New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344
Results 1,291 to 1,301 of 1301

Thread: New Cyre (IC)

1. - Top - End - #1291
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: New Cyre (IC)

Paces behind her taller companions, Oren is at first curious about their strange comments, but the instant the creature comes into view she's instead confused.

It lasts only a heartbeat, however, when it emits a blast of freezing water like a gale blowing in from the Bitter Sea. She experiences an instant of exhiliration as her body recalls cold northern winds, but the reactions of those in front of her make the little dragon's power obvious.

It's deadly - but smart enough to talk! Do we kill it ...?

She raises her hand. "Weaken!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Casts Doom.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Ogre in the Playground

White Dragon Will Save: (1d20)[1]

Map:
    Spoiler
    Show

*Note: Calcryx is at +5 ft. Room is two squares high.
    *Note: Calcryx is size tiny.
    Tiny: A Tiny creature (such as a cat) typically occupies a space only 2-1/2 feet across, so four can fit into a single square. Typically they do not have reach, but the lizard's long neck allows him to attack creatures in adjacent squares.

Map (including side angle showing the "height" plane) The "door" is "5" feet high, so there is a perch above it where the dragon is standing. It is somehow able to cling to the walls with ease.

NOTE: You can move through both squares between J8/9 and I8/9. The door technically occupies the exact center of the hallway.

Round 1:
    Serra
    Meepo
    Calcryx
    Oren
    Sojan
    Sir Erky
    Fix
    Emlyn
    Last edited by Jopustopin; 2012-10-02 at 07:57 PM.
    If I could play dungeons & dragons with only four books: MM I, DMG, PHB, & ToB
    Dragon Shaman Handbook. Fighter Fix.
    Camel's Handbook

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Halfling in the Playground

ClericGuy

Did not happen.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Serra calls down the hall in Draconic and begins in a tone that sounds suspiciously as though she was scolding a child, "Don'moar! Mydryba drniedr! Zii liiera anyon ray niehuli! Zii styonchty driraty anyonhu ziyonraty unw undr niemyra'dr liiratyity dry myniyzi anyon myonstni!"

Translation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Don'moar! Stop that! We mean you no harm! We could tend your wound if it hasn't mended to show you such!"

For DM; pending a reply:
    Spoiler
    Show

If it agrees to be checked over, then Serra will tell every one "Wait! It will submit!"
    Else, it's grapplin' time!

Ready an action to move and grapple as people engage and she has room to walk up.
    Last edited by Great Reverend; 2012-10-10 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Timeline edit

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Ettin in the Playground

Realizing that things are rather cluttered at the moment, Sojan shakes off the cold and moves into the room, shield held up.

Standard Action: Total Defense (+4 AC)
    Move Action: Move to F9
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing
    Sanity Check: IC OOC
    Age of Worms in Eberron IC OOC

Quote Originally Posted by mshady View Post
    Not sure of the details, I trust in King.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaggedAngel View Post
    "Hello, there. You seem to be in the middle of something overtly magical. Is this a bad time to talk?"
    Drawing OOTS Avatars Guide

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Ogre in the Playground

Sir Erky delays until after Serra

The white dragon does not take his AoO on Sojan.
    Last edited by Jopustopin; 2012-10-09 at 10:59 AM.
    Camel's Handbook

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Ogre in the Playground

This post is to avoid losing the thread. Please forgive me.
    Last edited by Jopustopin; 2014-05-31 at 11:35 AM.
    Camel's Handbook

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jopustopin View Post
    This post is to avoid losing the thread. Please forgive me.
    Fix looks around the small room where she waits over Sojan as he rests. It is dark, the pitch dark of night away the city. There are some small sounds outside, the quiet noises of a town at rest. Things are peaceful, for the first time in what feels like ages, but has been less than a week. Still, she cannot help but feel like she heard a voice speaking, somewhere in the back of her mind.

"I forgive you," she mutters softly. She relaxed back into her chair, quiet and still. She should be crafting something, she knew, or brewing a potion, or...

Sojan rolls over, his brow furrowed with fever dreams. Fix reaches over, laying her hand on the soldier's shoulder. He calms down after a moment, the dream passed, and he settles back into restful sleep. She decided then that she could take one night away from her work. It was for a good reason.
    Last edited by RaggedAngel; 2014-05-31 at 04:47 PM.
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

LGBTitP

Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Ogre in the Playground

Fix looks around the small room where she waits over Sojan as he rests. It is dark, the pitch dark of night away the city. There are some small sounds outside, the quiet noises of a town at rest. Things are peaceful, for the first time in what feels like ages, but has been less than a week. Still, she cannot help but feel like she heard a voice speaking, somewhere in the back of her mind.

"I forgive you," she mutters softly. She relaxed back into her chair, quiet and still. She should be crafting something, she knew, or brewing a potion, or...

Sojan rolls over, his brow furrowed with fever dreams. Fix reaches over, laying her hand on the soldier's shoulder. He calms down after a moment, the dream passed, and he settles back into restful sleep. She decided then that she could take one night away from her work. It was for a good reason.
    Lol Ragged. So I'm like running this game in real life and literally in the span of an hour the OOC forum disappeared. I actually had a lot of information in the ooc forums hidden. Look at my signature and click the period at the end of the link. It goes no where now, sadly.
    Last edited by Jopustopin; 2014-06-05 at 01:43 AM.
    Camel's Handbook

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jopustopin View Post
    Lol Ragged. So I'm like running this game in real life and literally in the span of an hour the OOC forum disappeared. I actually had a lot of information in the ooc forums hidden. Look at my signature and click the period at the end of the link. It goes no where now, sadly.
    Well, that makes me sad. Also, jealous. Those lucky bastards get to hang out with you.

Or perhaps I should say "unfortunate bastards", given your almost certainly callous demeanor and pungent aroma.
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

LGBTitP

Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, that makes me sad. Also, jealous. Those lucky bastards get to hang out with you.

Or perhaps I should say "unfortunate bastards", given your almost certainly callous demeanor and pungent aroma.
    My man musk brings all the girls to the yard. They only meet up three or four times a year so it's about as fast moving as our play by post. They have four DM's and are supposed to rotate every trip. The last two trips they have made me run. If they make me run the next trip I'll know something is up. This always happens to the good DM's though, right?
    Camel's Handbook

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Ogre in the Playground

Too bad ya'll didn't use the dreamcatcher. Sadly you'll never know what it did.
    Camel's Handbook