New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Night Surgeon vs Doomsday

Quote Originally Posted by Belial_the_Leveler View Post
    You actually qualify for it?
    Well, it's complicated how I did (it involved how mind flayers are made, it's a disturbing lovecraftian process), but I was a elf when I took it, and only recently acquired the Mind Flayer thing. (It's a race, but with stuff like Reincarnation floating around, it's insanely complicated.)

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

And yet, if you no longer qualify for a feat or ability, you lose the benefits. You should be dead by now.

If all you have is a hammer, don't be lazy; be a blacksmith and start making more stuff.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Belial_the_Leveler View Post
    And yet, if you no longer qualify for a feat or ability, you lose the benefits. You should be dead by now.
    Eh, I have two sources for it if you want to be picky. (One is cha, the other is Int). Dry Lich is a convient template you turned me on to.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

You definitely need to have your character checked. Dry Lich and Ghost cannot be applied at the same time. In addition, Dry Lich cannot be applied to aberrations (such as the Mind Flayer).

Either Talic or Tidesinger should be able to check your sheet for errors if you ask nicely. Of course, you may want to use somebody else to check your sheet-but it needs to be done.

If all you have is a hammer, don't be lazy; be a blacksmith and start making more stuff.