New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132333435363752 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: RWBY VIII: Well, THAT escalated quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Lethologica View Post
    Double feature? Double feature.

Spoiler: v4e9 thoughts
    Show
    5. Aura seems a lot weaker than it used to be. I guess that's useful when you need Sun to be not-all-right but can't make time for a proper fight scene.

6. Why did Ilia change color except to show what kind of Faunus she is? Also, if that amount of smoke let her escape now, why didn't she escape after cutting the steam pipe?
    Spoiler: V4C9
    Show
    5. That or the implication is that Sun's Sembalance takes a ton out of him. With him only being able to maintain four....clones? for a few moments that might be it. Alternatively, and this is speculation though quickly growing with evidence, this is mounting evidence that Aura won't last for long in a battle with higher skilled combatants. Tyrion and Qrow don't battle for long and land very few blows on each other but both of their Auras go down while Tyrion takes out Ruby's aura with a few hits. Adam is able to do so much damage with his charge slash that he's able to just collapse Yang's worn out (though we don't know much) aura in a single hit. Now we have...er...chameleon girl who's weapon seems very dangerous damage wise. If so, it makes sense in that we have seen very few high-level combatants go at it and how well aura stands up in such fights...and it would seem not nearly as well as against basic Grim and Huntsmen in training.

6. Isn't it a thing that chameleons change color when their emotional state changes? Not all the time, obviously, but part of the time? So, in this case, its not just to show the ninja girl's nature but also the rapid change of emotion at seeing Blake.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ettin in the Playground

Minor thoughts about a certain person's semblance

Spoiler: Volume 4 Episode 9
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran
    5. That or the implication is that Sun's Sembalance takes a ton out of him. With him only being able to maintain four....clones? for a few moments that might be it.
    So some things about Sun's Semblance based on observation

1) His hair and tail glow more golden when he uses his semblance.

2) He greatly reduces movement, appears to be concentrating, and often puts his hands together.

3) He can summon at least 2 golden clones, but in this most recent episode he summons up to 4.

4) These clones can be solid, or explode on impact.

So based on those observations I would not be surprised that the more clones that Sun summons the harder it is for him to concentrate and also most likely the more draining it is for him. He has never summoned 4 clones until this time. In previous fights summon that many would have very little additional benefit, but when you are trying to surround, tackle, and capture someone having 4 clones makes more sense than the other times Sun used them.

Then again he may just have recently unlocked 4 clones via training. Yet if this is the case why did he not use 4 clones against the dragon grimn on the boat. In my opinion I believe this points to the likely situation that doing more than 2 clones has some form of cost like it is more exhausting, or it is harder to control (remember Sun has to concentrate and often stops moving when he summons his clones unlike Blake who only summons 1 clone at a time but it does not have any form of concentration cost.)

------

On a side note I miss Neptune. It was great to see them as platonic friends, or someone who are so intimate that people are convinced that they may be bi for each other (go sea monkeys). Bring back Neptune!
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

3. - Top - End - #783
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Spoiler: s4e9
    Show
    There's more blood in season 4. I wonder how damaging it is to the metastory when you start overwriting/ignoring season 1-3 principles that nobody really gets hurt. They don't really explain it, and the main characters aren't surprised by it, like they appear to be distraught, but they aren't confused by their lack of protection, or was that suppose to be that scorpion battle/ adam battle?

4. - Top - End - #784
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    Show
    There's more blood in season 4. I wonder how damaging it is to the metastory when you start overwriting/ignoring season 1-3 principles that nobody really gets hurt. They don't really explain it, and the main characters aren't surprised by it, like they appear to be distraught, but they aren't confused by their lack of protection, or was that suppose to be that scorpion battle/ adam battle?
    Spoiler
    Show

Briefly flitting in to say "yes it is quite bad isn't it" and then flitting back into obscurity. I have more fan fic to post, sorta, and will binge watch the show at some point in the future for your entertainment.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    Show
    Show
    Its not really damaging to be honest, because it was never a principle or anything that nobody got hurt (Jayne getting beaten black and blue in volume 1, the murder at the beginning of volume 2, and a fair bit of volume 3 in general but Mercury's backstory specifically). It was simply a case of 'not fighting enemies capable of depleting the characters' aura' or 'only fighting until aura is depleted in the first place' because of the nature of the story at that point in time.

Now? Now there are foes both capable of depleting the characters' Auras that also have the desire to hurt them afterwards...so yeah, there's blood.

The characters never labored under the concept that they never really got hurt, just that they were safe so long as their Aura was up which it mostly has been. Its an easy way to show the escalation from Vol. 1-3 to 4 that Aura is running out and isn't enough to save people on its own once you're outside of a school/tournament setting...which they've been telling us since Vol 1 but are showing us now.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #786

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Show
    Its not really damaging to be honest, because it was never a principle or anything that nobody got hurt
    Indeed. Remember the second day at Beacon:
    Ozpin: Ok, initiation time. Remember: kill everything before it kills you. Ok bye.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Not gonna lie... This is the first season that made me consider drop the show. It's taking so long for anything to happen...
    Homebrew Stuff:

8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    Not gonna lie... This is the first season that made me consider drop the show. It's taking so long for anything to happen...
    Honestly I'm wondering what your definition of happening is. Because so far this season has had the most things happen. They may not all be dramatic and huge but things be happening.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by jindra34 View Post
    Honestly I'm wondering what your definition of happening is. Because so far this season has had the most things happen. They may not all be dramatic and huge but things be happening.
    It's not that nothing happens... It's that it takes too long to do. I feel like the last 9 episodes could be condensed into 4~5. The fact that everything is happening in 4 different locations is one big reason for that. Weiss arc, for example, progresses quite well by itself... But it has to share screen time with 3 other plotlines, including Ruby's (which has been the least interesting so far IMO, save for a few scenes, like Jaune's practice session).

I know no show is perfect, but whatever problems RWBY may have, at least I was never bored... :/
    Homebrew Stuff:

10. - Top - End - #790
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    I know no show is perfect, but whatever problems RWBY may have, at least I was never bored... :/
    Wow, really? The last season was godawful about pacing and staving off boredom.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonest View Post
    Wow, really? The last season was godawful about pacing and staving off boredom.
    I suppose I have a weakness for fighting tournaments... I was exposed to extremely unsafe levels of fighting games and shonen anime while growing up! Between Dragon Ball and Street Fighter, my mind was irreversibly mutated.

On a more serious note... I think another problem with this season has been the many "World of Remnant" episodes. Failing to give us information through the story and then making up for it with 2~4 minutes of exposition really doesn't help me to keep my enthusiam...
    Homebrew Stuff:

12. - Top - End - #792

PirateGuy

i was rewatching season 3 and cant believe i never realised... Ruby's mom is named Summer... and in the fight with the fall maiden flashback her eyes do the same thing Ruby's do at the end... so Ruby's mom was the summer maiden? and Ruby is the next one i guess?

edit: That theorie is pretty flimsy though. since we also saw a woman named Winter who is probably not the winter maiden...
    Last edited by Swaoeaeieu; 2017-01-14 at 01:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orderic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swaoeaeieu
    Or maybe, i dont know... adoption?
    Don't be ridiculous. We need those orphans...
    If at any point you notice mistakes in my English, please let me know, I am always looking to improve.

13. - Top - End - #793

Quote Originally Posted by Swaoeaeieu View Post
    i was rewatching season 3 and cant believe i never realised... Ruby's mom is named Summer... and in the fight with the fall maiden flashback her eyes do the same thing Ruby's do at the end... so Ruby's mom was the summer maiden? and Ruby is the next one i guess?

edit: That theorie is pretty flimsy though. since we also saw a woman named Winter who is probably not the winter maiden...
    I have extensively looked at the dumb eyeball wings and compared them with the slightly less dumb eyeball fire. They're not comparable, and even in universe they make it clear Ruby's silver eyeball wings are unique and separate from the regular fire eyeball of the maidens.

14. - Top - End - #794

Okay so, I don't know if this is the standard setup, or if it's accidental. If it's everyone, or if it's just me, but either way this is something the rooster teeth setup does that's incredibly annoying. But when they play their 15 second ad before starting up an episode, 5 seconds in it plays this "next episode coming up" trigger, the kind that usually auto plays things when an episode is done to automatically move you on to the next episode.

But if you don't specifically wait 5 seconds, then X it out, it will, instead of actually loading up the episode you want to watch (ex: Rwby S4 Episode 9), it will instead reload the entire page to the next video on the list.

If there's an easy fix (or barring that, at least knowing if this is an accident or a deliberate "f**k the viewership" from rooster teeth), it'd be nice to know.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Epinephrine_Syn View Post
    Okay so, I don't know if this is the standard setup, or if it's accidental. If it's everyone, or if it's just me, but either way this is something the rooster teeth setup does that's incredibly annoying. But when they play their 15 second ad before starting up an episode, 5 seconds in it plays this "next episode coming up" trigger, the kind that usually auto plays things when an episode is done to automatically move you on to the next episode.

But if you don't specifically wait 5 seconds, then X it out, it will, instead of actually loading up the episode you want to watch (ex: Rwby S4 Episode 9), it will instead reload the entire page to the next video on the list.

If there's an easy fix (or barring that, at least knowing if this is an accident or a deliberate "f**k the viewership" from rooster teeth), it'd be nice to know.
    There is. Purchase a premium membership. ::ducks incoming hurled objects::
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    It would have been awesome if the writers had put as much thought into it as you guys do.
    The laws of physics are not crying in a corner, they are bawling in the forums.

Thanks to half-halfling for the avatar

16. - Top - End - #796

Quote Originally Posted by Reddish Mage View Post
    There is. Purchase a premium membership. ::ducks incoming hurled objects::
    I mean that's not actually his problem. The problem is that the ads on the video are causing the site's programming to skip him forward an episode, because the ad ends and then the video goes "oh the video must be done" and then skips him forward an episode. Would a premium membership remove the ads in this case, I don't actually know?

Also hello Reddish I said this previously in private but welcome back from beyond the tomb!

17. - Top - End - #797
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGuy

On the RT site, in the description box for their videos there is a toggle button that says binge mode. If it's on, once the video you're watch is finished it will go onto the next one. Toggle it off and you should be good.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Well... He can wait a week and see it on YT. :P
    Homebrew Stuff:

19. - Top - End - #799
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

By the way, is it just me is it weird that:

Spoiler: V4C7 & V4C9
    Show
    Jacques slaps Weiss and everyone calls for his head on a pike.

Taiyang full-on sucker punches Yang in the face and it's somehow a heartwarming moment.

Two fathers physically striking their daughters in the face within a few episodes of each other. Yeah, Weiss is a delicate snowflake and Yang is a brutish spitfire. Yeah, one is pure abuse and the other is clearly playful roughhousing with a daughter who revels in it. Still, it strikes me as just a little weird.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

20. - Top - End - #800

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post

Show

Taiyang full-on sucker punches Yang in the face and it's somehow a heartwarming moment.

Two fathers physically striking their daughters in the face within a few episodes of each other. Yeah, Weiss is a delicate snowflake and Yang is a brutish spitfire. Yeah, one is pure abuse and the other is clearly playful roughhousing with a daughter who revels in it. Still, it strikes me as just a little weird.
    Spoiler: V4C7 and C9
    Show
    I haven't watched the episode yet and will eventually I swear but I imagine also "one is from them training and the other is out and out abuse". Anything goes in training matches.

21. - Top - End - #801

MonkGuy

Show

Show
    A friendly foodfight resulted in Weiss getting thrown into a massive stone pillar so hard that the pillar collapsed, and Yang being hit so hard with a melon-hammer that she may have been launched several kilometers into the air.
    On their second day at school, they were literally catapaulted into a forest filled with monsters, with the instructions ''kill everythign before they kill you, and I hope you know how to land when catapaulted off a cliff''.

I think we can assume that a simple slap or punch isn't something any of the cast of RWBY need to worry about.

I think the issue with the slap wasn't about it be harmful, but about it being a sign of complete and utter disrespect. (Possibly even more so than it would in real life, given all the previous).

(I'm reminded of the Far Side cartoon with two hunters on safari, one lying on the ground dazed, a rhino stomping away from them, and the other saying "You're lucky that rhino didn't respect you more as an enemy, or he'd have done a heck of a lot more than slap you round the face".)
    Last edited by Wardog; 2017-01-20 at 11:53 AM.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ettin in the Playground

Show

Show
    The context between the two scenarios is pretty vastly different from one another. Jacques struck Weiss out of anger and the intent to hurt her (even if it probably didn't, depends on if she had her Aura ready) and is symbolic of the abusive, controlling relationship that Jacques has with his children.

Taiyang is sparring with his daughter and trying to get her back up to form for a return to a world that is pretty dangerous and violent. We have also seen the two are very close to one another and Taiyang would never knowingly do something to hurt his kids, even if it is strange or off-putting to other people.

Its got nothing to do with Weiss being a 'delicate snowflake' (unless you mean her Aura seems lower than that of her team members, which...maybe?) and Yang being a brutish spitfire and everything to do with relationships each has with their fathers. Jacques is a conniving, emotionally/mentally manipulative jerkface that crossed the line into outright physical abuse because Weiss had an opinion about him that he didn't like. Taiyang, from what we've seen, seems like a pretty mellow guy that knows the difference between giving his children tough love and when to let them figure things out on their own. He might not be the #FamilyGoals the Belladonnas are (if only because, weirdly, we've seen more of them than we have Taiyang personalitywise) but he comes across as a single dad doing his best to protect his daughters from a world he knows is dangerous...even if that means sucker-punching one of them in training because she dropped her guard, to teach her not to do that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Show
    A friendly foodfight resulted in Weiss getting thrown into a massive stone pillar so hard that the pillar collapsed, and Yang being hit so hard with a melon-hammer that she may have been launched several kilometers into the air.
    On their second day at school, they were literally catapaulted into a forest filled with monsters, with the instructions ''kill everythign before they kill you, and I hope you know how to land when catapaulted off a cliff''.

I think we can assume that a simple slap or punch isn't something any of the cast of RWBY need to worry about.

I think the issue with the slap wasn't about it be harmful, but about it being a sign of complete and utter disrespect. (Possibly even more so than it would in real life, given all the previous).

(I'm reminded of the Far Side cartoon with two hunters on safari, one lying on the ground dazed, a rhino stomping away from them, and the other saying "You're lucky that rhino didn't respect you more as an enemy, or he'd have done a heck of a lot more than slap you round the face".)
    Show
    Also this. Though I would say it would depend on the punch or kick and who its coming from. I'll bet actual money that Jacque, despite the intent to harm, likely inflicted very little damage to Weiss' aura (if it was up) aside from the surprise and pain of suddenly being slapped while Taiyang, who is actively trying not to seriously hurt his daughter while training probably put quite a bit of a larger dent into Yang's Aura.

By the same merit, we largely only see Qrow hit Tyrian with punches for most of their fight but Qrow is physically strong enough to swing a sword so hard that, when parried, it damages a building forty or so odd feet away. Not exactly the kind of guy you want to take a haymaker from if he puts some venom into it especially since he was able to deplete Tyrian's aura in part through hand to hand combat. Tyrian, as an additional example, takes out Ruby's aura with only a few kicks.

Depends on who's doing the punching and kicking in other words...plus, taking any of that food fight seriously is a path to madness considering it was done entirely for comedic effect.

Spoiler: WoR: The Great War
    Show
    So another WoR this week, still narrated by Qrow oddly enough (brings to mind the hilarious image of Qrow expositing about the Great War while being carried about on his stranger while Ruby and Jaune try to tune him out), and it doesn't hold a whole ton of relevance just yet.

The two big things that stuck out to me were these...

We now know one of the artifacts is literally the embodiment of creativity and could hazard the guess that messing with it would effect that very same concept. Part of the reason for Atlas' being so militant was a sudden desire to eliminate culture and individuality as a way of fending off the Grim...almost as if their creativity had been affected in some manner. Has Salem made multiple attempts at these relics and screwed with the Creativity or was it someone else? If she got her hands on it once does that mean she still has it or is it still in the possession of Atlas Academy? I get the feeling that this particular incident will be brought back up much later down the line.

We also have a better understanding as to the upper level of personal power scale in the series. The King of Vale is/was an apparently legendary figure renowned for his strength, so much so that his participation in the battle at Vacua was not only enough to ensure victory but caused enough damage to be equated to a catastrophic storm...it was so bad that Vacuo is still recovering, eighty years later. We may never actually SEE what he could do, but so far the King of Vale is the strongest fighter on the show that we know of (except MAYBE an experienced Maiden) and sets an upper limit to give an idea of how strong other characters are. So far, none of them really compare to that except for, distantly, Ozpin and Cinder-post-Amber-pre-Ruby. Fun fact is that Ozpin's cane looks remarkably like the King of Vale's scepter and eighty years ago (assuming the King died soon after) would mean Ozpin would likely have been around Oscar's age and could have gone through his own 'merging' with the Aura of the King at the same time.

Just idle thoughts and whatnot, I want more chapters dammit! They've made it pretty clear that this Volume is going to be about RWBY working out the aftermath of the Battle of Beacon and what it did to each of them, which I love actually, but it has me in great anticipation of the moment when each member of RWBY is ready and capable of setting out to rejoin with one another.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Barbarian in the Playground

Flumph

Spoiler: WoR: The Great War
    Show
    My personal prediction is that the King of Vale was one of Ozpin's weird aura-mixing-past-life-things.

24. - Top - End - #804

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    On the RT site, in the description box for their videos there is a toggle button that says binge mode. If it's on, once the video you're watch is finished it will go onto the next one. Toggle it off and you should be good.
    I will say thanks for all the help, I found the Binge O|X button.

Only issue being: the button doesn't work. I click it and nothing happens.

Least I know the issue at this point. That'll suffice.
    Last edited by Epinephrine_Syn; 2017-01-21 at 04:33 PM.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ettin in the Playground

New rwby episode out today (Episode 10 of Vol 4) it was meh.

So let's instead fill this space with a picture of Zwei

Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Spoiler: V04E10
    Show
    Another boring episode... But the cliffhanger at the end was pretty interesting.
    Homebrew Stuff:

27. - Top - End - #807
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Spoiler: V4E10:Play by play reactions.
    Show

1. Did one of Salem's squad just help Oscar? Do they know who he is? Because Ozpin certainly knew that he was trouble. This whole mess is getting greyer.
    2. Ren backstory is kinda either a few volumes early or late. Seriously this is only the second time we've had flashbacks/scenes from youth.
    3. And little Ren meets little Nora. Sorta.
    4. Does Ren's father look just a bit like Hazel to anyone else?
    5. JaunexRuby bonding time is nice. Plus Jaune actually being smart.
    6. And now I want a spin off on the daily life of kid Ren.
    7. And Horseman of the Apocalypse grimm? OH DEAR.
    8. And actions to earn loyalty. Well that explains somethings.
    9. So thats what it looks like when a normal person awakens to their aura. Also probably evidence that most people don't have it. Or is that a semblance?
    10. Giant tengu grimm. Whole new continent, whole new batch of problems.
    11. Just gonna put this here, but it belongs earlier, WTF is up with Jaquece Schnee, he's the only bad dad in the show.
    12. And cave of weapons. OH DEAR.

So... not sure why people are calling this boring.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by jindra34 View Post
    Spoiler: V4E10:Play by play reactions.
    Show

1. Did one of Salem's squad just help Oscar? Do they know who he is? Because Ozpin certainly knew that he was trouble. This whole mess is getting greyer.
    2. Ren backstory is kinda either a few volumes early or late. Seriously this is only the second time we've had flashbacks/scenes from youth.
    3. And little Ren meets little Nora. Sorta.
    4. Does Ren's father look just a bit like Hazel to anyone else?
    5. JaunexRuby bonding time is nice. Plus Jaune actually being smart.
    6. And now I want a spin off on the daily life of kid Ren.
    7. And Horseman of the Apocalypse grimm? OH DEAR.
    8. And actions to earn loyalty. Well that explains somethings.
    9. So thats what it looks like when a normal person awakens to their aura. Also probably evidence that most people don't have it. Or is that a semblance?
    10. Giant tengu grimm. Whole new continent, whole new batch of problems.
    11. Just gonna put this here, but it belongs earlier, WTF is up with Jaquece Schnee, he's the only bad dad in the show.
    12. And cave of weapons. OH DEAR.

So... not sure why people are calling this boring.
    Spoiler: V4C10
    Show
    4. Seems closer to Hanzo than Hazel to me.
    7. It looks like it's based on the Nuckelavee, a really evil and terrifying creature from Scottish/Celt mythology.
    9. My guess is it's his Semblance. He can cast Calm Emotions at will with no components necessary.

Also, Ren is his family name. So that's interesting information, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Doctor* Bartholomew Oobleck
    History is the very backbone of our society! And the liver. And the kidneys too if I was willing to wager.

29. - Top - End - #809
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    New rwby episode out today (Episode 10 of Vol 4) it was meh.

So let's instead fill this space with a picture of Zwei

I've got to strongly disagree with this episode being meh. It's my favorite of the season so far.
    Spoiler: volume 4 chapter 10
    Show
    I'm a sucker for character development/backstory in general so the Ren plot was a major win in my book. Insight on what a Grimm attack is like for non-hunters is also welcome. I thought that Ruby and Jaunne's conversation was well done but really could have happened, much, much earlier in the volume. Really my only problem was the introductory scene with nu-Ozpin and that's just because his plot is moving at a glacial pace.
    I don't know everything merely everything of importance-Fidelias
    Avatar by the illustrious Lord Raziere

30. - Top - End - #810

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnoc View Post
    I've got to strongly disagree with this episode being meh. It's my favorite of the season so far.
    Spoiler: volume 4 chapter 10
    Show
    I'm a sucker for character development/backstory in general so the Ren plot was a major win in my book. Insight on what a Grimm attack is like for non-hunters is also welcome. I thought that Ruby and Jaunne's conversation was well done but really could have happened, much, much earlier in the volume. Really my only problem was the introductory scene with nu-Ozpin and that's just because his plot is moving at a glacial pace.
    Spoiler: 4E10
    Show
    So like Ren became calmer instantly, and made Nora do the same thing. What's happening there? Is it really just an emotions thing? It looks interesting, but is it suppose to be special? Unique to him, all hunters? or what?