New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an Oots Style Avatar XXIII

Np! The link for the image can be found just by quoting my post and taking it from there. Let me know if there's sizing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DurionArcanis View Post
    Oko and Qailee, if he's good with the version so far would you be able to take up mine next? I don't want to fully bump it yet but it's this one here. Figured since you're active right now I'd ask ^.^ My plan was to fully bump it after 2 months if it hadn't been filled yet, try to space it out a bit.
    If I have time to I'll get to it. I have 2 people I'm going to make avatars for first and this month in general has/is/will be very busy for me.
    Last edited by Oko and Qailee; 2015-03-08 at 02:19 PM.
    (Currently afk halfway across the country.)

Attempting Homebrew:
    Requip Knight

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Looking for a avatar of a standard van helsing character, long black hair, the superman 's' logo on his shirt under his coat, hand crossbows and a sheathed sword. Hope I'm getting everything across. Thanks in advance, as always.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Salasay View Post
    I'll tales option two. Thank you!
    It appears not to fit vertically, how would I fix that?
    Salasay was my first character. He's a Scout. This is his block:

The Paramýth setting is my baby, and most of my large (wiki-bound for now) homebrew collection is in the setting.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Dwarf in the Playground

You'd have to edit or crop the image a bit. Height is 117px I believe, my avatar being one of the built in ones and having a height of 117px. If you don't know how I can do it for you pretty quick and easy with GIMP. see edit below

Quote Originally Posted by Oko and Qailee View Post
    If I have time to I'll get to it. I have 2 people I'm going to make avatars for first and this month in general has/is/will be very busy for me.
    Alrighty no worries, take your time. I originally wanted to get him set up ages ago and I think I messaged someone on dA at first, they were going to pick it up but then something came up for them and they couldn't do it anymore. If you feel like taking it up, I'm cool with waiting as long as it takes you ^.^

EDIT: cropped out the transparency and resized to 117px height for ya. This should work. I would suggest downloading and re-uploading though to say imgur or photobucket because IDK how long the site I uploaded it to keeps images.
    http://pasteboard.co/1GPfi3rM.png
    Last edited by DurionArcanis; 2015-03-09 at 10:58 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could do one with a Trombone.

I'd like him to be playing it, and be human. Uhrmm, that's pretty much it, really. PM me if you do it!
    Extended Signature

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show

Trasil, Magus 15//Fighter 12/Ab. Champ 3//Spellsword 10/Factotum 4/LA (Kreshen) 1, Game: Aegis Tristalt
    Potentia Abilities: Sword (Sahael), Clock (Renia)
    Current Buffs Spreadsheet
    Other Abilities: Manifest Body, Teleport abilities

Soulsteel, Aegis 10//Soulknife 10//Mythic (Mutant) 10//Vigilante (Exposed Vigilante) 10, Game: London Extranatural Guild

Tara, Spellthief 2, a noncaster in disguise! Game: Academy Living

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DurionArcanis View Post

EDIT: cropped out the transparency and resized to 117px height for ya. This should work. I would suggest downloading and re-uploading though to say imgur or photobucket because IDK how long the site I uploaded it to keeps images.
    http://pasteboard.co/1GPfi3rM.png
    Wow, thanks! I was going to do it, but this works too. postimage.com also works. If that doesn't work I'll resize it when I get home.

Anyone else on this thread, please no more PM's requesting for avatars. I have a 5 person list (Durion you are 3) and I can't add to it until I knock some of it out. Sorry.
    (Currently afk halfway across the country.)

Attempting Homebrew:
    Requip Knight

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Oko and Qailee View Post
    Wow, thanks! I was going to do it, but this works too. postimage.com also works. If that doesn't work I'll resize it when I get home.
    I like to help when I can so no worries ^.^

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Dwarf in the Playground

RogueGirl

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130523142356
    If someone could do a stick figure/Oots version of that using the new art style it would be much appreciated.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I can assure you that cultural depictions of dating are a trap, never trust them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto! View Post
    I show him where the door is, crumple his character sheet, scatter his dice across the floor, jump on the table and shriek "Out! Out, UNCLEAN ONE!" before collapsing on the floor in tremors, gibbering unearthly blasphemies in a tongue long lost to human ears.

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Bugbear in the Playground

Is there an up-to-date avatarist thread? The one in the OP seems rather out of date.
    Thanks to Thormag for my Legion avatar.

Current Characters:

Lily Nightingale, a.k.a. Sparrow, in V for Victory (OoC)

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey, I'm looking for an OotS style character to represent the primary villain of my current campaign. He is a lord of Winter Fey and will be described in spoiler

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    Please make the image 140x140 px background-less .png
    -Muscular humanoid with off-white skin (not Caucasian but actually white) and blue woad-like patterns tracing his skin.
    -He wears only a loincloth and a wolf pelt with the wolf's head worn like a mask over his head.
    -He has long black hair that comes from beneath the wolf's head mask over his shoulders
    -He wields a two-handed sword made of ice.
    -If you are inclined to show his ears they should be pointed and longer than a standard elf's.

I appreciate anyone picking this one up.
    Quote Originally Posted by themaque View Post
    If your money making scheme requires the creation of the haypenny, you may need to re-think your idea.
    “What can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the Reaper Man?”
    ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

I participated.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Orc in the Playground

I'm looking for an Oots style Avatar based on my Exalted character. She's an Abyssal Daybreak caste. Her concept is Eccentric Necrosurgeon, but she's turned out to be more of a general healer. Anyway, she's pale and has black hair styled into a messy bun, her clothes are made of black and medium-dark grey patches, kind of like Stein from the anime Soul Eater, but no turtleneck. She also has a patchy lab coat too, like his, but white and light grey, not all white. Her shoes are just simple and black. Her eyes are green. Her skin is covered in a criss cross of stitches as well but if you draw her with the coat you'll probably only see the one on her face, a line of stitches horizontally across her face and nose (pretty much from ear to ear). She has a familiar as well, a Lethe Serpent named Nip. It's pretty much a ghostly kinda spiny snake. I always think of it as being blue, but I don't actually know what color it is supposed to be.

12. - Top - End - #1242

DwarfClericGuy

Yeah, I'd like to request one to replace the generic dorf in my avatar.

I'll go with a male human Artificer, dark brown hair. Let's go with some really bright, magical mithral-looking fullplate. Give 'im a clearly-magical greatsword, a staff on his back, and a panoply of wands (let's say put them on a bandolier or a belt or something). And if it's not TOO much detail, throw a holy symbol of Mystra on his armor. I dunno if that's too detailed to throw on something the size of an avatar or not and I don't want to press an artist too hard, y'know?

What I'm trying to go for here is for a craftsman/magical dabbler-looking figure (somebody who screams "Artificer!" when you look at him) who's decided to style himself as a paladin or a cleric of some description.

Thanks!

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Pixie in the Playground

Greetings! I do wish a custom avatar, from anyone that has the time. I was thinking about an OotS version of Olidammara, described as "a slender young man with olive skin, merry green eyes, chestnut hair, and a rakish beard". Obviously human, with a lute and a rapier. Perhaps with a leather armour, but any clothes, especially his regular ones, are fine.

Thanks in advance!
    Repost after nearly a month.

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousPepper View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to request one to replace the generic dorf in my avatar.

I'll go with a male human Artificer, dark brown hair. Let's go with some really bright, magical mithral-looking fullplate. Give 'im a clearly-magical greatsword, a staff on his back, and a panoply of wands (let's say put them on a bandolier or a belt or something). And if it's not TOO much detail, throw a holy symbol of Mystra on his armor. I dunno if that's too detailed to throw on something the size of an avatar or not and I don't want to press an artist too hard, y'know?

What I'm trying to go for here is for a craftsman/magical dabbler-looking figure (somebody who screams "Artificer!" when you look at him) who's decided to style himself as a paladin or a cleric of some description.

Thanks!
    http://i.imgur.com/qdvUV9W.gif

Have this really lame attempt if you want it, I guess...
    Last edited by Aspiration; 2015-03-14 at 01:19 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

It occurred to me that I was missing out on the joke fodder. My understanding that this might be the place to obtained such an OotS style Pinball Wizard avatar.

A becowled Jace Bellerenesque dark wizard with bandages over his eyes. Playing pinball.

Preferably young. Blue magic ambiance. Slapped with as many the Who references as might be able to fit.
    Last edited by BootStrapTommy; 2015-03-14 at 06:50 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BootStrapTommy View Post
    It occurred to me that I was missing out on the joke fodder. My understanding that this might be the place to obtained such an OotS style Pinball Wizard avatar.

A becowled Jace Bellerenesque dark wizard with bandages over his eyes. Playing pinball.

Preferably young. Blue magic ambiance. Slapped with as many the Who references as might be able to fit.
    He ain't got no distractions,
    Can't hear those buzzers and bells,
    Don't see lights a flashin',
    Plays by sense of smell.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    So the character my current avatar was based off of has been retired and its time for a new one based off my newest character. Also I would be using the avatar as a token in roll 20.

Male Elven Kensai Black blade magus
    Equipment Wears no armor, does wear a hooded dark cloak and uses an Aldori Dueling Sword which I can't find many pictures of but I figure looks something like this.
    No other notable features.
    Is an elf, wears his hair in a longer braid
    I'd like him to be in something of an Errol Flynn like pose.
    Second Repost.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

18. - Top - End - #1248

Ok, time for some fun:
    Equipment: Sonic Screwdriver
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Best hair you have ever seen
    Hair color: Brown
    Race: Time Lord
    Class: The Doctor (11)
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: (http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...crewdriver.jpg) , and must have a TARDIS in the background.

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Elfkin_King View Post
    Equipment: Wakizashi/Shortsword
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Spell scar tattoos (optional)**
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Sun-kissed, but not overly dark. Caucasian skin is fine.
    Hair color: Copper
    Race: Elf/Half-elf
    X Class: Kensai Magus
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Hand surrounded by shocking grasp held up**

**Largely left up to the artists preference of pose, and if they want to do the spell scars or not. I'd just be happy for an avatar :P

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Send me a PM if you're willing to take this on. I'm open to any changes other than the Elf-Magus thing xD and the hair color
    Bumping after 48 hours
    Also, since he's Kensai, he doesn't wear armor, so whatever liberties you want to take there are fine (provided he's not naked! lol, or FIG LEAFED xD)
    Reposting again... if anyone knows of any artists that are free that would be awesome. :)

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Pixie in the Playground

Reposting again... if anyone knows of any artists that are free that would be awesome. :)
    http://i.imgur.com/KJcVIj6.gif

Sorry for the terrible, if you want me to change anything/try again completely, send a PM? Or keep asking other people who actually know what they're doing, there's that too.

21. - Top - End - #1251

NecromancerGuy

Ok this is my first request and I hope someone can do it! It might be a little complex but I am so amazed from your artworks so far that I have total faith in you!

Equipment: Robe of Bones and a Skull Staff
    Skin Color: Deep Purple
    Hair Color: White
    Race: Noble Drow
    I would like him to be like "floating", having a dark aura around him and a small skeleton rising in front of his feet.

As you understand, this is a Necromancer concept that I am looking for. I hope someone of you can make it!
    "Once, a bear grappled me and I dropped my weapon. She holded me so hard that the only thing I remember is the bear releasing me and running away. All I saw was a huge part of its arm missing and the wound being burned like someone bit it with fire."

The story of a barbarian while resting after being fatigued by his rage

I AM NOT QUITTING ANY GAMES. I'LL KEEP CHECKING THEM AND BE SUBSCRIBED TO THEM UNTIL THE DM DECLARES THEM DEAD.

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Troll in the Playground

Could someone make me a drunk green goblin in black robes with an overly large top hat that has a red flower and ace of spades in it?
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

23. - Top - End - #1253

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by skypse View Post
    Ok this is my first request and I hope someone can do it! It might be a little complex but I am so amazed from your artworks so far that I have total faith in you!

Equipment: Robe of Bones and a Skull Staff
    Skin Color: Deep Purple
    Hair Color: White
    Race: Noble Drow
    I would like him to be like "floating", having a dark aura around him and a small skeleton rising in front of his feet.

As you understand, this is a Necromancer concept that I am looking for. I hope someone of you can make it!
    Bumping 3 days later...
    "Once, a bear grappled me and I dropped my weapon. She holded me so hard that the only thing I remember is the bear releasing me and running away. All I saw was a huge part of its arm missing and the wound being burned like someone bit it with fire."

The story of a barbarian while resting after being fatigued by his rage

I AM NOT QUITTING ANY GAMES. I'LL KEEP CHECKING THEM AND BE SUBSCRIBED TO THEM UNTIL THE DM DECLARES THEM DEAD.

24. - Top - End - #1254

Quote Originally Posted by ondonaflash View Post
    Hey, I'm looking for an OotS style character to represent the primary villain of my current campaign. He is a lord of Winter Fey and will be described in spoiler

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    Please make the image 140x140 px background-less .png
    -Muscular humanoid with off-white skin (not Caucasian but actually white) and blue woad-like patterns tracing his skin.
    -He wears only a loincloth and a wolf pelt with the wolf's head worn like a mask over his head.
    -He has long black hair that comes from beneath the wolf's head mask over his shoulders
    -He wields a two-handed sword made of ice.
    -If you are inclined to show his ears they should be pointed and longer than a standard elf's.

I appreciate anyone picking this one up.
    Bump after approximately a tenday.
    Quote Originally Posted by themaque View Post
    If your money making scheme requires the creation of the haypenny, you may need to re-think your idea.
    “What can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the Reaper Man?”
    ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

I participated.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Pixie in the Playground

hi, id like to request an avatar.
    my character is:
    Male
    Black leather armor. bow, long green cloak.
    Scar over eye. red eyes
    brown
    none
    wilden-not (basically hes a living tree so if you can make him look like a tree or made of wood id appreciate it)
    ranger
    shooting pose. arrow lined up. or any cool menacing pose, (LE here.)
    (repost after long grace period)

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

I was hoping to get hoping to get an OOTS style avatar of my namesake, the character Ranxerox. If you are not already familiar with the character just do a Google image search and pick something message board friendly* to work off of. I'm not sure how this works, but I'm willing to pay ten or fifteen dollars through PayPal for the commission.

* - A lot of Ranxerox pictures are NSFW, so if you are trying to be careful what you put into your brain, proceed with caution.
    Last edited by Ranxerox; 2015-03-26 at 08:34 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by BootStrapTommy View Post

'Nother post 48 hour bump. Ask me about any clarifications.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jake View Post
    Kill a PC's father? Well that's just the cost of doing business.
    Steal a PC's boots? Now it's personal.
    Please take everything I say with a grain of salt. Unless we're arguing about alignment. In which case, you're wrong.

Former EMPIRE2! Player: Imperator of the Nihoni Dominion
    Former EMPIRE3! Player: Suzerain of the Phœnīx Estates
    Former EMPIRE4! Player: Margrave of the Margraviate of Rhune
    My Awesome Campaign Setting

28. - Top - End - #1258

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sun Gnome View Post
    Hello, I would like a Dark Sun Gnome Avatar

Race - Gnome
    Class - Ranger
    Hair - Blonde messy hair, Goatee and eyebrows
    Skin - Deep Tan
    Clothing

Head - Cream Turban
    Body and legs - Black middle eastern style cloak with hood

Weapons - Obsidian Ranseur and sling

Animal Companion - Ramphor
    http://www.pathguy.com/athasian_familiars.jpg

Thank you!
    Just bumping this, its been a month since the post. Ive changed his class to Athasian Bard, so poison dripping off the blade would be a great addition.
    Last edited by M Placeholder; 2015-03-28 at 03:22 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1259

I'd love to request an avatar for a character that means a huge deal to me.

Race - Human
    Gender - Male
    Class - Hellfire Warlock
    Hair - Bald
    Skin colour - Tan
    Facial hair - Moustache and beard on the chin.

He has small red glyphs as scars on his face, but that's completely optional. He would be wearing Scale Mail armour with a cloak over his shoulders, and preferably would have a Falchion in his left hand or on his hip, and an Eldritch blast surrounding his right hand (the magic would be the colour of dark sand).

This picture is the same character made in heroforge, and is a good reference for what I mean.

Hope to hear from somebody soon! :)
    Credit to Bradakhan for the amazing avatar.

30. - Top - End - #1260

Quote Originally Posted by Hexblade View Post
    Ok, time for some fun:
    Equipment: Sonic Screwdriver
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Best hair you have ever seen
    Hair color: Brown
    Race: Time Lord
    Class: The Doctor (11)
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: (http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...crewdriver.jpg) , and must have a TARDIS in the background.
    1 week bumped
    Avatar made by the extremely talented artist, smuchmuch