New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 51 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Year of the Yuri harem IC 11. Turned up to eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya lets out an unsteady breath. "P-probably 'bout as good as can be expected. I-I'll need to see the nurse, make sure the scratches can't get infected. And get another ice pack," she adds as an afterthought.

"M-mostly I'm worried about her," she says, nodding at Cat. "She may be scum, but I don't wanna see anyone hurt like that. Especially not when she's got the debate today..."

She frowns holding her arms close to her chest uncomfortably. "I... I was bluffing about hurtin' her. Mostly..." she said quietly, as much to herself as to the lunch lady. "I kinda wanted to do somethin' to make her listen, to make her leave you alone, but I wouldn't'a actually tried to knock her out... I sure never wanted anything like this..."
    You hear a pop, which confuses Jennifer, as the rib moves back under the skin.

Okay. I think you're better... Just don't stress test that. Jen replied.

Catherine turns to Jen.

"You should totally be like Mal's bodyguard!" She says hyped up from the adrenaline.

The Lunch aide nods in understanding.

"Yeah, there's a difference between a slap, and a rib breaking kick."

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "...can I be home schooled?" Alex asks meekly, shivering as she curls up around herself.
    "No, Alex." Mrs.Edward replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 11. Turned up to eleven

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory leaned into the hug, clearly upset, "But... there were four or five of us against just her. W-We could have knocked her out, o-or restrained her until the police showed up, or... or something, other than just killing her like that."
    "And then what?" Ms.Broderick replies. "Risk a friends life?"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Ah, of course... Studies going well? Incantations and potions starting to become more effective?"
    "Yeah. Only a tad though." Agatha replies.

"Sorry about that. I'm just now constantly worried, Alex is going to like break my arms or something."

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    You hear a pop, which confuses Jennifer, as the rib moves back under the skin.

Okay. I think you're better... Just don't stress test that. Jen replied.

Catherine turns to Jen.

"You should totally be like Mal's bodyguard!" She says hyped up from the adrenaline.

The Lunch aide nods in understanding.

"Yeah, there's a difference between a slap, and a rib breaking kick."
    Tanya lets out a much bigger sigh of relief, and is quickly over at Jen's side, throwing her arms around her in a grateful hug. "Thank goodness! It's a damn good thing you were here, Jen! You're like a guardian angel or somethin'," she says, briefly forgetting that Jen was technically the cause of Catherine's injury. Though even once she was reminded of it, she still felt the same way, since if Jen hadn't been here, who knows what would've happened to her when Catherine jumped her.

But right, Catherine. She hesitates, very unsure how to handle the girl after that. "Look..." she starts, "You're alright now, and I'm not seriously hurt. Neither of us wants to make a big thing outta this, right? Just trouble for all of us if we do. So, how about we agree not to? You don't say anything about it to anyone that'd raise a fuss, I make up some story about gettin' these some other way when I see the nurse?"
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"And then what?" Ms.Broderick replies. "Risk a friends life?"
    "I don't know!" Mallory said, "It's just... criminals should be brought to justice, given a fair trial at the very least. And as both the daughter of lawyers and a future lawyer myself, I'm supposed to be an agent of the law, and put my personal feelings aside to make sure te system is allowed to work. But when I came face to face with an actual criminal, a dangerous criminal, I... I couldn't do that. Instead I became judge, jury and executioner on the spot. That isn't how it's supposed to work. How are people supposed to trust me, as a lawyer or a person, when I can't even live up to my own rules?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-09 at 11:29 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5

Tanya lets out a much bigger sigh of relief, and is quickly over at Jen's side, throwing her arms around her in a grateful hug. "Thank goodness! It's a damn good thing you were here, Jen! You're like a guardian angel or somethin'," she says, briefly forgetting that Jen was technically the cause of Catherine's injury. Though even once she was reminded of it, she still felt the same way, since if Jen hadn't been here, who knows what would've happened to her when Catherine jumped her.

But right, Catherine. She hesitates, very unsure how to handle the girl after that. "Look..." she starts, "You're alright now, and I'm not seriously hurt. Neither of us wants to make a big thing outta this, right? Just trouble for all of us if we do. So, how about we agree not to? You don't say anything about it to anyone that'd raise a fuss, I make up some story about gettin' these some other way when I see the nurse?"
    "I wouldn't say anything." Catherine replied.

"Then my captain would try to make it a forfeit, spew more homophobic crap, and I wouldn't get to debate Malone."

"I don't know!" Mallory said, "It's just... criminals should be brought to justice, given a fair trial at the very least. And as both the daughter of lawyers and a future lawyer myself, I'm supposed to be an agent of the law, and put my personal feelings aside to make sure te system is allowed to work. But when I came face to face with an actual criminal, a dangerous criminal, I... I couldn't do that. Instead I became judge, jury and executioner on the spot. That isn't how it's supposed to work. How are people supposed to trust me, as a lawyer or a person, when I can't even live up to my own rules?"
    "Yeah, sweetie. If the criminal surrenders. You have a duty to do all that." Ms.Broderick replies.

"But, she wasn't, was she?" She questions.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Yeah, sweetie. If the criminal surrenders. You have a duty to do all that." Ms.Broderick replies.

"But, she wasn't, was she?" She questions.
    Mallory shook her head, "No, she didn't. But... the whole point of taking and turning Luna was to give herself a chance to get away. I don't know if she would have fought us in the first place had we not tried to stop her..."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

"I wouldn't say anything." Catherine replied.

"Then my captain would try to make it a forfeit, spew more homophobic crap, and I wouldn't get to debate Malone."
    "Your captain would do what?" Tanya said with a frown. "Why would he want to... oh, wait, you mean he'd try to make our team forfeit?!" she said, half-shouting in surprise as she figures out what Catherine was saying. "But I'm not on the debate team! And neither's Jen! Our team's got nothin' to do with this! Why would they hafta forfeit over it?!"
    Last edited by Zevox; 2015-12-09 at 11:44 PM.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

8. - Top - End - #8

Mallory shook her head, "No, she didn't. But... the whole point of taking and turning Luna was to give herself a chance to get away. I don't know if she would have fought us in the first place had we not tried to stop her..."
    "And then killed her hostage?" Ms.Broderick pointed out.

"Your captain would do what?" Tanya said with a frown. "Why would he want to... oh, wait, you mean he'd try to make our team forfeit?!" she said, half-shouting in surprise as she figures out what Catherine was saying. "But I'm not on the debate team! And neither's Jen! Our team's got nothin' to do with this! Why would they hafta forfeit over it?!"
    "Because you failed to provide a safe intellectual space." Catherine replied starting to get up.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

"Because you failed to provide a safe intellectual space." Catherine replied starting to get up.
    "A safe what now?" Tanya answered with a frown clearly still confused. But after a second, she shook her head and amended, "You know what? Forget it, doesn't matter, as long as you're not gonna say anything."

As an afterthought, she adds, "Seriously, though, don't go around harassing people anymore today. Even besides all the other reasons not to, trust me when I say Jen and I are hardly the most dangerous people you could make mad in this place." Well, Jen could be, if she wanted to, but thankfully she wasn't that kind of girl. "And most of the rest couldn't fix you up like that even if they wanted to."

10. - Top - End - #10

"A safe what now?" Tanya answered with a frown clearly still confused. But after a second, she shook her head and amended, "You know what? Forget it, doesn't matter, as long as you're not gonna say anything."

As an afterthought, she adds, "Seriously, though, don't go around harassing people anymore today. Even besides all the other reasons not to, trust me when I say Jen and I are hardly the most dangerous people you could make mad in this place." Well, Jen could be, if she wanted to, but thankfully she wasn't that kind of girl. "And most of the rest couldn't fix you up like that even if they wanted to."
    "But I have to protect Malone's teammates!" Catherine protests.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"No, Alex." Mrs.Edward replies.
    "...I'm scared," Alex admits quietly. "Agatha really has it out for me. If she has Unholy water it's only a matter of time before she uses it on me. Or Jessica, s***!" she curses in realization. "She really hates Jessica for some reason. I mean yeah she picked on her, but it's not like I've let her pick on her since I took her under my wing or anything."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah. Only a tad though." Agatha replies.

"Sorry about that. I'm just now constantly worried, Alex is going to like break my arms or something."
    "She won't break your arms, Agatha. Especially if you stick to Nate. She'd be too busy trying to hook you two up to hurt you."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

13. - Top - End - #13

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "...I'm scared," Alex admits quietly. "Agatha really has it out for me. If she has Unholy water it's only a matter of time before she uses it on me. Or Jessica, s***!" she curses in realization. "She really hates Jessica for some reason. I mean yeah she picked on her, but it's not like I've let her pick on her since I took her under my wing or anything."
    "Um. Alex. Some people aren't so quick to forgive and forget." Mrs.Edwards replies.

"But, if you're scared. I'll think of something."

"She won't break your arms, Agatha. Especially if you stick to Nate. She'd be too busy trying to hook you two up to hurt you."
    "You sure, about that?" Agatha asks.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"And then killed her hostage?" Ms.Broderick pointed out.
    "W-Well, she had fully intended to turn Luna from the beginning," Mallory said, "So only in the technical sense. Luna still would have come back to life had we not intervened. B-But turning someone against their will still counts as murder, right?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-10 at 12:42 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15

"W-Well, she had fully intended to turn Luna from the beginning," Mallory said, "So only in the technical sense. Luna still would have come back to life had we not intervened. B-But turning someone against their will still counts as murder, right?"
    "Look, Mallory you stopped a murderer. Isn't that a good thing?" Ms.Broderick asks.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Look, Mallory you stopped a murderer. Isn't that a good thing?" Ms.Broderick asks.
    "I guess," Mallory admitted, "I just... I just wish we didn't have to kill her to do it. She deserved a trial, didn't she?"

17. - Top - End - #17

"I guess," Mallory admitted, "I just... I just wish we didn't have to kill her to do it. She deserved a trial, didn't she?"
    "That's on her head, not yours, Mal. Okay?" Ms.Broderick replied.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"That's on her head, not yours, Mal. Okay?" Ms.Broderick replied.
    Mallory sniffled and nodded, "Yeah... okay." She still doesn't sound entirely convinced, but she's at least calmed down enough to regain her composure and normal appearence.

"Thank you, Ms. Broderick. For... well, everything. I needed to talk to someone about all of this. Especially... that. I don't think I have since it all happened and I had to legally."

19. - Top - End - #19

Mallory sniffled and nodded, "Yeah... okay." She still doesn't sound entirely convinced, but she's at least calmed down enough to regain her composure and normal appearence.

"Thank you, Ms. Broderick. For... well, everything. I needed to talk to someone about all of this. Especially... that. I don't think I have since it all happened and I had to legally."
    "You had to legally talk to someone?" Ms.Broderick asked confused.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"You had to legally talk to someone?" Ms.Broderick asked confused.
    "Of course," Mallory said, "I had to give my testimony to the police. And I told my parents what they needed to know, in case they needed to represent me in court. I have not brought it up since. And never in such a... personal manner"

21. - Top - End - #21

"Of course," Mallory said, "I had to give my testimony to the police. And I told my parents what they needed to know, in case they needed to represent me in court. I have not brought it up since. And never in such a... personal manner"
    "Oh. I thought you meant." Ms.Broderick starts. "Nevermind."

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

"But I have to protect Malone's teammates!" Catherine protests.
    "That ain't what you were doin' and we both know it," Tanya snapped, before putting a hand to her forehead and saying, "...look, just go already. Enough's happened here already, we don't wanna start that again just now, right?"

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

"You sure, about that?" Agatha asks.
    "Quite. She'd alienate herself from too much of this group if she hurt you."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

24. - Top - End - #24

"That ain't what you were doin' and we both know it," Tanya snapped, before putting a hand to her forehead and saying, "...look, just go already. Enough's happened here already, we don't wanna start that again just now, right?"
    "I suppose I can't question her while you're here." Catherine admtis.

Looking at the lunch aide, she makes a i'm watching you gesture.

"I'll be back." She promises.

"Quite. She'd alienate herself from too much of this group if she hurt you."
    Agatha hugs Takia.

"Thanks." She says simply.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

"I suppose I can't question her while you're here." Catherine admtis.

Looking at the lunch aide, she makes a i'm watching you gesture.

"I'll be back." She promises.
    ...now she was pretending she thought the lunch lady was causing trouble? Damn, this girl's act was schizophrenic. "No, you won't," Tanya insists coldly. "You'll go do whatever it is you're supposed to be doing, and let her just do her job in peace, like a decent human being - or catperson, whatever." A thought occurs to her, and she adds, "Unless you want her bringing what just happened up with the rest of the faculty? We agreed to keep it to ourselves, but she didn't say anything about that. And she's got nothin' to lose if she does, since she didn't do anything but see it happen."

26. - Top - End - #26

...now she was pretending she thought the lunch lady was causing trouble? Damn, this girl's act was schizophrenic. "No, you won't," Tanya insists coldly. "You'll go do whatever it is you're supposed to be doing, and let her just do her job in peace, like a decent human being - or catperson, whatever." A thought occurs to her, and she adds, "Unless you want her bringing what just happened up with the rest of the faculty? We agreed to keep it to ourselves, but she didn't say anything about that. And she's got nothin' to lose if she does, since she didn't do anything but see it happen."
    "Hmm...... To be Lawful or good." Catherine muses out loud.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmm...... To be Lawful or good." Catherine muses out loud.
    Tanya blinks at that, only recognizing the reference after a moment, and even then not fully understanding it - her dad and sister were the RPG fans in her family, not her. She decides to roll it with, though. "How about both? By doin' as I been sayin'?"

28. - Top - End - #28

Tanya blinks at that, only recognizing the reference after a moment, and even then not fully understanding it - her dad and sister were the RPG fans in her family, not her. She decides to roll it with, though. "How about both? By doin' as I been sayin'?"
    "How would letting the captain be poisoned, be good?" Catherine questioned.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh. I thought you meant." Ms.Broderick starts. "Nevermind."
    "...A court-appointed psychiatrist?" Mallory asked, "No, I've remained relatively stable since the incident. I doubt I really need any therapy at all."

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

"How would letting the captain be poisoned, be good?" Catherine questioned.
    Tanya face-palms at that. "Oh for cryin' out loud... I swear, this is worse than talkin' to Alex..."

"Just... get lost already, okay? Tryin' to explain crap you already know past the dumb act ain't worth the trouble."