New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe In the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    I'm getting a PS4 via tax refund this year, and I'm looking at F2P games. How does Warframe play? From appearances it looks like it plays like a bit looser but in the same vein as arena shooters like UT. How's the pay model? It doesn't put all the good guns behind "rental" barriers a la Gunz does it?
    I would suggest it, as the token PS4 Tenno here.

You'll need to remap the controller, IMO. I have melee mapped to R2 to use use thrown melee weapons more easily, and my powers are set up on the touch pad, and O. R3 is crouch/slide, which is bit more useful for getting around than having it on O.

I would suggest spending at least $10 on it, since you'll want upgrade for your weapons and frame call reactors/catalysts. These double the modding points on your equipment.

Hit me up. My PSNID is Snowbluff.
    I am actually interested to see if a company actually pulls off the "you can use the weapon base through the game". Normally there's a half-hearted attempt at it, but then you get a gun with better numbers and the weapon leveling goes out the window *glares at Bungie*
    I don't see how you can be mad at bungie. You can get exotic weapons really easily thanks to the Void Trader (no not that one, I mean Xur), and I've got more exotic weapons than purple ones.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-05-13 at 10:42 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

You're also free to call on me for things. Handle between both sites is the same.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

3. - Top - End - #603
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Yo dawg, we heard you liked events, so we added another event to the event so you can do your events with your events. In other words, the Den of the Kubrow Tactical Alert is live. PC Tenno can log on for free doges and a set of starter gear (including a free stasis slot!). The first reward is the strun wraith, the first "exclusive" weapon released via events. Back when shotguns were used as sniper rifles, it was easily my favorite gun in the game.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Peace View Post
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

Winner of Junkyard Wars 31.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Firbolg in the Playground

I haven't actually gotten the PS4 yet, it comes today and I haven't decided on which of my usual aliases to use for PSN. So the controller loadout is going to come when I get used to the actual controller (xbox convert).

And in any case, I generally make it a rule to not spend money on a game until I have any idea what I'm saying when describing mechanics.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

And in any case, I generally make it a rule to not spend money on a game until I have any idea what I'm saying when describing mechanics.
    This is good rule, generally speaking. Because it is so damned important, I will also add that you should never, under any circumstances use your starting and nontradeable plat to buy anything other than warframe, weapon, or maybe sentinel slots. My advice on warframe slots after you choose your starter is to have at least three. The first will be your starter, which you're stuck with for a while. As soon as you hit mastery rank 2 by leveling up weapons and frames to 30, head to Venus to face the Jackal and get your rhino on. Mr. Rhino will last you most if not all of the star chart despite not being used in end game content.

The third slot will be a rotating slot for frames to buy and then ditch for the extra mastery rank. Typically, these should be frames that have an accessible prime alternative due to the little bit of extra "oomph" most of them provide. Frames to get and ditch are, in no particular order:
    • Mag. Has some solid augment mods for abilities, but her prime is super easy to come by as of this moment. I've lost track of how many mag prime sets I've found and then sold.
    • Ember. Just not end game viable, even after her rework. Fun chickenhead to play, but she has a prime, too. In a cruel twist, her prime has the fewest "upgrades" out of any and all of the primes.
    • Nova. Very solid frame to consider holding onto, but she has a prime out now. Still a little hard to actually get said prime, sadly.

The last released primes' parts also tend to sell for a stupid amount of plat, but they are also super rare. The rarer Loki Prime parts (fourth back from Volt Prime) still sell for ~100 plat on PC, for example. Nova Prime also has her systems or chassis at a similar price, due to its rarity. Although it's out of date, if wftrading.net can give you an idea for how rare a prime part is by comparing parts in a set to each other and to similar part types (chassis to chassis from frame X to Y or chassis to helmet for just frame X).

EDIT: As my advice is likely more applicable to people like Thiyr who are still new but have access to the wonders of the Void, I'll drop this here instead. Probably better than anything I could do to help someone with their first hours in the game.
    Last edited by Thrice Dead Cat; 2015-05-14 at 01:43 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Colossus in the Playground

Huh, now I'm just hoping they'll re-release the Snipetron Vandal. That's really the only weapon I'm sad I never got a crack at. Of course, since the weapon was removed from the market for being out-of-place and replaced by another weapon entirely, I guess that's unlikely, but I can always hope!
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

7. - Top - End - #607

Thanks for the question answering everyone. I think I'll give Warframe a try before Blacklight

I don't see how you can be mad at bungie. You can get exotic weapons really easily thanks to the Void Trader (no not that one, I mean Xur), and I've got more exotic weapons than purple ones.
    I missed this, but I had a Devil You Know with Bandit, Field Scout, and Crowd control. Then NUMBERS happened and I had to retire it.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #608
    Ogre in the Playground

Is anyone else really loving Tyl Regor's voice? It's just so... I don't want to say sexy but I kinda wanna say sexy.

Got the Strun Wraith. Aside from the large 20 point slash damage decrease, it's pretty much a straight upgrade on the original, including a massive 40% base status chance and half the original's 3s reload time. Should be interesting, at least.

Looking at the stats on the Daikyu, it's base damage is straight up better than Paris Prime AND Dread, along with an impressive 45% base status chance. Unfortunately suffers from terrible base crit chance and draw speed. The less-than-every-time crit rate makes it unlikely to be able to keep up with Paris Prime or Dread at high levels, I think.

Also, really glad I never sold the Kronen, now. Still have to craft a new Boltor, but at least it's only one thing.

Edit: And apparently I did well enough on the previous 2 big events (Eyes of Blight and False Profit) to get trophies in my dojo. This surprises no one more than me. I thought people had to actually try in order to get the trophies. I just showed up and did the missions.
    Last edited by Krade; 2015-05-14 at 05:34 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

9. - Top - End - #609
    Titan in the Playground

I got Strun Wraith. Boy am I glad I didn't Cata Boar Prime.
    Thanks for the question answering everyone. I think I'll give Warframe a try before Blacklight
    Add me! I've got free time to spare this Summer. :3
    I missed this, but I had a Devil You Know with Bandit, Field Scout, and Crowd control. Then NUMBERS happened and I had to retire it.
    Exotics can be ugraded, but you have to relevel them. D;

I have all 3 exotic handcannons. I'm a bit proud of my luck. :p
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-05-14 at 05:26 PM.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

10. - Top - End - #610

Exotics can be ugraded, but you have to relevel them. D;

I have all 3 exotic handcannons. I'm a bit proud of my luck. :p
    Problem is that DYK was a purple. Purples can be generated with random perks. My setup was essentially better than Thorn, but it was killed by the DLC.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #611
    Titan in the Playground

Problem is that DYK was a purple. Purples can be generated with random perks. My setup was essentially better than Thorn, but it was killed by the DLC.
    The exotic ones are built to reduce shots to kill by 1. It's a hard difference to make up, regardless of how you look at it.

Thorn: DoT reduces shots needed by one. Max fire rate, potentially great stability.
    Hawkmoon: It's looking out for you. One less shot to kill, when you really need it. ;)
    It also does 60 damage base, which is a good number if you have OCD. When I first pulled it out and hit a guy in the head for 90, 90 became my favorite number for a while. I love this gun.
    The Last Word: Hates you. You think Handcannons are midrange. No! Barrelstuff, ram the guy while spamming from the hip.

So I'd like to know your perks. I mostly PvP, so the numbers hardly matter to me.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-05-14 at 05:56 PM.

12. - Top - End - #612

The exotic ones are built to reduce shots to kill by 1. It's a hard difference to make up, regardless of how you look at it.

Thorn: DoT reduces shots needed by one. Max fire rate, potentially great stability.
    Hawkmoon: It's looking out for you. One less shot to kill, when you really need it. ;)
    It also does 60 damage base, which is a good number if you have OCD. When I first pulled it out and hit a guy in the head for 90, 90 became my favorite number for a while. I love this gun.
    The Last Word: Hates you. You think Handcannons are midrange. No! Barrelstuff, ram the guy while spamming from the hip.

So I'd like to know your perks. I mostly PvP, so the numbers hardly matter to me.
    Essentially the old DYK with my perk selection was slaughter incarnate for PvE. 12 round clip, absurdly high impact, bonus damage upon kill, and faster reloads after a headshot. but it was limited by the 300 attack vs the 331 current weapons have
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2015-05-14 at 06:41 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
    Is anyone else really loving Tyl Regor's voice? It's just so... I don't want to say sexy but I kinda wanna say sexy.
    He is perfect as a mad scientist. He's a touch unethical and doesn't think highly of his fellow Grineer, from calling their minds too small and Vay Hek "a legless parrot." He is still very proud of them, though. Somewhere between a deranged father yelling "My son whooped your son's ass!" and a "big game" breeder "Yeah, you're scared of what they can do to ya!" He's also very quotable - from mimicking Nef's "Gibe money plz. Void woll gibe back 1000000000000% moar 2 u" nonsense and calling Alad V a jellyfish! It's the right mix of humor and actual character depth. Hell, then there's his threat to Nef with religious imagery if given a formorian, singular.

Then there's the deeper lore hints that he's a "mutant" Grineer like those seen in the Arid Eviscerator lore. He's smarter than he should be by far, no doubt.

Got the Strun Wraith. Aside from the large 20 point slash damage decrease, it's pretty much a straight upgrade on the original, including a massive 40% base status chance and half the original's 3s reload time. Should be interesting, at least.
    It still suffers sadly from the intense damage fall off that most shotguns have, but when it was first released, just how far the stats improved were enough for people to use it. Damage 2.0 also did a decent job of keeping it relevant with its high status chance, too. If you're lucky enough to have all four of the +element, +status mods, you could easily hit the 100% cap without sacrificing too much damage. If DE ever gets around to making it so that you can go pass 100% to get multiple type of status procs on the same shot, it could see even more use.

Looking at the stats on the Daikyu, it's base damage is straight up better than Paris Prime AND Dread, along with an impressive 45% base status chance. Unfortunately suffers from terrible base crit chance and draw speed. The less-than-every-time crit rate makes it unlikely to be able to keep up with Paris Prime or Dread at high levels, I think.
    The Daikyu is apparently well-balanced in its conclave stats, but it will not see use in 60 minute+ survivals until my aforementioned status change wishes come to. The two things that really helped bring bows back into the spotlight (at least, until nullifiers ) were the power to red crit and native punchthrough on charged shots. Considering how slow the thing fires, you may not be able to count on the second buff, and you sure aren't getting the first one on it.

Edit: And apparently I did well enough on the previous 2 big events (Eyes of Blight and False Profit) to get trophies in my dojo. This surprises no one more than me. I thought people had to actually try in order to get the trophies. I just showed up and did the missions.
    That's kind of how I felt, too. Eyes of Blight had me doing it and maybe friend of a friend, but I'm fairly certain he jumped ship to a new clan by that point. False Profit was just me and Thiyr. So, two people was apparently enough for what appears to be the bronze version of it. Which is nice, but very unexpected. Hurray, the power of small clans?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #614
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice Dead Cat View Post
    It still suffers sadly from the intense damage fall off that most shotguns have, but when it was first released, just how far the stats improved were enough for people to use it. Damage 2.0 also did a decent job of keeping it relevant with its high status chance, too. If you're lucky enough to have all four of the +element, +status mods, you could easily hit the 100% cap without sacrificing too much damage. If DE ever gets around to making it so that you can go pass 100% to get multiple type of status procs on the same shot, it could see even more use.
    Hm, last I checked the status for shotguns is for the whole blast but the game actually calculates it pellet-by-pellet so going over 100% is quite useful. This is at least how Boar Prime seems to work.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Titan in the Playground

Doesn't the Strun Wraith Technically have less damage than the Strun after it was buffed?
    Essentially the old DYK with my perk selection was slaughter incarnate for PvE. 12 round clip, absurdly high impact, bonus damage upon kill, and faster reloads after a headshot. but it was limited by the 300 attack vs the 331 current weapons have
    Neat.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Hm, last I checked the status for shotguns is for the whole blast but the game actually calculates it pellet-by-pellet so going over 100% is quite useful. This is at least how Boar Prime seems to work.
    Yeah, how the game displays status chance is another one of those things that bugs me. Shotguns have that weirdness where it first appears it is to require all pellets to hit but experimental data suggest otherwise. Then there's the fact that multishot mods also increase the status chance by virtue of firing more bullets at one time, making it hard to determine what the actual status chance is for a single shot. Both are only made worse by actually investing in the mechanic with the dual status/element mods.

My Vaykor Marelok build ends up with a displayed 90% status chance due to Frost Bite (+60%), Barrel Diffusion, and and Lethal Torrent (+180% multishot). If you look at it per shot, it should only be 56%. Not bad, mind, but far lower than the 90% displayed. For mid range shots, the 90% is likely accurate as I don't have Magnum Force on it (I'm still a little mad at just how bad that mod is), but if I'm trying to pop shots at enemies coming out of the main door way in a tower defense mission while standing on the pod, it would likely be closer to 56%. Unless, of course, that those other shots connect on an adjacent enemy.

I really should dredge up my old stats notes to figure out how that nonsense interacts. It's not wrong in the sense that those values are inaccurate, but they sure as hell are deceiving. Then there's the possibility that multishot mods on non-shotguns make their bullets fire operate like shotgun pellets. In that case, my above example with my Vaykor Marelok would mean that I can just go out guns a' blazing and still get status effects like mad. I may have to make note of that sometime, but it will be hard to figure out if only one shot hit or not.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #617
    Titan in the Playground

If you equip 3 of the status mods, you get 98% on the Merloc Varelok. Should should you be getting x3 procs on it?

18. - Top - End - #618
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

If you equip 3 of the status mods, you get 98% on the Merloc Varelok. Should should you be getting x3 procs on it?
    Likely? A fourth dual status mod gets you to 116% proc chance without any multishot mods, mathematically. I think it's still floored to just 100% and thus only one damage proc per shot, sadly. Using just the +60% multishot from Lethal Torrent gets you to 99.8%. With 100% multishot, you'd have a 99.96% chance of at least one proc. The game sadly doesn't display enough figures and rounds to 100% when you have 180% multishot (or even in the case of the 100%, likely), though, since it looks to see if any of your (2.0) 2.8 bullets connect. So, yeah, three dual status mods and max multishot is a pretty solid way to build the Vaykor Marelok in so far as status chance goes.

For sheer stupidity, however, the Tysis still wins. Base 50% on a weapon that does only corrosive damage natively means that if you use just two dual status mods (Say, +toxic and +cold), you'll sit at 110% without any multishot. Toss on the ever lovely multishot mods, Ice storm, the uncommon +toxic, and +cold damage mods to get a weapon that has greater than 75% chance to proc viral on big bad void minions. This does assume that it's an even 50/50 split on whether viral or corrosive activates. I'm too lazy to be more precise with that extra +80% multishot you would be rocking, but the end result is a whole hell a lot of HP going "bye bye" when the viral starts adding up.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #619
    Dwarf in the Playground

As a note for those curious about the statues for Eyes of Blight and False Profit, freebie statues were given to all participants. Special trophies were given to the high-scoring clan, but everyone participating got a commemorative statue. It's been doing wonders for my statue room, I finally have something to put in there :D
    Assorted Gaming Contact Info:
    XBox Live IGN: Korrsair
    NNID: Fenrys_Wulf
    PSN IGN: Korrsair
    Steam Name: Fenrys

20. - Top - End - #620
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by IFenrys View Post
    As a note for those curious about the statues for Eyes of Blight and False Profit, freebie statues were given to all participants. Special trophies were given to the high-scoring clan, but everyone participating got a commemorative statue. It's been doing wonders for my statue room, I finally have something to put in there :D
    Huh, looks like that is the case. I did think it was surprising to get even the bronze trophy from either of those two events with what little I did, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks for the info.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #621
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I gave in because the Operation has low-level enemies, so I may as well try to get the reward. Strun Wraith was easy. Getting four active conflicts done shouldn't be too hard either.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

22. - Top - End - #622

Working through Earth right now, but matchmaker is taking forever. There are certain missions simply impossible with me and sometimes me + random guy that never communicates (like the four-point domination match). Meanwhile there's a stealth mission as part of mercury that just doesn't work if nobody's on a mic.

It just gets a little weird
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #623
    Titan in the Playground

Just solo spy missions. It takes a bit of work, but it's far easier than grouping.

Matchmaking only reliably gets squads for endless defense mission types that people are playing for rewards, Defense/Survival/Excavation/Interception etc. If you can't solo or find groups for other missions, grind those missions for exp, mods, and resources until you can solo the others.
    My Steam profile

24. - Top - End - #624
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonest View Post
    Getting four active conflicts done shouldn't be too hard either.
    I wouldn't be too sure on that, the current conflict has been up for something like a day now and hasn't ended.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

25. - Top - End - #625

Thanks again for the advice in this thread. I've

1. gotten used to the ps4 controller, so I no longer hit square when prompted for X
    2. have all my starter gear up to 20
    3. Am building a cronus
    4. waiting on a couple material sets for a heat sword and seer
    5. haven't done anything stupid with my plat
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #626

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by NEO|Phyte View Post
    I wouldn't be too sure on that, the current conflict has been up for something like a day now and hasn't ended.
    Only because the rewards are too even. Ugh. Is it over yet?
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

27. - Top - End - #627
    Titan in the Playground

Hello all. Just picked up Warframe the other day and it seems pretty fun. Name's Firedaemon in-game.

28. - Top - End - #628
    Titan in the Playground

...Okay, I have no idea what's going on. My Operation progress has checkmarks next to both reward tiers, and it says "9/4 Nef Anyo". Game bugging out (seems a distinct possibility, my game is saying 0% taxes on all Dark Sector nodes and some of the text boxes look weird)? Hacked account (my login reward table is still at 0 logins in a row, so even if I assume the credits and cores gained were spent it doesn't seem like it)?

Well, I'm just going to be grateful for this and fight for Alad until I'm down to 4/4 or the conflict's over (latter seems much more likely).

Edit: Hm... yeah, my game's definitely bugging out. Recieved three inbox messages for the event badge just now, and three for the 50k credits. Well, I did get 150k credits out of it. And now it's saying 3/4 Alad.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2015-05-16 at 05:14 PM.
    My Steam profile

29. - Top - End - #629
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks again for the advice in this thread. I've

1. gotten used to the ps4 controller, so I no longer hit square when prompted for X
    2. have all my starter gear up to 20
    3. Am building a cronus
    4. waiting on a couple material sets for a heat sword and seer
    5. haven't done anything stupid with my plat
    I'd like to talk to you in person next time we play. I gotta get you to rank 2 so I have toss a weapon to you.

30. - Top - End - #630

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonest View Post
    ...Okay, I have no idea what's going on. My Operation progress has checkmarks next to both reward tiers, and it says "9/4 Nef Anyo". Game bugging out (seems a distinct possibility, my game is saying 0% taxes on all Dark Sector nodes and some of the text boxes look weird)? Hacked account (my login reward table is still at 0 logins in a row, so even if I assume the credits and cores gained were spent it doesn't seem like it)?

Well, I'm just going to be grateful for this and fight for Alad until I'm down to 4/4 or the conflict's over (latter seems much more likely).

Edit: Hm... yeah, my game's definitely bugging out. Recieved three inbox messages for the event badge just now, and three for the 50k credits. Well, I did get 150k credits out of it. And now it's saying 3/4 Alad.
    Just remember that supporting nef causes you to drop to 3 if you support him. This is especially important if you say, want an orokin Catalyst or Reactor since those are both battle pay options.

Current Projects:

Extended Signature