New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Fears of Pegasus Manor-game thread-Night 1

((I'm named Nathan in this game but sure.))

Nathan had almost fallen asleep when he heard someone say his name, "huh what?" he said sleepily.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

2 hour warning...this is your 2 hour warning

Nearly all actions in. Fun will be had by all, I assure you.

Well, someone might have less fun than others

3. - Top - End - #153

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just trying to strike up a conversation. I didn't realize that you were almost asleep."
    ((Or that you were named Nathan. ))
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    Fun will be had by all, I assure you.

((I'm scared now... ))
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-06-05 at 05:10 PM.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

"Thanks," Bryan says, taking the box and grabbing a few crackers before passing it on. "I'll have to pass on cigarettes, though. I have enough problems without adding unable to breathe to them." Bryan thinks for a moment and looks at the camera he's kept in one hand. Fiddling with it, he changes the battery and sets it down, red light still on. Finally exhausted, he lies down. "Goodnight. Please be here in the morning," he says before turning over and shutting his eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #155

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just trying to strike up a conversation. I didn't realize that you were almost asleep."
    ((Or that you were named Nathan. ))
    EDIT: ((I'm scared now... ))
    ((I know that narrators thrill when you just know how the players are in trouble.))

"Its no problem, I don't think I would be able to sleep anyway, this place is creeping me out." He sigh and then says "since neither of us can sleep why not have some conversation? So what is your name then? I'm Nathan Collins. He reaches out his hand.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Halden heads into the Kitchen, looking around him and his new companions with keen interest. He takes out his dictaphone and flicks the switch.

"Night 1. I have allied myself with several other stout gentlemen, and have made it to the kitchen of this accursed manor. While there have been no direct threats to myself, two others have already fallen to this grotesque building, and more must surely follow. I shall be on my guard, and will begin my investigations properly tomorrow."

((if the kitchen is too full, Halden will sigh and retire to the garden to investigate the strange angel statues dotted around the overgrown lawns....yes this is a reference to you Mr Mordokai ))
    "What a peculiar comment", Chester remarked, putting on the kettle. His hands were barely shaking, he commended himself on that.

"I take it you're an inspector of some sort. How do you like your Assam?"
    A post about nothing.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    2 hour warning...this is your 2 hour warning

Nearly all actions in. Fun will be had by all, I assure you.

((I don't like the soooooooound of this....

At least I know I'll wake up in the morning. Julian might not be so lucky. On that note, g'night you all!))
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

The young man looks up after finding some towels to use as pillows, when he notices how the kitchen has filled up fast.

Greetings, everyone. I hope none of you mind, but I would like to put up a small barricade on the door(s) to try to keep out the chill and any... any unwanted guests. He says with a nervous chuckle as he eyes the door as if afraid something was hiding just out of sight.

He motions for Halden and Chester to come closer, Two ladies are taking refuge in here, we must put up a watch for their safety, do you not agree?

((Those who smartly are already asleep in the kitchen, I hope I didn't wake you ))
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

9. - Top - End - #159

"My name is... Martin." Martin proffers an empty hand in response. His shake is solid and sincere, but his hand trembles a bit - from fear, perhaps? As he withdraws his hand, Nathan feels something cold and round in his hand. Martin grins. "As you can see, I'm a magician of no small skill. I came here seeking something that is very important to me. You?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.

10. - Top - End - #160

"My name is... Martin." Martin proffers an empty hand in response. His shake is solid and sincere, but his hand trembles a bit - from fear, perhaps? As he withdraws his hand, Nathan feels something cold and round in his hand. Martin grins. "As you can see, I'm a magician of no small skill. I came here seeking something that is very important to me. You?"
    Nathan stares in disbelief "A magican? Your a magican?... he trails off a moment and then continues. "Sorry I did not mean to be rude, to answer your question, I don't really know why I am here.. to overcome my fears perhaps?" His otherwise gloomy face breaks into a smile.
    "You said you were a magican, what exactly do you mean by that?"

11. - Top - End - #161

Benjamin shrugs."Suit yourself." He says to Bryan's back. He looks around the crowded room, making sure that Casey and Julian both get into bed, before crossing to the door and shutting and locking it—you can never be too safe in this house.

He then collapses, exhausted, into one of the empty beds and falls asleep instantly.
    silver

12. - Top - End - #162

EDIT: ((I'm scared now... ))
    ((Imagine how the Lady feels, she has to deal with me all the time...))

Chapter 2:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gabrielle rose to her feet, straining her eyes against the shadows in the room. She was trying to place the voice, but found she was actually very much alone here.

Where am I?

Another giggle. My playground.

She shivered, the room was cold, drawing goosebumps on her exposed legs. She felt her way through the room, careful to avoid the hole in the middle of the room. She found the wall and walked along it until she came to a door.

Do you know why you’re here?

Gabrielle tried the door, the knob turned slowly.

We’re going to explore your mind, see what’s in there.

The door opened inwards. She hesitantly pulled on the door. It started with a pitiful creeking sound.

See what you are afraid of. What you keep stored away in that pretty head of yours.

The door had opened just a bit, Gabrielle peered through into the hallway beyond. This has got to be a dream…

She jumped as she suddenly found herself staring into a pair of dark eyes rimmed with glasses. Peek-a-boo… She slammed the door shut, holding it closed for a few moments as she composed herself.

Now that wasn’t nice…perhaps it’s time to see what we can find in that mind…

Something slipped into her mind, bringing memories to the surface. It sifted through them, snaking around them, until it stopped at one: a memory of her waking from one of her nightmares with Brandon there for the first time, his sincere concern…then it slithered its way back out, leaving only the feeling of being violated behind.

Night 1 ends

The Master Bedroom: Exhaustion begins to set in and many lay their heads down to at least attempt to sleep, but a few remain awake, though their intentions are malevolent.

Why this one? The voice is skeptical, confrontational, and a bit agitated. I’ve already got prey picked out.

You don’t recognize him? A calmer voice, but brimmed with barely contained mirth. Look at his mind.

Nathan (Shadowcaller) awakens as something slices through his mind, he tries to cry out in pain, but finds he is held fast.

Ohh…I see now. A predatory laugh. She’s well beyond your help now, hero. Let me do it, Lukas.

As you wish, Sacha.

“Nathan” blacks out, and reawakens in the city, in a plaza. The dark haired woman from earlier, Sacha, was standing in front of him, smiling. We wondered if you would show up…are the others here too? She laughed, sending a shiver up “Nathan’s” spine. No matter, we’ll find them eventually. You’ll soon join your precious Gabrielle…

What’d you do with ‘Elle? He blurts out angrily.

Sacha simply smiles. Oh…this and that. Would you like to see? I can show you everything: every scream, every bit of pain, everything. She tried to call out for you, at the end. Another laugh. Pity you weren’t there to hear it.

That’s enough! His fists clenched so hard his fingernails bit into his palms, drawing small droplets of blood.

Shame you couldn’t protect her…

Enough!

And now you’re going to join her…

Shift. “Nathan” blinked and Sacha was standing toe-to-toe with him. Her hands reached up with inhuman quickness and seized his head.

See what your failure has wrought. Feel her suffer.

Once again, something sliced into his mind and he not only saw, but felt and endured everything Gabrielle had at the hands of the denizens of the Manor. Every torment, every torture, right up until the end. The sights cut through his mind, the pains wracked his body, until it was finally over and his body fell to the floor, a shell surrounding a broken mind.

Morning comes, and “Nathan’s” body is found in one of the spare rooms, drained of life, a husk.

Shadowcaller discovered that sometimes the most grievous wounds are mental, not physical. He was either Brandon (the Seer) or Josh (the Fool).

The Kitchen: Sleep actually comes easily for those who crowded into the kitchen, the warmth of bodies makes sleeping easier. You actually awake somewhat refreshed, despite the constant feeling of dread that seems to emanate from somewhere nearby…

The Basement: Those asleep in the basement are exposed to a constant muttering, like someone arguing with themselves. Some of the shadows seem almost agitated, flickering from side to side, even when there’s no light around. Sometimes it almost seems like the shadows are forming little tendrils and slithering along the floor, seeking something…

One of the guests (WrstDMEvr) awakes in the middle of the night to hear someone whispering something about a “firefly.” But when he tries to place the sound, he hears something skitter away along the floor, taking the whisper with it.

The Garden: Despite the oddness of sleeping next to a llama of all things, the Garden seems relatively peaceful…

…relatively.

Those attempting to sleep here sense a constant feeling of sadness that hits a nerve-wracking peak as the events of the night elsewhere unfold. Some may even see a faint shimmer frantically flit about, as if trying and failing to leave the garden.

The Servant’s Quarters: There is no peace here, a shuffling sound wakes any who attempt to sleep here. They awake to see the door wide open and a young man standing there, back to the room. There’s a flash of movement, and the young man falls backwards…

…directly onto the various sharp implements imbedded point-up in the floor. There is no scream, no shout, just the sound of wet, labored breathing as you watch the man expire. You look away, and when your eyes return to that spot, there is nothing there.

The Main Room: It’s not comfortable, but it serves its function. When you awaken you can feel eyes watching you, but you can’t see where they are. A voice breaks the silence. Moooorrrnnniiinnggg…time to choose again, my friends. We hope you enjoyed the last show, hopefully the next will top even that. Do try and enjoy yourselves, we certainly are…

Summary: Shadowcaller was consumed by the Fears. He was either the Seer or the Fool. Day 2 begins now and will end Saturday, June 7th, at 7 p.m (48 hours from now)

Room assignments:
    The Garden: 5/5
    Spoiler
    Show
    Atreyu the Masked Llama
    Hap_Hazard
    Zar Peter
    Freshmeat
    Murska

Servant's Quarters: 5/5
    Spoiler
    Show
    Reinholdt
    The_Rogue_Monk
    Xnadia
    Mordokai
    SweetLikeLemons

Master Bedroom: 4/5
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Fullbladder
    Uncle Festy
    Ranna
    Fleeing Coward

Kitchen: 10/10
    Spoiler
    Show
    Griever
    The Phantom
    Alarra
    LordOfTheDucks
    Fujin Akari
    Dallas-Dakota
    banjo1985
    DemonicAngel
    Fin
    Shades of Gray

Basement: 5/5
    Spoiler
    Show
    GAThraawn
    Aemoh
    WrstDmEvr
    Zombie Pixe
    Malmagor Andrigal

Main Room: 5/5
    Spoiler
    Show
    Emperor Demonking
    Saint Nil
    Bushranger
    Sol Criva
    Yspoch

You can switch rooms, if you wish. There must be space in the room you wish to move to, however.

Up for autolynch:
    Sol Criva

13. - Top - End - #163

((... damn, killed mid-conversation.
    In case anyone's wondering, Martin meant a street magician. You know, sleight of hand, card tricks, the works.))
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #164

Default Re: The Fears of Pegasus Manor-game thread-Day 2

Oh, that was a good night sleep. I'll look in the spare room across the hall for something to start a fire. Eric stands up, tiptoeing through the sleepers in the kitchen. Opening the door to the spare room, Eric sees Nathan's lifeless husk. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

15. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Hm, I appear to have been dragged to the Servant's Quarters. Works for me. Yay for not having to take responsibility for my own decisions! ))

Casey stares at her hands, still in bit of a daze. Finally she shakes her head slightly and speaks, her voice flat and dull, and barely audible. "Julian? That... that was her wasn't it? I'm sorry." She takes a deep, shuddering breath. "You don't have to stay with me, you know. I think I'll be alright now. I mean, unless you want to. I'm sorry for acting so weak, I don't know what's with me." She turns to Benjamin, giving him her best attempt at a smile. "Thank you for taking me out of there. I really appreciate it." She shivers at the chill in the room, not to mention the memory of the specter from the night before, and eyes the cutlery poking up from the floor. "Do you think some of those knives might come out of there? They might not help much against... whatever it is in here, but I think I would feel better about sleeping with a knife under my pillow, for some reason." She drops carefully to her knees, and starts pulling at the biggest knife she can find.
    Many thanks to Castaras for the avatar!

16. - Top - End - #166

Martin is woken by the scream. "What happened?...
    Oh...
    " He clenches his fist. And I was just talking to him last night - but it feels like just a few minutes ago. This is all going too fast - the House shouldn't have been able to do this yet!
    ((Because it was a few minutes ago, that's why. ))
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLikeLemons View Post
    ((Hm, I appear to have been dragged to the Servant's Quarters. Works for me. Yay for not having to take responsibility for my own decisions! ))
    Anyone that hadn't chosen a room was assigned one randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy
    ((Because it was a few minutes ago, that's why. ))
    ((Do you really want to talk to me about having RP partners killed off? ))

18. - Top - End - #168
    Barbarian in the Playground

((Lost the seer on the first day?! guys, if he was the fool, AKA Josh, the master has just gotten himself anther one of his abilities... if not, then Lukas just got a bonus scry, which isn't good... just an ooc pointing out the things we need to consider))

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

19. - Top - End - #169

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Higgs raises an eyebrow at Martin from his rather uncomfortable stretched position in the corner.

"I'd say it's obvious what's happened. You got paid off into working with our mysterious captors, and you marked poor Nathan for death. Very clever, by the way."
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Fullbladder's awesome.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

Michael awakens at the shout given out by Eric. He stands quickly, his hand flicking towards his pocket which held his pocketknife. As his hand pressed down he realized a startling truth, it was missing! Not stopping to dwell too hard on this as Eric might be in danger, he hurries off towards the yell.

As he rounds the corner into the spare room his eyes widen at the sight before him- the lifeless body, killed in their prime, completely without cause or provocation.

Struggling to find his voice, Michael turns towards Eric, I... I think it best you go back to the kitchen and sit down with other people. Don't tell the ladies what has happened, though... we wouldn't want them seeing this.

After standing around for quite some time, just looking at the room, not even realizing whether or not Eric had left, Michael walked off into the hallway, his mind full of thoughts. His eye is suddenly caught by the room at the end of the hall where the chessboard resides. He stops suddenly when he notices that the black knight had moved and a white bishop had fallen to the floor.

Walking quietly in, he stares, his mouth yet again agape at the board wondering who- no, what- had moved the knight. The trembling man then slowly picked up the white bishop, replacing it onto its starting position and picked up the kingside knight, moving him in a perfect mirror-move to protect the pawn.

debacle...
    Last edited by Griever; 2008-06-05 at 07:47 PM.
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

21. - Top - End - #171

Yes, of course. Walks back into the kitchen. He then sits down on a chair.

22. - Top - End - #172

Waking up and lookiing around from the corner he had hid in, he suddenly realized how many were now in this room.

Escape.

He snuck out of the room, thinking of attacking those in the room, but none of them looked like THEM.

THEM. He would kill all of THEM for what they had done to him. Those sadistic bastards would pay for their "experiments".

But they were not THEM. No blood, no lab coats, no scapels, tools, or other devices. And they weren't laughing. The silience comforted him. He would hid untill he saw one of THEM. No one knew he was here, and he would let no one tell THEM were he was. He would never go back, no matter what it took.
    Last edited by Saint Nil; 2008-06-05 at 08:04 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

23. - Top - End - #173

Sleep had not come for Benjamin, and now in the morning he yawned widely and rubbed the deep bags under his eyes. The boy, even if he was just a phantom, had disturbed Benjamin deeply; but he couldn't show his fear around the others—he was working desperately to keep everyone's spirits up and cheerful, as cheerful as they could be in this place.

"Anyone for coffee? I'm happy to make a kitchen run, or we could all head down there and see what's for breakfast!" Benjamin is chilled to discover the door, that he had carefully bolted and locked, is now wide open. Is there anything we can do to stay safe in this place? He walks into the hall and turns back to the others. "Well, I'll be in the kitchen working on breakfast if you come down."

He moves quickly through the halls, fearful of being alone even for a few minutes. In the kitchen, he bustles through the seated group towards the stove. Then he hears the news, Nathan had been killed during the night. He collapses onto a stool and sinks his head into his hands.Christ, They're going to pick us off one by one... until we've all been consumed. All 40 of us. He lifts his head out of his hands and looks around quickly, before standing. "Sorry about that, had a touch of vertigo—it happens to me all the time." They needed someone to keep their spirits up.

He attempts awkward conversation with the people in the kitchen. Asking Kailassa how she likes the coat ((Whose coat do you have, by the way?)) and wondering what Taylor Soren did in his youth. Through this overly cheerful chattering, he asks the Cook to help him out with breakfast. "The kitchen at least doesn't seem in too bad condition, now that I see it in daylight; but I'm no chef, I'd probably end up with burnt porridge and cold crackers!"

((I'm assuming that the kitchen is indeed well-stocked, because Cristo hasn't told me otherwise...))
    silver

24. - Top - End - #174

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers
    ((Do you really want to talk to me about having RP partners killed off? ))
    ((...
    No, I'm good...))
    Martin turns to Higgs. "Ah. I see. You think this is about money, about base desires, about greed and want. But it's not. This is about an ancient evil, beyond comprehension. This is a battle for body and soul. And if you think that I would give us all up for... for things, then you are sorely mistaken, sir."
    He turns to Fleeing Coward. "You've been mostly silent. What say you?"
    ((EDITed in a random point.))
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-06-06 at 10:39 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

"Whatever floats your boat, sir," responds the dangerously uncaring soldier as he covers his face with part of his remaining shirt. It soon become clear that he's trying to fall back asleep.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Fullbladder's awesome.

26. - Top - End - #176

((Cheers, Cristo, that's really great of you ))

The girl wakes up in the Servant's Quarters and looks around blearily. Guh. I'm so groggy. Mordokai, did you have anything to do with my awful sleep?
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

27. - Top - End - #177

Eric pauses from his mindless polishing of one the pots he found. He had gone into a form of shock after finding his friend dead. At sound of Benjamin voice, he finally shaps out of it. Poor Nathan, killed by these fears. But now I remember something. Yspoch wanted him to go through to his death yesterday. Maybe he's a fear in disguise!

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

Julian wasn't sleeping well tonight. All the sounds that manor was making, all the things he saw... He just couldn't get Marian out of his mind. Not that he was trying. Laying next to Casey, when morning rolls around, he looks like he was beaten up again, with red and swollen eyes, being sweaty, he checks with Casey. She seems to be pretty ok, even if still in a little bit of shock from the previous day. It would appear this whole ordeal didn't do her much good. Who could balme her? Feeling like he needed to do something, Julians gets up. Putting a gentle hand on her shoulder, he shakes her a little.

"Everything ok with you Casey?"

He needed to watch her. He couldn't protect Marian, he would do better with Casey. At least he hoped he would.
    Last edited by Mordokai; 2008-06-05 at 11:28 PM.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

29. - Top - End - #179

(Point at the potential auto-lynch, Sol Criva)

*The llama gets up and trots around, trying to shake off the deep sadness and occassionally taking pictures of where it thought it saw the flittering shadow, but always looks disappointed whenever nothing appears in the picture.

It nibbles away on some flowers in the garden trying to lighten its spirits. It still feels too nervous to talk to the other guests, but those in the garden may hear it muttering to itself in English and Japanese.

(Okay, I may...may be able to post occassionally, but odds are not good. See you alll in a week and some.)
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

((OW.....
    Shadowcaller was most likely the fool. I'l give reasons later but I have to go now. And thus also no time for RP)
    NVM.
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2008-06-06 at 07:49 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!