New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Inside 65: A Very Busy Intersection

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Market Street]

"Run for the cops, then," Brie advises. "I don't think they'll be much help, but who knows?"

"I think it might be a good idea to involve them," Ciar says. "More eyes watching out for it. Drow or no."

Brie simply frowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Market Street

Isaac gulps and begins backing away. "Well, power to you. I'm just a teenager with elephant powers, no need to be in the same zip code as this..." he mumbles.
    [Market Street]

"We can trust you to alert the authorities, then?" Kalya asks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rooftop]

Harnetta presses herself into Wenomir. Her scales will likely feel strange under his hands, the claws on her fingers tracing lines down his chest as her wings flutter a bit. but it's also going to become achingly clear that she's a woman - the flavor of her breath, the curve of her hips, and the slight moaning sounds she makes during the kiss. She'll likely be the first to pull away, however, staring down at Wenomir with a grin.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Titan in the Playground

[Rooftop]

Wenomir smiles back. His heartache is blissfully forgotten in this moment. He's just doing what feels good, for the first time in... a long time.

"We probably shouldn't continue this too far on this here rooftop," he observes. "Any other suggestions?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rooftop]

"I have a place. It's pretty private, has roof access so we can get straight into my apartment from the air." Harnetta offers.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Titan in the Playground

[Rooftop]

"Lead the way, then. Unless you can carry me all the way there," Wenomir says, as if challenging her.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rooftop]

Harnetta grins, and goes to fold her chair up, attaching it to the wine cooler, before picking up the whole thing with her tail through a hook on top of the portable cooler, "Well, I'm ready to go."

As soon as Wenomir indicates he's ready to go, Harnetta will pick up his legs from under him, and in just a moment he'll be in a bridal carry. "Hold on!" she says, and leaps off the side of the building before taking to the air - seems neither the cooler she's carrying nor Wenomir cause much in the way of problems for how much she can carry.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Blue Zone Markets

"O-oh.

Well."
    Naku continues after an unhealthy length pause. "Would you . . . would you like some company? I'm out for a run, and a bit of a trek sounds nice."
    If Naku's pause was unhealthy, then Iamar's might prove fatal, as she considers it and considers it and considers some more. Nobody had ever walked with her on her route to her place before. What if something happened?

But Iamar can't think of a reason to say no. "You may come with, if you wish. I shall be going at a slower pace, though."

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

[Rooftop]

Wenomir is picked up and carried off. It's a thoroughly new experience for him.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Halfling in the Playground

[Tina's Apartment]

Fettina will continue to struggle and curse, smashing Charon in the face the whole way. If she can't hurt him she's damned determined to be annoying. She'll try and poke his eyes.

Otherwise, she can be hauled off to parts unknown.

[Digi-Dance Dive]

"I guess it wasn't a problem with paying for a decent drink,"
    Fetty says, watching her collect that frothy beverage and watching the bartender collect that fat tip. He certainly seemed eager to serve her after that little stunt of a declaration.

"I didn't say we had to go back to my place. I mean, there's yours, too, but I meant more like another bar. Somewhere quieter,"
    Fetty suggests, sticking his neon-blue tongue out at the woman as she stands. He doesn't hide his elevator look. "Though it so happens I've got somewhere quieter in mind right here. You wanna follow me?"

He turns and beckons with a hand without waiting for an answer. He seems confident enough that she will.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ogre in the Playground

Digi-Dance Dive

Nora tilts her hips to one side and sets the hand that's not holding her drink on it when Fetty's eyes scan her. It was quite obvious that she knew what he was doing and clearly approved. The smile doesn't leave her lips for a moment as she rolls her eyes afterwards and she gestures with her drink for him to lead the way. "I don't actually mind the music oddly enough. Not too much anyway. Perhaps I'm just a little buzzed however." She admits as she saunters after him, swaying her hips with practiced ease on those high heels of hers. Despite being terribly out of fashion, she at least wears her attire well and knows how to use it to her best advantage. "And it'll have to be your place as I'm still moving in, sorry."

11. - Top - End - #551

[Digi-Dance Dive]

"Really? I hate it,"
    Fetty tells her casually. "Give me something on the piano any day if you want me to dance."

"And hey, fine by me,"
    Fetty says with a laugh. He hadn't expected her to take to this so easily. "It'll be you, me... and him."

It seems they've made it to that quiet part of the club. A few bodies, some rigorously active and some in a drug-induced dose, are scattered around in this chamber shrouded with many colored faux-Siberian tapestries that claim each wall and doorway. One body in particular is indicated by Fetty when he says the word 'him', that of a huge, bulky figure sitting back in the darkness, cast in smokey silhouette by a dim blue light from somewhere above. Like a faulty spotlight, the illumination mainly lands on his large, long legs. They're dressed in oversized suit-pants that must cost a fortune to make, and a pair of similar black shoes. Those legs are clearly large and strong enough to support the half-seen bulk sitting on the raggedy sofa above them. At least as a silhouette one can make out the shape of the creature's broad shoulders and the extensions of his arms. I5 looks like he's holding a lit cigar.

A thuggish basseto queries, "Who's this you've brought me, Fetty?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2017-07-17 at 07:10 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

Market Street

Isaac nods.
    "Mhm. Bye!" the teen declares, and runs off to report the place to the cops. It'll be a while before they arrive, however.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ogre in the Playground

Digi-Dance Dive

"Really? Then why come out here if you don't like the music?"
    Nora wonders aloud as she steps between the different people. She stops seeing a passed out couple with labored breathing and if Fetty watches, he'll see her lean down and place her free hand on their foreheads one after another. A soft white glow leaves her hand and the pair will breathe better afterwards and appear to have even fallen into a deep sleep. "And that is why moderation is key..." She mutters to herself before returning to the path Fetty sets out.

When they arrive at their destination, she's about to speak up when she notices just who and what was waiting for them. Her mouth closes and after a few moments of silent deliberation she takes a sip of her drink and tilts her head to the side. "Wingman?" she asks Fetty rhetorically as she takes another sip of her drink. And there's a longer pause as she takes a second sip, and then a third. It was pretty obvious that she was figuring out the situation. "My name is Nora but given that I haven't left, call me Intrigued." She says smoothly.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Peppered
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lazorath View Post
    32D Highwill Road

Despite Orion's capabilities he never truly learned the art of mastering his emotions which put the entire mission at risk. The weight of him failing weighed on him, but showing doubt would just ruin his chance to rise to the task.

"If I try and fail I will handle the consequences," his voice and face remain unusually calm despite knowing that he'd potentially be facing over twenty people at once, "if the worst happens I would...take matters into my own hands," he chooses to remain vague on the details, "I'll be able to hold them off, and kill many in the process, but I would need you to successfully get the murderer out of there while I distract them. All the better if the chaos manages set the slaves free in the process. We could organise a rendezvous point, and I could meet you there once I manage to escape from them."

"But there is one more issue that's weighing on my mind. I doubt the murderer will willingly let us take him to custody. As the council said, his abilities are foreign and unknown. If he is somehow immune to your control, but pretends to be, and waits till you get him away from the camp where it would just be the two of you...I'm worried what he might do, Meredith. Would you be able to hold him off on your own?" He begins worrying for her safety.

"Then again, we might not need invisibility for the entire duration of the operation. We could use it to infiltrate their base then hide, and lure two of their guards. Once we murder them we could change into their clothes, and use the masks to look exactly like them. It would give us complete, and easy access into their base without having to worry until we get a hold of the murderer. Once we do we could simply turn invisible again, and make our way out," his horrific face smiles wider than ever before as he manages to come up with the idea on the spot.

"We can decide what's best once we scope it out, but I think this could work."
    "If he is somehow immune to me," says Meredith slowly, "that would be extremely bad. I can take some of his blood to track him with, though, just in case anything happens. And if I am attacked directly, the cloak can help." She says this with extreme confidence, knowing full well that she had only the faintest idea of how to actually use it and that being directly attacked would probably mean injury or worse. But her father had always put trust in his artifacts. It had always worked for him. Perhaps everything would turn out okay anyways?

She gives Orion a reassuring smile, "well, I think we have our plan. Inflitrate and control. I still think we ought to scope it out a little first, and adjust the plan as needed. Sound good?" If so, then we can move to the new location.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    "If he is somehow immune to me," says Meredith slowly, "that would be extremely bad. I can take some of his blood to track him with, though, just in case anything happens. And if I am attacked directly, the cloak can help." She says this with extreme confidence, knowing full well that she had only the faintest idea of how to actually use it and that being directly attacked would probably mean injury or worse. But her father had always put trust in his artifacts. It had always worked for him. Perhaps everything would turn out okay anyways?

She gives Orion a reassuring smile, "well, I think we have our plan. Inflitrate and control. I still think we ought to scope it out a little first, and adjust the plan as needed. Sound good?" If so, then we can move to the new location.
    32D Highwill Road

"Infiltrate and control," he smiles, nodding in approval, "scoping the place would be crucial, but I'm ready to go whenever you are."

Orion's eyes looks to the council members then to Meredith's. Despite his horrid face, it's clear that there's something important that weighs on his mind, but for now he tries to put it aside, and decides to talk of the matter when they're out scouting.

We know what you're thinking Orion. It's reckless, and extremely dangerous, the woman's voice in his mind disagrees.
    It could give me a considerable advantage for the rebellion. The Bloodstorm is coming. I have to be prepared, and Meredith might be the one who can help me with this, Orion responds in his mind.
    It could potentially kill you, if not all of us one way or another, the man within his mind now counters.
    It's the final component I'll need to fight against my cousin. When I get Meredith alone I'll approach her about it, but neither of you can stop me.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2017-07-19 at 05:24 PM.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Tina's Apartment]

Fettina will continue to struggle and curse, smashing Charon in the face the whole way. If she can't hurt him she's damned determined to be annoying. She'll try and poke his eyes.

Otherwise, she can be hauled off to parts unknown.
    [Tina's Apartment]

Those parts unknown will be AMEN.

Poor Tina.

17. - Top - End - #557

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
    If Naku's pause was unhealthy, then Iamar's might prove fatal, as she considers it and considers it and considers some more. Nobody had ever walked with her on her route to her place before. What if something happened?

But Iamar can't think of a reason to say no. "You may come with, if you wish. I shall be going at a slower pace, though."
    "It's." Naku paaaaauses here again. Long enough to shuffle from foot to foot a time or seven. "That-that's fine. I wouldn't mind some walking. It would be a nice change of pace."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Delmah Phor - Xar'Cha Palace - Gardens]

"Ah," Sornnolu says quietly, "I am sorry for that. I sometimes wish my family were small and simple like that, however. Just my sister and I, our mother."

Cait gives a little shrug. "Small doesn't always mean simple. Though I think big pretty much guarantees complicated. How big is your family?" Even as Cait is trying to keep it hidden, it might be noticeable that she doesn't like talking about her family.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

19. - Top - End - #559

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Digi-Dance Dive

"Really? Then why come out here if you don't like the music?"
    Nora wonders aloud as she steps between the different people. She stops seeing a passed out couple with labored breathing and if Fetty watches, he'll see her lean down and place her free hand on their foreheads one after another. A soft white glow leaves her hand and the pair will breathe better afterwards and appear to have even fallen into a deep sleep. "And that is why moderation is key..." She mutters to herself before returning to the path Fetty sets out.

When they arrive at their destination, she's about to speak up when she notices just who and what was waiting for them. Her mouth closes and after a few moments of silent deliberation she takes a sip of her drink and tilts her head to the side. "Wingman?" she asks Fetty rhetorically as she takes another sip of her drink. And there's a longer pause as she takes a second sip, and then a third. It was pretty obvious that she was figuring out the situation. "My name is Nora but given that I haven't left, call me Intrigued." She says smoothly.
    [Digi-Dance Dive]

Fetty definitely observes the little magic trick, but he doesn't comment on it just yet. He'd seen enough weird powers since moving to the Nexus that it doesn't exactly illicit oo's and ah's at this point unless it's particularly showy.

"I'm his, actually,"
    Fetty tells her, dancing forward a little ways and sitting on one of his 'friend's' knees. They both watch her from their respective perches. They make a strange couple. "He's Prospero. And he's bad with the girls. Aren't you Prospy?" He pats the knee he's straddling with both hands, like he's a child beating a drum.

"..."
    Prospero jostles and almost knocks Fetty off, making a grumpy and reticent sound. "Rrh," he growls, casting his eyes away. "Hello, Nora." Could he be shy? Even if one could see him blushing, he's too far back in the dark to see his face yet. No such obvious thing. "S'good to meet you."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2017-07-20 at 07:03 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

20. - Top - End - #560

Blue Zone Markets

Iamar watches Naku shuffling, hardly even blinking. "Then, I suppose you may accompany me on my way." She spoke very deliberately, and began walking at a slightly slower than normal pace.

"Do you, ah, always run around here?"

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, let's see... I have 10 siblings and half-siblings, three living aunts and one living uncle, numerous cousins and second cousins, and then there's the larger House of anyone who can claim the name Xabaresh Chaeron." Sornnolu explains. "And that's just the people I know about."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

Digi-Dance Dive

"Mm. You being the wingman is what I was referring to."
    Nora points out as she watches Fetty hop onto Prospero's knee. "And here I was thinking I had perhaps somehow magicked my way into a two-for-one." She says before throwing back her drink and downing the rest of the glass in one go. After she wipes her mouth on her arm she sets the glass on a table before looking up at the pair and setting her hands back on her hips. "So. How are you two playing this? I gotta admit, I'm pretty small compared to ya." She says before her amused expression turns thoughtful. "Or is that why Fetty's your wingman tonight? Eh, doesn't really matter I suppose." She says as she steps over and sets her elbow on Prosper's other knee to lean on him. "So what was the plan?"

23. - Top - End - #563
    Orc in the Playground

32D Highwill Road

Have you planned sufficiently? Good. There's a vehicle waiting; Smurf will show you to the hangar, and it is waiting there. With that, the illusions around the table fade away.

Should they do ask him, Smurf will indeed show them to the hangar... By creating a blue-rimmed oval in the air, through which a large chamber with brass grid flooring and a domed ceiling; one wall is open, revealing this chamber isn't in Inside; visible is open sky, and there's none of the skyscrapers, spires or towers visible. There's several aircraft within, ranging from biplanes to rowing boats suspended under bags of lighter-than-air gas, to more esoteric vehicles- a heavily padded armchair with a pair of leathery wings sits on the floor nearby, though it only sits one.

Waiting for them is their driver, an eight-foot-tall humanoid wearing a chainmail shirt that hangs to its knees and a domed helm with a face sculpted onto the visor, which doesn't lift. The face is masculine, with a moustache. At their waist is a single-bladed seax with no guard and a round copper pommel. The figure will lead the adventurers to a small longship with a sail made from, apparently, night sky. Once they're all boarded, he'll sit at the steer-board on the vessel's right side and set off. They'll be taken to the Slaver's Camp in Outside.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

24. - Top - End - #564
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, let's see... I have 10 siblings and half-siblings, three living aunts and one living uncle, numerous cousins and second cousins, and then there's the larger House of anyone who can claim the name Xabaresh Chaeron." Sornnolu explains. "And that's just the people I know about."
    Cait lets out a low whistle. "Yeah I can see wishing for a smaller family then that. Still growing up in a family like yours I bet you weren't wanting for much. You probably had all the best toys. Heck you probably still do."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

Sornnolu grins. "Oh yes. I make my toys now. They're quite fancy. I've recently gotten into gunsmithing, creating alchemical and arcane ammunition. Not very practical, but fun."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Peppered
    Guest in the Playground

32D Highwill Road -> Outside

When the illusions fade, Meredith stands and shakes out her cloak, speaking soft words to it that, if Orion catches them, sounds just like she's talking very politely to a person, asking it nicely to please rest. The colors and the magic of it fade and she's ready to follow Smurf. She enjoys walking through the hangar, but rolls her eyes at the padded armchair 'ship'. Reminds her too much of something her father might have used. But oh, this is certainly something her father never would have done. Onto the ship, and off to deal with some slavers.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Pixie in the Playground

32D Highwill Road -> Outside

Orion listens to Meredith speak to her cloak, but doesn't act on it seeing as he's spoken to the creature sealed within his large sack that's now attached to him in the past. Being forced to flee for ones life, and being alone for so long has the ability to affect people. In Orion's case, he ended up speaking to a creature that couldn't even respond.

He follows Smurf, and Meredith to the hangar.
    The face of his mask remains plain, but it's definitely clear that he's out of his element.
    He'd seen many aircrafts ever since he'd begun journeying out of his kingdom, but never actually stepped inside of one. His heart beats slightly harder, and faster as his mind processes the new scenery which successfully distracts him from finding the time to carry out the task of talking to Meredith, but once he turns to her he begins to whisper, "I'll need a second of your time when we're alone."

28. - Top - End - #568

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Digi-Dance Dive

"Mm. You being the wingman is what I was referring to."
    Nora points out as she watches Fetty hop onto Prospero's knee. "And here I was thinking I had perhaps somehow magicked my way into a two-for-one." She says before throwing back her drink and downing the rest of the glass in one go. After she wipes her mouth on her arm she sets the glass on a table before looking up at the pair and setting her hands back on her hips. "So. How are you two playing this? I gotta admit, I'm pretty small compared to ya." She says before her amused expression turns thoughtful. "Or is that why Fetty's your wingman tonight? Eh, doesn't really matter I suppose." She says as she steps over and sets her elbow on Prosper's other knee to lean on him. "So what was the plan?"

"Sorry to shatter the illusion,"
    Fetty pipes gleefully.

"Playing? Planning?"
    Prospero grunts, shifting in his seat. Prospero slowly offers a hand to Nora, extending it toward her palm-up. It's got a spiky layer of fur on the top, but the palm is bare and smooth and dark. Perhaps a Mediterranean tone of tan. "I just wanted Fetty to find me someone beautiful who wouldn't scare easy..."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #569
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sornnolu grins. "Oh yes. I make my toys now. They're quite fancy. I've recently gotten into gunsmithing, creating alchemical and arcane ammunition. Not very practical, but fun."
    Cait has to work at not looking to excited by this news. Guns, especially magical guns interest Cait a lot. But the persona she has been building up here probably wouldn't. Plus if she feigns disinterest it might be possible to sneak some of the stuff out. So time to pretend to be pretending to be interested. "Oh really that is interesting. And you make them yourself? Are they as fancy looking as the library you built?" She says, anyone that is fooled by her act, but also good at reading people might think at this point that Cait is far more interested in spending more time with Sornnolu then seeing his guns.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

30. - Top - End - #570
    Ogre in the Playground

Digi-Dance Dive => Tina's Place

Spoiler
    Show
    "And did Fetty accomplish his goal?" Nora asks, quirking a brow as she sets her smaller hand within his. "Call me vain and easily bought, but after what I've been through, if you call me beautiful and chat a bit longer, consider me yours for the night." She admits with a snort. "My ego could use a bit of feeding and besides, I'm not sure I can be scared all that easily." She remarks before looking at the cigar. "You know, if you ever think about quitting, I could probably help with that." She remarks, the stray thought wandering through her head momentarily. "But that's later. Right now I think I'd prefer to be called beautiful." She teases as she leans against Prospero, practically draping herself on him. Yep, she's a bit drunk but seems to be happy.
    ____

Prospero doesn't shake her hand or lean down out of his shadowy anonymity to give it a smooch. He just runs his thumb gently across her knuckles.
    "We all /think/ about quitting," Prospero rumbles, snorting laughter.
    "But Fetty did well, I think," he looks at the young man, who gives a petite bow of his head. "I've seen goddesses and their children frollicking in the meadow, bathing in the crystal streams of the Vanished World. So if I say you're gorgeous..."
    "You really oughta believe him," Fetty pipes unprompted, finishing Prospero's thought.
    Fetty smirks. He thinks Prospy might be laying it on a bit thick, but maybe that's okay.

_____

Nora has the slightest of flinches when the word "children" is uttered, but she passes through it quickly, perhaps quickly enough for the other two to miss it. Even so, she continues to drape herself across Prospero and shifts until her head is even in Fetty's lap as she lays across the minotaur's other leg. "I can't tell if I'm not drunk enough for this, or too drunk." She admits before holding her hand up. A moment later and a soft glow comes from her palm and she places it on her own forehead. She closes her eyes and a moment later she reopens them with a smile. "Okay, alcohol is gone now. This time if you call me gorgeous I know it's you, flatterers." She says, sticking her tongue out at the pair.

_____

Fetty looks surprised at all the sudden contact, but he smiles and settles in. Purely on impulse, he tries to put his hands on Nora and massage her temples and the sides of her head.
    Prospero reaches over lethargically and puts out his cigar, then reaches forward to drop his hand onto her thigh. They're going to get quite tangled like this.
    "You're stunning," Prospero says.
    "Radiant," Fetty reiterates, and grins. He's half teasing her and half serious it seems.

_____

Nora closes her eyes and smiles at the attention, relaxing under their touches and letting herself be carried away slowly and silently for a while before talking again, a bit more seriously. "Coming clean? I've only been in a relationship with one other guy that I'd known since I was a teen. I have NO idea how this sort of thing works, but I'm ready and willing to go whenever and wherever you two are." She admits.

_____

Fetty leans over Nora's face and smiles. "It works /however/ you want it to, babe. Or I guess if you're gonna say things like that... however Prospy here wants it to work."
    "Hrrn," Prospero says 'thoughtfully'.
    "Y'know, being honest, you and him are kind of in the same boat... He might even be--"
    "/Fetty/." Prospero grunts, and the boyish fellow stops. Prospero slowly goes on, "...You know, I think I'd like to go. Right now."
    Suddenly and with startling ease, Prospero tries to pick them both up! He throws Fetty over one shoulder and tries to settle Nora's butt into the crook of his arm, so she's leaning upright against his chest.
    "Hey!" Fetty complains insincerely. Nora will finally get a look at Prospero, and true to form, he's got an odd mingling of human and bovine features... Less ugly than the true creature of legend, though amply intimidating.
    Prospero will haul them both away unless prompted otherwise.

_____

Nora settles up against Prospero with a smile, thoroughly enjoying the interplay between the Minotaur and his friend. "No worries. I'll be gentle." She teases with a snicker before patting his chest with a hand to let him know she was just jesting. "But onwards!" She adds as she wriggles her own butt.

_____

In that case, Nora might begin to realize that she doesn't live all that far away from this little glam-club. Even stranger, they're heading right into her building...
    Prospero carried them both the whole way, but Fetty somehow ends up sitting on his shoulder like an oversized, prettied-up parrot.
    Unless Nora speaks out, they climb the elevator to Fetty's floor and step out of the Towers' central column into Fetty's little sanctum. They walk past the ostentatious water fountain and square pool to the short flight of stairs that leads into his living room.
    One of the curvy, much undersized sofas seems to be Prospero's target... and Fetty starts to tell him no, even up until the point when the minotaur lands on the couch with a crash.
    Astoudningly, it sounds like nothing breaks.
    Fetty topples off his shoulder and bounces off the cushion with a giggle.

_____

Nora looks increasingly perplexed the closer and closer they get to the apartment complex, and after a bit she just keeps looking between Prospero and Fetty. She stays silent until after she grunts when she lands on the couch with the minotaur. "Okay. What gives? You two live just a few floors above me? How the hell didn't I notice?" She asks, sounding confused and acting like she's offended at having never noticed before. "Nice place though. A bit mix-and-match for the interior, but nice."

_____

"I don't live in this squallor," Prospero protests, taking a great sighing breath and blowing it out through his nostrils. He's got a bit of an angular snout that leads down to a curly beard. His eyes, deep brown, gleam with a fierce pride. Nora might notice one of his horns is broken.
    "This place /is/ pretty private. I don't exactly make a habit of getting to know my neighbors, either," Fetty says without missing a beat, as though Prospy hadn't spoken. He slowly rolls himself upright and reaches up to grasp Nora's feet. In a surprising gesture, he might start to take off her shoes and socks if she doesn't protest.
    Prospero looks Nora in the eyes, at last. "So." He reaches a hand up as though to catch her chin, but perhaps in part due to the size of his hand, he slides his fingers around the sides of Nora's face. "I am... not experienced either. Where do you suggest we begin?"

_____

Nora snorts at the comments about not knowing neighbors and how Prospero would never live here. "What do you live in then? A mansion?" She asks, genuinely curious as she extends her foot to Fetty to allow him to unlace her high-heels. She's not wearing socks but as soon as her shoes are off she stretches her feet and causes her joints to pop just as Prospero catches her head and asks her a question.

She smiles in response and slinks off of the couch and him both until she's standing in front of both him and Fetty. "I said I had been with just a single man before, not that I wasn't experienced in this..." She says mysteriously as she reaches up and begins unbuttoning her blouse. "So for now, I want you two to sit back, relax, and just enjoy the show..."

And with that, the curtain is drawn until morning...

The next morning...

Nora's head was pounding and her mouth was horribly dry when she woke up. Her groggy mind recalled that she'd purged the alcohol from her system the night before so she shouldn't be feeling this way, but it definitely felt like a hangover regardless. She sits up, extricating herself from the two men she'd been with, and gives a small groan as she sits on the edge of the bed and holds her head in her hands when the memories of the night filled in the blanks. What the hell are you doing, Nora? This isn't like you. She mentally berates herself before sighing tiredly and getting to her feet to stumble into the bathroom. She doesn't bother with the lights as it seemed bright enough without them, but only after she washes her hands and face afterwards and looks in the mirror does she stop to look.

"WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS DID YOU TWO BASTARDS DO TO ME?!?!"
    She roars, likely waking Fetty and Prospero both and boy does she sound furious.