Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    HA! My office IS my home!

Kyasarin grins back at Sayuri.
    Glad you could come! I need another girl here.
    "Why's that, Kyasarin-san? I'd hate if you felt threatened. This is a happy gathering, after all." Magatsu grinned at Soushi as he got another refill. "Many thanks, Soushi-san. Alcohol is one of the quickest ways to someone's heart." He pondered for a moment. "Or the fastest way to get them off-guard for an easy kill." He sounded altogether too cheerful. "Or both. It could really go either way, sometimes."

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Orc in the Playground

"You're a man after my own heart, Magatsu-san." Soushi smirked. It was a good thing that at least one person wasn't affected by his vibe. Made things all that much easier. The 8th's VC raised his cup in a toast. "I think Kyasarin-san might be concerned we'll take advantage of her once she had enough alcohol in her system. Again, not that I can blame her. Half the captains have a little lecher in them, after all."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Because I forgot in my last post))

"So, next round on me?"

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hideyaki's ears pricked up as he heard running outside and his name being mentioned. With a flash of Shunpo, he was standing outside the Headquarters and completely unprepared for the sight that greeted him. "...Good day, Daisuke..." he managed, baffled by the 3rd seat's sudden appearance. Upon noticing Feiyan he actually visibly expressed surprise for a moment. "Good day to you as well, Feiyan. What can I do for you two? Did you need to see the captain? I'm afraid he's out at the moment."
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Halfling in the Playground

Nothing like that, Hideyaki-kun. Well...the captains are at a poker night, I'm pretty sure you knew that. So the vice-captains and some 3rd seats decided to get together and have a little party of their own. Wanna come? Feiyan holds out her hand, grinning.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Ettin in the Playground

[Partypartyparty Bar]

Discreetly ignoring Soushi, (Such awful sense of humour. He must be drunk out of his wits.) Sayuri smiles slightly in return to Kyasarin's grin, and bows slightly to her as well. "I'm sorry, Shihan-san, I don't quite understand. Surely your salary would be enough to afford a personal apartment. Is there something in your job description demanding your constant presence?"

Because if there is, I aren't aware of it.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-09-15 at 04:09 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

7. - Top - End - #1447

Hideyaki examines the proffered hand for a while. "I don't normally bother with parties when there's work to be done." After apparently refusing the invitation he suddenly seems to change his mind. "Fortunately for you, I don't have anything better to do with my time, so I may as well attend. Where is this... party?" It is entirely evident Hideyaki is out of his depth, being pretty much the exact opposite of a party animal.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1448

I have absolutely no idea! Feiyan said cheerfully. Daisuke-kun still hasn't told me where yet. Plus, we've still got a couple more people to get before we go to the party.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Orc in the Playground

Suddenly covering his face, Soushi sneezes. "...AH-CHOO!! Someone must be talking about me." He sets his cup and bottle down and pulls out a handkerchief.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    I have absolutely no idea! Feiyan said cheerfully. Daisuke-kun still hasn't told me where yet. Plus, we've still got a couple more people to get before we go to the party.
    Daisuke, still catching his breath, listens to the two speaking before chiming in himself.

"I did too tell you where it was, Feiyan-neechan! At least, I thought I did. Daisuke protested, huffing a little.

He gave Hideyaki-san the address, making sure that Feiyan heard it as well. "So, do you want to come with us? I still have to go to the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th divisions. We need to go talk to the Vice-Captains there, and see if they'll come! You're definitely welcome to come if you want, Hideyaki-san!" Daisuke finished cheerfully.

After finishing, he looked at his two remaining tails, now drooping a bit, and looked back at Feiyan. "Hey Feiyan-neechan, could you fire a few Hado at me? I need to recharge my tails."

11. - Top - End - #1451

Feiyan looked at him. Why? Hado use up way to much energy. It'd just be easier to pour some healing energy in and have you convert that. I'll do that later. How about...when you're no longer able to walk? She smiled cruelly. Just another display of the scary behaviour she was so well known for.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Pixie in the Playground

Feiyan looked at him. Why? Hado use up way to much energy. It'd just be easier to pour some healing energy in and have you convert that. I'll do that later. How about...when you're no longer able to walk? She smiled cruelly. Just another display of the scary behaviour she was so well known for.
    "But it's so hard for me to convert healing energy..." Daisuke whined, apparently oblivious to her sudden bout of cruelty. "And if I use any more of my tails, I won't be able to absorb Kido anymore.

Could you do it, Hideyaki-san? I think something around a level 30 should be enough to recharge a tail, then I can deactivate it and not be exhausted."
    He looked over at Hideyaki, hoping that he at least would be willing to help him out. If only Magatsu-sama were here. He wouldn't have thought twice about firing a Renkyousou at Daisuke.

13. - Top - End - #1453

Feiyan looked at Daisuke. Ok! I'll do it. She stepped forward, and in one swift motion of shunpo, had grabbed both his hand and Hideyaki's. She took off, towing the both of them. Yeah right! She laughed.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Pixie in the Playground

Feiyan looked at Daisuke. Ok! I'll do it. She stepped forward, and in one swift motion of shunpo, had grabbed both his hand and Hideyaki's. She took off, towing the both of them. Yeah right! She laughed.
    Daisuke started laughing as he was dragged off by Feiyan. He knew very few people who would just grab him and run off like that, and he loved Feiyan for it. If Magatsu-sama was his big brother, then Feiyan was his big sister.

A thought occurred to him. "Feiyan-neechan!" He called to the woman dragging him the by wrist. "Do you even know where we're going?"
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-09-15 at 07:48 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1455

Sure I do! Feiyan called over the sound of the rushing wind. You said we were going to the 9th, then 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th! I'm not stupid! So we're heading for the 9th's HQ right now!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Pixie in the Playground

Sure I do! Feiyan called over the sound of the rushing wind. You said we were going to the 9th, then 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th! I'm not stupid! So we're heading for the 9th's HQ right now!
    Oh. All right then. "Just making sure!" He called back.

As he was dragged off towards the 9th division, Daisuke wondered absently what Magatsu-sama was doing right now...

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I've got my own place, and 3rd Division isn't as busy as these guys," Magatsu interrupted, thumbing at Kyasarin, "So I bet it's one of those ninja things they do."

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Partypartyparty Bar]

Discreetly ignoring Soushi, (Such awful sense of humour. He must be drunk out of his wits.) Sayuri smiles slightly in return to Kyasarin's grin, and bows slightly to her as well. "I'm sorry, Shihan-san, I don't quite understand. Surely your salary would be enough to afford a personal apartment. Is there something in your job description demanding your constant presence?"

Because if there is, I aren't aware of it.
    Oh, I'm sorry, that didn't come out quite right. I do HAVE a place to live, but I rarely ever get to use it due to 2nd Division during the day and keeping an eye on Onmitsukidō security at night.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, that didn't come out quite right. I do HAVE a place to live, but I rarely ever get to use it due to 2nd Division during the day and keeping an eye on Onmitsukidō security at night.
    At this, she might get a poke in the back of the head and a glare from somebody. Should she turn around, she'll see Sigint looking at her, standing straight up. "Kyasarin-sama." He says darkly and menacingly.

He thinks Onmitsukido is secret agent business only. Always.

Always.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Bugbear in the Playground

At this, she might get a poke in the back of the head and a glare from somebody. Should she turn around, she'll see Sigint looking at her, standing straight up. "Kyasarin-sama." He says darkly and menacingly.

He thinks Onmitsukido is secret agent business only. Always.

Always.
    Kyasarin rolls her eyes.
    Yes yes Sigint. Settle down. And stop acting like you're threatening me, I find it rude.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Orc in the Playground

"Married to the job. I guess that's most third seated and up. Even those who are married to other people still don't catch a break..." At this point, Soushi seems to be mumbling a bit more to himself, given that no one is explicitly talking to him.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1462

"Hm? What are y-" Hideyaki only has time for a meager half of a sentence before he is dragged away at top speed. "...didn't... need to... pfff.. do that..." The 3rd seat's speech is muffled by the fact that he was caught entirely by surprise, his face being dragged on the floor before he regains his footing, then slips a few moments later. Finally gaining his footing, he sputters at the duo "You could have at least asked me if I wannnn-" Oh dear, he's rolling again.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1463

Feiyan skids to an abrupt stop, letting go of both of the other 3rd seats as she does so. She has her fun. So...we're looking for Kenichi-kun...KENIIIICHIII! She called out loudly. Take notes, children: Feiyan always does that.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Ettin in the Playground

[Bar]

Sayuri steps beside Sigint. "Ah, I take it talking more about work affairs would not be prudent? Very well, I concur." She then gives a puzzled glance to Kyasarin. "Though I must wonder if you get enoug rest if your schedule is that strict, Shihan-san. Is it well and good for you to be here now? Is it perhaps your day off?" Sayuri sounds annoyingly like a worried mother or big sister saying this aloud. It would almost seem natural is she continued with and you're so thin, too - are you sure you're eating enough?

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Orc in the Playground

"Not threatening, just warning." Sigint then looks at Sayuri. "...You could say that, yes." He then returns to normal. "Well, I have a handle on things, so it isn't much of an issue. My current business is on hold, what with Masaru-taichou in the poker game." Sigint waves to a chair, or stool, or whatever we sit down on in this bar. "Would you like me to pull up a seat for you, Sayuri-sama?" He says with a small smile. He might just be a charmer after all.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Ettin in the Playground

"That would be very nice of you, Sigint-san", Sayuri replies and bows slightly to him.

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Orc in the Playground

Soushi looked like he was about to start brooding in his corner. With no friends. So very, very lonely. The poor, bespectacled, hatted guy. Who was drinking by himself. Did I mention loneliness?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Orc in the Playground

Sigint nods and promptly does so.

Afterwards, he looks at Kyasarin. "Kyasarin-sama? Would you like me to pull up a seat for you, also?"

He then looks at Soushi, rather sympatheticaly. He then beckons him over.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-09-16 at 04:49 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Orc in the Playground

He seems to lose the brooding mood almost immediately, with a smile all but plastered on his face. "Say, this party could use a little music. Maybe a darts championship too, or something."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Orc in the Playground

Sigint smiles. "Perhaps. The music part sounds nice. The darts...how will we set that up?"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show