New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: My Little Pony XVI: There's a Pony for That!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Urk. Have a busy day, spend a bajillion hours catching up to suddenly exploded thread. Now I feel tired and cranky. I think I might be depressed, and I'm not sure why.

To clarify a little bit on this whole topic, it's not that I suddenly dislike saucy ponies. But with it not being balanced out anymore by the silly or the cute, it starts to wear on my nerves and I feel like I have become a centerfold in Playcolt. I don't want to be consumed by this identity. Shimmer (and that is to say, me) is an easily excitable author who likes to encourage others and has an uncanny knack for tripping over stuff. Sauce is an accent. You shouldn't eat a plate full of it.

I'd put out a memo, but that directly conflicts with my stance of "My dignity is a worthy sacrifice if it helps others to create". I can't place restrictions without feeling crushed by guilt. So rather than asking for it to stop, I'd much rather hope I can encourage a counterbalance. It sounds so smart when I say it like that. Does it? I don't know. I feel absolutely awful today.
    I can't promise I'll do a stellar job, but I'll try my best to write Shimmer as more than just, well, sauce. Anyway, please feel better.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Again, this makes me feel like I'm holding a glass of water and trying to contemplate the ocean.

what stash of hot sauce? What are we referring to here? I feel left out, in a non-joking manner. Like I'm listening in a the adult table and can't keep up.
    To clarify: I thought she was talking about sauce in general, and I'm a grumpy young man who thinks that anything beyond the line of what we'd find acceptable here on GiantITP is too hot for my tastes. Funny, given that I'm the largest proponent of anything with the word 'harem' in it, but there you go.

I don't actually have any stashes of hot sauce, I just keep stumbling across it while looking for good stuff.

Urk. Have a busy day, spend a bajillion hours catching up to suddenly exploded thread. Now I feel tired and cranky. I think I might be depressed, and I'm not sure why.

To clarify a little bit on this whole topic, it's not that I suddenly dislike saucy ponies. But with it not being balanced out anymore by the silly or the cute, it starts to wear on my nerves and I feel like I have become a centerfold in Playcolt. I don't want to be consumed by this identity. Shimmer (and that is to say, me) is an easily excitable author who likes to encourage others and has an uncanny knack for tripping over stuff. Sauce is an accent. You shouldn't eat a plate full of it.

I'd put out a memo, but that directly conflicts with my stance of "My dignity is a worthy sacrifice if it helps others to create". I can't place restrictions without feeling crushed by guilt. So rather than asking for it to stop, I'd much rather hope I can encourage a counterbalance. It sounds so smart when I say it like that. Does it? I don't know. I feel absolutely awful today.
    You mean you're not a centerfold in Playcolt? I mean, bad moods come and go, and everyone's more irritable and/or melancholy when they haven't been getting enough sleep, especially if they're starting to drown in a sea of sauciness centered around their self-insertion into the greater pony universe.

Take a break, get some rest, and commission cute/heartwarming Shimmer images in the hope of counterbalancing the sauce. (And when you say you're drowning in Sauce, you mean not here, right? Or is the fault on our end? )

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Mask: I am not a fiend! I am celestially challenged!
    "Oh, really, thou sable quean? Truly, the fiend is in the eye of the beholder, and I'm the only one beholding right now! How'd you like them apples, eh?"

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMask
    Mask: It's probably going to cost me my chance to escape, but I curse whoever gave Talespinner the means to inflict his Arabian Harem Fantasy upon me and the world.

*Attempts to flee*
    "That'd be the French Midnight here, I'm afraid. Do you really wish to curse someone so adorable? Oh, what am I saying, of course you would, you beautifully mad pony!"

*Fleeing attempt cut short*

Mask: No! Not the harem outfit! Anything but the harem outfit!
    "Yes, the harem outfit! Nothing but the harem outfit! AHAHAHAHAAAAA!"

It is around this time that the young stallion realizes that he can't actually make Midnight cast the spell, so, after an awkward silence, he just starts making 'pew pew' noises and pretending to fire her like an instant haremizer cannon until she gets the hint.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Yes, but "Makeover" was only said because she felt she wasn't pretty enough for Midnight.
    I'm not sure what else to say. Yeah, I guess if you look at it like that, then it's because of Midnight, but thread Trixie is the Trixie Hullabaloo is looking for, not Midnight Trixie.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

What's bittersweet?
    It's a fanfic. Here's a comic I found that resulted in me reading it of the events leading up to the opening scene of the fic.
    Spoiler
    Show

Well, low-op.
    My last game I wrastled a marilith solo at level 3, so... Maybe I'm Not best to ask.

I'd say go for confusion and obfuscation. Once they enter that final boss chamber, the whole area is their enemy, not just the Pegasus Unicorn.

Make 3 different NMM's, each about 5-6 hitdice. Each should have a different power set. One should have warlock powers, and it's eldritch blast should be the freaky lightning. Another should be able to do field control such as lay down debuffs and area effects which last, and the third... Could be a regular unicorn, maybe a combat brute.

Every time NMM teleports, a different NMM comes out on the other side. The party would never be able to keep track o her hit points; one could be on verge of death, but he other two could be fine.

Give her fast healing 2 only while not the active combatant. And whenever she 'dies' she gets a free action teleport, bringing in a new NMM.

This means, though, that unless they outright slay her, the NMM who drops between 0- neg9 will come back, once thefast healing brings them back to consciousness.

This give survivability. The powers available (area control, debuffs) will annoy the horsefeathers out o the party, while not being a lethal threat. The eldritch blast, stick-n-move NMM will Harry and heckle (due to flight, tumble, mobility) will wound the party, and combat beast NMM would be able to actually be able to deal out hurt on individual targets.

The combination means the players need to think, look for cues on which NMM they are fighting (if they notice the difference...) and gives you a way to triple her hp without pumping CON through the roof.

The room should also like, drop rocks on Em, or have pillars fall, floors collapse, etc.
    Hmmm, it's far from being the real NMM (what with there being 3 of them) but that would make for one hell of a fight! If moving away from the source is fine, I suggest you do that.

Wait... I think he said the session was tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Heroes

Fluttershy: Careless Day-Baner
    Twilight Sparkle: Seer
    Applejack: Careless Baner
    Pinkie Pie: Fool
    Rainbow Dash: Shield
    Rarity: Silencer

Villains

Nightmare Moon/Luna: Alpha
    Trixie: Devil
    Ursa Minor: Beast
    Guilda: Voider or Killer (?)
    Blueblood: Unwilling Shield
    Snips, Snails, Silver Spoon, and Diamond Tiara: Villains

Neutral
    Zecora: Mystic
    Appleblossom, , & : Cutie Mark Crusaders (Masons)

Can someone remind me what the other two CMC's names are.

Any other ideas?
    The other two are Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. The rest look good to me, probably make Gilda the killer though. She's kinda hyper aggro. >_>

5. - Top - End - #485
    Bugbear in the Playground

It's done. I have completed my project. (If you want me to stop posting these since they're Garry's Mod or something by all means let me know.)

I give you. My Little Pony: Garry's Mod is Magic.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

6. - Top - End - #486

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post

It is around this time that the young stallion realizes that he can't actually make Midnight cast the spell, so, after an awkward silence, he just starts making 'pew pew' noises and pretending to fire her like an instant haremizer cannon until she gets the hint.
    Midnight, who was basically more than a little stunned at being hauled around like she was some sort of pony bazooka, blinks slightly. A bit of a sly look on her face, and she leans down, looking at Talespinner.

"I'm not your bazooka, and I'm not fooled by whatever false authority you're trying to intimidate me with. So...what can you possibly give me to make me cast this spell on him? Or, you know, not cast it on you?"

7. - Top - End - #487

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManSleeping View Post
    No, IMDB can be edited by anyone who signs up, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, that's evidence enough for me.
    Huh, I didn't know that about IMDB. I'm suddenly less inclined to trust the site. Oh well, glad to see it got resolved to your satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Actually, I think IMDB has people who check and verify the submitted changes before adding them to the page.

I've made one suggestion, for a MacGyver episode (I forget which), and after submitting, I was rewarded with a page that said something to this effect.
    And that restores much of my faith in the site.

I'm likely vastly oversimplifying this, but would you be comfortable putting out a memo that basically says what you've said here? Regardless, I hope things start getting better soon.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    I don't know, "Trixie" could be considered a stupid name too.That being said, "Trixie" is how it's spelled on the subtitles for the series.
    Silly Trixie! Trix are for fillies!

No, silly. If the Internet is to be believed, rainbows are distilled unicorn urine.
    Which really puts a weird spin on things.

<Inkwell> "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH..." -(GASP)- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH..."

So there are random motion-activated Turn-Me-Into-A-Djinni traps, all around? *makes a point of standing very still, narrowed profile*
    Heheh, maybe. Ooohh, look, djinni trap right over there.

<Inkwell> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...

[color="darkgreen"]Ooookay, see... You draw booty shorts Nd wonder why you're thinking about plot?
    Well, there's the problem

I still think it's a matter of fabric bringing attention to curves that otherwise aren't immediately visible. See bikini Lyra for reference. Or hay, for a good time. It's a swell picture.*
    I drew the plot to attract more comments in other forums! Because the lack of comments in other forums drive me nutty.

<Inkwell> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    *gives hugs* We're all allowed days where we just don't feel at our best. It can be multiple different reasons to why someone isn't feeling right, and it doesn't even need to be something specific like what happened with me yesterday, but it's certainly allowed.

Emotions can be tricky, and hard to predict. Just know that we're all here for you, for when you feel down, and we're all hoping that you cheer up and feel better soon, and that if you ever feel like you need some extra support or cheering up or whatever, we're here for you.

And for the record, I can see where you're coming from, about the whole saucy thing, too, and it's understandable.

Geez, both Inkwell and Phoe feel bad today. That makes me sad.
    Yeah, it's a bummer of a day. I'm telecommuting to my game, because I got kicked out for being sick.

<Inkwell> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH... -(Gasp, flop, twitch twitch)-
    Last edited by InkwellPony; 2011-07-20 at 10:35 PM.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Colossus in the Playground

"Oh, really, thou sable quean? Truly, the fiend is in the eye of the beholder, and I'm the only one beholding right now! How'd you like them apples, eh?"
    Mask: "That's not a real expression! That's the opposite of a real expression! The opposite of four or five real expressions!"

"That'd be the French Midnight here, I'm afraid. Do you really wish to curse someone so adorable? Oh, what am I saying, of course you would, you beautifully mad pony!"
    Mask: *Sigh* Hi Midnight. Glad to see you're at least trying to extract a price from the removal of my dignity.

Spoiler
    Show

Sexy.

Mask: Hate you forever. There's no way that should have worked.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Barbarian in the Playground

*ponyard watches the events below.* Well. It appears nothing gets done without somepony kidnapping someone, blowing something up, or unleashing some terrible force. So uh.. I chose blow stuff up. I'MA FIRING MY LASERS! HAAAAAAAA! *The ship shoots out several lasers at Talespinner. none of which hit him, but instead trigger the Harem traps around him.*
    Last edited by Rebelhero; 2011-07-20 at 10:43 PM.
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

11. - Top - End - #491
    Firbolg in the Playground

Maybe I should fire up a program and make a harem version of my one of my grimdark pon-

BLARG I'M BEING STRANGLED BY AN OC PONY
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ettin in the Playground

Midnight, who was basically more than a little stunned at being hauled around like she was some sort of pony bazooka, blinks slightly. A bit of a sly look on her face, and she leans down, looking at Talespinner.

"I'm not your bazooka, and I'm not fooled by whatever false authority you're trying to intimidate me with. So...what can you possibly give me to make me cast this spell on him? Or, you know, not cast it on you?"
    Talespinner grins, and it's the kind of grin that you just know is filed away as 'ridiculously cheeky grin #21' in his head. There's no way he's not grinning so cheekily on purpose.

"Can't blame a colt for trying, right? I mean, if you really were a magical haremizing bazooka, that would be pretty sweet. I'd promise to only use your powers for GREAT JUSTICE, and suchlike. Buuuut that's like telling a filly you're only interested in her body, so I'll skip right past that and tell you that you should zap Metal Mask with your magic harem ray because it would be hilarious.

Come on. You know you want to. Nopony makes a spell like that just for upright, clean living. Magic wants to be used. And before you turn your head and zap me, I must tell you that wizard pony over there completely agrees with me when I say that we must zap Metal Mask. He has a wise old beard and everything. You should listen to the wise wizard pony, and to me. Especially to me. Because I'm TALESPINNER, HERO OF EQUESTRIA."

Talespinner carefully sets Midnight back down, but rather pointedly so that she's aimed right at Metal Mask. "So, in summary, do it because it'll be really funny, and doing funny things is never wrong. Ten bits says that mask turns into a veil or something. C'mon, you know you want to, cutie."

Mask: "That's not a real expression! That's the opposite of a real expression! The opposite of four or five real expressions!"

Spoiler
    Show

Sexy.

Mask: Hate you forever. There's no way that should have worked.
    "I'll have you know, seductive siren, that I make an expression mean exactly what I want it to mean, nothing more, nothing humina humina humina I can't believe that actually worked..."

Talespinner picks Midnight back up, going 'pew pew' at SiuiS...

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    *ponyard watches the events below.* Well. It appears nothing gets done without somepony kidnapping someone, blowing something up, or unleashing some terrible force. So uh.. I chose blow stuff up. I'MA FIRING MY LASERS! HAAAAAAAA! *The ship shoots out several lasers at Talespinner. none of which hit him, but instead trigger the Harem traps around him.*
    (If I were an artist, a suitably shocked harem-filly would be right here.)

"Aw, fiddlestrings and comets. Live by the harem bazooka, die by the... um, I don't actually think that was the harem bazooka, but whatever.

Hey, you're all right, aren't you, beautiful harem bazooka? Or did you get caught in the blast of raw, unrefined djinni essence, just as I was?"
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2011-07-20 at 10:50 PM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

13. - Top - End - #493

Midnight looks allllmmoostt convinced at the 'It's funny' idea...and then all hell breaks loose, what with Metal Mask getting hit (That really shouldn't have worked!), her being picked up again...and then all the explosions and stuff around them. Thankfully, it seems that she was smart enough to craft a spell that doesn't actually effect her! She leaps out of Talespinner's grasp, looking a little woozy.

"Why does everything I have to be involved in have to end in explosions? Yes, I'm fine, amazingly."
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-07-20 at 10:54 PM.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Troll in the Playground

Snip.
    I just wanted to say, I missed you Raz. It's good to see you again. I haven't said anything 'cause your comments have been about RPs that I don't understand.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

15. - Top - End - #495
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    I just wanted to say, I missed you Raz. It's good to see you again. I haven't said anything 'cause your comments have been about RPs that I don't understand.
    Does anypony really understand any of this? I mean of course there's one being, and if this being is looking it means the glorious day of Party is near at hand.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ettin in the Playground

Midnight looks allllmmoostt convinced at the 'It's funny' idea...and then all hell breaks loose, what with Metal Mask getting hit (That really shouldn't have worked!), her being picked up again...and then all the explosions and stuff around them. Thankfully, it seems that she was smart enough to craft a spell that doesn't actually effect her! She leaps out of Talespinner's grasp, looking a little woozy.

"Why does everything I have to be involved in have to end in explosions? Yes, I'm fine, amazingly."
    Talespinneretta looks down at herself, and then back at Midnight, her grin now being rather sheepish. "Um... you wouldn't happen to know a counterspell, would you? Or should I just saunter on off to my bottle, awaiting the day on which you decide to magically compel me to obey your every whim? Or should I start making out with Metal Mask? Decisions, decisions."

And now I'm feeling bad because I know there are people who never get noticed when they leave the thread, but I take a small furlough to angst about writing and then everyone's jumping back on me and cheering when I come back, and that makes the more alienated ponies even more alienated, because hey, here's this cool kid who gets everyone excited about him when he leaves, aaaagagahahgah.

But thank you anyway, because that's really sweet.
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2011-07-20 at 11:03 PM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #497

Talespinner grins, and it's the kind of grin that you just know is filed away as 'ridiculously cheeky grin #21' in his head. There's no way he's not grinning so cheekily on purpose.

"Can't blame a colt for trying, right? I mean, if you really were a magical haremizing bazooka, that would be pretty sweet. I'd promise to only use your powers for GREAT JUSTICE, and suchlike. Buuuut that's like telling a filly you're only interested in her body, so I'll skip right past that and tell you that you should zap Metal Mask with your magic harem ray because it would be hilarious.

Come on. You know you want to. Nopony makes a spell like that just for upright, clean living. Magic wants to be used. And before you turn your head and zap me, I must tell you that wizard pony over there completely agrees with me when I say that we must zap Metal Mask. He has a wise old beard and everything. You should listen to the wise wizard pony, and to me. Especially to me. Because I'm TALESPINNER, HERO OF EQUESTRIA."

Talespinner carefully sets Midnight back down, but rather pointedly so that she's aimed right at Metal Mask. "So, in summary, do it because it'll be really funny, and doing funny things is never wrong. Ten bits says that mask turns into a veil or something. C'mon, you know you want to, cutie."
    Mask: If I had a nose, it'd be bleeding from trying to comprehend that. Did I mention I hated you forever?

"I'll have you know, seductive siren, that I make an expression mean exactly what I want it to mean, nothing more, nothing humina humina humina I can't believe that actually worked..."

Talespinner picks Midnight back up, going 'pew pew' at SiuiS...
    Mask: ... I have less objections to this.

(If I were an artist, a suitably shocked harem-filly would be right here.)
    On it.

"Aw, fiddlestrings and comets. Live by the harem bazooka, die by the... um, I don't actually think that was the harem bazooka, but whatever.

Hey, you're all right, aren't you, beautiful harem bazooka? Or did you get caught in the blast of raw, unrefined djinni essence, just as I was?"
    Mask: Why yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Mask: Figures. Darn unicorns.

Talespinneretta looks down at herself, and then back at Midnight, her grin now being rather sheepish. "Um... you wouldn't happen to know a counterspell, would you? Or should I just saunter on off to my bottle, awaiting the day on which you decide to magically compel me to obey your every whim? Or should I start making out with Metal Mask? Decisions, decisions."
    Mask: Oh darn, that's right - Midnight's the only one not a dijinn here, so she's pretty much got total control over us. I'd suggest teaming up to escape her evil power but I get the feeling this situation wasn't entirely unplanned.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground

This one's for you, Raz, because I saw it, then saw your sig, then thought:

Spoiler
    Show

If there were a mash-up of the two threads I contribute to with any seriousness (ponies and the god game), this would be their baby!
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-07-20 at 11:09 PM.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

19. - Top - End - #499

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post

Spoiler
    Show

If there were a mash-up of the two threads I contribute to with any seriousness (ponies and the god game), this would be their baby!
    This is amazing.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    I'm not sure what else to say. Yeah, I guess if you look at it like that, then it's because of Midnight, but thread Trixie is the Trixie Hullabaloo is looking for, not Midnight Trixie.
    Okay, so why are there two Trixies?
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

21. - Top - End - #501

Mask: Oh darn, that's right - Midnight's the only one not a dijinn here, so she's pretty much got total control over us. I'd suggest teaming up to escape her evil power but I get the feeling this situation wasn't entirely unplanned.
    Midnight smiles enigmatically, her tail sweeping back and forth. Her horn glows, and some popcorn manifests itself. She settles down, watching the two in amusement.

"Hmn...yes. I think I want you two to make out. I think I would enjoy that very much. Then I'll probably cast the counterspell on you both, I'm feeling kind enough to do that. I don't want to get into anymore trouble about all this anyways. "
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-07-20 at 11:13 PM.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Dwarf in the Playground

... ... ... ...

You ponies are enough to give an artists fits.

You really are.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ettin in the Playground

Mask: If I had a nose, it'd be bleeding from trying to comprehend that. Did I mention I hated you forever?
    "What, you can't understand LOGIC? It's the most simple thing, other than the simplicity of your narrow-minded eternal hate for my dashing good looks and charm. Also, the fact that I'm richer than you are, but I doubt that matters now, other than the fact that I totally have more bling than you."

On it.
    Have I ever mentioned that you are the best? Because you are the best.

Mask: Why yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking.
    "Well, I think it's like a one-way on/off switch, where you can't be further affected by the spell once you've been transformed and you weren't talking about that you were talking about the explosions and now I'm feeling very silly indeed."

"Wasn't entirely unplanned? Yes, Metal Maskette, you've seen straight through my cunning plan. Clearly, I staged the explosions that nearly took my now-more-beautiful-than-rugged head off. I'm a genius."

Midnight smiles enigmatically, her tail sweeping back and forth. Her horn glows, and some popcorn manifests itself. She settles down, watching the two in amusement.

"Hmn...yes. I think I want you two to make out. I think I would enjoy that very much. Then I'll probably cast the counterspell on you both, I'm feeling kind enough to do that. I don't want to get into anymore trouble about all this anyways. "
    Talespinnerette raises one hoof to her head dramatically. "Oh, no! I must... 'make out' with my hated rival and nemesis, pressing my nubile lips against her cold mask of hatred and literal steel. I cannot resist this strange sorcery pounding through my body - forgive me, mother, Mask, for I cannot resist any longer!"

It is rather unlikely that the spell contains some kind of clause about overacting, so that's all Talespinner's fault. One might think the mare protests too much.

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    ... ... ... ...

You really are.
    This is the bit where you draw something awesome, right?

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post

Spoiler
    Show

I just want you to know that this was SAVED WITH THE FORCE OF A FALLING STAR.
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2011-07-20 at 11:18 PM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #504

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    ... ... ... ...

You really are.
    Hey, at least you know you have a now endless source of inspiration and encouragement.

And now my bed calls, I must sleep.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Barbarian in the Playground

*the airship nears the castle and stops level with everyone.*Well that's not exactly what i intended to happen. but i suppose it works... Bravo Midnight. I wish i had spent some time studying kinky magic. But i was to busy TRYING TO SURVIVE! Oh well, never too old to learn, am i right? *He looks over at midnight.* Well, the airship is ready for your romantic get away, Ive taken the liberty of redoing a few rooms. To Uh.. suit the occasion. But im flying this boat, so dont get any ideas.
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

26. - Top - End - #506
    Troll in the Playground

I just want you to know that this was SAVED WITH THE FORCE OF A FALLING STAR.
    I do my best Though now I realize that I would quite possibly give actual dollars to see a ponified Keth...
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

27. - Top - End - #507
    Troll in the Playground

Also, if it turns out that WASN'T Beyond Forever fanart (I got warm fuzzies because someone had already asked before Deviant art went into view only mode), I see to recall Alterform promising fanart. How far down the que am I?
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

28. - Top - End - #508

"Worst mom ever."

"What, you can't understand LOGIC? It's the most simple thing, other than the simplicity of your narrow-minded eternal hate for my dashing good looks and charm. Also, the fact that I'm richer than you are, but I doubt that matters now, other than the fact that I totally have more bling than you."
    "Ah yes, I forget about your imaginary nobility sometimes. I suppose you are arguably richer than I am, though - it's not like you've got anything inside that head of yours except dreams of money."

Have I ever mentioned that you are the best? Because you are the best.
    :D

"Well, I think it's like a one-way on/off switch, where you can't be further affected by the spell once you've been transformed and you weren't talking about that you were talking about the explosions and now I'm feeling very silly indeed."
    "It's okay. I caught all the shrapnel with my face. Fortunately my face is armoured."

"Wasn't entirely unplanned? Yes, Metal Maskette, you've seen straight through my cunning plan. Clearly, I staged the explosions that nearly took my now-more-beautiful-than-rugged head off. I'm a genius."
    "Look, Talespinner. There are situations where 'Only a crazy pony would think of a plan that crazy' work as a valid defence. Those situations require us to begin with a belief that that pony isn't totally crazy."

Talespinnerette raises one hoof to her head dramatically. "Oh, no! I must... 'make out' with my hated rival and nemesis, pressing my nubile lips against her cold mask of hatred and literal steel. I cannot resist this strange sorcery pounding through my body - forgive me, mother, Mask, for I cannot resist any longer!"

It is rather unlikely that the spell contains some kind of clause about overacting, so that's all Talespinner's fault. One might think the mare protests too much.
    Mask: "... some part of me kind of expected her to ask me to take off the mask first."
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-07-20 at 11:37 PM.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground

Also, if it turns out that WASN'T Beyond Forever fanart (I got warm fuzzies because someone had already asked before Deviant art went into view only mode), I see to recall Alterform promising fanart. How far down the que am I?
    You're lucky I happened to catch this post in the deluge that is the pony thread. My queue currently consists of "burnt out on ponies; maybe I'll do an avatar or something." I'll try to get something done for you by the end of August.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    You're lucky I happened to catch this post in the deluge that is the pony thread. My queue currently consists of "burnt out on ponies; maybe I'll do an avatar or something." I'll try to get something done for you by the end of August.
    Cool. As long as there's a system.

Also I'm really starting to think that this additional RPG needs its own thread. I practically live here some days and I can't make hide or hair of it.