New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    It's the battle of the Accents in HM!
    Lol. It's funny cause it's true.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Well whatever the case I look forward to Ken interacting with him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As for the Hokuto no Ken examples you used, I found both of those events very natural. He wanted the series to start with a bang so he hyped up Shin while making it very clear early on how important/special Yuria was to people. Of course Yuria couldn't truly die because her death would've been a big anticlimax. You don't need to worry about spoiling HnK for me because I've watched it all in its various formats.
    Likewise.

Spoiler
    Show
    And it wasn't for your sake. Someone else might have been watching/looking to watch HnK. I'm a very spoiler-mindful person.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Nicklance!

It is probably just me being oblivious to the obvious, but I am not entirely sure what Takeshi needs test subjects for. I am guessing it's a Hollowfication process, but I am not entirely sure and it sounds a bit odd for someone trapped in a place filled with Hollows to try to see if they can make themselves Hollows.

Again, my apologies.
    Well we're not trapped, the portal is there to take us back to the Mortal World anytime.

And the next step to understanding the evolutionary bridge in Hollow progression is to attempt to replicate Hollowfication, this time on a subject who is already a reasoning creature and has some measure of reiryoku.

That or he would experiment on himself and needs the others to get the protocols in place. Either way works.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    You're talking crazy, Kuroi.

Necromancia: Path of Retribution
    Spoiler
    Show
    Embodying fiendish vengeance, Talon's necromancia focuses mostly on retribution for attacks that harm her.

Fundamental: Sanguine Spectre
    Less an aura and more an augmentation of her hierro, Talon's fundamental increases her strength and hierro as she is wounded. As this happens, she is covered with shimmering, translucent scales.

Lesser:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Claws of the Nosferatu: Talon's hands are coated with blood-red claws that store blood from foes she strikes, healing her own wounds when attacking with them. This healing is slow, however; it takes many strikes to completely regenerate a significant wound.
    Ghoul's Bloodlust: Talon creates a small vortex (reaching around 5-6 feet) that emanates from her hand, absorbing the health of those she catches in it.
    Sanguine Cross: Used in retribution to an attack, Talon counters with a bloody cross-slash of reiatsu that deals the same amount of damage that an enemy dealt to her; not immediately, however. They bleed continually until they have suffered the same wound.
    Wheel of Carnage: Used in retribution to an attack, Talon uses her blood to create a spinning saw that damages anything in front of her. Given it is fueled by blood, the greater she is wounded by an attack, the greater the area and attack power.

Greater:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Deranged Vengeance: For a short period of time, Talon is covered in blood-red scales that increase her durability and strength. However, the transformation loosens her reasoning ability and makes her less able to manipulate her reiatsu, greatly debilitating her cero and other necromancia spells while also setting her into a berserk rage.
    Furious Smite: In retribution to an attack, Talon bursts outward with a cylindrical blast of energy. The attack power and surface area increases with damage to herself.
    Sanguinous Twister: Essentially an upgraded version of Ghoul's Bloodlust, Talon creates a wide vortex (stretching 20 feet) that pulls in and saps the health of those caught in the area.

S'all I got for now.
    Looking good there.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Ogre in the Playground

Kuroi, Strawberry, either of you mind me starting Mei's return now?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Kuroi, Strawberry, either of you mind me starting Mei's return now?
    Is this something Ivaz could get worked into?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Is this something Ivaz could get worked into?
    Possibly. Actually...
    *goes to send PM*

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Orc in the Playground

No objections from me.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

8. - Top - End - #1238

I don't know what I should do with Absalon, I think I have to wait for instruction from the person Cuerva told could command me.

I'll just have Junichiro get up and start training I guess.

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Ettin in the Playground

Just felt like leaving something here.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-09-05 at 02:36 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Orc in the Playground

Gabi should make sure that shower is COLD.

And damn. NOT really expecting that development.

Spoiler
    Show
    ...would probably make good doujin though.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Orc in the Playground

Honestly? Me either. They're teenagers, though. No new thing that they'd do something stupid.

(My characters surprise me sometimes.)
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-09-05 at 02:55 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Gabi shakes her head.

"Just tally that one to the trauma of combat and adrenaline rush."
    I think it's actually a proven that people have a sudden spike in mating urges some time after stressful situation, which is why there tend to be baby booms after wars, for example.

Now, on some other bit of comedy:

As noted, Jenny's Cero burned away last remnants of Hanny's clothes.

He subsequently jumped above her.

This means dear Jenny-sama had full view of his burned-black dangling man bits.

Have fun with that mental image.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

13. - Top - End - #1243

Few questions about the Kido Corps plot...

Is the Bakudo still going to work since it isn't actually Takeshi?

How is "Takeshi" going to know to be in the mortal world when the time comes?

Is it going in a episode or the main MW thread?

Are the Samsara going to be moving simultaneously?
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Honestly? Me either. They're teenagers, though. No new thing that they'd do something stupid.

(My characters surprise me sometimes.)
    Mmmm. It... was surprising.

And the roleplaying potential between those two characters will be quite interesting. Nevermind having to make sure the parents don't find out...

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Ettin in the Playground

The Bakudo could theoretically work on anyone, it just has a lock-down limit of one person per user.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Mmmm. It... was surprising.

And the roleplaying potential between those two characters will be quite interesting. Nevermind having to make sure the parents don't find out...
    Her parents, and his self-appointed guardian who is conveniently out of town right now.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Bakudo is going to work just fine.

No the fight will be in HM. It will be 'directed to" HM.

Not sure.

Kayne hasn't told me anything, but this is as big a distraction as can be if they want to do something under the Shinigami noses, in the context of the location where the fight takes place.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

18. - Top - End - #1248

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Her parents, and his self-appointed guardian who is conveniently out of town right now.
    Due to lack of reading this, I have to guess that the boy being talked about is Sora?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

19. - Top - End - #1249

I have a character for the twelfth planned out now.

H.E.C.A.T.E. (Hollow Execution/Cremation: Active Test Entity)
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Hecate
    Height: 5'7".
    Weight: 4-5 tons.
    Reiatsu: Like creaking gears.

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    With short blonde hair, messy in the back, and blue eyes, HECATE was designed to not only complete what she was made for, but to look good as well. HECATE wears a pair of oversized headphones to aid in hearing, and only wears the Shinigami uniform on the rarest of occasions, considering her robotic design was made to protect from Hollows. Her design is fairly complex, for a robot. With a white shell and golden colored shoulders and hips, her body is designed solely for combat. While she may look partially humanoid, Shinigami have proved time and again that 'appearances can be deceiving'.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HECATE is always, always analyzing. People, places, whatever occurs around her, and compiling it inside her database. She acts robotic, and talks in a monotone, lacking emotion, with a vaguely tinny sound to her voice.

Weapons/Add-Ons:
    Spoiler
    Show

Magic Hands: HECATE was named after the Greek goddess for a reason. Many of her abilities revolve around her hands, the left of which was designed to fire Hado, the right designed for Bakudo. HECATE can fire up to level 55 chanted Hado and Bakudo, and 35 without chants.

Wrist Attachment: HECATE's right wrist has a slightly irregular octagon around it, which has a small bar extending away from her body. Attached to the bar is a small, bullet shaped bar which has a hole at the end facing towards the end of her hand. This Attachment allows HECATE to shoot flames out of it at will.

Battery Pack: HECATE's battery pack is located in the upper part of her back, and allows operation for up to an indefinite amount of time. However, it only allows for an hour or so of intensive combat, before HECATE is forced to shut down to recharge.

Memory Unit: HECATE's memory unit(s) are located inside of her headphones, which allow for extensive hearing distance and run said information directly to her mainframe, retaining it for an indefinite amount of time.

Laser Eyes: While only half-completed, HECATE's eyes can shoot lasers. However, due to the half-complete nature of aforementioned laser eyes, the lasers have a tendency not to reach the target, and explode half-way. Or not appear at all.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HECATE has only just recently been approved for field testing, being kept in the Twelfth for quite some time due to the constant explosions.

And a minor error in her triggering mechanisms that caused her to shoot every four and a half seconds.

And possibly because of the argument about whether or not laser eyes were not only awesome, but feasible.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-09-05 at 06:16 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Ogre in the Playground

I gotta say I'm really glad to see how much things have picked up in the MW.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Orc in the Playground

I approve on the basis of sheer awesome.

Is it just me or does she kinda remind me of AEGIS of Persona 3 fame?

EDIT: @NC: I'm looking forward to have Hasunaga teach Ken.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-09-05 at 06:14 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1252

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I approve on the basis of sheer awesome.

Is it just me or does she kinda remind me of AEGIS of Persona 3 fame?
    I may or may not have played Persona 3 for the past 13 hours.

I was without internet! I plead the fifth!
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Orc in the Playground

S'cool. Half a week ago I spent nine straight hours playing Catherine.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Ogre in the Playground

Pokey Kuroi to Mortal World.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2011-09-05 at 07:13 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Bakudo is going to work just fine.

No the fight will be in HM. It will be 'directed to" HM.

Not sure.

Kayne hasn't told me anything, but this is as big a distraction as can be if they want to do something under the Shinigami noses, in the context of the location where the fight takes place.
    Hm, a good question. One thing confuses me; the Takeshi fight will be in the Hueco Mundo thread? Really? That's the one thread that makes no sense in this case, since there are no people involved who are Hollows. However, I'm not very involved in that, so I can't say much (though I am looking forward to having Daisuke do something!)

As for the Samsara, I intended for that to take place in a separate Episode thread, so whatever else is happening in the other threads is no real concern. However, Nick brought up a good point; I (and by "I" I mean Big Boss) can use the Takeshi assault to cover their attacks.

ON THAT NOTE: I NEED TO KNOW WHO'S STILL INTERESTED IN PLAYING SAMSARA CHARACTERS. The plot will start very soon, and I need to know who I have to work with. So far, the list looks like this:

Myself: Big Boss, Cassandra
    Dorizzit: Tsukime (I think that's her name, at least)
    Strawberryman: Magnus
    Wahrheit: Cha-Cha
    Riccaru: Aell Rennoc
    Sucrose: Yu Shen (Maybe? I don't know if this is still true or not)
    Nicklance: Keeper of Chronicles (Though he'll be caught up with the Kido Corps. plot.)

If there's anyone else, please let me know. If any of you don't intend to play characters any more, please let me know, or I will assume that you still intend to play.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Ettin in the Playground

It will happen there because Takeshi is in Hueco Mundo. More specifically, he is in Cuerva's old city, the Aerie of Sacrifice.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Titan in the Playground

The Samsara plot is a predominantly Mortal World focused plot, correct?
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm still willing to play Yu Shen.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Ogre in the Playground

@tgva8889: I believe that was at least the original intent.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-05 at 08:06 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1260

For Rex! Warning for the "f" word a few times.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!