New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1493
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXV: Who is your Summoner, and what does he do?

When will we get the Väinämöinen-champ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    If it really is going to be Ari, I will laugh.

Since Arie, same pronunciation, is a man's name in Dutch. Also Hebrew. It means "Lion of God".
    Finns one-up you with Ari. Ahti is also one of the old Finnish Gods (the sea deity, more or less). That said, even we don't have Ahri so it works out.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2011-11-22 at 08:51 AM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    He'll only appear in Sona's backstory.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

3. - Top - End - #1203

He'll only appear in Sona's backstory.
    Apparently it was real hard teaching her to sing.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post

Hopefully AFTER Ninetils >.>
    "Best na ta challenge that Delusion" - Durkon in #674

Fairy avatar made by araveugnitsuga.
    Cultist avatar made by Darwin.
    Paladin avatar made by Ceika.

I have started a fantasy webseries about a trans woman wanting to become a paladin:
    http://kirjotusvihe.deviantart.com/gallery/47065120
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Paladin-Story

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Where is my Ninetail Fox!
    Seconded!

If it really is going to be Ari, I will laugh.

Since Arie, same pronunciation, is a man's name in Dutch. Also Hebrew. It means "Lion of God".
    I'll be very happy, cause my best friend is called Ari.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

6. - Top - End - #1206

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
    Hopefully AFTER Ninetils >.>
    Probably. I was just going with the "folklore"-angle here.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

You could turn him into a champ fairly well. He'd end up being similar to Sona though. He'd have to have an aoe slow/snare though.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ogre in the Playground

I have got to practice my other positions. Been jangling so long I'm forgeting how to lane.
    Rule of Cool former designer

Games I'm playing: League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online

9. - Top - End - #1209

Quote Originally Posted by LordShotGun View Post
    I talked to one of the guys who has been working under Ezreal (the riot employee who is the primary designer of her) and for some reason Ezreal lost all his internet for about 2 weeks so no work got done on her for that 2 weeks and even after he came back, Ezreal and the rest of designers can't decided if she should be a no mana cooldown hero or use mana.

I asked about what kind of hero she would be but he couldn't tell me much other then she is supposed to be a controller mage similar to lux in the sense that she is not quite as bursty as other mages but can alter the battlefield to suit her.
    Do I just get ignored around here? THIS is where your damn nine-tailed fox has been

10. - Top - End - #1210

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    I have got to practice my other positions. Been jangling so long I'm forgeting how to lane.
    My god, I have this exact problem. I'm awesome at laning a melee champion with sustain, like solo top, but I can't trade harass with a support/ranged dps/mage to save my life.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad. Charisma is convincing someone it's a good idea anyways.

I am a 12/13/13/17/15/17 True Neutral Sorcerer2.

Tainted Bonds, a newly-created Touhou x D&D 3.5 CYOA. Just read these before posting anywhere. Talk about it here.

Awesome remastered ballista avatar by Savannah!

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Firbolg in the Playground

I can do anything except AP mid. I REALLY suck at AP carries.

You ask me to support, np, you'll be healed up, buffed up, and you'll have map hax on. I'll dominate any jungler, dominate a solo top lane, and I'll farm with ashe until Doran runs out of items.

Ask me to play even an easy AP carry like annie, though, and I feed, fail to farm, miss spells, don't land combos in the right order, and generally bad things happen. And I never can figure out why. :(

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Ettin in the Playground

MAOKAI! Can you tell I'm excited?
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    He's alot of fun ain't he?
    Rule of Cool former designer

Games I'm playing: League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online

14. - Top - End - #1214

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Is he getting buffed or something? (or perhaps nerfed)
    *is woefully uninformed*

Also: I am perhaps THE most excited person for the armoured bear... they've made a Space Marine Thunderbear... HOW COULD I NOT BE EXCITED?
    Going to wait until he gets on the free champ rotation before I consider buying though. Gives me 4 weeks to save IP and also means I don't spend on a champ I found out I don't like playing (I will be upset if I do not like playing a Space Marine Thunderbear).
    Last edited by Fredaintdead; 2011-11-22 at 11:45 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Ettin in the Playground

I have never been this excited about a champion since, well, Skarner. *runs around in circles* Talking about Maokai of course... ;)
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2011-11-22 at 11:49 AM.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Banned

So Astrella just had a PERFECT GAME
    Spoiler
    Show

and I newbcho'd

~
    Last edited by Qaera; 2011-11-22 at 11:56 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1217

How much defense do people usually build with AP characters? When ever I plan an AP charcter build I just get huge urge to stack AP and magic pen.
    "Best na ta challenge that Delusion" - Durkon in #674

Fairy avatar made by araveugnitsuga.
    Cultist avatar made by Darwin.
    Paladin avatar made by Ceika.

I have started a fantasy webseries about a trans woman wanting to become a paladin:
    http://kirjotusvihe.deviantart.com/gallery/47065120
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Paladin-Story

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Titan in the Playground

Well, played Taric a bit.

One game my entire team(including me) fails, enemy gets super-fed, short and unfun. Their Trynd seems cool, so we friend and play a bit.

Two wins later. Lots of fun, both times it was a curbstomp. Only problems I seem to have are missing save-heals(twice at least I could have done one but wasn't fast enough).

Still, I'm not complaining. Especially since in both games I was able to do the, IMO, Most Fun Taric Thing: Shutting down Kat almost every time she ulti'd with an E almost instantly. "Death Lotus? Yeah, no."

So fun.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

Old-to-New table converter. Also not made by me.

19. - Top - End - #1219

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
    How much defense do people usually build with AP characters? When ever I plan an AP charcter build I just get huge urge to stack AP and magic pen.
    It really depends who you are (and how far you go to class someone as an AP character). On, say, Tree or Cho'Gath, defense is really important even if you're going the AP route, so you normally end up with RoA/Rylai's/Hourglass/Abyssal. Maybe a hat if you're lucky. Then you've got the characters like Brand who just outrange you and can get away with maybe just a QSS or a GA, if anything. Then you've got those in between like Kennen and Morgana, who typically need a couple of tank items due to their basically being melee ranged.
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2011-11-22 at 12:14 PM.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

20. - Top - End - #1220

So, I'm going to take advantage of Black Friday sales and buy a new computer, as the laptop I have now struggles to run LoL on it's lowest settings (and it has a battery life of 30 minutes max). I know that I want to get a desktop and that I want to be able to run LoL on it's highest settings (I've seen them on a friends computer and they look pretty sweet), but other than that I have no idea of where to start or what I should look for. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Keep in mind that I am woefully ignorant of computer hardware and it's capabilities.
    Last edited by ArcanistSupreme; 2011-11-22 at 12:24 PM.
    Awesome avatar by starwoof

21. - Top - End - #1221

blah blah blah blah
    But anyway where's that darn nine tailed fox gotten to? Riot you have something to answer for!

(Also can't wait for the bear :D)

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

PS Ranked Teams are here.

edit: wow I was ninja'd so hard. I guess no one else really cares.
    Last edited by toasty; 2011-11-22 at 01:05 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1223

So guys

I'm just finishing up my first entry to the wear it proudly contest. I'm going to make another this evening, plus the entry that Shades and I are putting in together, that's three chances.

Wish me luck :D
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

24. - Top - End - #1224

Quote Originally Posted by Mc. Lovin' View Post
    But anyway where's that darn nine tailed fox gotten to? Riot you have something to answer for!

(Also can't wait for the bear :D)

But....whu....I....Agh....

I just SAID what happened to her!

Oh, and I just tried out vayne. Shes probably the best example of "Glass Cannon" I have ever played.
    Last edited by LordShotGun; 2011-11-22 at 01:20 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1225

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    So guys

I'm just finishing up my first entry to the wear it proudly contest. I'm going to make another this evening, plus the entry that Shades and I are putting in together, that's three chances.

Good luck Dog. I hope it all goes well for you.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    So guys

Actually, I think the original step-by-step Kennen guide might make a rather awesome t-shirt.

Just sayin' - that **** was funny =D

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Ogre in the Playground

Server error lead to double post. Darn it.
    Last edited by Zen Master; 2011-11-22 at 01:30 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1228

is there only 3 spinning champs? alas, two short of a full spining team.

Garen, Wukong, Katarina
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

29. - Top - End - #1229

But....whu....I....Agh....

I just SAID what happened to her!

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    is there only 3 spinning champs? alas, two short of a full spining team.

Garen, Wukong, Katarina
    Tryndamere! I remember solely because some well timed lag led to Tryn spinning around on the spot for a good ten seconds. It's the first time lag has made me feel any emotion other than OHGODWHY
    Last edited by Mc. Lovin'; 2011-11-22 at 01:47 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1230

Quote Originally Posted by Mc. Lovin' View Post

Tryndamere! I remember solely because some well timed lag led to Tryn spinning around on the spot for a good ten seconds. It's the first time lag has made me feel any emotion other than OHGODWHY
    "Ah, I was confused by the complete lack of humor" (Red Mage/8-bit-theater)

Har Har Har.....