaken for a slave deposit, so what difference does it make? Who cares what they're not liable for or how high their rates are, or what bizarre fees and regulations and whatnot they might have?
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

24. - Top - End - #84

Bank Infiltration

Magtok signs the forms. Pfft, he'll be getting all of this money back in a couple minutes, with interest, so long as Ark pulls through and isn't mistaken for a slave deposit, so what difference does it make? Who cares what they're not liable for or how high their rates are, or what bizarre fees and regulations and whatnot they might have?
    "The money, please."
    The kobold holds a hand out to take the sack.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Illuminati Headquarters - Secret Food Court:

"Yeeeah...lthe Vault Boy says as takes in the huge surroundings. "You lead the way Miri. This is... holy cow. How big is this complex? Everywhere else has been pretty straightforward."

When he finally stops marvelling, he asks, "What kind of chocolates does Aly like? Also do they have pink roses?"
    [Illuminati Headquarters - Super Top Secret Illuminati Food Court Of Justice (Now With 300% More Pizza)!]

You lead the way. Miriah's cool with that. That means Justin wants to eat whatever Miriah wants to eat which is a cake of plutonium an old boot stained glass brainz pizza! Mmm! Pizza! Gooey cheese, fresh cut olives, pepperoni, mushrooms, and deliciousness in general! Also, arcade machines because high score and yeah and whoo and stuff in general!

Miriah will attempt to lead Justin into what appears to be a family-owned and operated since *number redacted* years ago pizza parlor. The pair will be escorted to a luxuriously spacious booth with a view by an immaculate, shiny robotic waiter.

"The tower is gigantic. It's one of the biggest buildings around and the interior has been spatially warped so that more things can fit in here than they could otherwise."

Yeah. It's absolutely colossal.

A menu is placed in front of Justin! Miriah is handed one as well. It's a fairly standard pizza menu if you ignore the fact that no prices are listed for anything.

"But really now, Justin do I look like I'm the type who 'buys' flowers, Justin?"

She retorts somewhat caustically.

"... Okay. Maybe I do 'buy' things from that store, but bonsai trees are nothing like flowers, okay!"

"... Yes. They 'sell' pink flowers."

"I'm afraid I can't help you with the chocolate selection though, Justin. Alyca's the one who buys the chocolate in the house. I just eat it."

All of it. Because chocolate? Chocolate. Chocolate! Chocolate!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2014-02-08 at 12:40 AM.

26. - Top - End - #86

Illuminati Headquarters - I Always Enjoy an Excuse to Link This

Justin has eaten three things on that striked list, case to guess which?

"That's alright then. Is she allergic to anything. I ask because I hear poisoning your girlfriend is a bit of a faux-pas." He says as he starts looking over the menu. "Up for splitting a large pie down the middle?" Ah, the miser's pizza order.

My Characters

27. - Top - End - #87
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    MagDonalds

Felandria stands outside her new restaurant.

Okay, then, time to hire some employees.

Fel enters through the newly installed giant sized doors and puts a HELP WANTED sign in the window.
    Meanwhile, inside MagDonalds

Felandria is dusting her new office, complete with appropriately sized furnishings and a stepladder for anyone who sits across from her can climb onto the chair.

She continues to wait for someone to apply for a job.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

28. - Top - End - #88

"The money, please."
    The kobold holds a hand out to take the sack.
    Magtok hands over the bag, crossing his fingers and hoping this ridiculously wacky and nonsensical plan goes off without a hitch. That's largely dependent on nobody dumping out the contents of the bag too early or accidentally groping Arkhosia through it, however, which really isn't quite so unlikely, now that Magtok thinks about it, after it's already too late to change his mind.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

29. - Top - End - #89

Magtok hands over the bag, crossing his fingers and hoping this ridiculously wacky and nonsensical plan goes off without a hitch. That's largely dependent on nobody dumping out the contents of the bag too early or accidentally groping Arkhosia through it, however, which really isn't quite so unlikely, now that Magtok thinks about it, after it's already too late to change his mind.
    The kobold boredly walks away and tosses the bag into a large vault full of money roughly. Her frowns. He could've sworn he heard someone say "ow".
    He shuts the door and returns to the counter as Ark gets out of the bag in the vault, grabs as many sacks of money as possible (storing a couple in hammerspace) and trying to get out...
    ------
    Magtok's phone rings.
    It's Ark.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    [The Gardent]

There is a bigger sign post at the front gate with a few signs and a coin box on it.

Welcome to the Gardent
    Living Plants, Exotic and Local
    Donations Welcome

Sponsored By:
    Skyside Oxygenation Society
    People for the Ethical Treatment of All
    Druids' Den Local #1095
    Raindrop West Vo-Tech
    Fraternal Order of the Songbird

Do Not Pick The Plants
    They Are Alive
    They Can Feel Pain
    He raises an eyebrow
    "...Hrm. thought for sure it'd be something less upright and responsible. Guess even places like Skyside can surprise you."
    Or maybe it was just corrupt, you never knew. He continued walking into the Gardent towards May and her Treant.