New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Wolf Game - Stranded in space - Day Five

I still don't know about the ability that got Haruki lynched. If it has been explained, could someone tell me please?
    So, for now, I will vote Deathslayer.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2014-10-26 at 05:09 PM.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

This ability; a traitor role.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonayer View Post
    Holographic technician: Once in the entire game, during the day phase, you can make a player look like another player to redirect the lynch on him.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    This ability; a traitor role.
    Thank you. Now I also know that it wasn't necessarily Aventine who used the ability, so I feel better saving Aventine for when there is more evidence.
    Show

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I think you hit the nail right there on the spot Aspi. Half the players aren't even bothering to post or give their own opinions. I think that is what is bothering me. Sorry didn't really mean to snap at your or anyone else. I apologize for that.

But if I do turn up wolf, consider it a false read. I was just as likely a target as Aventine.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ok, I'm not sure what to make of what Count Dingdong is saying.
    Aspi does have a point about Aventine likely being camouflaged, so as I said I would. Deathslayer.
    Last edited by Tris; 2014-10-26 at 01:37 PM.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

There's a reason for that.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

7. - Top - End - #337

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    There's a reason for that.
    Huh?......

8. - Top - End - #338
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Strictly speaking, I'm restricted from saying too much about my role. As such... it's difficult. This is not the first role I've had this limitation (both as otherwise vanillager...), and it's a bit annoying. Regardless, based on my situation, I can tell you that Deathslayer7 is town. If he's dead, well, screw that, I now have even less reason to pay attention to this game when I'm otherwise busy. All that I can do right now is notice that he's currently in the lead for lynch and warn town against it as best as I believe I'm allowed to. Perhaps I've already overstepped my bounds, but whatever.

Deathslayer7 is town, as I can say with utmost confidence. I know that due to my role and certain in-thread posts pertaining to my role. At the very least, Deathslayer7 knows what I'm talking about, but I guess I'm not surprised that others don't. As he says, he looks wolfish. I went through looking for suspicious people, and he came up wolfish. Then again, the SAME thing happened in WW in the Forum with Internet Flea and Duck999. My mason allies seemed to want to do whatever they could to look wolfish and muddy the waters. I'm not mason here, but I do have a partner.

Deathslayer7 is a mislynch. Him being the lynch target today is a problem, and I hope there's time to fix it or for me to convince enough of you to fix it. The only reason that I'm voting Aventine is that he's the counterwagon, and moving away to anyone else would do nothing at the time. If there's an alternative, I'd love to hear it.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I suggest everyone go for Tanar tomorrow.

10. - Top - End - #340

Quote Originally Posted by Count Dingdong View Post
    Strictly speaking, I'm restricted from saying too much about my role. As such... it's difficult. This is not the first role I've had this limitation (both as otherwise vanillager...), and it's a bit annoying. Regardless, based on my situation, I can tell you that Deathslayer7 is town. If he's dead, well, screw that, I now have even less reason to pay attention to this game when I'm otherwise busy. All that I can do right now is notice that he's currently in the lead for lynch and warn town against it as best as I believe I'm allowed to. Perhaps I've already overstepped my bounds, but whatever.

Deathslayer7 is town, as I can say with utmost confidence. I know that due to my role and certain in-thread posts pertaining to my role. At the very least, Deathslayer7 knows what I'm talking about, but I guess I'm not surprised that others don't. As he says, he looks wolfish. I went through looking for suspicious people, and he came up wolfish. Then again, the SAME thing happened in WW in the Forum with Internet Flea and Duck999. My mason allies seemed to want to do whatever they could to look wolfish and muddy the waters. I'm not mason here, but I do have a partner.

Deathslayer7 is a mislynch. Him being the lynch target today is a problem, and I hope there's time to fix it or for me to convince enough of you to fix it. The only reason that I'm voting Aventine is that he's the counterwagon, and moving away to anyone else would do nothing at the time. If there's an alternative, I'd love to hear it.
    Ok, I believe you. aventine

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    I suggest everyone go for Tanar tomorrow.
    Why?

Also, I think I don't want to risk Count lying here. A wolf isn't likely to lie here, so Aventine. A wolf would not say that, since it would put them in danger if their wolf companion wasmlynched.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #342
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Well, I would like to point out that the reasoning given for lynching me amounts to two things. My vote day one (and there are others who look as bad who have been left completely alone) and the fact that Sprig was defending me in private. Which, despite being a ridiculous move for a wolf protecting another wolf, has been presented as really suspicious and proof we are wolves. Well, now we know Sprig's not a wolf.

Deathslayer is wrong, he is nowhere near as likely a target for the disguise ability as I am. I've been almost lynched for days, and would have been lynched yesterday if not for the redirect, was there ever any real chance I would not at least be in competition for the lynch today?

If people think I am suspicious because of the day one vote, then let's lynch one of the others (Duck or Tanar) who did the same thing and are much less likely to be disguised

13. - Top - End - #343
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Day is now over.

No more changes to votes/actions are permitted.

Narration and all that to come as soon as I sort through all this stuff.

14. - Top - End - #344

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: The Wolf Game - Stranded in space - Night Five

Engineer Dawn (Deathslayer7) had a feeling that this day would end badly. It was between her and that Aventine fellow and she had no intention of waiting to find out who was going to die. The crew was too busy to notice as she left the conference room in search for a good hiding spot. As everything on the ship was completely dark it should be easy to avoid detection, especially for an engineer that knew all the hiding spots on the ship. She also had the advantage of being small enough to fit into the drone service ducts. The narrow "highways" that the drones normally used to get around the ship would serve as a perfect hiding spot for her.

She found the access hatches and crawled inside and sealed the hatch shut just as she heard footsteps. No doubt other crew members searching for her, but it seemed she remained undetected because they walked right past her hiding place. Following a reckless impulse she decided to follow them and try to glean what they were up to. At first it was just a boring scramble to follow the sound of footsteps but they stopped abruptly. For a few moments she could hear nothing. All of a sudden there was pandemonium, screaming, shouting and the sounds of battle. She couldn't understand what was happening but she wasn't curious enough to leave her hiding place.

She crawled to another access hatch and cracked it open just enough to be able to sneak a peak along the corridor. What she saw left her numb with shock. Several crew members had cornered Aventine and were trying to capture him but he wasn't going down without a fight. It seemed that the crew wasn't going to kill her after all. Aventine managed to break away from his attackers and began running... straight towards her hiding place. It was clear that he hadn't seen her in the darkness. She considered what to do and in a brief moment of inspiration she closed the hatch just enough to make it seem like it was sealed. When she heard Aventine stopping in front of the hatch to pry it open she swung it open violently hitting him in the head and knocking him out. She crawled outside and stepped around the unconscious form on the ground.

"Well done!" came the Captains voice from down the corridor. "That was an excellent plan, heading him off like that." He gestured for the ones following him to pick up Aventine and take him away.

"Err thank you, sir. That was my plan all along."

She followed the captain and the rest of the crew back to the conference room where Aventine's fate was to be decided. On the way she learned that there was some more bad news and a spot of good news. The bad news was that they were executing Penguinator for cowardice as he had been found hiding in a storage crate in a desperate attempt to survive. The good news was that they had found another survivor. Mordokai had managed to escape asphyxiation by putting himself into cryo-sleep. Unfortunately no one was there to wake him. Luckily in their search for drones they had stumbled upon him. Another spot of good news was that they had managed to find three working repair drones and had sent them to fix the power core. Everything should be back to normal (or as normal as things had been since the disaster started) by morning.

They decided to give Aventine and Penguinator a first class tour of the Battleships core. They strapped them unto two of the repair drones and sent them on their way. When the drones returned the two corpses were unrecognizable....

Day five is now over. Night five begins now and ends in 24 hours.

Spoiler: Summary
    Show
    Aventine was lynched. He was a crew member.

Penguinator was replaced by Mordokai.

The repair drones were found by: Aventine (ironic no?), Rain Dragon, Ramsus.

Spoiler: PLAYERS (17/24)
    Show
    Player
    Role
    Alive?
    1) aspi
    2) AsteronIronHoof The Hacker Riddled with holes
    3) Aventine crew member Touring the ships core
    4) Count DingDong
    5) Deathslayer7
    6) Duck999
    7) Elemental Crew member Ejected
    8) firedaemon33 Delusional crew member Nightmarish end
    9) Fleeing Coward
    10) Halae
    11) Haruki-kun The Marine Revived
    12) Internet Flee
    13) Legato Endless crew member Beaten to a pulp
    14) Mrs Mcginty
    15) otakuryoga
    16) Penguinator Mordokai
    17) Rain Dragon
    18) Ramsus
    19) Sange
    20) Shadow
    21) Sprig The Psyker Resting in pieces
    22) Tanar Aerdoth
    23) ThePhantom Medic The coolest corpse
    24) Wolfbane

Once again I am sorry for all the delays, unfortunately life keeps getting in the way.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Wow, the crew of this ship are excessively brutal. No wonder there are traitors.

Also, I call dibs on that spare repair drone!

16. - Top - End - #346
    Pixie in the Playground

Weston woke up groggily, rolling out of his rack and landing on the metal floor like a sackful of cannonballs. Rubbing his face, he pulled himself to his feet, blurry eyes searching for the clock. He blinked when he saw it, then blinked again, trying to clear away the confusion. The clock said it was tomorow. Had he really slept through the whole day? How had this happened?

The last thing he remembered was talking to Engineer Dawn. She was asking a lot of questions about Haruki's lynching, and... wait. There had been something about "it would be better to discuss this tonight than tomorrow". Had she known he would sleep through it?

And... no, that wasn't the last thing. The last thing he remembered was a drone, coming through the vent, and then... and then waking up and it was tomorrow.

He reached for his wrenches, determined to find some answers.
    After a quick meal, of course.

((I HATE being Silenced.
    Deathslayer7, who told you I should answer in the night? They're going to answer in the morning. ))
    Last edited by Internet Flea; 2014-10-29 at 12:04 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

Deathslayer also could have done he silencing. After all, deathslayer may have wanted to have evidence to lynch you while you couldn't respond.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #348

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: The Wolf Game - Stranded in space - Day Six

Chef Cabbagepatch was glad to be back amongst the living but a part of him couldn't help missing the peace that had been brought by death. You didn't have to worry about the power core failing or getting murdered in the night when you were dead. Of course now that he was alive again in spite of all the... difficulty in his life, he was determined to avoid an untimely end or at the very least to make the bastard that killed him work for it.

As every member of the crew went to their bunks to rest he was arming himself. He knew they would come for him once more and he would be ready. The foolish traitors had used up their best tricks to kill him already, there was nothing that they could do this time. He checked once more through all of his preparations. He didn't have his power armor anymore but he had enough firepower to kill an entire village. After all, offense was the best defense. All he needed now was... His thoughts were cut off by a series of loud explosions outside his room. He didn't stop to think as he rushed outside towards the source of the noise. To him it was clear that the traitors had gone for some other target. He intended to stop them!

Three traitors stood inside the conference room as the recording of explosions repeated occasionally in the background.

One of them broke the silence abruptly. "Are you sure he's going to buy it? This seems like a pretty stupid plan to me."

"Yes, just wait. That marine has spaghetti for brains."

A few fake explosions later the door to the conference room burst open and in stormed the marine, assault rifle blazing. The three traitors were not surprised as they took cover. One of them screamed from under the conference table. "Hold your fire moron! We're not here to fight, we're unarmed."

"Good!" roared the marine. "Makes my job much easier."

"Told you he wouldn't listen... Lets just zap the idiot."

The 3rd traitor that had been silent until that moment just nodded and pressed a button on the small computer strapped to his wrist. A drone burst inside the room from one of the vents and began firing shot after shot at the marine. Cabbagepatch began firing back at the drone as he jumped outside the room to avoid its fire. After a few seconds of waiting for the blasted thing to follow him out into the corridor he roared with laughter.

"It seems like your piece of crap couldn't even do it's job right! Some drrrrrrrrr..." That last sound came out prolonged as the drone jumped from a vent and electrocuted him with enough power to knock him out cold.

The three traitors approached the now harmless marine and inspected his limp form.

"Well... now what?"

"Now we take him back to his room and tuck him into bed,"
    replied one of the other two sarcastically.

"Really? I thought we were gonna kill him."

The third traitor face palmed. "Just shut up and help me take him back to the conference room. It's time for a bit of decorating."

A new morning dawned on the crew of the Invincible and they were happy to see that... they could see. The core had been repaired and the ship had power once more. All the better for them to witness the scene of horror that awaited them in the conference room. The chef had been dismembered and his head had been put on a spike that went through the middle of the table. On one of the walls there was written in blood:

"BETTER STAY DEAD NEXT TIME!"

Night five is now over. Day six begins now and ends in 48 hours.

Spoiler: Summary
    Show
    Haruki-kun was killed... again. You already know what he was.

Spoiler: PLAYERS (16/24)
    Show
    Player
    Role
    Alive?
    1) aspi
    2) AsteronIronHoof The Hacker Riddled with holes
    3) Aventine crew member Touring the ships core
    4) Count DingDong
    5) Deathslayer7
    6) Duck999
    7) Elemental Crew member Ejected
    8) firedaemon33 Delusional crew member Nightmarish end
    9) Fleeing Coward
    10) Halae
    11) Haruki-kun The Marine Dismembered
    12) Internet Flee
    13) Legato Endless crew member Beaten to a pulp
    14) Mrs Mcginty
    15) otakuryoga
    16) Penguinator Mordokai
    17) Rain Dragon
    18) Ramsus
    19) Sange
    20) Shadow
    21) Sprig The Psyker Resting in pieces
    22) Tanar Aerdoth
    23) ThePhantom Medic The coolest corpse
    24) Wolfbane

19. - Top - End - #349
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, that explains what happened to my drone last night. Could have at least had the courtesy to tell me you were borrowing my drone wolves
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Deathslayer also could have done he silencing. After all, deathslayer may have wanted to have evidence to lynch you while you couldn't respond.
    Why are you so suspicious of me?

And Tanar Aerdoth.
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2014-10-30 at 11:06 AM.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Banned

otakuryoga because reasons

22. - Top - End - #352
    Pixie in the Playground

Fleeing Coward for admitting to having vent drones.
    Last edited by Internet Flea; 2014-10-30 at 10:25 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

23. - Top - End - #353

Hey there's no point hiding it since the drone's useless now.
    The network probably knows it since there's no way Haruki wouldn't have told the network what he knew about me and the wolves hijacked it last night so clearly they found out somehow. Might as well let all those bored unconnected people in on the worst kept secret
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

I'm kind of very strongly divided between not trusting Deathslayer at all because the whole silencing thing looks really suspicious and they've said multiple things that strike me as really off, but on the other hand yesterday there was that whole lovers or whatever claim deal so.... I dunno. Yeah ok, flipping a coin.

Ok so coinage (clearly the most logical and reliable of decision making tools) says I should trust Deathslayer today so I guess I'm voting for Tanar Aerdoth.

25. - Top - End - #355

I think there's no reason to hold this back now. The night Sprig died, I got this message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprig
    Quick message, while i would normally think i am protected for a while. there are to many strange abilities in this game. that my death might actually be possible.

Therefore, if the traitors do manage to find a way to kill me tonight, I need you to do something for me.

You should state in thread tomorrow "that unless Internet flea dies night 6, the vig should take out Fleeing coward on day 7."

You shouldn't state the reason but why this is the case is because IF has an ability that we do not want to activate if he is lynched. Fleeing coward has an ability that can negate that.
    When I asked Haruki what I should do with that the following day, they said,
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanar Aerdoth
    Quick message, while i would normally think i am protected for a while. there are to many strange abilities in this game. that my death might actually be possible.

Therefore, if the traitors do manage to find a way to kill me tonight, I need you to do something for me.

You should state in thread tomorrow "that unless Internet flea dies night 6, the vig should take out Fleeing coward on day 7."

You shouldn't state the reason but why this is the case is because IF has an ability that we do not want to activate if he is lynched. Fleeing coward has an ability that can negate that.
    Sprig sent me this last night. Should I announce this myself, or do you want to announce that? Or something else?
    Hold that thought for a little while. I think sprig was trying to coerce FC into getting rid of IF for us.

I can't do anything with this. FC made it very clear that if I do anything to damage him he CAN turn rogue. I prefer him neutral.
    But, now Haruki is dead.

Fleeing Coward seems to not have that ability anymore. That's what I'm gathering from todays comments. But, Internet Flea is still a threat. So, if some townsperson has a way to kill tonight, that would be helpful to use on Flea I think.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

So we should kill IF because he has an ability that could be a threat, but we don't know anything that indicates he's a wolf so... we should kill him? A guy who presumably isn't a wolf the way I'm reading those things? Unless I can hear what this ability actually is and it's super crazy bad for town by definition (not "he could make it bad for town/some guy who is town/whatever") that sounds to me like a really really anti-town plan and I'm much happier with my vote against you now for proposing we kill IF when it sounds like he's town or neutral.

But.... clearly we're missing like 80% of the relevant info there and I'd really like to hear from IF about what this ability is supposed to be and why it would be so important to kill him. That said, I'm not inclined to think he's a wolf because otherwise Sprig would have just said so right?

And of course Tanar, aside from you claiming Sprig contacted you for....why exactly? I'm not any more inclined to trust you than I am IF.

Additionally, any plan that involves trusting FC in any capacity is doomed to failure and betrayal of at least two sides. Maybe three. Or four. Out of 2-3 sides. *shrugs* *shakes fist at FC on general principle* So yeah, bonus Ramsus suspicion points for a plan that involves "let's trust FC".

27. - Top - End - #357
    Pixie in the Playground

But.... clearly we're missing like 80% of the relevant info there and I'd really like to hear from IF about what this ability is supposed to be and why it would be so important to kill him.
    While I'd really like to hear it from Sprig.

But I'm going to go with Haruki on that; it was probably bait to get Fleeing Coward to use up items. A better question is why Tanar didn't post it yesterday like Sprig supposedly said to. You said there's no reason to hold it back now; what was the reason yesterday?

And what on earth does he mean that FC can stop me from using a lynch power when he's saying I should be nightkilled? None of this makes sense. I think he was either testing FC, or testing you. I for one don't like how either of you turned out.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I think there's no reason to hold this back now. The night Sprig died, I got this message.

When I asked Haruki what I should do with that the following day, they said,

Sprig sent me this last night. Should I announce this myself, or do you want to announce that? Or something else?
    Hold that thought for a little while. I think sprig was trying to coerce FC into getting rid of IF for us.

I can't do anything with this. FC made it very clear that if I do anything to damage him he CAN turn rogue. I prefer him neutral.
    But, now Haruki is dead.

Fleeing Coward seems to not have that ability anymore. That's what I'm gathering from todays comments. But, Internet Flea is still a threat. So, if some townsperson has a way to kill tonight, that would be helpful to use on Flea I think.
    So I think there is a problem with this message. It is only Day 6.

edit: I'm going to go to bed now. I have some fact checking to do tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2014-10-30 at 12:08 AM.

29. - Top - End - #359

For the record, yes, I was in contact with Sprig since day 3, I've been upfront with him and Haruki regarding my abilities and alignment. I assume the village network knows full well what I can do if they decide to try to make life difficult for me and I can just as easily turn the other way if the wolves try to kill me.
    As I told Sprig and Haruki. as long as I get left alone, there's no incentive for me to join either side since it doesn't benefit me at all to permanently pick sides when it's just easier to win as a neutral.

Regarding IF, network would probably have acted against him already if they thought him a threat since Haruki was fully aware that I had him silenced (the drone acted as a full silence so any abilities or items wouldn't trigger) yesterday as a one-off favour for Sprig as he did join these games to play with me.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2014-10-30 at 12:13 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #360

I wish there was a network... I think it's best I post all the communications between me and Haruki and Sprig.

- - - Updated - - -

Your fairly talkitive. I suppose you didn't really get a chance to participate in our other game due the unfortunate early pressure.

Thoughts so far? Got any information to trade?
    Your fairly talkitive. I suppose you didn't really get a chance to participate in our other game due the unfortunate early pressure.

Thoughts so far? Got any information to trade?
    Not much thoughts that I haven't already shared in the thread. I might take more of a look tomorrow.
    I taking it you're the Captain? It's the only way i can make sense of your votes.

You should role claim to Haruki.
    At which point I did.

Wouldn't we want Fleeing Coward alive then?
    No, FC is dangerous. He is neutral and that means not part of the crew. He could go rogue and unless he decides to join our side, he needs to be removed at some stage. If he is doing good things for us however, it provides us with a reason not to lynch him off so soon. He should value his own life over IF.
    Is there a network?
    There was Haruki and I. Now you and me... I suspect Haruki will join us again. ;)
    Is there a network?
    There was Haruki and I. Now you and me... I suspect Haruki will join us again. ;)
    Huh? What do you mean?
    Nope, I won't clarify that yet.
    This was why I was sure Haruki was town.

And, yes. I am the Captain.

- - - Updated - - -

If there's a network, I never really got in.