New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread XI: Jeb startled the Witch!

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Squish View Post
    Also, it's quite annoying that we have all these mods and updates, and yet nobody's thought of adding paint. I'm not asking for much, just the ability to change the color of a single side of a block.
    Extra Utilities has your solution. Wood and stone in sixteen different colors, and each color you can customize on a 256 bit color scheme.

EDIT: I kinda sorta broke IndustrialCraft2. By 'broke' I mean 3,200 EU/t. And worst of all, it's vertically scalable. If you have the resources, of course.
    Last edited by ShneekeyTheLost; 2013-08-10 at 11:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    Extra Utilities has your solution. Wood and stone in sixteen different colors, and each color you can customize on a 256 bit color scheme.
    He wants to paint individual sides, like a block that's red wood on one side, yellow on the opposite side, and then blue on the other sides. Actually, one could do that with Buildcraft's Facades- you build a pipe structure, and then put the facade of the block you want on the side you want. It'll even work inside corners, too.

Sorry for the garbage on this image, this was just something I had were I show off the thing. The floor was made out of Sandy Brick Facades (the Sandy Brick being from Railcraft) but the wall of the inside of the staircase is made out of Gold Block Facades. I do think some of the Microblock mods do a better job of doing this sort of thing, but I'm too busy messing around with everything else to give it a try.
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2013-08-11 at 02:45 AM. Reason: MUST! CLOSE! PARENTHESIS!
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Titan in the Playground

Also the new Forge Multipart has functionality comparable to this. Basically, it is a microblock API. Which all other mods can hook into. Easily.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Titan in the Playground

Details Shneeky, details! Honestly, I'm always curious on how to get absurd amounts of power.

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Triaxx View Post
    Details Shneeky, details! Honestly, I'm always curious on how to get absurd amounts of power.
    Details to be found here.

Mind you, this is a stupidly expensive build. Something like nine one-chamber reactors, all the components, all the buses (something like eighteen fuzzy buses, nine import and nine export), and let's not forget a half a stack of Uranium for the quad cells... all that for one quarter of a segment.

But yea, 3,200EU/t per segment is pretty nice.

Gets a lot better if you play with Gregtech, because they don't require all those Dense Copper Plates for the quad uranium cells, and you can use Plutonium if you increase the number of cooling towers. One segment of Plutonium cell CRCS reactors ought to beat out a Fusion Reactor's power output. And that's just one segment.

EDIT: The enormity of the last statement just hit me. This build is more economical WITH GregTech installed. I... I feel like a man who has broken the laws of thermodynamics. I mean, sure, Takahashi was a cute trick to bring an otherwise worthless class into the realm of 'one trick pony that at least has a chance of getting his trick to work', but this... what have I done?
    Last edited by ShneekeyTheLost; 2013-08-11 at 03:26 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Ettin in the Playground

Gets a lot better if you play with Gregtech, because they don't require all those Dense Copper Plates for the quad uranium cells, and you can use Plutonium if you increase the number of cooling towers. One segment of Plutonium cell CRCS reactors ought to beat out a Fusion Reactor's power output. And that's just one segment.

EDIT: The enormity of the last statement just hit me. This build is more economical WITH GregTech installed. I... I feel like a man who has broken the laws of thermodynamics. I mean, sure, Takahashi was a cute trick to bring an otherwise worthless class into the realm of 'one trick pony that at least has a chance of getting his trick to work', but this... what have I done?
    I was going to point that out, and then you beat me to the punch!
    LGBTA+itP

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Firbolg in the Playground

I have two issues that still need to be addressed:
    One, I need a system for lighting the interior of the ship. I tried half-buried lanterns in the pillars, but that doesn't work (apparently half-blocks completely block light). Torches would work, but don't fit the theme. If there were some sort of paper lantern, that would be great, but I don't know of any.

Two, I still need a way to color the exterior of the ship, at least in some parts, because right now it just looks boring. The top two full decks and all the half-decks need to be green, and if possible, some gold detailing.

Edit: Lighting's resolved, I realized I could put redstone lamps at the bottom of pillars.
    Last edited by Admiral Squish; 2013-08-11 at 07:10 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Barbarian in the Playground

In relevant discussion, are steel bees in the Unleashed pack? I can't find them in NEI.
    Last edited by The Underlord; 2013-08-11 at 06:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuulvheysoon
    The Underlord, you are clearly awesome.
    Current avatar by TinyMushroom
    Online gaming stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steam profile: Triginomicon
    Smite IGN:JoJoMCFroYo

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Titan in the Playground

Awesome, aside one thing: You forgot that you don't need a gap to keep the Fiber Cables from connecting. Fiber cables can be painted.

You can stack them from bedrock to the ceiling of the world and make a fusion reactor look like an AAA battery.

UU-Matter can make Uranium right? If so, then congratulations. You've just kicked Solar Power to the curb as self-sustaining energy.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Troll in the Playground

UU-Matter can make Uranium right?
    Unless they've just now added a recipe for that, no. I have heard legends of the before-times long ago where there was a uranium recipe, but that's been long gone. There's a(n?) UU-Matter recipe for Plutonium in Gregtech, but it requires Uranium Dust.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Titan in the Playground

Might be one of the hidden recipes. I haven't ever actually made a single piece of UU-Matter.

12. - Top - End - #1302

So, the ship is completely done, except for the masts that can't be copied. I just need a mod to double it. I already marked the area that needs to be copied with a pair of quartz blocks.

The server seems to be strangely quiet the last few days.
    Last edited by Admiral Squish; 2013-08-12 at 11:34 AM.
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Ettin in the Playground

So is there any dark sun mod for this game (High mortality rate, bone weapons, iron as rare as Minecraft diamonds, and villages with gladiator pits)?
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Titan in the Playground

Not sure about the villager thing, but try out Terrafirma Craft.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Closed Account

BTW most of what your looking for, though the villager thing and bone thing aren't in. Very high mortality rates if you don't know what you're doing, and the iron smelting recipe was changed to get you nuggets, which decreases the availability of iron until you have a zombie farm going.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Bugbear in the Playground

Server bug just ate all the nice things in my ender chest :( I think it may have something to do with worldgroups, as I did get killed and had to jump back to HC2.
    PS, can we have working beds in HC now? The not-working beds was a workaround that's no longer needed.
    Last edited by Ogremindes; 2013-08-14 at 06:52 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1307

It occurs to me that I've still never found a mushroom island biome...
    Last edited by Admiral Squish; 2013-08-14 at 08:18 PM.
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Troll in the Playground

My advice for finding a Mushroom Biome is to start swimming. Or maybe find someone to give you access to /seed. It's bring your own trees, though, unless you like mining stone with your fists until you hit a mine shaft. Other than that, it's smooth and easy.
    ---

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    My advice for finding a Mushroom Biome is to start swimming.
    Boats are faster than swimming, and after you crash it you can use the wreckage to make a wooden pick. Still probably best to bring a sapling or several, though.

20. - Top - End - #1310

... Tiny Pigmen in the Nether hijacked my portal.

Been playing Unleashed for a few days now and quite enjoying it (miss quite a few things from Redpower tho) and was in the nether looking for glow stone and Quartz when i made my way back to my bunker (what else do you build in a Ghast filled environment)

There were 2 tiny pigmen wandering about that i had not seen before and when i walked through the Portal i now am in the middle of a Jungle/forest a long way from anywhere not that far but still alarming to turn up a long distance away from your base.

Have been really enjoying Dartcraft and its Infusions
    Last edited by Leon; 2013-08-14 at 11:12 PM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Ogre in the Playground

Do we have a 1.6 server yet?

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Titan in the Playground

So, I have a question. Can I use MultiMC with the Feed the Beast launcher? I want to try out the new mods, but I don't want to wait for 1.6 to become official.

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    Boats are faster than swimming, and after you crash it you can use the wreckage to make a wooden pick. Still probably best to bring a sapling or several, though.
    I prefer swimming because, with all the water you're going through, sooner or later you'll run into a lily pad.

So, I have a question. Can I use MultiMC with the Feed the Beast launcher? I want to try out the new mods, but I don't want to wait for 1.6 to become official.
    I believe you can just use the "Import from FTB Launcher" from MultiMC's Create New Instance button, but I personally just have all my modded stuff through the FTB Launcher, the GitP server through MultiMC, and the latest vanilla stuff through the official launcher.
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2013-08-15 at 08:54 PM.
    ---

24. - Top - End - #1314

NecromancerGuy

Well, it looks like I will be on a forced hiatus from minecraft, my parents got me a new computer over the summer (Asus running Windows 8) and it seems to be incapable of cooperating with minecraft. I've downloaded the game from the site with no mods or anything similar and run it. In the development console tab I get the following:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Code:
    Unexpected exception initializing textured panel
    javax.imageio.IIOException: Can't get input stream from URL!
    	at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
    	at net.minecraft.launcher.ui.TexturedPanel.<init>(TexturedPanel.java:21)
    	at net.minecraft.launcher.ui.LauncherPanel.<init>(LauncherPanel.java:32)
    	at net.minecraft.launcher.Launcher.<init>(Launcher.java:64)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at net.minecraft.bootstrap.Bootstrap.startLauncher(Bootstrap.java:240)
    	at net.minecraft.bootstrap.Bootstrap.execute(Bootstrap.java:124)
    	at net.minecraft.bootstrap.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:381)
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Logan (The system cannot find the file specified)
    	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
    	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    	at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
    	... 11 more

at net.minecraft.launcher.ui.LauncherPanel.createDirtInterface(LauncherPanel.java:63)
    	at net.minecraft.launcher.ui.LauncherPanel.createInterface(LauncherPanel.java:38)
    	at net.minecraft.launcher.ui.LauncherPanel.<init>(LauncherPanel.java:33)
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Logan (The system cannot find the file specified)
    	... 13 more

Launcher 1.2.1 (through bootstrap 5) started on windows...
    Current time is Aug 15, 2013 9:05:56 PM
    System.getProperty('os.name') == 'Windows 8'
    System.getProperty('os.version') == '6.2'
    System.getProperty('os.arch') == 'x86'
    System.getProperty('java.version') == '1.7.0_25'
    System.getProperty('java.vendor') == 'Oracle Corporation'
    System.getProperty('sun.arch.data.model') == '32'
    Loaded 1 profile(s); selected 'Nuclear_Dump'
    Refreshing auth...
    Logging in with access token
    Delta time to compare resources: 400 ms 
    Download job 'Resources' skipped as there are no files to download
    Job 'Resources' finished successfully

If I hit play again I get what is (as far as I can tell) essentially the same thing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Code:
    	at net.minecraft.launcher.ui.LauncherPanel.<init>(LauncherPanel.java:32)
    	... 11 more

at net.minecraft.launcher.ui.LauncherPanel.createDirtInterface(LauncherPanel.java:63)
    	at net.minecraft.launcher.ui.LauncherPanel.createInterface(LauncherPanel.java:38)
    	at net.minecraft.launcher.ui.LauncherPanel.<init>(LauncherPanel.java:33)
    	... 13 more

Launcher 1.2.1 (through bootstrap 5) started on windows...
    Current time is Aug 15, 2013 9:05:56 PM
    System.getProperty('os.name') == 'Windows 8'
    System.getProperty('os.version') == '6.2'
    System.getProperty('os.arch') == 'x86'
    System.getProperty('java.version') == '1.7.0_25'
    System.getProperty('java.vendor') == 'Oracle Corporation'
    System.getProperty('sun.arch.data.model') == '32'
    Loaded 1 profile(s); selected 'Nuclear_Dump'
    Refreshing auth...
    Logging in with access token
    Delta time to compare resources: 400 ms 
    Download job 'Resources' skipped as there are no files to download
    Job 'Resources' finished successfully
    Getting syncinfo for selected version
    Queueing library & version downloads
    Download job 'Version & Libraries' started (8 threads, 19 files)
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Finished downloading C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.2\1.6.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    Job 'Version & Libraries' finished successfully
    Launching game
    Looking for old natives to clean up...
    Unpacking natives to C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.2\1.6.2-natives-5607222490183647
    Launching in C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
    Running C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M -Djava.library.path=C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.2\1.6.2-natives-5607222490183647 -cp C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.2\1.6.2.jar net.minecraft.client.main.Main --username Nuclear_Dump --session token:6af3dae84bbb46cc836185c1c7a9a391:505372f2aec64bc18b44e1459d906454 --version 1.6.2 --gameDir C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft --assetsDir C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets
    Client> 2013-08-15 21:11:03 [CLIENT] [INFO] Setting user: Nuclear_Dump
    Client> 2013-08-15 21:11:03 [CLIENT] [INFO] (Session ID is token:6af3dae84bbb46cc836185c1c7a9a391:505372f2aec64bc18b44e1459d906454)
    Client> java.lang.NullPointerException
    Client> 	at java.io.Reader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    Client> 	at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    Client> 	at la.<init>(SourceFile:15)
    Client> 	at la.<clinit>(SourceFile:9)
    Client> 	at kt.g(SourceFile:37)
    Client> 	at kq.g(SourceFile:15)
    Client> 	at kz.<clinit>(SourceFile:27)
    Client> 	at ats.<init>(SourceFile:201)
    Client> 	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:83)
    Client> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    Client> 	at bt.<clinit>(SourceFile:7)
    Client> 	at yb.v(SourceFile:495)
    Client> 	at kz.a(SourceFile:139)
    Client> 	at kz.c(SourceFile:85)
    Client> 	at yb.<clinit>(SourceFile:310)
    Client> 	at aqw.<clinit>(SourceFile:362)
    Client> 	at kz.a(SourceFile:122)
    Client> 	at kz.<clinit>(SourceFile:55)
    Client> 	at ats.<init>(SourceFile:201)
    Client> 	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:83)
    Client> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    Client> 	at java.io.Reader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    Client> 	at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    Client> 	at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.readLines(IOUtils.java:986)
    Client> 	at bu.<init>(SourceFile:26)
    Client> 	at bu.<clinit>(SourceFile:19)
    Client> 	... 10 more
    Game ended with bad state (exit code 1)
    Ignoring visibility rule and showing launcher due to a game crash
    Deleting C:\Users\Logan!\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.2\1.6.2-natives-5607222490183647

Anyone run into similar problems/know how to make it work?
    Long-form Sig

25. - Top - End - #1315

Quick web search suggests that you have an ! in your windows username, which java doesn't like.
    Last edited by Ogremindes; 2013-08-15 at 09:18 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1316

NecromancerGuy

My minecraft username is "Nuclear_Dump", any idea where the ! would be coming from?
    Long-form Sig

27. - Top - End - #1317

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Avenger View Post
    My minecraft username is "Nuclear_Dump", any idea where the ! would be coming from?
    Windows username "C:\Users\Logan!..."

28. - Top - End - #1318

NecromancerGuy

Ha, how did I miss that? also, how did that ! get there if I didn't put it in when I made the account? time to deal with it...
    Edit: Also, thanks Ogremindes
    Last edited by Astral Avenger; 2013-08-15 at 09:23 PM.
    Long-form Sig

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Titan in the Playground

Ah. That makes sense. I don't do vanilla, so I'm only worried about the mods.

Thanks for the info.

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    I prefer swimming because, with all the water you're going through, sooner or later you'll run into a lily pad.
    I don't believe I've ever seen a lily pad out in the ocean, though, unless I was nearing shore or a swamp. Boats suck for navigating rivers and swamplands, but the open seas are fine.