New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Geist: The Sin-Eaters 2E Belfast by Night

The ghost sounds hesistant and sceptical, 'What can you do to help me? You are the only person that's even been able to see me in ... a long time.'

On Patrick, 'He has lived here since he was a child.' The old man is likely past 70 if not older. 'We are connected now. It is easy to encourage someone if you know where to look.' Michael might wonder if that was a good situation for Patrick to be in.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

The ghost sounds hesistant and sceptical, 'What can you do to help me? You are the only person that's even been able to see me in ... a long time.'
    Michael grins at the question. This was good. "Well... that's a start, isn't it," he says, trying to sound comforting. He adds, "I can listen, and... well I can probably act on this world in ways you can't. Is there anything you need? Anything you want? I can try to help."

On Patrick, 'He has lived here since he was a child.' The old man is likely past 70 if not older. 'We are connected now. It is easy to encourage someone if you know where to look.' Michael might wonder if that was a good situation for Patrick to be in.
    "It doesn't look like he's feeling too good," Michael will say, concern heavy in his voice, "And you don't need to force others to do things. Like I said, I can help."
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

The ghost appears to consider Michael's offer before replying. 'Do you know...how it ends? Do you know what happens after? I do not know how I can leave here.'

But she'll brush aside Michael's other point, 'He worries. When strangers come here. This way he'll never know.'