New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse [IC]

"We do need to figure out which way we need go first. And.. the net.. seems military would take control, but I will try." He said, getting lost in his words as he continued thinking about just how long its been, "Yes, I have radio, well we have a radio." He then turned on the radio and sat against the wall, looking for a sattelite.

Spoiler
    Show
    Would it be helpful if I listed the exact modification on the PDA, and, in essence, its basically a touch screen computer, enabling anyone with programming knowledge to make the most of it. I think it would be a custom operating system, something like DOS with a ability to show graphics with programs.
    [spoiler]All hail Snuggles, may his eye never come to rest on thee. CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE!

The awesome avatar of ownage was created by none other than the esteemed Nevitan

Characters
    Kage
    K- 42 (Kaz)
    Kurai
    Rai Sho
    Rosuto

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

successfully catches the Cheetos and hurriedly opens them. "Mmmmm... Cheetos. I'm by the way. He says to Kazasu and then proceeds to devour the Cheetos. Looking around he finally spots the radio in Kazasu's hands. "Jeez, I must of been spacing out or something, I completely missed it."
    Last edited by Z97; 2010-05-23 at 03:12 AM.
    Awesome Orc Warrior by Mortugg

3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zack shrugged. "Eh. Not hard to miss. It's just a little PDA thing, that doubles as a radio. Swiss army knife of PDAs, huh, Kazasu?"
    RIP Gary Gygax, March 4th, 2008. May he roll 20's in heaven forever.
    RIP Dave Arneson, April 7th, 2009. He roleplays his way into our hearts.
    Avatar by Banjo1985, the Awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by havocfett
    Quote Originally Posted by My self
    I'll throw in my hat as a Dwarf Warlord//Were-Dire Badger, going into Dwarven Defender and Deepwarden from Races of Stone. Is that cool?
    ...I'm not sure the vocabulary exists in the english language to express how much I approve of this concept.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Jonny comes up to Kazasu. Hey. I'm Jonny. That was some stunt back there. Hairbrained, but damn if it didn't work. Good job. Jonny extends his hand towards Kazasu for a handshake.

Go Tigers!

5. - Top - End - #125
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yes, it has a radio on it, or rather had one, reguardless, that is the radio I was talking about." He says, pointing at the radio, "Also, this PDA is more of a underground version.. As I said, my parents were very influential. And as such, most companies would kill to get there hands on some of the programming secrets hidden within here.. unfortunately, thats only because several companies were given reason not to spill such secrets." (Of course, against his knowledge, several companies had indeed spilled the secret, but were unfortunately destroyed by what is now known as Apple, or rather was known) He then shakes the mans hand. "If only I had more knowledge, it would of made all the difference."
    Last edited by Kazasu; 2009-01-12 at 11:20 PM.
    [spoiler]All hail Snuggles, may his eye never come to rest on thee. CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE!

The awesome avatar of ownage was created by none other than the esteemed Nevitan

Characters
    Kage
    K- 42 (Kaz)
    Kurai
    Rai Sho
    Rosuto

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zack smiled. "Ah. Crooks. Gotcha. Can I see your PDA?"
    RIP Gary Gygax, March 4th, 2008. May he roll 20's in heaven forever.
    RIP Dave Arneson, April 7th, 2009. He roleplays his way into our hearts.
    Avatar by Banjo1985, the Awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by havocfett
    Quote Originally Posted by My self
    I'll throw in my hat as a Dwarf Warlord//Were-Dire Badger, going into Dwarven Defender and Deepwarden from Races of Stone. Is that cool?
    ...I'm not sure the vocabulary exists in the english language to express how much I approve of this concept.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

"No, sorry. This is the thing I am most protective of." Kazasu fumbles out, his attempt to hide his secrets causing him to have trouble with his english.

Characters
    Kage
    K- 42 (Kaz)
    Kurai
    Rai Sho
    Rosuto