New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #11431
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'd like an avy of my ship fic alter ego, Brandi.

She is average build, dark hair (almost black). Eyes can be green or grey. Due to the duality of her nature, I'd like for her to be choosing from two different outfits. One rather conservative, jeans and a top, maybe. The other more...schlutty.

Thanks a ton!
    Repost, amigos.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

2. - Top - End - #11432
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Omnik View Post
    Here's a new OotS style avatar request. This is my character in a god game. As a god, he should look suitably awesome

Description: Moghor looks like a 25 feet tall giant. He has muscular limbs and golden skin. He has a thick black mane and eyes like gleaming gems. He wears a dark toga and many animal furs. He's particularily fond of jewelry and owns several crowns for different occasions as well as a torque/torc/that thing the celts wore decorated with obsidian and matching rings on the arms and wrists. He wields an oversized weapon that he can shape in whatever form he wishes, as long as it is made from stone or metal. He prefers the Maul above all weapons.
    He is proud, cunning and evil, but a bit overconfident.

Pose: I don't really mind. He should look ready for battle.
    A repost, just in case

3. - Top - End - #11433
    Ettin in the Playground

Yay, it's time for Raz to request more OOTS art for his characters!

Three Five this time, and two of them are gods in mortal form. I just love god games.

EDIT: Also, two new banners to depict!

Here's the descriptions:

Spoiler
    Show
    - Sainbec Windlord, male god of the Kitseri, DvR 11.
    - Platinum colored fur, almost silver. Oh, did I mention that he's a catperson? More like an anthropomorphic panther, he's got claws, daggerlike fangs and a tail. Emerald eyes. His fur hangs over his right eye, veiling it from view. On the right side of his body there are "strange patterns etched out in green, thin lines swooping and curling, intertwining with each other so that it was impossible to see where one ended and another began."
    - He wears a red headband with black diamonds on it, like Duke Devlin. A green vest and loose grey trousers are all he wears other than that, except for seven rings. Gold, obsidian, silver; emeralds, diamonds and sapphires. They're important, try to make every one unique.
    - He carries a long scimitar at his hip - his only weapon.
    - As for pose, I'd like him to be gesturing "Come on!" or controlling winds.
    - Expression:
    - Lastly, if this can be done right, I might be interested in using it as an avatar...

Spoiler
    Show
    - Mia, Goddess of Swords and Wandering.
    - Long purple hair, partially held back by a white headband. Orange leather armor, with black cloth beneath. You can see her at the link.
    - At her hip or in her hands needs to be a magnificent sword, excaliber-calibre. This is basically swords incarnate, and needs to be awesome.
    - Expression:
    - Other than that? For pose I'd like her to be either walking or charging into the fight.

Spoiler
    Show
    - Boqura Ryuson, male Munchkinlander Beguiler.
    - Platinum-white hair. He's youthful and pretty bishie. He basically looks like Bakura from Yu-gi-oh!
    - Blue coat and dark blue gentleman's clothing, with a rapier belted at one hip.
    - His ring needs to be visible over his shirt. It's a golden circle with a pyramid in the middle of the circle, and five cones hanging down from the circle.
    - He needs to have a deck of Tarot cards, either holding one up dramatically or shuffling the entire deck.
    - Expression: or

Spoiler
    Show
    - Davin Argetlam, King of Scotland and High King of the Sidhe; half-elf bard/paladin, basically.
    - Wild brown hair, with an emerald eye and a turquoise eye. Wears light bronze armor over minstrel's garb. His right hand is covered by a black glove.
    - A harp is slung over one shoulder, and an ancient but magnificent sword hangs at his belt, slightly glowing even inside its scabbard.
    - And lastly, he needs to be smiling or smirking .

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, this is different. Instead of one character, I'm going to ask for four alien species that make up an empire in the Galactic Crossfire game.

- Khal warrior: a troll-sized avian in segmented plate, with a energy rifle or a two-bladed - as in split down the blade - sword. Large wingspan, sharp beak and talons, black/grey feathers. Probably charging or challenging an opponent. Expression: ...It's a bird.
    - Vela skirmisher: an anthropomorphic fox, carrying two long knives in her belt and a light rifle. Two bandoliers across her chest, with a green headband, ends trailing in the wind. Probably red or silver furred. Expression:
    - Nebensee mechanic: humanoid with extremely pale skin, red cat's-eyes and fangs. Very vampiric in appearance. Wearing an engineer's uniform, with several alien tools in his belt. Expression: or .
    - Spican captain: high-elven and angelic in appearance; very strong knightly theme. Carrying a sword - yes, in Sci-Fi - and wearing archaic armor over flowing white robes. Usually glowing slightly. Expression:

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, I'm going to ask for two banners. Here's the first:
    - Seto Kaiba, Yugi Motoh, Duke Devlin and Bakura from Yu-gi-oh, all on the left side, OOTSified.
    - Blue Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician, and Change of Heart on the right side, OOTSified.
    - In the middle, the words "Yu-gi-oh Fanboy" and underneath "Yu-gi-oh" the word "Abridged."

Spoiler
    Show
    Second 'un. This is more important than the above banner.
    - The entire Fellowship of the Ring - Frodo/Sam/Merry/Pippin/Gandalf/Aragorn/Boromir/Gimli/Legolas - all OOTSified.
    - Pose: Either traveling or in a group pose.
    - Caption: Lord of the Rings Fanatic!
    - Background: either mountains or simply black, with the image of the One Ring.

Superspecialawesome Repost!!!

As usual, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask! Thank you very much, avatarists of this thread!

Also, I'd like to be notified by PM when they're complete or when you've decided to try them - I don't check this thread often.

Now get to work, vermin slaves suckers wonderfully talented artists willing to give 'em a shot...

C'mon! What do I have to do to get a commission, start mentally enslaving the artists?? Get to work, mind-slaves!!
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

4. - Top - End - #11434
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grynning View Post
    I like this one a lot, the moustache on this one looks better.

I actually saw a new promo for the movie last night where he's lighting his cigar with a flamethrower, and it looked awesome, unfortunately I can't find an image of it. I do really like him with the grenade launcher (that's what he's holding in my avvy atm). Here's a better pic from the same scene:

Spoiler
    Show

I also really like this pose, with him standing on a giant version of his logo:
    Spoiler
    Show

Any other improvements?

EDIT: Here is a first draft of someone's request for some warhammer 40k guy.

Last edited by The_Stoney_One; 2008-12-15 at 07:25 PM.

T.S.O.

Warforged do not worship Optimus Prime. It is wrong to tell warforged this.

5. - Top - End - #11435
    Troll in the Playground

____

6. - Top - End - #11436
    Troll in the Playground

who wants an avatar? *yawwwwn*
    ____

7. - Top - End - #11437
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wadledo View Post
    Well, since things are apparently swamped, I'll make this brief:

Current avatar, with little sprig of mistletoe attached to head like a lantern fish.
    Avatar swinging sword like it's trying to chop the sprig off.
    preferably from the side, so it doesn't look as odd as I think it would look from the front.
    Boredom/repost.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

8. - Top - End - #11438
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FF fanboy View Post
    want this guy OOTS'd please.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a banner of this guy with his blade to Edward's (from Twilight.) throat. With this with the caption "FF Fanboy for Vampire itp. No more sparkly vampires!"
    Please, and thankies?

9. - Top - End - #11439

Quote Originally Posted by Duos View Post
    Hello, venerable OOTS artists. I'm still looking for a Starcraft Marine avvie, and maybe a banner with said marine, maybe a firebat and a ghost, and "vote Duos Terran ITP!" on it. I'd love a pose like this, if you can manage.

Only bits I'd want changed are: Shaved bald, smoother face, bright green eyes, pissed expression, mouth not visible. Everlasting thanks in advance.
    Repost. And like I said before, Starcraft ITP is over, so you don't have to do a banner. If you don't mind, I'd also love a hydralisk avvie. Thankee!
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #11440
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Risek View Post
    Ok, so I figured it's time to ask.

Can somone make me an avatar of Ah'Dask, my warforged? Here is a bit of description:

Standing almost six feet tall, Ah'Dask's thick, pock-marked adamantine frame seems to almost be falling apart, although somehow it stays together throught the toughest fights. His head has not one, but three faces: A sad elder, an angry adult, and a joyful infant, but each leaks fire through his eyes. From the many seams and cuts in his armor plating, red-hot metal can be seen, giving the air around him a nice toasty feeling. He wields a pair of tarnished bastard swords, which he sheathes on his back when they're not in use.

I hope someone can work with that..
    Repost

.....anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoury99 View Post
    Dungeons & Dragons obviously - that's why White Wolf won't let their PCs take a look at it. Sadly the game has degenerated into an argument over which suppliments are allowed and who's paying for the pizza... an of course which edition is best.

...Although traditionally of course, the gods play Populous.

11. - Top - End - #11441
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jansviper View Post
    *Blinkblink..... blink.*
    Honestly, what's the big deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    It's worse than the time some friends used a silver piece, a platinum piece, a delayed blast fireball and a scroll of passwall to make a nuclear explosion in a game...
    Quote Originally Posted by nagora View Post
    Chatter is usually a sign that it's time to break out the Lego pirates and start firing marbles at each other's ships instead of role playing. Some nights, we're just not in the mood!
    My fantasy/RPG blog A Voyage Into the Fantastic

12. - Top - End - #11442

Editied and reposted request. I want a panel sigtar of Sephiroth charging aganist five individuals at once with bloodlust in his eyes. These individuals are listed below.

Spoiler
    Show
    The Tenth Doctor

Spoiler
    Show
    Sam Vimes

Spoiler
    Show
    Immortal Emperor of Mankind

Spoiler
    Show
    Agatha Heterodyne

Spoiler
    Show
    Gilgamesh Wulfenbach

The Doctor is armed with either an orange or a tennis ball and racket. He doesn't look worried. Nor do anyone else.
    Last edited by Agrippa; 2008-12-16 at 03:26 PM.

13. - Top - End - #11443

Quote Originally Posted by The_Stoney_One View Post
    This. Is. Perfect. Thanks so much.
    My friend and I have a blog, we write D&D stuff there: http://forgotmydice.com/

Comedian avatar by The_Stoney_One

A Guide to Commonly Misunderstood 5th Edition Rules

14. - Top - End - #11444

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could make an avatar for me? I'm going to be beginning this campaign and I had an awesome idea for a character^^. a Lich Half-Dragon!

Race: Human Lich

Classes & level (20 with a +4 level adjustment= 16): 5 Duskblade, 10 Dragon Disciple, 5 Duskblade

Equipment: Medium armor, black, gray and red in color. Similar to the armor this guy is wearing but without the cloak or boots: http://strayfish.deviantart.com/art/Malhavoc-69842172

His Axe is a one handed Axe like this one- http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images...ioners_Axe.jpg maybe have it be gray but with a red or orange glow to it?

Eye color: Red just like Xykon's

Special features: Because he's a 10 (red) dragon disciple he has the half-dragon template and wings. He has claws on his hands and feet, a tail and dragonish features including small horns on his head. But since he's a Lich- He's a skeleton (at least by Oots standards). So he only has the bones of his wings showing, his hand and feet 'claws' i suppose could just be sharp looking white lines? I don't really know what to do for the tail but if you could try not to have it just be a single white line I'd appreciate it^^, maybe a black spot on it to make it look like bone? Since he's half dragon I'd also appreciate if the skull didn't look like the normal Lich model but looked kinda dragonish.

Pose: I was thinking he could be flying to the right (looking to the right) with one hand holding his axe (striking with it) and the other hand casting a small thing of magic similar to the one seen above in the first link- but yellow, orange and red. I'd also like if his mouth was open and he was breathing a thing of fire.

Thank you, sorry if its a bit confusing, if someones interested but confused I'll check every couple of days or you can pm me.

Also- would this be wear to request a signature? Once I find out what everyone else is playing I might request a signature with all of us on it since it sounds like it'll be a cool group (a friend is gonna play a Half-fiend Goliath Monk)

Thank you^^

edit- The Watchman are awesome, the Comedian is awesome, thus Grynning you are awesome^^
    Last edited by Vemynal; 2008-12-16 at 09:18 PM.

15. - Top - End - #11445
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nazde Bahatur View Post
    Mighty Artists of the Giant in the Playground Forum, I am in Grave Need of your Assistance!
    I am currently running a Dungeons and Dragons campaign, and i need an avatar made by your magic hands!
    It's a Poison Dusk Lizardfolk (Monster Manual III), and i present you with a link of the photograph.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Lizardfolk.jpg
    I need it exactly as it is in the photo, and not too OotSified, if you know what i mean. It should look more detailed and not too stickified (no sticks in place of legs, i.e.).
    He's a villain, after all!
    If any of thee choose to take my request, know that i shall need the avatar as well as the regular size picture (in order to print it for my campaign).
    Thanks in advance!!!
    ~Fifth Repost!~
    Wow, it's been... Busy!
    Keep up the good work people, you're wonderful!
    Exquizite avatars by Thecrimsonmage, Caracol, Threeshades, Abardam, Lu Yan, Z-Axis, Sneak, Dr.Bath and CrimsonAngel!
    Thank you so much for all your help!!!

16. - Top - End - #11446
    Troll in the Playground

this thread IS for ootsified random things! why wouldnt we ootsify them?
    ____

17. - Top - End - #11447
    Orc in the Playground

Wondering if anyone can make me an OOTS style avatar in the form of the Kensai image in Complete Warrior?

It looks something like this:

18. - Top - End - #11448

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

'Ello, oh ye lovely people of the Arts and Crafts--and especially you, oh marvelous Avatarists.

It is December, for those of you in underground bunkers, and that means that it is time for requesting a Christmas avatar. That, and it's a new month, so I'm allowing myself another avatar. Because I'm greedy.

Anyway..... Anyway. Hi. I'd like to request a holiday avatar of the Fullbladder. I'm sure everyone knows that Fullbladder is a generic bald green goblin head. But this December he is also the Ghost of Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah Past. And, as one of multiple spirits of the holiday, he needs to look the part.

Er, that is, I'd like to request an avatar of Fullbladder in a Grim Reaper-esque outfit. The cloak/robe thing, at least. Except the cloak/robe is a very pale grey/silver/equivalent, and long enough to trail on the snow behind him. Got me so far? His back should be crooked and hunched, because of the whole 'Past' bit.

And now we're to the scythe. Ah yes, the scythe. The handle should, to be perfect to my mental image, be one of those warped S-shaped wooden numbers, where the bottom end is slightly thicker than the end the blade attaches to. And the blade? Made of pure ice, man. And rather ineffective, what with large icicles hanging where the sharp side should be. Does this work as a description?

Fullbladder's face, poor generic thing that it is, should be only peeking out of the hood of the main cloak/robe. The hood should be pulled low, so the observer is only catching a glimpse of the goblin in the spirit's outfit.

The particularily bored/eager/determined avatarist could also include a whirl of snowflakes on the wind, his preferred mode of transport in this form.

Thank you to anyone who decides to go with this. And Merry Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah to all!
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

19. - Top - End - #11449
    Pixie in the Playground

If anyone is up for the challenge how about a dwarf bard?
    With a chello bigger than him on his back :D
    Male, Chello, Wand (Or hammer), Red hair, red beard, Green eyes, Dwarf, Bard, standing

If it at all possible he would be wearing bear furr. So his clothes would be brown.
    Last edited by Prock; 2008-12-16 at 11:52 PM.

20. - Top - End - #11450

Ooh, ooh! Anybody wanna make me a Channukah wombat? Or Channukah anything, really. The "wombat" thing isn't really literal.
    Johann Krauss by Recaiden
    Spoiler
    Show
    morbidwombat (9:40:07 PM): I am not a sandwich, nor a mode of transport!
    blackomen341 (9:40:18 PM): Then what are you?!?!
    morbidwombat (9:40:35 PM): I...I have no idea.
    morbidwombat (9:40:45 PM): <.<
    morbidwombat (9:40:49 PM): >.>
    morbidwombat (9:40:58 PM): *Has existential dilemma*

Not-Edible itP!

21. - Top - End - #11451
    Troll in the Playground

Pseudo-repost.

I'd like a portrait/avi of my up-and-coming ACRONYM character, Pickman.

Description:
    Pickman appears as gaunt humanoid with dark greyish-purple skin. His skin is withered and weathered, like a corpse left laying in the desert sun. He has long, thin, pointed ears that stick out from the sides of his head and his dark eyes are slightly sunken. Like a cat's, his eyes reflect light, appearing to shine in darkness. His face, although mostly human-like, has a feral aspect to it with a heavy brow and a wide nose. His mouth is full of nasty, sharp, pointy teeth and his fingers are tipped with short claws. He has small, goat-like hooves for feet. He is utterly hairless.

A pair of ancient, tattered, and stained grey trousers are all that remains of his clothing. Some of the stains appear to be from blood.

His chest, shoulders, biceps, and the top of his head are spotted with olive-colored mold. Erratic rows of orange-spotted red toadstools have sprouted from his back an peek over his shoulders.
    Pose would probably work best if he's hunched over a bit so a couple toadstools can be seen. Facial expression something like this: .

22. - Top - End - #11452
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    this thread IS for ootsified random things! why wouldnt we ootsify them?
    Check out Lord Fullbladder's avvie, two posts from yours. It does not have sticks, it's got arms and legs, yet it may be considered OotSified.
    That's what i mean, mate!
    Exquizite avatars by Thecrimsonmage, Caracol, Threeshades, Abardam, Lu Yan, Z-Axis, Sneak, Dr.Bath and CrimsonAngel!

23. - Top - End - #11453
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nazde Bahatur View Post
    Check out Lord Fullbladder's avvie, two posts from yours. It does not have sticks, it's got arms and legs, yet it may be considered OotSified.
    That's what i mean, mate!
    That's a suit. There are still 'sticks' under it.
    Just saying.

24. - Top - End - #11454
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    That's a suit. There are still 'sticks' under it.
    Just saying.
    i agree, hes got a suit on, so therfor it is still an oots avatar
    ____

25. - Top - End - #11455
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh, come on! We've all seen OotS-inspired avvies with no sticks instead of limbs! Is it that hard?
    What about these?

They have regular limbs, yet they follow the basic principles of the OotS philosophy.

I understand that maybe no one wants to make my avatar, but the statement that it is not OotS does not really qualify...
    I just want to apologize that I went on reposting my request that many times, I did not think it would cause such a ruckus.
    Consider the whole case closed, then.

26. - Top - End - #11456
    Troll in the Playground

the first one is an ELEPHANT
    second animal
    third armor
    fourth, isnt oots
    ____

27. - Top - End - #11457
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    the first one is an ELEPHANT
    second animal
    third armor
    fourth, isnt oots
    Actually, the first one is an Olifant, the second one is a Firbolg, the third one is a warforged and the fourth one is an...aquatic subtype creature.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

28. - Top - End - #11458

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

The bottom one is an Erfatar. The second-to-bottom one might be, too. Not sure.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

29. - Top - End - #11459
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Conbar View Post
    Oh mighty avatarists, I require a new avatar, to be specific one of Heavy:

Heavy from TF 2

No gun, holding a note which says Medic (with the i dotted with a heart)

Heavy crying

Pose and such are up to artist

Thanks in advance
    Secondus Repostus!
    Nervous Worm by ME!
    Spoiler
    Show

The Con Bar by Dorion Soth

30. - Top - End - #11460
    Dwarf in the Playground

The first one is an Oliphant, the second one a Furbolg and the third one is a Warforged. The last one, i do not know. And I think they're all from this thread.
    Mine is a Poison Dusk Lizardfolk.
    What's the difference?
    If you're not up to a request, you can still say no!
    Better still, you can point me in the right direction. What thread should I visit, people? I want a not-too stickified avatar. Where should I go and make my request? For i have seen plenty like mine in this thread and there has not been a single similar problem...