New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cosmic Mechs IC

1. - Top - End - #61
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Cosmic Mechs IC

Even going at full speed, away, First Principle is not able to avoid the full force of the blast, and is engulfed in the light.

Only to emerge, almost entirely unscathed, the shield and thick plating having absorbed the overwhelming majority of the damage. Hhhhooo-okay. Marius clearly sounds like he just expected to die. Let's go save the planet, now, yeah?

First Principle receives 6 damage
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

As she teleports over to the First Principal, at first Zia is confused at the sudden change in direction. It is then when she finally notices the massive blast coming towards her direction. She braces herself for the incoming blast as it hits her and her drones! Comings out of the blast, Zia appears to be gravely wounded, but the wounds she does have appears to be regenerating quickly. While the orb and quadruped drones appear to get out with some damage, the one made from her former mecha appears to have been utterly destroyed, leaving Zia a mixed of devastated and utterly pissed off.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Zia takes 82 damage, but recovers 61 of it on her turn(134). Drone I is destroyed, Drone II takes 64 damage(34), Drone III takes 74 damage(126)
    My posting may be slowed due to new job.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Krissa Saavi
    SUIT Pilot of Experimental Unit: Obelisk

Despite the sudden jolting of the Wyvern, the Obelisk stayed upright. Krissa had already docked it into the restraining harness in the hangar bay. Still, the movement bounced her all over the cockpit as she had unhooked herself from her own rigging. She cussed under her breath as she nursed a bruised shoulder and opened up her comms again.

"Do we need to redeploy?" She asked as she sat down again and started strapping back into the harness.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Spirit:
    Move:
    Free:
    Standard:
    Interrupt:
    Last edited by Deadguy; 2019-07-17 at 03:13 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

"I suppose that might be a good idea, we should find a way to remove that weapon as a threat, otherwise the planet will still be cut off from any trade" Aurora says from where she had landed the Aquila in the hangar bay. "Once its dealt with we could head for the planet's surface and see what exactly the EVULS were doing down there."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

As you hesitate to take action, the energy around you keeps glowing brighter and brighter until it overloads all your sensors and senses for a moment, and then you find yourselves inside a massive metal room, big enough to fit a small fleet of Small Principles. Below you there's a scorched ring still smelling of fresh ozone, and all around there's mecha and space ships debris along some asteroid and satellite bits, all kinds of things you would expect to find in space.

Yet your navigational tools report that you're somewhere below Amura's surface. Almost certainly some sort of deep underground facility. Your guts tell you that the prototype weapon transported you here.

The walls look sturdy, but far from indestructible, in particular for the likes of you. There are sealed blast doors at both the floor and the ceiling plus another in one of the four walls. Each is wide enough that if open would allow for even First Principle to fly through.

A cold and cruel voice fills the room:
    [Exit your machines and surrender in the name of EVULS. Further resistance is futile, you cannot escape this place.]
    Last edited by deuterio12; 2019-07-24 at 01:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Mantas View Post
    "You know, Durkon, I built this planet up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was a snarl. All the other gods said we were daft to build a planet over a snarl, but I built it all the same, just to show then. It got eaten by the snarl...

...so we built a five millionth, three hundreth, twenty first one. That one burned down, fell over, then got eaten by the snarl, but the five millionth, three hundreth, and twenty second one stayed up! Or at least, it has been until now."