New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HALO 179: Under New MAGnagement!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Kyne crosses her arms and frowns. I'm all right... except for now somebody's terrified of me and I don't want them to be, but I can't stop them.
    Eira frowns and says, "Really? Who? Maybe if we talk to them..." She trails off, realiziation dawning in her eyes, and then says, "Oh. Um...Well...I...I..." She trails off again, lacking the words to continue.
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-06-03 at 04:37 PM.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Barbarian in the Playground

All I know is that I'm somewhere in HALO's base. Oh, and th- the portal abruptly disappears.

Do you think you'll loosen up if we make out? The Huntress gives Eira's lips a speculative look.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

3. - Top - End - #723
    Titan in the Playground

[COLOR="#660066"]Do you think you'll loosen up if we make out? The Huntress gives Eira's lips a speculative look.
    Eira blushes and says, "Um...I think...Maybe?" before trying to pull Kyne to her and kiss the other goddess.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Bugbear in the Playground

All I know is that I'm somewhere in HALO's base. Oh, and th- the portal abruptly disappears.

Do you think you'll loosen up if we make out? The Huntress gives Eira's lips a speculative look.
    Sakura glares.
    Goddamnit fate, why can't you ever make it easy?!
    She utters, getting up and moving to explore HALO!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

5. - Top - End - #725

Oh no, we can't have her stealing the initiative. Kyne's supposed to be the dominant one. Blushing faintly, she tries to straight-arm Eira's face. Cute. But who said I wanted to make out with you... right now?

As Sakura makes her way through the base, she may sense a weak demonic aura from a wing of the dormitory halls that hasn't been used in years.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Titan in the Playground

Eira almost comically falls back from the straight-arm and then says, looking like she's almost on the verge of tears, "I...I don't know...Do you have somewhere else in mind?"

7. - Top - End - #727
    Ogre in the Playground

[Glade]
    Carrie giggles. That'll leave marks if I keep up my infatuation for really badass ladies...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

8. - Top - End - #728

Magtok and Morgues; Catgirls and Corpses; Empaths and Embalming; Mummies and Mercenaries; Cyborgs and Crypts, Wolves and Wrath

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Suddenly, Caelynn is alive again! Yay!
    She sits up, looking around the room with a joyful expression, when suddenly, WereTok happens!
    Caelynn bursts into laughter.
    Magtok, didn't anyone ever tell you not to piss off a wizard?
    Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Magtok and Morgues; Catgirls and Corpses; Empaths and Embalming; Mummies and Mercenaries; Cyborgs and Crypts

"Yes it was pretty surprising to hear who took up the post after Tobias left this time." Angie pauses giving Magtok a quick look over as if trying to figure him out. She doesn't take too long before shrugging and heading over to Caelynn's body.

"At least she doesn't look in too bad of shape. This shouldn't take more then a moment." Angie says thinking back to the last time she raised someone here at HALO. Poisoning is leaves a much more intact corpse then bombs. She places one hand on Caelynn's forehead and closes her eyes concentrating. Slowly a golden light starts build up between the two of them quickly covering both of them and making it difficult to look at them.

Caelynn might suddenly find herself not a ghost anymore. She should be waking up with a warm feeling of compassion and hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Magtok and Morgues; Catgirls and Corpses; Empaths and Embalming; Mummies and Mercenaries

There is a full moon coming over HALO (there must be like fifty of them in the nexus) this one is special in that regard that it still has that thing he wrote into it.
    However for the Cyborg this particular full moon will be nothing but trouble as a strange transformation will start to overcome him. He will feel a urge to howl as his whole body starts to spurt fur and metal all over, quickly morphing him into the shape of a large humanoid wolf-creature with various cybernetic enhancement such as a cybernetic eye (slightly different from his normal cybernetic eye) and metal claws. Then as the transformation is finished he will suddenly have a wild hunger for metal and technology.

"Rrrrrrrr," the cyberwolf growls, irritated by Caelynn's laughter at his expense. Halfway through his plan to rear back and pounce, however, an insane craving passes over him, and he attempts to bound right over and past her head, and dash off towards the armory. There's tech to be consumed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

9. - Top - End - #729
    Dwarf in the Playground

Magtok and Morgues; Catgirls and Corpses; Empaths and Embalming; Mummies and Mercenaries; Cyborgs and Crypts, Wolves and Wrath

Eric raises an eyebrow as Magtok transforms taking a few steps towards Angie to make sure he is between the wolf cyborg and Angie. Who at the moment isn't looking in very good shape. Raising people sure takes a lot out of her. She has to lean up against the table Caelynn was laying on. A nasty looking rash starts to spread over her body, though it is mostly hidden by her rather conservative dress.

When Magtok runs off Eric turns to Caelynn. "Hey does that happen often with him?"
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

10. - Top - End - #730

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post

Spoiler
    Show

"Rrrrrrrr," the cyberwolf growls, irritated by Caelynn's laughter at his expense. Halfway through his plan to rear back and pounce, however, an insane craving passes over him, and he attempts to bound right over and past her head, and dash off towards the armory. There's tech to be consumed!
    Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post

Eric raises an eyebrow as Magtok transforms taking a few steps towards Angie to make sure he is between the wolf cyborg and Angie. Who at the moment isn't looking in very good shape. Raising people sure takes a lot out of her. She has to lean up against the table Caelynn was laying on. A nasty looking rash starts to spread over her body, though it is mostly hidden by her rather conservative dress.

When Magtok runs off Eric turns to Caelynn. "Hey does that happen often with him?"
    Caelynn shakes her head, chasing after our canine cyber man!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

11. - Top - End - #731

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Eira almost comically falls back from the straight-arm and then says, looking like she's almost on the verge of tears, "I...I don't know...Do you have somewhere else in mind?"
    Persistent, I'll give you that. Fine, follow me. She tries to grab Eira's hand and drag her to an unoccupied room. There, she'll push the other goddess onto a couch and straddle her lap in one smooth movement. I'm going to sit here until you get used to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Glade]
    Carrie giggles. That'll leave marks if I keep up my infatuation for really badass ladies...
    Tobias narrowly manages to avoid an inappropriate remark about his preference for less noticeable marks made by really badass ladies. While chewing on the large forkful of cobbler he crammed in his mouth to keep quiet, he wonders to himself why he is feeling so comfortable around Carrie. He hasn't acted like this since...

Well. Anyone walking through the dormitory section of the base may come across a hall covered in deadtime. The recent tracks of two people come and go, to and from an empty bedroom where the thick seal of deadtime has been broken open. The wall of deadtime covering the door opposite that one has a few new cracks in. Anyone following the smell or sense of demonic power will be led to that room. Not the empty room, but the still-sealed one.
    Last edited by FireFox; 2014-06-04 at 10:45 PM.

12. - Top - End - #732

Nai knows the sense of demonic power like the back of his hand, but he didn't intentionally come across this hallway. He was just going through his normal schedule of aimless wandering. He sees the tracks and the imprint of deadtime, and figures there's no way this could be a good thing. He draws a revolver from inside his coat, pulling its hammer back, and approaches the open room.

13. - Top - End - #733

Well. Anyone walking through the dormitory section of the base may come across a hall covered in deadtime. The recent tracks of two people come and go, to and from an empty bedroom where the thick seal of deadtime has been broken open. The wall of deadtime covering the door opposite that one has a few new cracks in. Anyone following the smell or sense of demonic power will be led to this room.
    Sakura ends up here on her search, shivering slightly. Creepy location!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

[Entrance]

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    A curious magical girl holding a bundle of cloth appears, likely accompanied by another magical girl!
    Mikani stabs her playeris accmompanying her friend, the red-headed Magical Girl looking around curiously. It's been awhile since she's been here, after all.

"I'm...not quite sure where to go next," she admits.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

15. - Top - End - #735

[Permadeadtime Crypt]

My apologies, I'm afraid I failed to clearly express myself. The dark aura is emanating from the sealed room. The open room is empty, although it does have its own traces of faint, nondemonic power.

16. - Top - End - #736

Permadeadtime Crypt

((No apologies needed, I read your post wrong.))

Nai enters the open room, revolver in hand, and tries to get a view on the sealed room from his position.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Caelynn shakes her head, chasing after our canine cyber man!
    "Your welcome." Eric calls out probably after Caelynn is out of ear shot. Then he grabs a chair and wheels it over to Angie helping her sit down. "Do you want me to go check that out?"

"No he didn't jump on any people to start eating so they should probably be able to handle it just fine. Just give me a minute to rest and then we can head back."

[Open for Interaction]
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

18. - Top - End - #738
    Titan in the Playground

Persistent, I'll give you that. Fine, follow me. She tries to grab Eira's hand and drag her to an unoccupied room. There, she'll push the other goddess onto a couch and straddle her lap in one smooth movement. I'm going to sit here until you get used to me.
    Eira swallows as she's straddled and says, "O-okay...I think it'll take me a while...I-I'm not used to having anyone...Like this."

19. - Top - End - #739

Permadeadtime Crypt

As Nai watches, the sense of a demon briefly becomes less weak. A dull thud can be heard and a few more cracks appear.

Ecumenical Council

Kyne squirms until she gets comfortable, then slyly grins. Take your time. I don't have anywhere better to be.

20. - Top - End - #740

Permadeadtime Crypt

Nai keeps watching as the cracks appear. He clutches at his holy symbol of Carrion, preparing a ward of protection.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Titan in the Playground

Ecumenical Council

Eira giggles ticklishly as Kyne squirms, and says, still laughing "W-wait! I'm ticklish!"

22. - Top - End - #742
    Titan in the Playground

[Entrance]

The two Magical Girls will be greeted by a rather... large lady.

Spoiler
    Show

"What're you doing here, kids?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

23. - Top - End - #743

Permadeadtime Crypt

The aura abruptly disappears, as if someone flicked a switch. No new cracks appear, but the longer Nai observes the coat of deadtime, the more it will melt.

Ecumenical Council

Oh no. Eira, you just made a horrible mistake. Why would you just offer up a weakness to this, admittedly attractive, sadist? Ehehehe... Are you really? Keeping the other goddess pinned with her own weight, Kyne swiftly and mercilessly starts tickling her sides.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Titan in the Playground

Ecumenical Council

Eira screams and giggles at the relentless tickling, laughing uncontrollable, but saying as tears of false mirth begin rolling down her face, "Hee...Please...Ha...St-Ha-Stop! Haha!"

25. - Top - End - #745

Permadeadtime Crypt

Nai, who doesn't know the mechanics of deadtime at all, stays where he is, ready for a fight.

26. - Top - End - #746

Ecumenical Council

Kyne does not stop. Indeed, she's tickling Eira noticeably faster!

Permadeadtime Crypt

Eventually, although it may take an hour, enough deadtime melts away to reveal a hole into the room. The door has been destroyed, apparently.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Titan in the Playground

Ecumenical Council

Eira screams again, but, thinking quickly, comes up with a trick to stop Kyne. She quickly turns her sides into rainclouds, and if Kyne sinks her fingers into them, Eira quickly will change them back to flesh, trying to trap Kyne's fingers.

If all this is successful, Eira grins at Kyne and says, "Now that we've put a stop to that..." and pulls Kyne towards her, trying to kiss the other goddess as she rolls to get on top.

28. - Top - End - #748

Two years ago, Kyne would have responded to such a trap by headbutting her attacker's face, ripping both hands free along with whatever organs and bones they can grab, and severing the poor fool's carotid arteries with her teeth. But the young goddess has come a long way, socially, from that time and she no longer resorts to violence the moment she feels panicked. Mostly. Still, she did start this, so she doesn't fight her way free. Hopefully Eira will realize the other woman's almost feral aversion to having her hands trapped and release her on her own. Until then, kissing happens! And that's almost enough to drive all thoughts of violence from the assassin's mind. Even if a little part of her is angry that the shy girl is on top.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Titan in the Playground

Well, luckily for Kyne and Eira both, the hand-trap was mostly a stop-gap measure, and as soon as Eira has rolled to being on top, she releases Kyne's fingers as she says, "Hmm...Now then. Are you ticklish, Kyne?" as she begins slowly drawing her fingers up and down Kyne's sides, picking up speed with each pass.

30. - Top - End - #750

The Aspect arches her back, pressing into the other goddess, and bites her lip to keep from giggling. N-no... Now that her hands are free, her powerful body loses its tension. She trails her fingers down Eira's spine, not tickling but a little teasing.