New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Why Kid Jake Is Still Single (With Examples!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jake View Post
    Leading me to believe that I've either got a face for radio, or the secret to wooing lies in playing dirty mad libs.
    It's sometimes said that the first step in a successful dating career is being attractive. But hey, if dating doesn't work out for you, there's always stand-up comedy.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Banned

A lot of theses are so borderline-offensive that I feel like I should be annoyed, but then I realise that you're not actually insulting anyone and certainly not being malicious. What you are being, however, is hilarious.

Hey, kinda like the old UTCS!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by druid91 View Post
    Sometimes I approach this level of snark. But not quite. And certainly not nearly as often.
    Funny(sadly?) enough it's not just the internet that brings this out in me. My almost five year old niece believed, until very recently, that if a clown bites you; you become a clown and that eagles were the #1 cause of missing children based on my offhand answers to her innocent questions. Her mom was particularly unamused when she claimed to know where babies came from and then went and got the movie Alien to demonstrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinner View Post
    It's sometimes said that the first step in a successful dating career is being attractive. But hey, if dating doesn't work out for you, there's always stand-up comedy.
    Sort of like a younger, hairier, slightly more alive Rodney Dangerfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    A lot of theses are so borderline-offensive that I feel like I should be annoyed, but then I realise that you're not actually insulting anyone and certainly not being malicious. What you are being, however, is hilarious.

Hey, kinda like the old UTCS!

Ahaha, I didn't think anyone would remember those.

Wish I coulda kept that going, stupid expensive bandwidth....

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_Wolf View Post
    At least we can say Kid Jake has style. And possibly is insane.
    My Campaign Journals

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, that bowling one legitimately made me laugh out loud. If nothing else, perhaps someone will appreciate your humour and you can get into snark offs at lousy commercials or bad political commentary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    We should try to make that a thing; I think it might help civility. Hey, GitP, let's try to make this a thing: when you're arguing optimization strategies, RAW-logic, and similar such things that you'd never actually use in a game, tag your post [THEORETICAL] and/or use green text

5. - Top - End - #35

See, if I thought that putting up an online dating profile would lead to replies like these rather than pictures of body parts that can't be shown on broadcast television and tacky pick-up lines (probably also about body parts that can't be shown on broadcast television), I'd be much more likely to sign up. I'd rather wade through nonsense than grossness any day.

However, I've found that most people aren't sarcasm fans the way I am, so I can also see why this strategy isn't netting you much in the way of actual dates. I've had to dial my own level of sarcasm way back when at work or otherwise trying to get people I don't know well to keep interacting with me. On the other hand, anyone who does want to go on a date with you after getting messages like that will probably enjoy your sense of humor in-person too, assuming it's similar. You'll just have to accept a much lower response rate in the meantime.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

On a more serious note. I suspect that the reason that your snarky messages aren't getting a lot of response isn't because of their quality (they're pretty damn funny), but because nothing tends to be worse at the start then trying to demonstrate how clever you are. It's the somewhat nerdy version of being the douchebag who plays a guitar in a public place without a shirt. In my personal experience (ladies, and possibly gents as well, although that's outside of my personal experience) tend to be not super-impressed with a romantic partner who starts off by trying to showily impress them. I did a lot of the same initially, then I realized that it was much better to have a more subtle type of showiness, and that's worked quite well for me.
    My Avatar is Glimtwizzle, a Gnomish Fighter/Illusionist by Cuthalion.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AMFV View Post
    On a more serious note. I suspect that the reason that your snarky messages aren't getting a lot of response isn't because of their quality (they're pretty damn funny), but because nothing tends to be worse at the start then trying to demonstrate how clever you are. It's the somewhat nerdy version of being the douchebag who plays a guitar in a public place without a shirt. In my personal experience (ladies, and possibly gents as well, although that's outside of my personal experience) tend to be not super-impressed with a romantic partner who starts off by trying to showily impress them. I did a lot of the same initially, then I realized that it was much better to have a more subtle type of showiness, and that's worked quite well for me.
    Yeah, you're very correct there -- but I don't think the OP is complaining that he's staying single. He's just enjoying the trolling...

What he does, the obvious goal is to have fun, not to get conversations leading to dates then to relationships.

If he wants to ask for advice on how to make online dating work, then that's a whole different ball game, but he didn't. I suspect he doesn't need any :)
    Offer good while supplies last. Two to a customer. Each item sold separately. Batteries not included. Mileage may vary. All sales are final. Allow six weeks for delivery. Some items not available. Some assembly required. Some restrictions may apply. All entries become our property. Employees not eligible. Entry fees not refundable. Local restrictions apply. Void where prohibited. Except in Indiana.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lio45 View Post
    Yeah, you're very correct there -- but I don't think the OP is complaining that he's staying single. He's just enjoying the trolling...

What he does, the obvious goal is to have fun, not to get conversations leading to dates then to relationships.

If he wants to ask for advice on how to make online dating work, then that's a whole different ball game, but he didn't. I suspect he doesn't need any :)
    Certainly possible, although the other comment about the "no responses except for the trolling account with picatures" was the one I was mostly responding to. There's nothing wrong with having fun that way, to my thinking. Mostly I was just providing my suspicions as to why these are responded to so positively here, and not there.
    My Avatar is Glimtwizzle, a Gnomish Fighter/Illusionist by Cuthalion.

9. - Top - End - #39

Oh, I can definitely see that. In my experience, my BS has always rubbed people the wrong way. My longest relationship ever lasted about four weeks and I'm pretty sure I kept her pissed off at least two of them. I'd love to find somebody capable of putting up with me, but I've witnessed enough failed marriages and soul sucking pairings to know that I'd rather get the rejection out of the way early; while it's still funny.

My Campaign Journals

10. - Top - End - #40

Spoiler: Based on some responses she's received, she wonders what sort of clientele this site caters to.
    Show
    People. This site caters to people. And people, taken as a whole, are crazy.

Spoiler: She comments on all the wonderful stuff she's discovered since moving to North Carolina.
    Show
    I didn't realize North Carolina offered much besides mountains and meth heads. You must be way better, or way worse, at finding fun stuff than I am.

Spoiler: Not sure the context.
    Show
    Just...how many people have asked you about cuckolding? Because one seems excessive.

Spoiler: Another attempt at teaching someone to gamble.
    Show
    The trick to poker as a novice is to go all in every hand. Don't even look at your cards, it'll just give away your hand, just glare ahead and push your chips into the center of the table.

Nobody wants to be the idiot knocked out in a single hand by the newb, so they'll generally back down for a few hands; giving you enough time to milk their antes for all they're worth. After that, fake a Charlie horse and flee with your winnings.

Once you master that you can move up to trying to bump the roulette wheel without anyone noticing.

You know, the secrets the pros don't want anyone knowing.

Spoiler: I assume this was supposed to be charming.
    Show
    Breathing AND kicking, you're truly a jack-of-all-trades. Have you ever considered teaching a class?

Spoiler: She likes making stuff at home.
    Show
    You seem like the kind of person to enjoy a challenge. Have you ever given moonshine a try? It's easier than it looks...so long as you don't go blind.

Spoiler: Another one that would make more sense if I had a drinking problem.
    Show
    Absolutely no offense intended, and in all fairness I only skimmed your profile and you seemed nice, but the way you listed 'Bodies of water; puppies; purpose and passport' one after another kinda made me picture you as a dashing international dog murderer and for some reason I felt the need to share that.

Why? Couldn't begin to tell you. I figure anyone that takes a six hour plane ride to drown someone's dog has a pretty good reason and it ain't my place to guess.

Spoiler: She saw me coming.
    Show
    Damn, I got to the end of your profile and started to message you when I noticed the 'No crazy weirdos' clause.

You've foiled me this time.

My Campaign Journals

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Damn, I got to the end of your profile and started to message you when I noticed the 'No crazy weirdos' clause.

You've foiled me this time.

You could've also gone with:
    "I'm not crazy, YOUR the one that's crazy".
    And then ask for a Pepsi.
    That always impresses the ladies.
    Spoiler: Contex
    Show

Institutionalized:
    a mid 1980's "song" by the band Suicidal Tendencies

Sometimes I try to do things and it just doesn't work out the way I wanted too
    And I get real frustrated, and its like
    And I try hard to do it and take my time
    And it just doesn't work out the way I want it too
    It's like I concentrate on it real hard but it just doesn't work out
    And everything I do and everything I try, it never turns out
    It's like I need time to figure these things out
    But there's always someone there going

Hey Mike: You know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately
    You know, maybe you get away, and like maybe you should talk about it,
    You'll feel a lot better

And I go: No it's okay, you know I'll figure it out
    Just leave me alone I'll figure it out
    You know I'll just work it on myself,

And they go: Well you know if you want to talk about it I'll be here, you know
    And you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it, so want don't you talk about it

And I go: No I don't want to, I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself
    And they just keep bugging me and they just keep bugging me
    And it builds up inside

So you're gonna be institutionalized
    You'll come out brainwashed with bloodshot eyes
    You won't have any say
    They'll brainwash you until you see their way

I'm not crazy - institution
    You're the one who's crazy
    - institution
    You're driving me crazy - institution
    They stuck me in an institution
    Said it was the only solution
    To give me the needed professional help
    To protect me from the enemy - myself

I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything
    But then again I was thinking about nothing
    And then my mom came in and I didn't even know she was there she called my name
    And I didn't even hear it, and then she started screaming: MIKE! MIKE!
    And I go: What, what's the matter?
    And she goes: What's the matter with you?
    I go: There's nothing wrong mom
    And she goes: Don't tell me that, you're on drugs!
    And I go: No mom I'm not on drugs I'm okay, I was just thinking you know,
    Why don't you get me a Pepsi
    And she goes: No you're on drugs!
    I go: Mom I'm okay, I'm just thinking
    She goes: No you're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't act that way!
    I go: Mom just give me a Pepsi, please
    All I want is a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me
    Just a Pepsi

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves
    Tied around you're back, you're treated like thieves
    Drug you up because they're lazy
    It's too much work to help a crazy

You're the one who's crazy - institution

I was sitting in my room and my mom and my dad came in
    And they pulled up a chair and they sat down, they go:
    Mike, we need to talk to you
    And I go: Okay what's the matter
    They go:
    Me and your mom have been noticing lately that you've been having a lot of problems,
    You've been going off for no reason and we're afraid you're gonna hurt somebody,
    We're afraid you're gonna hurt yourself
    So we decided that it would be in your interest if we put you somewhere
    Where you could get the help that you need
    And I go: Wait, what are you talking about, we decided!?
    My best interest?! How do you know what's my best interest is?
    How can you say what my best interest is? What are you trying to say, I'm crazy?
    When I went to your schools, I went to your churches,
    I went to your institutional learning facilities?! So how can you say I'm crazy?

They say they're gonna fix my brain
    Alleviate my suffering and my pain
    But by the time they fix my head
    Mentally I'll be dead

You're the one who's crazy - institution

It doesn't matter, I'll probably get hit by a car anyway

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: I assume this was supposed to be charming.
    Show
    Breathing AND kicking, you're truly a jack-of-all-trades. Have you ever considered teaching a class?
    Whoa, whoa there. Flashback. Damn. Someone's tried using a very similar hit up line on me. IRL and in Finnish though.

A cold stare and leaving the premises with my friends was an appropriate response in my opinion...
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

13. - Top - End - #43

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Whoa, whoa there. Flashback. Damn. Someone's tried using a very similar hit up line on me. IRL and in Finnish though.

A cold stare and leaving the premises with my friends was an appropriate response in my opinion...
    That was about her response too.

My Campaign Journals

14. - Top - End - #44
    Colossus in the Playground

Funny(sadly?) enough it's not just the internet that brings this out in me. My almost five year old niece believed, until very recently, that if a clown bites you; you become a clown and that eagles were the #1 cause of missing children based on my offhand answers to her innocent questions. Her mom was particularly unamused when she claimed to know where babies came from and then went and got the movie Alien to demonstrate.
    OH MY GOD! I am laughing out loud at that, especially the Alien bit. That is GOLD, man! Gold!
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

15. - Top - End - #45

Oh she's at least as much of a trip as I am. I have a couple of these, but can only post one per message. I went with this one first since it's on topic and everything.

Spoiler
    Show

My Campaign Journals

16. - Top - End - #46

Spoiler: She really likes skittles.
    Show
    I love how you categorize people who hate skittles in the same class with sexually deviant serial killers.

Spoiler: No context.
    Show
    I can relate to feeling a little isolated; seems like everyone I knew ten years ago's either dead or an *******. Of course, in hindsight most of them were probably *******s to begin with.

Spoiler: Also no context.
    Show
    Fragrance consultant, eh? People come in and you hint that they stink? Ingenious.

Spoiler: She's looking for her knight in shining armor.
    Show
    You'll never find your knight in shining armor on the interwebs; their gauntlets make typing next to impossible. Your best bet to land a man of chivalry and honor is to sequester yourself in a castle in some dark and distant land. Does Mexico have a Disney World? Because I'm pretty sure that'd work in a pinch...

Spoiler: She believes that Santa teaches kids morals and values.
    Show
    Plus he's a great money saver. Just keep saying "Well you obviously did SOMETHING or Santa would have visited."

Spoiler: She also believes that Santa teaches a valuable lesson, this time about faith.
    Show
    That's one way of looking at it, but what happens when they find out that they've been lied to all this time? Suddenly it seems silly to believe in anything that you can't touch, feel or see. Next thing you know they'll doubt this thing called 'gravity' that everyone's talking about and then BAM.

Tragically splatted before their time.

Spoiler: She just wants somebody to hang out and game with.
    Show
    What kind of games are you into? I've been looking for somebody to help me do bad, bad things in Ark if you're interested/like to hear 12 year olds whine because you ate their hard earned dinosaurs.

Spoiler: No context for this one either.
    Show
    So..people just randomly attack you? That seems kind of odd. I mean, they're all the time picking fights with me, but I sort of ask for it.... You actually seem fairly likeable.

Spoiler: Self explanatory.
    Show
    So, are you a musician or did you just hijack a trombone for your photo?

Spoiler: Never take my advice.
    Show
    Whenever somebody wants you to identify something over the phone, just tell them that the only surefire way to know for sure is that ____ tastes like cinnamon.

Worked for me when my sister wanted to know how to spot a blown fuse.

Spoiler: No idea.
    Show
    But how often do you get to go Wheel of Fortuning?

Spoiler: Bonus
    Show

My Campaign Journals

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll participate too with some Whatsapp and Skype messages. It took me this long because I had to translate them all.

Spoiler: 1
    Show
    (I send a picture of a lake close to my apartment)
    A girlfriend candidate: "Oh, that is so lovely! What a beautiful lake!!"
    Me: "I'll throw you in it."

Spoiler: 2
    Show
    Me: "You should be a model."
    A girlfriend candidate: "Models are tall, I'm not."
    Me: "Children's clothing?"

Spoiler: 3
    Show
    Me: "Can we talk?"
    A female friend: "Noooo, I'm so ugly right now!"
    Me: "That's ok. So what have you been doing lately, except being ugly?"

Spoiler: 4
    Show
    Then-girlfriend: "I'd like to have an outdoor wedding."
    Me: "That sounds excellent! Are you going to lose some weight for your wedding dress?"
    (Earlier on, her doctor had strongly urged her to lose some weight because her cholesterol was dangerously high)

Spoiler: 5
    Show
    A girlfriend candidate: "We have so many differences... Men and women are so different and then we have cultural differences too."
    Me: "And don't forget the age difference!"
    girlfriend candidate: "Yes, that too!"
    Me: "But it's ok. You can always tell me how it was in Noah's Ark."

Spoiler: 6
    Show
    A female friend: "I think you're a perv."
    Me: "Yeah, but you know... I'm worried about you."
    Female friend: "Why?"
    Me: "You come online and talk with pervs. What's this, girl?"
    Last edited by Jon_Dahl; 2016-09-08 at 12:38 AM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

...Maybe it loses something in translation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    We should try to make that a thing; I think it might help civility. Hey, GitP, let's try to make this a thing: when you're arguing optimization strategies, RAW-logic, and similar such things that you'd never actually use in a game, tag your post [THEORETICAL] and/or use green text

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by georgie_leech View Post
    ...Maybe it loses something in translation.
    Yeah, English is not the language of humor, if you ask me.

20. - Top - End - #50

Spoiler: She admits that she once played a rogue in D&D, but isn't very Dexterous in real life.
    Show
    I can relate. I once played an awakened cow in 3.5, but in RL my milk production is downright terrible.

Spoiler: She says "I am a complete goober with a side of geek-burger, but in a completely adorable way."
    Show
    You could make it a hat-trick if you go with 'adorkable' instead.

Spoiler: Not sure what prompted this.
    Show
    Have you ever tried wearing a cardigan on a rollercoaster? I don't want to put ideas in your head or anything, but if you're as good as you say you are; you might just set a record.

Spoiler: A wasted opportunity.
    Show
    You know, it's customary that when you begin a sentence with "Medical Laboratory Technician by day" you end it with "Masked Vigilante by night."

Spoiler: She binges Korean Drama.
    Show
    I didn't realize that Korea pumped out enough dramas to actually binge watch. I think I've seen like...two Korean movies ever, and I'm pretty sure they both turned out to be about dragons(spoiler?).

Do you special order them, or am I missing a tab in Netflix?

Spoiler: She wonders what the future will be like.
    Show
    A lot like the past, except their gladiators have unionized....

Spoiler: She responded to a match question which read "Do rivers, mountains and other natural places call out to you?" with "Call out? What does that even mean?"
    Show
    Maybe the guy that wrote that question was a geomancer?

Spoiler: She says that beards should be well-kept and clean, not a place to store crumbs and snacks.
    Show
    But what am I to do come winter?

Spoiler: She wants to know why people grow beards to begin with.
    Show
    As a log-time beard owner I can say with some certainty that it's a decision very few people regret. They cushion you from very specific falls, give you something to stroke majestically in you hour of triumph and keep your face warm in inclement weather.

Spoiler: There's a question about willingly sabotaging contraceptives. She asks "What kind of question IS this!?"
    Show
    It's meant to separate the raging psychos from the ones that at least know how to lie.

Spoiler: She objects to the term 'stupid' preferring 'uneducated' instead.
    Show
    There's a tangible difference between uneducated and stupid though. An uneducated person may not know the difference between their, there and they're, annoying but inoffensive for the most part. A stupid person on the other hand may kill themselves trying to find out what a light socket tastes like.

Spoiler: She wonders why penguins are always so dressed up.
    Show
    They're just vain. Ever since that movie came out they're just so full of themselves...

Spoiler: She wonders why a married person would check that box if they were on here looking for a date.
    Show
    Some people are both unfaithful and easily tricked. It weeds out the sleazy and stupid.

Spoiler: She said "I used to really hate gesutral art, but now I dig it. (Hey, I just used a phrase from the Bradey Bunch!)"
    Show
    I don't remember the Bradies throwing around gestural...

Spoiler: No context.
    Show
    Wow, sixteen minutes and someone's already offered you a **** shot? I tell ya, they stay on top of these things.

Spoiler: Self explanatory...kinda.
    Show
    Noticed you mentioned a 1 1/2 inch scar on your wrist. I actually got one of those myself, came from a broken glass laying me open. I've always found that the most interesting story for most situations is to tell people that it's where I first found the listening device. Keep a straight face and speak in whispers and they'll either get real interested or never talk to you again... Not really much middle ground.

Spoiler: No explanation.
    Show
    I'm glad to find somebody else that hates that stupid little anime face. The first time somebody did ^_^ at me I asked if that was the stroke smiley.

Spoiler: Also no context.
    Show
    Is it weird that the first thing I thought when I saw your username was 'Silly, that's not how you spell Kiss-A-Mama....'

Spoiler: Advice to live by.
    Show
    An apathetic person might be boring, but they're usually easy to get along with at least. It's the ones that give a damn about something that get unpleasant.

My Campaign Journals

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Dahl View Post
    Yeah, English is not the language of humor, if you ask me.
    Whuh?
    How, pray tell, do you reason this to be the case?

22. - Top - End - #52

Quote Originally Posted by BWR View Post
    Whuh?
    Well...I mean, can you name one funny person that speaks English?

My Campaign Journals

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BWR View Post
    Whuh?
    This:
    Well...I mean, can you name one funny person that speaks English?
    And, furthermore, when I read the stuff I just posted in Portuguese, it was super hilarous, but when I read it in English... meh... So it's a good example. There is no flowing cheekiness in English. English is for other stuff.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Humor tends to work best in context.

In this case, the context appears to be you threatening or "negging" women and then laughing about how clever you were.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Humor tends to work best in context.

In this case, the context appears to be you threatening or "negging" women and then laughing about how clever you were.
    Yes, and it's obviously a joke.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Yes, and it's obviously a joke.
    And you know what? I believe that you believe that.

You know the common thread that make Kid Jake's jokes charming? When there's a goat, it's usually Kid Jake or societal expectations, and when there isn't it's a subversion of expectations/a clever play on words.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

And you know what? I believe that you believe that.

You know the common thread that make Kid Jake's jokes charming? When there's a goat, it's usually Kid Jake or societal expectations, and when there isn't it's a subversion of expectations/a clever play on words.
    In my case I know that they are funny because I've made my friends laugh when I've shown the original versions to them. "Ark of Noah" is considered a masterpiece, a joke that ended all jokes.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

In my case I know that they are funny because I've made my friends laugh when I've shown the original versions to them. "Ark of Noah" is considered a masterpiece, a joke that ended all jokes.
    You know that not all audiences react the same, don't you? There are jokes which will kill in some audiences and get you killed in others. Based on what you've described of your circle of friends, I suspect you're living in an echo chamber with some amazing acoustics.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

You know that not all audiences react the same, don't you? There are jokes which will kill in some audiences and get you killed in others. Based on what you've described of your circle of friends, I suspect you're living in an echo chamber with some amazing acoustics.
    You're right, I'm very lucky to have my little circle of friends.

30. - Top - End - #60

The Axis joke is comedy gold and some others are really good.

As it was said, not sure that's the better first approach though, even toward a girl who would love that kind of jokes in the end.

Also, maybe a better picture would help. Not sure which other ones you have on your profile.
    I'm not fond of the beard you seem to be wearing, but I'm disgressing.
    Posting from France
    Sorry for my accent.

Thanks to neoseph7 for my avatar (Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man)