New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Farmer Felix's Fantastic FRandom FBanter #119 (may contain traces of fnuts)

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    The avatars have the same basic template, meaning that the shapes look identical, but each one is unique.
    I know, I've mucked around with Inkscape before.

Im more commenting on their avatars skin and hair colours, and the general direction they're looking in. Very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Or you just, y'know, have your own style and way of going about things....
    Though that would be why.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Farmer Felix's Fantastic FRandom FBanter #119 (may contain traces of fnuts)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    ...Can I just say that I find the current vein of discussion a mite disturbing?
    Second. Not that it's current anymore.

Also: you crazy girls.

...*is NG too*
    Live, Laugh, Learn, Love,
    and Look both ways
    when you cross the street

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Felixaar View Post
    Second. Not that it's current anymore.

Also: you crazy girls.

...*is NG too*
    NG as well. I'd be lawful if laws were an accurate reflection of what is good. But they frequently are not. Thank you, have a nice day.
    This avatar by Phase.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

...*is NGCA too*
    Fixed it for ya. Yes, something distinctive about Siry's (Or should it be Desy?)'s avatars.... I notice it even in Felix's case... Hmm, I might have to actually bother to examine them side by side and get my brain juices flowing...

I'm more of a CN kind of guy myself... Not for lack of desire to be NG, but.... eh.... let's not discuss that now...

It's fairly bad when your friends start comparing you to Nappa from TFS's DBZ Abridged....
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

I'm CL.

Chaotic Lazy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

I'm currently pondering whether I should increase the brain count of d-d or not.

What do you say, d-d?
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Yes, visit my webcomic!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

8. - Top - End - #278
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    NG as well. I'd be lawful if laws were an accurate reflection of what is good. But they frequently are not. Thank you, have a nice day.
    That pretty well reflects me too. If the laws made sense...
    My preferred pronouns: they, them, their

When I speak I'll cross my fingers
    Will you know you've been deceived?
    I find the need to be a demon
    A demon cannot be hurt

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DD the Cookiemonster View Post
    Yes, visit my webcomic!
    ...Can I have my brains back?

Also, did the eighties really exist? They seem to weird to be true. (I'm watching music videos from 80's pop.)
    Last edited by randman22222; 2009-04-12 at 04:48 AM.
    This avatar by Phase.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Fixed it for ya. Yes, something distinctive about Siry's (Or should it be Desy?)'s avatars.... I notice it even in Felix's case... Hmm, I might have to actually bother to examine them side by side and get my brain juices flowing...
    "CA"?

And yeah, DR's avatar's are pure awesome. I love having one.

DD, you bastard.

Rissy/Randy - Yeah, the laws are crazy. I tend to stick them whenever I can - and I can't think of any occasion in which I've made a grievous miscarriage of the law - but I'd shed them if something came along that was more important.

I am kind of lawful in the whole "following a code" etc, and attempting to fulfill obligations wherever possible. But I don't have a strict adherence to the written laws, just a "do it as long as it's not too much trouble".

Also, did the eighties really exist? They seem to weird to be true. (I'm watching music videos from 80's pop.)
    Nope. I have it on good authority* that the eighties were fabricated entirely for the purpose of terrifying small children.

*may not actually exist.
    Last edited by Felixaar; 2009-04-12 at 04:54 AM.
    and Look both ways

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

"CA"?

And yeah, DR's avatar's are pure awesome. I love having one.

DD, you bastard.

Rissy/Randy - Yeah, the laws are crazy. I tend to stick them whenever I can - and I can't think of any occasion in which I've made a grievous miscarriage of the law - but I'd shed them if something came along that was more important.

I am kind of lawful in the whole "following a code" etc, and attempting to fulfill obligations wherever possible. But I don't have a strict adherence to the written laws, just a "do it as long as it's not too much trouble".
    I have committed a capital crime before, and gotten away with it. It may be a serious crime, but the only deed of evil in this case is the law that made what I did a crime.
    Last edited by randman22222; 2009-04-12 at 05:01 AM.
    This avatar by Phase.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Banned

...Can I have my brains back?

Watching them may go some way towards explaining why the children of the '80s (Yo.) have such peculiar worldviews. I can certainly vouch for the clothes having existed. From my friend's older sister I got all the stylish castoffs. A pinstripe-with-pastels bodysuit in a workman's cut was the worst offender.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

I have committed a capital crime before, and gotten away with it. It may be a serious crime, but the only deed of evil in this case is the law that made what I did a crime.
    Let me guess, you rang a doorbell, ran away and hid? (mp3, 2:45 in)

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Anyone else ever scribble odd things in the middle of the night and then forget about them entirely?

I realised a few hours ago I'd done this on my notepad. It reads:

"I'm like a narrowminded (school/teacher) - my pupils may (wander/get a bit rowdy), but I have eyes only for you."

There also appears to be some sort of Song Lyrics here.
    and Look both ways

15. - Top - End - #285

"I'm like a narrowminded (school/teacher) - my pupils may (wander/get a bit rowdy), but I have eyes only for you."
    There's a pickup line in this...

"I'm like a highly focused teacher and you my star student - my pupils may gaze the room, but I only have eyes for you."

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    Watching them may go some way towards explaining why the children of the '80s (Yo.) have such peculiar worldviews. I can certainly vouch for the clothes having existed. From my friend's older sister I got all the stylish castoffs. A pinstripe-with-pastels bodysuit in a workman's cut was the worst offender.
    Worldviews... Fascinating to look at, depressing when you try to exit them.

And no, I didn't hit someone's door bell.

That also reminds me of some weird thoughts that have gone through my head right before the point I fall asleep.

"The opening notes of "The Pink Panther" should be played on vibraphone, since it's a minor/major seventh chord. On a vibraphone, it'd show how many people are killed each year because of bad driving habits. Yeah. Vibraphone. Do the society some good."
    This avatar by Phase.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Bugbear in the Playground

Another confirmation here that, yes, the eighties really did exist. Some important things even happened during them, and there was some decent music, but the fashion scene was pretty appalling.

Twenty years from now they'll be asking the same thing about this decade.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you kpenguin for the lovely avatar, Recaiden for my dolly, and Alleine for this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleine View Post
    dish is a cool crazy cat lady.

18. - Top - End - #288

And no, I didn't hit someone's door bell.
    But, did you listen to the mp3? That was kinda the point of my question...

It's quite amusing and from a podcast called Sleek Geeks hosted by Dr Karl (Karl Kruszelnicki) and Adam Spencer.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    But, did you listen to the mp3? That was kinda the point of my question...

It's quite amusing and from a podcast called Sleek Geeks hosted by Dr Karl (Karl Kruszelnicki) and Adam Spencer.
    I did. *Handles a salmon suspiciously.*
    This avatar by Phase.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    There's a pickup line in this...

"I'm like a highly focused teacher and you my star student - my pupils may gaze the room, but I only have eyes for you."
    I believe I originally conceived it as a way of explaining to a girl why she caught you looking at other women.

I don't know why I was thinking about that, though.
    and Look both ways

21. - Top - End - #291
    Firbolg in the Playground

Nope. I have it on good authority* that the eighties were fabricated entirely for the purpose of terrifying small children.

*may not actually exist.
    Then... when the hell was I born?
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    IN THE FUTURE!
    You were born in the year 2020, on your 10th birthday you were sent back in time.
    This avatar pierces the heavens and is by Miss Nobody!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

23. - Top - End - #293
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I believe I originally conceived it as a way of explaining to a girl why she caught you looking at other women.

I don't know why I was thinking about that, though.
    You lie.

Speaking of girls, I recently learn't that some girls think guys are confusing. I was like "WHAT? GIRLS are the confusing ones!".

I must find out more about the juicy, juicy gossip I've been getting at work. I'm such a checkout chick, for sure. Customers like me too from what I've heard. On Saturday I was working on the checkouts, as I do on Saturdays (though this Saturday was DIABOLICAL. Anyway), and I go put my till in the back and as I do, the Lotto Manager (The Lotto is located up at the Customer Service) said "You got a customer comment before, did Kirstin tell you?". I replied with "No...What did they say?" worried that it would be something really bad, but apparently the person just thought I was charming. Made my day. Well, that, and the other comment I got which was "Why aren't you in the Lotto? Your supposed to sell me a winning ticket like you did last time!".

Gah. Unexpected rant. Off to bed now, goodnight Playground!

24. - Top - End - #294
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    IN THE FUTURE!
    You were born in the year 2020, on your 10th birthday you were sent back in time.
    => my middle school didn't change at all between 1998 and 2030. Since it has changed since 1998, I doubt your claim. Even at age 10 I wasn't that unobservant.

@Vizen: Oh yeah. Both genders are confusing.
    Man, sometimes it would be so neat to be just a little bit telepathic...
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

The nineties, just like eveyone else *nods*

Quote Originally Posted by Vizen View Post
    You lie.
    Shhh!

Also, you make me pine for my days as a check out operator.

Though I will admit us guys can be just as confusing as girls, the problem with most people who think the opposite (or same, if they're into that) gender is confusing is that they don't even consider the obvious answer, "Just Talk To Them". No, it's always some sort of complicated plan to discover their true feelings without letting them know you're even thinking about maybe possibly considering becoming interested in them, that takes up far more energy than a simple "Heeeeey, good lookin'."

Wow, another unexpected Rant

Ohh, but that would take all the fun out of it, Thuffii.
    Last edited by Felixaar; 2009-04-12 at 08:08 AM.
    and Look both ways

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground

=> my middle school didn't change at all between 1998 and 2030. Since it has changed since 1998, I doubt your claim. Even at age 10 I wasn't that unobservant.

@Vizen: Oh yeah. Both genders are confusing.
    That's exactly what a person from the future would say!
    Maybe I got my dates wrong, you may have a toddler or something, the time-space continuum is a complex and mind-breaking thing that very few of us understand.

EDIT: That's exactly right, but the reason for that is that a lot of people are afraid of rejection/failure, I know I am. I hate failure, mainly because I haven't had enough exposure to it in areas that I think matter. E.g. I once cried because in a meaningless (not to me though) maths test, my mind went blank and I got 0/10. I was 10 years old at the time. I also know that I'm a little too sensitive sometimes.
    Last edited by Fredthefighter; 2009-04-12 at 08:07 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

No one was born in the '90s. '90s are a lie. Everyone who thinks they were born in the '90s were born in 2000 and the 21st century and artificially aged and implanted false memories.
    I use black for sarcasm.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Rose Dragon View Post
    No one was born in the '90s. '90s are a lie. Everyone who thinks they were born in the '90s were born in 2000 and the 21st century and artificially aged and implanted false memories.
    I can prove you wrong there. At the age of 3 I had an accident with a door and had to have stitches added to my forehead. I still have the scars. This happened in the Autumn of 1995. Therefore, the 90s existed.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    I can prove you wrong there. At the age of 3 I had an accident with a door and had to have stitches added to my forehead. I still have the scars. This happened in the Autumn of 1995. Therefore, the 90s existed.
    False memories and scarification.

The '90s did not exist! They are a lie!

Please, I have to believe in that, otherwise my brain might melt and fall out of my ears.
    I use black for sarcasm.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Rose Dragon View Post
    Even you?

And I understand Fred, I used to be the same. I got over that a while ago though, and it feels great.
    and Look both ways