New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIV: Now About 200% Longer Than Firefly

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    and in the worst cases, A tendency to speak in colored text as you and your ponysona slowly merge into one.
    I don't have a ponysona. Does this mean anything in particular?

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboyinc View Post
    You're still at stage 2, there isn't much time before you succumb.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

3. - Top - End - #543
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Metal Mask is one of the three pieces of thanqol's mind, as well as an oc pony that is simultaneously the mother of Celestia and the daughter of Midnight. Once you know the secret behind that, it becomes easier to grasp, but I'm not going to spoil it for you.

It isn't mandatory to keep up with the thread, though a lot of us do. I usually check it when I first get up (5am), when I get back from work (3pm), and then a few times throughout the night until I hit the sack around 9pm. Then again, I have a good amount of free time and enjoy the antics here. Don't forget, you do not need to read every last post! Skim if you want to!

The thread rps are pretty amazing, though not mandatory. That is why they usually get spoilered if they go on for more than two or three pages, so they are easier to skip over for those uninterested.

Define ponysanity? I could, but I think you'll know what it means when you get there.
    Metal Mask is a girl? >_>;;

I guess that would explain a lot...

4. - Top - End - #544
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    You're still at stage 2, there isn't much time before you succumb.
    There's stages to it? And can other forms of insanity have an effect on it?

5. - Top - End - #545

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Thanks :) I try to remind myself of that a lot, but it's difficult to not judge your own work the hardest. At least for me.

*hugs*
    Oh, believe me, I get that. The only reason why I have that advice is because somepony scolded me with it the other day when I was feeling the same way. >.>

It means you have to get one first, of course.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Titan in the Playground

*Snuggles up tightly against her mentor.
    (verysnuggle)

Transit time and tenacity. That's how I managed that. *smiles weakly*
    Aww...

I'd like a pony plushy to snuggle, though.
    (Casts Transmute Self to Plushie)
    Other Me: There you go. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post

Really, with me around, it's kind of irrelevant.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Still trying not to spoil anything, but let's just say if long-lost twins from your future-past count as time travel?

Then maybe.
    So... We're getting MSPA up in here then?

I now realize there is already a Lord Vetinari pony. While being totally awesome, I was thinking about basing the aesthetics of my avatar (assuming I ever get one) around him. And maybe some 1930's gangster. And I was hoping to convince someone to make me a diamond dog avatar.

I'm going to assume for know that quoting multiple people in a single post is some kind of advance forum magic that I, filthy new person that I am, have no business knowing about.

I'm still frankly shocked at how many people respond to me. It makes me worried that my posts will be stupid and I'm just going to go on tangents about myself.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Firbolg in the Playground

Is... is metal mask a forumite here? Because I honestly have no idea if she(?) is or isn't.

Looking at this thread, it seems like there are 4 or 5 people who have massive, massive conversations with the other people and have crazy forum adventures with kidnapping and such, and I'm still not really sure what everyone else does but I'm going to assume it involves ponies.

Keeping up with this thread is pretty much an obligation, isn't it? Are you guys on here all the time?

Can someone define ponysanity for me? Seems rather vague at the moment. It mostly manifests in oddly colored writing, right? Don't see myself contracting that.
    While its true that we tend to have multi-thread spreading conversations about varying topics( cults, Midnight, Midnights cult,ex.), most of us realy talk about anything pony related. Also, keeping up with the thread is optional. The current conversations within the thread are what most read, including me.

and in the worst cases, A tendency to speak in colored text as you and your ponysona slowly merge into one.
    Hey now, I was using purple colored text long before it was a sign of ponysanity. After all, I am perfectly fine, right?
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-09-21 at 04:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

9. - Top - End - #549

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (Comes in)
    Hello there, my kidnappee! Now I have you at my mercy... is there anything you'd like? Food, drink? A television? Radio? Chocolates?
    ...this is how kidnapping works, right?
    You know what? I wanna get in on this! *Kidnaps a Lix Clone*

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    No! NO! Ponies are cute! And INNOCENT! Like this!
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh, God. These ponies are a lot easier to draw by hand. ._.
    ...That is adorable. You are such an adorable pony.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    gotta add Kindness's reward to that with all my heart
    as good as the midnight stuff is... TrixieShy claims my heart
    (and this settles a dilemma i had...soon as the lady finishes my crochet Fluttershy i am gonna have her make me a Trixie..no waiting a month or two...muuuust have soonest)-- still need to decide on earth pony once my bits money has resupplied itself...i am leaning toward Cherrilee over Berry Punch atm
    Wait... I'm not alone in arguing Trishy for an OTP anymore? I... I feel cold and strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    I got bored during school today (I find my physics teacher dreadful for some reason) so I drew Crossings based on the printed copy of him I have. (Yes I have a printed copy of him in my school stuff).

Spoiler
    Show

It came out decently though I don't like how I made his head it seems stretched and facing a bit incorrectly. Though I think for never actually drawing a pony, or much of anything for that matter I thought it turned out nice, the friends I showed it to agreed.

That looks awesome for a first attempt! Nicely done!

>_>
    <_<
    Not always!
    Just usually.

Bleh, I'm sorry, everypony. I immediately regretted how angsty that post is. It's a combination of working eight days straight (yes, I'm including the sick day I took, because being sick is work), and being so sick over the past few days. I'm just worn right down.

Remember how we were wondering what it would be like if we were Discorded? Well, I think I have that right now. My Element of Pony feels like it has been discorded.

Thankfully, I don't have to go back in tomorrow after all, so I have two days off. Maybe. If things don't change again.

In apology, have a writing excerpt.

Spoiler
    Show
    “TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT!!”

Twilight groaned, and covered her head with her pillow. Trixie had only gotten up a couple of minutes ago, damn it! It was her turn anyways! One thing that the books had never warned her about was how often a parent would need to get up to tend to a newborne foal. Perhaps they didn’t mention it because the authors were afraid that nopony would ever become a parent knowing that. Sleep was becoming a luxury, and other, more enjoyable, nocturnal activites were rapidly becoming the dream of a previous life.

If she didn’t know better, she would have believed that Luna had done something to their daughter to ensure that Midnight would be a night pony. Perhaps they shouldn’t have named her after a time of night, too...

That brought them to tonight. MIdnight had been especially fussy, and both of them had been forced to be up with her multiple times already. Finally, finally, it seemed like she had settled down for a couple of hours, only for the peace of the house to be broken by weak crying. But it was Trixie’s turn this time, and she wasn’t going to get up! She was probably only messing up the diaper again anyways. Twilight couldn’t figure out how somepony who was so good with knots, was so terrible with tying up a diaper.

Of course, Twilight had to admit she was jealous on how easily Trixie was able to get Midnight to eat. She supposed that she had a edge in that department anyways.

No, she would just roll over, and pretend to be asl-

“TWILIGHT, SHE’S SICK!”

It was amazing how quickly she could move. She was halfway to the nursery before she knew it. She threw open the door, any trace of sleepiness gone. She nearly tripped over Spike, who, of course, was still asleep. It was truly amazing how deep that dragon could sleep.

For a moment, she thought it was Trixie who was the one who was sick. Trixie was paler than Twilight had ever seen her, save for the day of the reunion. The only thing breaking up that pallid look were her red-rimmed eyes. She looked frantically at Twilight, clutching the tiny bundle tightly against her protectively.

“S-she’s b-burning up...” Trixie choaked. Twilight swallowed down her own rising panic, and gently pushed in to check on her daughter. The fact that she wasn’t crying worried her...

She was shivering gently, and Midnight’s normally bright and vivid eyes were dulled with pain. Trembling, Twilight checked beneath her pelt, seeing that her skin was bright red, and her tiny horn was glowing, the occasional spark shooting forth from it. Midnight was letting out small little whimpers, her breathing was shallow, but stubborn. Twilight pressed a hoof gently against her forehead, and nearly recoiled. Trixie was right, Midnight was burning up, and it was a higher fever than she had been anticipating.

Those eyes looked up at her, already believing, knowing with all of her tiny heart, that her parents would be able to help her. To make the pain go away.

“W-What’s wrong with her? What do we do?” Trixie immediatly deferred to Twilight. This was not the time for pride, earned or not. Of the two of them, Twilight was most likely to know what to do, know how to help their weeks-old child...

“I...I...” Where was all the knowledge that she had prided herself in? Trixie and her daughter, they needed her, they were looking up at her, secure in the fact that she would think of something. Twilight Sparkle, most knowledagble pony in all of Equestria.

Nothing was coming to mind.

“I...don’t know...”

She never felt so helpless.
    Mids, you have NOTHING to apologize for. It's fine, we understand. Real life happens. And as awesome as you are and as much as we want you around, what kind of friends would we be if we held sickness and a job against you?

*Massive Hugs*

Feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    Aye. It's nigh impossible to stay current on ponythread these days. Seems that I'm usually 3-5 pages back and only get caught up enough to post every 3 days or so. And that's with me having thrown my webcomics to the curb, and just about abandoning the rest of the forums here.

I think I need a break from ponythread.

I've adopted a pseudo-skimming method to keeping up with Ponythread to keep times down. Making these quote posts only usually takes me about an hour per day as long as they're under 10 pages.

I'd completely understand if you decided to leave.

You know what we should do? We should open up our own IRC channel. That one nopony feels like they're obligated to keep up with ponythread in order to keep in touch with their friends.

...I might just do that actually. Would anypony be interested? I have a rack server I can host it off of so we don't have downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Winthur View Post
    *buries out of the ground*

Hi, I am a Pony Lurker. Don't worry, my spines only spread love to Marines & Medics. ^_^

I think everypony should pack in here for a zlot!

You'll never escape us now...

One of us... One of us... One of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Is... is metal mask a forumite here? Because I honestly have no idea if she(?) is or isn't.

Looking at this thread, it seems like there are 4 or 5 people who have massive, massive conversations with the other people and have crazy forum adventures with kidnapping and such, and I'm still not really sure what everyone else does but I'm going to assume it involves ponies.

Keeping up with this thread is pretty much an obligation, isn't it? Are you guys on here all the time?

Can someone define ponysanity for me? Seems rather vague at the moment. It mostly manifests in oddly colored writing, right? Don't see myself contracting that.

Also, how do you guys multi-quote? Kind of a forum noob here, sorry.
    Metal Mask = Thanqol (sp?).

It's not really an obligation. I do it because I've become attached to the people here, not so much the subject matter or the forum or the thread or anything. Most of us do it because we want to do it.

Ponysanity is the pony term for insanity. Like when I made a quote post recapping a full two threads, that was ponysane. Grif plays Lyra who acts as epic Twilight stalker of doom. That's ponysane. Just really anything extremely deep into pony or out of the way is Ponysane.

You can multiquote by hitting the little "+ button on the bottom right of a post. It will store up to 10, and when you hit reply all of the posts selected will be there waiting for responses. If you need more than 10, after you've tagged 10, you can copy-paste the contents of the reply window into notepad and select another 10. Then when you're done, copy-paste them all back and respond.

At least that's how I do it. Not sure about SiuS, he's the other regular megaquote poster.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

10. - Top - End - #550
    Pixie in the Playground

Considering that that excerpt is actually a flashback, I think it's safe to say that she will.
    Ahhhhhh. Boy is my face red. Guess my emotions just got the better of me there.

As for me? I will too. I promise. I'm hard to keep down, even at my lowest.

An admirable quality in a brony.
    I come and go where the wind blows me.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Titan in the Playground

Quick Question: a club I'm in is going to be watching MLP:FIM soon. We're going to start with the pilot, but after that we could watch other episodes. What order would you(the thread) suggest? Probably only going to watch about 2 hours of episodes total.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

12. - Top - End - #552

This is very true! Since I seem to dodge those RPs I forget that ;P

On the subject of OPs, I myself tend to have fun running the "I am my own OP" gambit. My life is a Venn diagram of compartmentalized OPs.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Troll in the Playground

Did somepony say plushies? Finally I have something vaguely relevant to contribute to the thread!

Spoiler
    Show

Also this, for no reason for no real reason other than it's also life-threateningly cute.

Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

14. - Top - End - #554

As the person who invented the term ponysanity:

The proper definition of ponysanity is "A shift in thinking where ponies become the center point to which you relate everything else."

Symptoms include spontaneous pony RPing, general improvement in attitude, thinking and saying 'anypony' 'nopony' and the like where you'd normally have meant 'anyone'/'no one'/'etc', creating a ponysona, and in the worst cases, a tendency to speak in colored text as you and your ponysona slowly merge into one.
    This is a MUCH better definition than the one I gave, actually. Yeah, go with this.

That it's only a matter of time before you do.

The reactions to this revelation are ALWAYS entertaining. I know mine was.

Yeah. Gender is kind of a shifting state in Ponythread if you have or ever have had Lix's attention. Mentioning your gender is more of a marker of current status rather than biology.

Oh the fun of being friends with a Goddess with a loose sense of "the balance". It's so much fun!

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

15. - Top - End - #555
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, believe me, I get that. The only reason why I have that advice is because somepony scolded me with it the other day when I was feeling the same way. >.>
    Sometimes I get the silly idea that you have to feel that way to be a good writer. Can't strive to get better if you think everything you write is good enough. Or... if you think everything you write is terrible, I suppose. So it's a balancing act maybe.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tavar View Post
    Quick Question: a club I'm in is going to be watching MLP:FIM soon. We're going to start with the pilot, but after that we could watch other episodes. What order would you(the thread) suggest? Probably only going to watch about 2 hours of episodes total.
    I'd suggest (In no particular order) you watch Fall Weather Friends, Over A barrel, Party of one, Possibly some CMC episodes starting with Call of the Cutie (It depends on how much you like or hate The CMC. Personally, I love them.) and Suited for Success.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ettin in the Playground

So I suppose the obvious next question, and one that has no doubt been asked a lot before, is: What other stories should one definitely read?

Not that I have the time, what with my own writing and all the other things I should be doing...
    *Delurks*

I'll add Half the Day is Night to that list, I think it's deserving of a spot on any fanfic list. (It could pass as a MLP movie!)

Other stories you might enjoy, depending on what you're after (apologies if you've read these already, since most of these i gather are fairly well known in the fandom):

Long
    - Progress (Comedy)
    - Off the Edge of the Map (Normal/Adventure)
    - New Breed (OC Adventure, Superhero ponies)
    - Moonbeam (Luna Normal)
    - On a Cross and Arrow (Shipping/Comedy)
    - Past Sins (OC Normal) (For some reason, people seem to tip-toe around mentioning this one here, so please please just ignore this post if you dont like the fic or will start gushing about it ... please don't hate me for bringing it up!)

Short

Episode-like
    - Ah Aint Got No Ack Cent
    - Sunny Skies All day Long
    - Celestia's Teeth

- Nocturne (Sad)

I have tonns more, but in the interest of brevity I'll leave off at this.

There's stages to it? And can other forms of insanity have an effect on it?
    Brony Infection Chart

I think Nameless is at Stage 2 as well, but showing some worrying symptoms of advanced Stage 3

Till next time, arrevederci!

*Relurks*
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-09-21 at 04:45 PM.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

So I suppose the obvious next question, and one that has no doubt been asked a lot before, is: What other stories should one definitely read?

Not that I have the time, what with my own writing and all the other things I should be doing...
    Do you like Discworld? I'm practically in love with Mort Takes a Holiday. It's one of my favorite fanfictions ever. It's in quasi Terry Pratchett style, and it's totally awesome. In fact, I think everyone should go read it. At your own leisure, of course. If you want to. No pressure.

I never read fanfics before MLP:FIM. Which is... not indicative of anything. Anything at all.

Spoiler
    Show
    Meh... ponies... neeergh...
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-09-21 at 04:43 PM.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Orc in the Playground

Do you like Discworld? I'm practically in love with Mort Takes a Holiday. It's one of my favorite fanfictions ever. It's in quasi Terry Pratchett style, and it's totally awesome. In fact, I think everyone should go read it. At your own leisure, of course. If you want to. No pressure.

I never read fanfics before MLP:FIM. Which is... not indicative of anything. Anything at all.

Spoiler
    Show
    I would just like to take this opportunity to link you to this...

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    *Delurks*

I'll add Half the Day is Night to that list, I think it's deserving of a spot on any fanfic list. (It could pass as a MLP movie!)

Other stories you might enjoy, depending on what you're after (apologies if you've read these already, since most of these i gather are fairly well known in the fandom):

Long
    - Progress (Comedy)
    - Off the Edge of the Map (Normal/Adventure)
    - New Breed (OC Adventure, Superhero ponies)
    - Moonbeam (Luna Normal)
    - On a Cross and Arrow (Shipping/Comedy)
    - Past Sins (OC Normal) (For some reason, people seem to tip-toe around mentioning this one here, so please please just ignore this post if you dont like the fic or will start gushing about it ... please don't hate me for bringing it up!)

Short

Episode-like
    - Ah Aint Got No Ack Cent
    - Sunny Skies All day Long
    - Celestia's Teeth

- Nocturne (Sad)

I have tonns more, but in the interest of brevity I'll leave off at this.

*Relurks*
    Thanks

I read and really liked Off the Edge of the Map. I also read, and liked, Past Sins so no worries

I may take a look at the others... when I get the time

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh yes! That one is awesome I can definitely vote for that one to be on the list

And you're not alone, btw. I didn't read (or write) fan fics before MLP either
    Last edited by Deadly; 2011-09-21 at 04:47 PM.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground

I would just like to take this opportunity to link you to this...
    Ah! Yes! I've read that one. Interesting; I feel like the first two chapters were great, and the first part of the third was really interesting, but the second half of the third and the fourth seem kind of odd to me. It feels kind of... awkward, the way it comes together.

I prefer Mort Takes a Holiday, in the end.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

You've not gone crazy yet. Some of us haven't (for a given, relative value of "crazy").

(I should probably point out about half my posts are textual translation of the audio pick up Bleak Despair station, conveniantly colour-coded by person speaking.)

Which is totally different to having a ponysona, because we're - relatively speaking - not crazy, are Commander Hopereaver?

No sir. Relatively speaking. I'm not anyway...

Beg pardron?

Um, I said...er...ah...

Well?

I said, I said...you're ho...

Actually I'll be in ever more trouble if I finish that sentence won't I?

You're going to punch me again now aren't you, anyway?

No, I am not.

Really, wow than-

*kicks shin*

I'd never be so predictable...

Dammit!

By the by, because I have no shame, it may be of interest to some of you to note that I have started a verses thread, in which there is a very serious and entirely scholarly debate, which I implore those among you who have been active in the more recent verses threads to participate in. (I'm sure you can figure out which one is mine.)

23. - Top - End - #563
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Wait... I'm not alone in arguing Trishy for an OTP anymore? I... I feel cold and strange...
    no, you are no longer alone

i was in the rarishy OTP camp until reading that fic
    now i realize that was just youthful foolishness

also....MLP heal/hurt
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...8#post11891598
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

24. - Top - End - #564

I'd suggest (In no particular order) you watch Fall Weather Friends, Over A barrel, Party of one, Possibly some CMC episodes starting with Call of the Cutie (It depends on how much you like or hate The CMC. Personally, I love them.) and Suited for Success.
    I would agree with this list other than the CMC episodes. You only really have 2 - 3 on top of the pilot episode, so make em count. A lot of people don't really like the CMC, so it's a bit of a gamble to show those episodes as a first introduction to the series.

Brony Infection Chart

I think Nameless is at Stage 2 as well, but showing some worrying symptoms of advanced Stage 3

*Relurks*
    Worrying? You mean reassuring!

---

Also, have I been getting on everypony's nerves lately?

This question brought to you by my token element, Paranoia.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-09-21 at 04:55 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #565
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    You've not gone crazy yet. Some of us haven't (for a given, relative value of "crazy").
    I feel no need to make a ponysona. I do feel the need to make some for fictional characters I'm supposed to be animating, But not for me. And now I've typed this, My pride will never let me make one, even If I wanted to.
    Is It possible that There are multiple paths to ponysanity?

Edit: Just checked the chart. I didn't follow the tradition path to get to where I am now. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
    Last edited by MBI; 2011-09-21 at 04:59 PM.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Firbolg in the Playground

According to the chart I'm mid-late stage 3. I personally haven't crossed the merch line yet.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

27. - Top - End - #567
    Titan in the Playground

You're just hoping my weakness proves that the infection can be beaten.

It can't! *mega hugs back*
    Perhaps if I read one of my many books on fine art.
    ORSOMEPONYFANFICTION!

...That is adorable. You are such an adorable pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I want one.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2011-09-21 at 05:03 PM.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Titan in the Playground

You can multiquote by hitting the little "+ button on the bottom right of a post. It will store up to 10, and when you hit reply all of the posts selected will be there waiting for responses. If you need more than 10, after you've tagged 10, you can copy-paste the contents of the reply window into notepad and select another 10. Then when you're done, copy-paste them all back and respond.

At least that's how I do it. Not sure about SiuS, he's the other regular megaquote poster.
    I just tend to right-click, open as new tab and cut-and-paste meself...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Did somepony say plushies? Finally I have something vaguely relevant to contribute to the thread!

Also this, for no reason for no real reason other than it's also life-threateningly cute.

Spoiler
    Show
    See? How can you argue against that!

Victory shall be Spike's!

Past Sins (OC Normal) (For some reason, people seem to tip-toe around mentioning this one here, so please please just ignore this post if you dont like the fic or will start gushing about it ... please don't hate me for bringing it up!)
    I brought it up earlier, and haven't been shy about mentioning it; the occasional reticence here is mainly because some of the reaction (especially on ED) to it was to draw (unfair) paralellels between it and our own EsperDerek (et al)'s Midnight fics, causing some of pony thread to instinctively rush to Midnight's defense. But really, aside from them being about loosely about Twilight aquiring a filly in a manner involving Luna in one way or another (and for once, I literally mean one way and another way), there's not any similarities (they aren't really even trying to aim for the same things) - but there's always a few prats that say stupid things, even on ED. I like them both just fine, personally.

Also be very careful about using the "h" word on this thread, because it's liable to get those triggerhoofed ponies to go loose on their Orbital Friendship Cannons again...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-09-21 at 05:05 PM.

29. - Top - End - #569

Does it involve time travel?
    Nope!

All of thanqol's personality fragments are female. We have Charger the chivalric knight, Metal Mask the deceiver, and Jayden, who is just plain better than you, yes, even then.

Also, when did I become the Prophet of the Three, who speaks of their comings for all to hear? Welp thanqol, looks like you are getting your own cult now!

So... We're getting MSPA up in here then?

I now realize there is already a Lord Vetinari pony. While being totally awesome, I was thinking about basing the aesthetics of my avatar (assuming I ever get one) around him. And maybe some 1930's gangster. And I was hoping to convince someone to make me a diamond dog avatar.

I'm going to assume for know that quoting multiple people in a single post is some kind of advance forum magic that I, filthy new person that I am, have no business knowing about.

I'm still frankly shocked at how many people respond to me. It makes me worried that my posts will be stupid and I'm just going to go on tangents about myself.
    Bottom right of a post, by "Quote" is a "Quotation Mark" with a plus sign next to it. I usually use a combination of that and extra tabs.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

30. - Top - End - #570
    Barbarian in the Playground

Brony Infection Chart

*Relurks*
    Awwww, that means I'll probably never advance beyond stage three because I honestly can't see myself wearing/buying the merchandise (unless if they start making accurate toys, then maybe).
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol