New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”Good! Glad to see you becoming more studious,” Athena says, a little cheer in her voice. “Anything new going on with you?” she asks, taking a seat across from Ophelia and taking out her own book again.
    Besides the project, no. Yourself? Ophelia remarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Says the girl not making any effort to escape my breasts?" Jasmine replies pulling back although with a quirked eyebrow then an appearance of real annoyance.
    "I was trapped!" Emma protested, "It's not like I have much mobility when I'm sandwiched between two people."

3. - Top - End - #903
    Titan in the Playground

Besides the project, no. Yourself? Ophelia remarks.
    Athena’s smile shrinks. ”Nothing new in particular. I was speaking to Jasmine earlier, though. She says the cheerleaders are excited about their new recruits.”
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #904

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "I was trapped!" Emma protested, "It's not like I have much mobility when I'm sandwiched between two people."
    "Worming out?" Jasmine teased.

Athena’s smile shrinks. ”Nothing new in particular. I was speaking to Jasmine earlier, though. She says the cheerleaders are excited about their new recruits.”
    Oh, really? Clubs recruit this late? Ophelia remarked shocked.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe Athena hates them, and that's why Ophelia didn't mention it." Lissa remarked.
    "Maybe, I guess... still be weird she wouldn't tell any of the rest of us though. And I mean, how long could she keep it hidden for? She's going to have practices and all, and sometimes we go to events where the cheerleaders are performing, like football games and stuff."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

6. - Top - End - #906
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Worming out?" Jasmine teased.
    "Then I'd be on the floor without my throne," Emma said, "Unless you'd rather I ran over your or Tachi's toes trying to turn. It can't go sideways without going forward or back first."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-12-31 at 04:13 AM.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Titan in the Playground

”...did they not tell you that they were planning to recruit you?”

Show

8. - Top - End - #908

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Maybe, I guess... still be weird she wouldn't tell any of the rest of us though. And I mean, how long could she keep it hidden for? She's going to have practices and all, and sometimes we go to events where the cheerleaders are performing, like football games and stuff."
    "Yeah... that...'s a valid point." Lissa remarks.

"Then I'd be on the floor without my throne," Emma said, "Unless you'd rather I ran over your or Tachi's toes trying to turn. It can't go sideways without going forward or back first."
    "It can't.... That sucks..." Jasmine replies.

”...did they not tell you that they were planning to recruit you?”
    Um... No.... Are they? Ophelia remarks confused.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Titan in the Playground

”So claims Lissa. Though it is somewhat reassuring that you don’t know. I was worried that you were hiding it from us,” Athena says, beginning to burry her face in her book again.

Show

10. - Top - End - #910

”So claims Lissa. Though it is somewhat reassuring that you don’t know. I was worried that you were hiding it from us,” Athena says, beginning to burry her face in her book again.
    No, if I was going to join I'd bring it up. Ophelia remarks.

11. - Top - End - #911
    Titan in the Playground

No, if I was going to join I'd bring it up. Ophelia remarks.
    ”Good. I’m glad that you consider us close enough friends that you would mention it,” Athena says, blushing slightly.

Show

12. - Top - End - #912

”Good. I’m glad that you consider us close enough friends that you would mention it,” Athena says, blushing slightly.
    So any idea why Alice's friend thinks I'm joining? Think Alice let slip a fantasy that she misunderstood? Ophelia remarks.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"It can't.... That sucks..." Jasmine replies.
    "Well, the land is less forgiving than the sea when it comes to mobility," Emma says.

14. - Top - End - #914

"Well, the land is less forgiving than the sea when it comes to mobility," Emma says.
    "But we can't breathe underwater." Jasmine points out.

15. - Top - End - #915
    Titan in the Playground

So any idea why Alice's friend thinks I'm joining? Think Alice let slip a fantasy that she misunderstood? Ophelia remarks.
    ”It is a possibility. It sounded like it was something that was being planned.

So what are you doing for your project?”

Show

16. - Top - End - #916

”It is a possibility. It sounded like it was something that was being planned.

So what are you doing for your project?”
    Oh, Emma wanted ocean habitats, so we're doing that. Ophelia replies.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"But we can't breathe underwater." Jasmine points out.
    "And most fish can't breathe above it," Emma points out, "But we have our exceptions to the rule, as do you I believe. And even without the proper gear, a swimmer has the capability to move in three planes of travel while submerged. Even with my throne I only get two on land."

18. - Top - End - #918

"And most fish can't breathe above it," Emma points out, "But we have our exceptions to the rule, as do you I believe. And even without the proper gear, a swimmer has the capability to move in three planes of travel while submerged. Even with my throne I only get two on land."
    "Well some demons, and nymphs, and all celestials can fly." Jasmine replies.

19. - Top - End - #919
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Well some demons, and nymphs, and all celestials can fly." Jasmine replies.
    "I would say that out of the three, only nymphs are really creatures of the earth," Emma explains, "The other two are spiritual beings. And even in terms of that, from what I know different nymphs focus on different aspects of nature. I bet the flying ones are more connected to the sky than the land."

20. - Top - End - #920

"I would say that out of the three, only nymphs are really creatures of the earth," Emma explains, "The other two are spiritual beings. And even in terms of that, from what I know different nymphs focus on different aspects of nature. I bet the flying ones are more connected to the sky than the land."
    "Well okay, that doesn't change my point." Jasmine remarks.

21. - Top - End - #921

Episode 6 Scene 7

So Ophelia has no idea what people are talking about.

But the cheerleaders seem convinced that Ophelia's joined them.

You must get to the bottom of this.

Spoiler: Opposed
    Show

Allure =Sweet talk a cheerleader. +3 VP with Ophelia.

Skill =Manage to outwit someone that knows what the abyss is going on. +3 VP with Ophelia.

Conflict =Make someone tell you what's going on. +3 VP with Ophelia.

Luck =Overhear something from someone who knows. +3 VP with Ophelia.

22. - Top - End - #922
    Titan in the Playground

Alice had been pretty confused when Ophelia insisted she wasn't joining the cheerleaders. Where the heck was the rumor Lissa heard coming from, then? Well, the cheerleaders, duh, but why? Were they lying for some reason, or did they actually think she was joining? Well, if there was one thing Alice definitely knew how to do, it was spy on the cheerleaders. And while she was normally just trying to see them, not hear them, some of her usual spots could do that too.

Still, perhaps the one that involved a stepladder was not the best choice.

She tumbled to the ground with a thud, little cartoon birds circling her head, and lay there for a moment. When she started to regain her senses though, she heard a voice from a not-too-distant room she wouldn't have thought to check, saying something interesting...

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Strong Luck +1, Accident-Prone +2, Peeping Tom +2 = +5 total.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2018-01-09 at 10:56 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

23. - Top - End - #923
    Titan in the Playground

"So... Um... Why are you guys talking about recruiting Ophelia?" Athena says, simply walking up to one of the girls.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (-1)

Show

24. - Top - End - #924
    Titan in the Playground

Samantha texted and emailed her way through lunch. An email to the cheerleading coach to confirm when tryouts ended (supposedly asking for a friend who's perfect for the squad, while making it clear they're not cheerleader material, to try and get the coach to let her know tryouts were over so her friend unfortunately couldn't join), a few texts to some friends and friends of friends in the squad, as well as on various sports teams, to contact both cheerleaders and their significant others to try and get even a bit of information out of them (especially if she could contact enough people that she could get conflicting stories from a few of them if it turned out to be some kind of conspiracy to recruit Ophelia without her knowing), and Samantha was much more well-informed than she was before.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong roll 1+Connections 2 (contacting cheerleading coach)+School Queen 2 (contacting several students tangentially related)+Honor Student 2 (planning things out in a way that asking this of some people and that of others would make it easier to find conflicting stories, or get confirmation that tryouts are over, or what have you)=+7.

EDIT: Honor Student is more of a stretch than I thought, and +7 is probably enough on its own, and if it's +5 I don't wanna waste Graceful on it.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2018-01-10 at 03:24 AM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #925
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I'm sure it's just a mistake," Emma said to the sorceress, "I'm betting they were talking about some other Ophelia. Um, wait, is there another Ophelia that goes to this school? I still haven't met everyone here yet."

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Luck (+1), no other mods. Not wasting what few powers I have left to try and counter a +7.

26. - Top - End - #926

"I'm sure it's just a mistake," Emma said to the sorceress, "I'm betting they were talking about some other Ophelia. Um, wait, is there another Ophelia that goes to this school? I still haven't met everyone here yet."

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Luck (+1), no other mods. Not wasting what few powers I have left to try and counter a +7.
    I don't believe so.... Ophelia remarks.

You think I would have heard a. Oh your name's the same. She pointed out.

"So... Um... Why are you guys talking about recruiting Ophelia?" Athena says, simply walking up to one of the girls.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (-1)
    "Ew, buzz off creep." One of them remarked, hiding her chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Alice had been pretty confused when Ophelia insisted she wasn't joining the cheerleaders. Where the heck was the rumor Lissa heard coming from, then? Well, the cheerleaders, duh, but why? Were they lying for some reason, or did they actually think she was joining? Well, if there was one thing Alice definitely knew how to do, it was spy on the cheerleaders. And while she was normally just trying to see them, not hear them, some of her usual spots could do that too.

Still, perhaps the one that involved a stepladder was not the best choice.

She tumbled to the ground with a thud, little cartoon birds circling her head, and lay there for a moment. When she started to regain her senses though, she heard a voice from a not-too-distant room she wouldn't have thought to check, saying something interesting...

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Strong Luck +1, Accident-Prone +2, Peeping Tom +2 = +5 total.
    Alice however alerts that voice, who stops her secrets to ask.

"Hey.... Who's there?" She remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Samantha texted and emailed her way through lunch. An email to the cheerleading coach to confirm when tryouts ended (supposedly asking for a friend who's perfect for the squad, while making it clear they're not cheerleader material, to try and get the coach to let her know tryouts were over so her friend unfortunately couldn't join), a few texts to some friends and friends of friends in the squad, as well as on various sports teams, to contact both cheerleaders and their significant others to try and get even a bit of information out of them (especially if she could contact enough people that she could get conflicting stories from a few of them if it turned out to be some kind of conspiracy to recruit Ophelia without her knowing), and Samantha was much more well-informed than she was before.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong roll 1+Connections 2 (contacting cheerleading coach)+School Queen 2 (contacting several students tangentially related)+Honor Student 2 (planning things out in a way that asking this of some people and that of others would make it easier to find conflicting stories, or get confirmation that tryouts are over, or what have you)=+7.

EDIT: Honor Student is more of a stretch than I thought, and +7 is probably enough on its own, and if it's +5 I don't wanna waste Graceful on it.
    The cheerleading coach, actually does mention that while most tryouts are very early in the year, anyone can try once a year to join the team.

Everything you're hearing, suggest that the cheerleaders think Ophelia's joining.

What does Sam do?

27. - Top - End - #927
    Titan in the Playground

Athena raises an eyebrow. ”Creep? I’m a girl, and was simply asking a question. Creep implies that I was stalking or otherwise behaving inappropriately.”

Show

28. - Top - End - #928

Athena raises an eyebrow. ”Creep? I’m a girl, and was simply asking a question. Creep implies that I was stalking or otherwise behaving inappropriately.”
    "I've seen the way you look at Ophelia." One of the more observant girls comments.

"And the way you look at Alice!" One of the less observant girls adds unhelpfully.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Titan in the Playground

The cheerleading coach, actually does mention that while most tryouts are very early in the year, anyone can try once a year to join the team.

Everything you're hearing, suggest that the cheerleaders think Ophelia's joining.

What does Sam do?
    Spoiler: Text to Ophelia
    Show
    Cheerleaders think ur tryin out. Most tryouts r early, but anyone can try 1/yr.

R U trying out?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #930

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Spoiler: Text to Ophelia
    Show
    Cheerleaders think ur tryin out. Most tryouts r early, but anyone can try 1/yr.

R U trying out?
    Spoiler: Ophelia's text
    Show

What? No? What ever gave them that impression?