New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIV: Boots on Hooves / Bikinis on Top

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    "So when i say 'You're not from around here' That's true in more ways then one..." *he tilts his head* A thousand years? Probably more then i can tell you about in that case. At any rate, there's a road near by but uhhh ponies seem---Nevermind. Not important. Follow me if you will. *trots in the direction of the road*
    Leo follows behind, checking to make sure the Hullabaloo is still breathing every so often. "Does this road lead to where... Lets see, what was her name again? Amm- No, that's not it... Begins with a C, I think..."

ooc: And I have to go for the night, school and physical therapy tomorrow
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Leo follows behind, checking to make sure the Hullabaloo is still breathing every so often. "Does this road lead to where... Lets see, what was her name again? Amm- No, that's not it... Begins with a C, I think..."

ooc: And I have to go for the night, school and physical therapy tomorrow
    Celestia? Princess of the Sun? Her castle is up on a mountain. Hanging right off the side of it in fact. But good luck seeing her. She is responsible for keeping the sun moving across the sky, you know. *Looks over at the mare again* She looks kinda young. Where the hay are her parents? and why is she shaking like that. I mean there's some CRAZY stuff going on around here, but damn she looks shattered!
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

3. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

Hullabaloo: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts here they are all standing in a row!

4. - Top - End - #844
    Banned

Woah, there. Lead pipes? Fine red mist? I thought we moved the Noir to it's own thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Curses. Now I'm tempted to do this art thing myself. And I can't draw for real.
    Neither could Thanqol. He had coordination, so he could mostly make the shapes he wanted, but there was no internal consistency between sizes and line choice, etc.

And now, Thanqol is better on a tablet than I am. It took him a month and a half to go from "good for you, you're trying" to "I admire your compositional choices". That's "hey hey, your first job!" to "huh, I didnt think starting your own business in this market would work as well as it has for you".

I am positive that, if you find drawing fun, you'll make crazy strides in skill and technique. The hardest part is someone telling you what you did wrong. Which is, admittedly, very hard. For me it is, at least.

Give it a go, Grif. You will lose time, and maybe your temper. But you never have to show us your work if you aren't proud of it, and if you are, you'll feel so good putting pencil to parchment and cranking stuff out.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Bugbear in the Playground

I am not 100% sure on what is going on with this airship battle, but I want in on it! Don't have a pony to call my own yet, so I'm just gonna do what I normally do in such a situation and wing it as I go.

All that said, let us show all of these ponies the wonder of the Eternal Party! Pink One reinforcements have arrived!

______

On a side note, I am just curious about some of the things I've seen on this thread. Where does the cowboy hat thing come from, and why do they protect from cuteness? Also, with the Pink One, is she lying in rest like Cthulhu, or active? If resting, can we throw her a slumber party?

6. - Top - End - #846

The pictures look nice but it's taking a long time. I can't draw on the tablet, the few horrible pictures that turned out continuously reminds me of it. So my current process is, pencil line drawing, revision (vigorous erasing), then marker inking, scan, now build vector lines over it, tweaking...more tweaking, save to png, open in photoshop, touch up, and then lastly save final files and resizing.

I need to find better ways to build up a decent smooth line structure.

esper, I uploaded to wrong icon image, that one is crooked, the correct, slightly compressed icon image is loaded now.
    Last edited by Kairaven; 2011-07-11 at 02:20 AM.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

7. - Top - End - #847
    Troll in the Playground

Confound these ponies, they drive me to insomnia

Celestia? Princess of the Sun? Her castle is up on a mountain. Hanging right off the side of it in fact. But good luck seeing her. She is responsible for keeping the sun moving across the sky, you know. *Looks over at the mare again* She looks kinda young. Where the hay are her parents? and why is she shaking like that. I mean there's some CRAZY stuff going on around here, but damn she looks shattered!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Hullabaloo: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts here they are all standing in a row!
    Leo grins. "Oh, Celestia will take the time to see me. I'm here on official business, representing the Sol Society. As for the girl, I'm not sure, she was like this when I found her. It just wouldn't do to leave her in the middle of a field, now would it?" He follows after in the song. "Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head."

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    I am not 100% sure on what is going on with this airship battle, but I want in on it! Don't have a pony to call my own yet, so I'm just gonna do what I normally do in such a situation and wing it as I go.

All that said, let us show all of these ponies the wonder of the Eternal Party! Pink One reinforcements have arrived!

______

On a side note, I am just curious about some of the things I've seen on this thread. Where does the cowboy hat thing come from, and why do they protect from cuteness? Also, with the Pink One, is she lying in rest like Cthulhu, or active? If resting, can we throw her a slumber party?
    The cowboy hat thing came from a double-blind* independent* study** that determined that cowboys, despite wearing funny clothes, being bow-legged and talking like illiterates, rated medium to high on the Bad-Ass scale. Bad-Assery directly belays the effects of Silly, a quantum ailment which is, theoretically, terminal. It's big symptoms resemble insanity, but with a very cartoonish bent.

Only one being has ever actually caught The Silly, and that is Grif. And as Grif is still alive, we are kind of guestimating.

*not really.

** Actually, it's DBC fiat.

9. - Top - End - #849
    Titan in the Playground

Confound these ponies, they drive me to insomnia

Leo grins. "Oh, Celestia will take the time to see me. I'm here on official business, representing the Sol Society. As for the girl, I'm not sure, she was like this when I found her. It just wouldn't do to leave her in the middle of a field, now would it?" He follows after in the song. "Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head."
    Hullabaloo: Give 'em a twist, a flick of the wrist is what the showman said!
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-07-11 at 02:45 AM.

10. - Top - End - #850

Nightscream bristles at the mention of the Sol Society. Damn all you sun lovers. A pony like me was built for the night. Its cool, quiet and dark. Plus, once the night hits, my pelt and my companions magic make me damn near invisible. *He looks back at Leo and grins, his mouth full of way more teeth then a pony should have* You're all crazy I say. To much time in the sun has fried and shriveled your brains. *a small town comes into view* Ah! there we go! So what do you plan to do with the crazed one? Besides a sing-a-long *he groans*

IN unrelated news! i managed to convert a room full of people to bronydom at the last party i was at. Ponies: The Anthology Sealed the deal. Tack 4 more up for me
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

11. - Top - End - #851
    Troll in the Playground

{table=Head]Rank\Pony|Applejack|Fluttershy|Pinkie Pie|Rainbow Dash|Rarity|Twilight Sparkle
    1|05|09|01|03|04|07
    2|01|02|03|11|03|09
    3|03|07|05|01|07|06
    4|06|06|09|04|03|01
    5|05|02|08|04|05|05
    6|09|03|03|06|07|01
    [/table]

1st = 10 pts., 2nd = 8 pts., 3rd = 6 pts., 4th = 4 pts., 5th = 2 pts., 6th = 0 pts.

Twilight Sparkle - 192 pts.
    Fluttershy - 176 pts.
    Rainbow Dash - 148 pts.
    Rarity - 128 pt.
    Pinkie Pie - 116 pts.
    Applejack - 116 pts.

Thanks to: Anarion, AThousandWords, Atreyu the Masked Llama, cycoris, Darkmyst, darthbobcat, erikun, Gamerlord, Grif, HalfTangible, Inigo Montoya, Kurgan, Lex-Kat, Lix Lorn, mikeejimbo, Moon_Called, OrchestraHc, PhantomFox, Pheehelm, Raz_Fox, Rebelhero, ScionoftheVoid, Shadowydragon, SiuiS, the_druid_droid, Titanium Fox, Trixie, Vent Reynolt, Welf, & WJMill for contributing.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-07-11 at 12:31 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

12. - Top - End - #852
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

The cowboy hat thing came from a double-blind* independent* study** that determined that cowboys, despite wearing funny clothes, being bow-legged and talking like illiterates, rated medium to high on the Bad-Ass scale. Bad-Assery directly belays the effects of Silly, a quantum ailment which is, theoretically, terminal. It's big symptoms resemble insanity, but with a very cartoonish bent.

Only one being has ever actually caught The Silly, and that is Grif. And as Grif is still alive, we are kind of guestimating.

*not really.

The logic is impeccable! Not mere fiat!

... and those chart results make me a sad panda.

There there, AJ, I love you. You too, Pinkie, who I was expecting to rank higher than tied for 5th.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-11 at 02:56 AM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

13. - Top - End - #853
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Hullabaloo: Give 'em a twist, a flick of the wrist is what the showman said!
    Nightscream bristles at the mention of the Sol Society. Damn all you sun lovers. A pony like me was built for the night. Its cool, quiet and dark. Plus, once the night hits, my pelt and my companions magic make me damn near invisible. *He looks back at Leo and grins, his mouth full of way more teeth then a pony should have* You're all crazy I say. To much time in the sun has fried and shriveled your brains. *a small town comes into view* Ah! there we go! So what do you plan to do with the crazed one? Besides a sing-a-long *he groans*
    "Every ball you throw will make me rich." Leo grins back, his own mouth filled with fangs. "Seems someone else has taken our name, you shouldn't have heard of it before... We don't worship the sun, in fact those that want longer days are some of our foes. We make sure that day and night remain day and night, and happen when they should. And I intend to find somewhere safe to leave her, then go on my way." He bows slightly to the strange pony, being sure Hullabaloo doesn't fall off. "That said, thank you for your help, hopefully I can return the favor before you leave." He turns towards the town, humming the song to accompany Hullabaloo's lyrics if she pics them up again.

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #854
    Colossus in the Playground

In other news, I think several things. One, is that for a pony name, me wizard is going to be Starry Notions. I like the sound, and the other contexts o ly work if you come at them obliquely.
    Starry Notions... Solid name, I like it! Grand, hubristic, and airy. I'll edit that into the Old Stories.

I'm bringing this up to see what the general feel is for other folks; this is, essentially, a revamp of a Mary Sue character. I think it's worthwhile because this character is more a plot device than an actual important character, but I'm an arm-chair when it comes to telling stories for other people. I care about what *I* want to read/write, 99% of the time.

So what say you? Pony learns pony magic, goes to study with deer, with buffalo, with griffons, with other ponies. Has adventures on the way. Sound legit?
    [/color]
    Sounds legit! There's a whole lot you can do with Hubris as a theme in that situation.

Curses. Now I'm tempted to do this art thing myself. And I can't draw for real.
    Yo. Check it. Day 4 and now day 52. It's literally amazing what some practise and determination can do for you.

Neither could Thanqol. He had coordination, so he could mostly make the shapes he wanted, but there was no internal consistency between sizes and line choice, etc.

And now, Thanqol is better on a tablet than I am. It took him a month and a half to go from "good for you, you're trying" to "I admire your compositional choices". That's "hey hey, your first job!" to "huh, I didnt think starting your own business in this market would work as well as it has for you".
    *Feels like Scootaloo overhearing Rainbow Dash saying she's cool*

I am positive that, if you find drawing fun, you'll make crazy strides in skill and technique. The hardest part is someone telling you what you did wrong. Which is, admittedly, very hard. For me it is, at least.

Give it a go, Grif. You will lose time, and maybe your temper. But you never have to show us your work if you aren't proud of it, and if you are, you'll feel so good putting pencil to parchment and cranking stuff out.[/color]
    It's true! Drawing, at this point for me, is more like playing a video game than actual work. It's addictive and fun and I'm regularly going way over my minimum one-piece-a-day level.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    The pictures look nice but it's taking a long time. I can't draw on the tablet, the few horrible pictures that turned out continuously reminds me of it. So my current process is, pencil line drawing, revision (vigorous erasing), then marker inking, scan, now build vector lines over it, tweaking...more tweaking, save to png, open in photoshop, touch up, and then lastly save final files and resizing.

I need to find better ways to build up a decent smooth line structure.

esper, I uploaded to wrong icon image, that one is crooked, the correct, slightly compressed icon image is loaded now.
    Fortunately, I seem to have had the advantage of not having any habits to break when I switched to the tablet, and now I prefer it immensely to doing stuff by hand. If nothing else, ctrl-Z is the most useful feature in the universe. Sometimes I reflexively think it when I, say, drop something.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-07-11 at 03:58 AM.

15. - Top - End - #855

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Which reminds me, what's this airship thing anyway?
    You think that we know?

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Airship Stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show

*watches as the nightmares get giggled to nonexistence, the ones that get winged by the cupcakes seem to... have odd effects. The Socks continues firing on approach*

Raise the shield! Wait, you mean I've never expressed interest in any shielding device? Whatever, just get in range.

Void, your crazies are up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flock cackle's madly and rushes out the door, "...Where's Lyra? Nevermind, best not to ask. Shadow, guard the guest, I'm off to have some fun."

One of the crew is tapped on the shoulder, "Where do you keep the powder, and where is the biggest gun on the ship?"
    "Well, the quartermaster'll sort you out on the gunpowder an' the biggest gun is at the prow, but it's-"
    "Thanks!" Flock hollers over her shoulder as she runs off down the hallways.

A keg of powder strapped to her back and a few 'willing volunteers' comandeered along the way, Flock arrives at the largest gun on the Socks.
    "You get it up and running, I'll get the powder ready!"
    "Yes, miss, as you say, miss!"
    Flock's hooves crackle with grey sparks, windows to the world she is messenger to, pouring them into the gunpowder.
    "Miss? What are you doing?"
    Flock looks up, "We don't want use that sissy standard powder, now do we, boys?" She laughs briefly, "No, we're using Void powder. Be careful with it and get it set to fire at that bird thing. I need to see just how good this stuff is here, and there's no sense in firing at the ship where she waits."
    "..."
    "Is there a problem?" Flock's eyes flash with ebon flames, reminders of just why she was chosen as the Scion of the Void, "Or shall I make one?"
    "N-no, miss, no problem at all."

Flock looks down the length of the gun, looking right at the beast, before stepping to the side of it and raising a hoof over the black iron.
    "Stand back, try not to get your hooves near the fastening chains. And cover your ears, this is going to be LOUD!"
    A hoof falls to the gun, a spark of void energy through it to the powder, and the world pauses for a a moment.

*KABOOM*

"That almost took my leg off!
    ...Ready the next shot, boys!"
    Last edited by ScionoftheVoid; 2011-07-11 at 04:32 AM.

16. - Top - End - #856

Huh. I thought Pinkie Pie was more popular with the fandom generally. "Silly anon, that's not how you spell Pinkie Pie" and all that.
    A potent relic of the past. 'Tis said the wearer commands the wisdom of kings, and can see the unseeable.
    Like the grue lurking in your bedroom waiting for you to fall asleep.
    But perhaps some things are better left unseen...
    Dazzling avatar by Ceika

17. - Top - End - #857
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pheehelm View Post
    Huh. I thought Pinkie Pie was more popular with the fandom generally. "Silly anon, that's not how you spell Pinkie Pie" and all that.
    Tell me about it. I know I was the only one to rank Twilight as my #6. I feel so cold and alone.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

18. - Top - End - #858
    Troll in the Playground

Random picture contribution

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #859
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Spoiler
    Show

I like that artist's work. I'm tempted, in my fics, to use that Pink Lady as Applejack and co's Mom.

20. - Top - End - #860

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Who is the orange colt meant to be?
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

21. - Top - End - #861
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Absolutely no clue.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    My money is on an original character. Like the picture.
    Last edited by Welf; 2011-07-11 at 06:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

23. - Top - End - #863
    Troll in the Playground

I bet he's Big Macintosh's Siamese twin. They keep him in the attic most of the time; after all, the left twin is always evil.

Also, three new pages of Semper Fidelis and a facelift for the fight/chase scene.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...FE/edit?hl=en#
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-11 at 06:38 AM.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Titan in the Playground

Also, this tickled my funny bone for some reason.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I certainly snerked.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    So, It's A Dangerous Journey finished. I just got done reading the ending.

OHMANOHMANOHMAN

THAT WAS THE GREATEST FIC I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE
    [/chester]

If you haven't read it, go read it. Now.
    I second this. Absolutely.

I forgot that that skill idea came from pathfinder. I like that, and giving +1 hp/level for taking a level in your race's preferred class. I couldn't figure out how to do prestige classes at that point though. On one hoof, I prefer a lower power game, but on the other, most prestige classes grant options, rather than pure power. Do I lower prerequisites? Do I keep Em where they are and push back entry to the point where most games won't get there?
    PF's favoured class system is probably the best way to do if if you're going to, but we kicked favoured classes out the same time we did multiclassng restrictions. (For my campaign worlds, there are class restrictions based on species and sometimes culture; but they tend to be restrictions, but not absolutes.)

We are very much on the upper end of the power/optimisation scale. My rules boosted the weaker classes (e.g, the PHB noncasters) to bring them closer to the top tiers (as well as smacking down some of the worst abusable spells), and they way we play (mostly character classed enemies in moderate to larger numbers of combined arms with spell support) gives them ample chance to do their thing. (Current party is level 22. The pure Fighter, the Monk and the Fighter/Ranger/Deepwood Sniper/Crusader archer are capable of dealing out horrendous amounts of damage. The dragon boss they killed a week or two back - a maxed-out 40HD great wyrm - was a defiant 3, which meant she had four times her normal hit points (e.g. 3200) and she still only lasted about five rounds (and some of that was because of her Maximised, Tempest Dispelling Breath...))

I'm not sure what the rules for death are in pathfinder, but I actually like 4e's save or die mechanic. I'm pretty loose on death if I isn't important though, so I also like the Death Flag variant (except no one I play with like action points very much). I figure modern surgeons and dragons, when doing an adventure party, is all about making the characters into rockstars. Rockstars don't die quietly. They rock out until half the planet collapses on them, and save a kitten with their bodies under all the rubble. And survive long enough to tell the teachers what they named the kitty before going.
    Basically, PF death means you get two permenant negative energy levels when you come back, which can only be removed 1/week by a special casting of Restoration. So basically, in practise, death means you have a negative level for a week, which is far better than having to level down and all that entails; while still having some consequences.

Me, I treat my PCs like they are the protagonists in a TV series, which means that I probably won't kill them off without good reason. (The word "probably" is the most important one in that sentence.) And you never, ever, imply you won't kill the PCs when you're behind the screen, even if you know you won't. It's all about presenting "credible threat".

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS
    Could I get you to send me the gist of your Defiant template, mechanics-wise? It's an interesting idea, but I'd like to see how ya implement it.
    I'd have provided a link (I posted it up here once), but it seems that's gone, so forgive me pony thread, we shall return to your regular insanity mometarily:

Spoiler
    Show
    Defiant Monster Template

A Defiant creature is one that is extremely hard to kill. They cling to life (or unlife) with a tenacity unheard of by lesser creatures. The reasons are many. They may be chosen by destiny, favoured by some higher power, powered by some unspeakable ritual magic, driven by their sheer bloody-minded will to survive or they may simply be preternaturally fortunate.

The Defiant Template can be applied to any creature, hereafter referred to as the Base Creature. This template can be applied up to five times (or more if the party size is larger) as many times as you think you need (and it can even be applied on the fly.)

All statistics are as the base creature except:

HD: A Defiant creature always has maximum hit points. A Defiant creature’s hit points are divided into blocks, with the base creature’s maximum hit points forming the first block. For each time this template is taken, it gains an additional block of hit points equal to it’s maximum hit points. When one block is reduced to 0, damage transfers immediately to the next one.

These are not temporary hit points and are treated as regular hit points; if the creature’s Constitution is reduced (or any other stat that applies to it’s hit points), the base and the blocks are all reduced accordingly. Effects that reduce a creature’s hit points to 0 or 1 (e.g. Harm, suffocation) instead reduce the current block’s hit points to 0 or 1. Effects which likewise function on current hit points only treat the current block’s hit points. The creature’s HD remain unaffected.

Defiant creature hit points are indicated with the format x+x, where x is the base creature’s maximum hit points, with each block being separated by the plus sign.

Temporary hit points are not counted as part of the blocks, i.e. the creatures only gets them once. They thus are not lost when a block is sacrificed, nor do they count as a block themselves (and so cannot be used with I Got Better). Temporary hits are listed first in stat blocks in the notation y+x+x.

Special Qualities: As the base creature plus the following special ability.
    I Got Better (Ex): Once per encounter per template application, if the Defiant creature fails a saving throw, it can reroll it’s save as a free action. Each time it uses a reroll, it takes a cumulative -1 penalty to attack rolls, skill and ability checks, opposed checks and saves.

At the end of it’s turn, as a Swift action, the Defiant creature can expend one full block of hit-points to negate any one negative condition, power, spell or other negative effect currently affecting it. This effect on the creature (only) ends immediately.

Any time the Defiant is subject to a non-hit-point-damaging effect that kills it outright or leaves it otherwise Confused, Cowering, Dazed, Helpless, Nauseated, Paralysed, Petrified (or similar), Polymorphed or Stunned, it may expend a full block of hit points to negate that portion of the effect.

A block of hit points expended by this power must be one that is completely undamaged.

CR +1 for each template application.

And it does work, for it's designed purpose, which is letting a monster (or even a small group of monsters!) survive a round or two longer. (Certainly for dealing with parties of 6 characters of mid-high optimisation.)

We now return you to your pony-related madness.

This image warrents a special mention:

Spoiler
    Show

See? Awesome. (Even if Spike is bigger than in my own personal fanon.)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-07-11 at 06:49 AM.

25. - Top - End - #865

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Oh, I'll get the bucket of fish heads!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    This image warrents a special mention:

Spoiler
    Show

See? Awesome. (Even if Spike is bigger than in my own personal fanon.)
    Yup, Rarity is definitely going to need to learn some yoga.

26. - Top - End - #866

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {table=Head]Rank\Pony|Applejack|Fluttershy|Pinkie Pie|Rainbow Dash|Rarity|Twilight Sparkle
    |05|09|01|03|04|07
    |01|02|03|11|03|09
    |03|07|05|01|07|06
    |06|06|09|04|03|01
    |05|02|08|04|05|05
    |09|03|03|06|07|01
    [/table]

1st = 10 pts., 2nd = 8 pts., 3rd = 6 pts., 4th = 4 pts., 5th = 2 pts., 6th = 0 pts.

Fluttershy - 176 pts.
    Rainbow Dash - 148 pts.
    Rarity - 128 pt.
    Pinkie Pie - 116 pts.
    Applejack - 116 pts.

Thanks to: Anarion, AThousandWords, Atreyu the Masked Llama, cycoris, Darkmyst, darthbobcat, erikun, Gamerlord, Grif, HalfTangible, Inigo Montoya, Kurgan, Lex-Kat, Lix Lorn, mikeejimbo, Moon_Called, OrchestraHc, PhantomFox, Pheehelm, Raz_Fox, Rebelhero, ScionoftheVoid, Shadowydragon, SiuiS, the_druid_droid, Titanium Fox, Trixie, Vent Reynolt, Welf, & WJMill for contributing.
    I'm kind of surprised at these findings myself. I would have figured that Rainbow Das would be either in first or second, Applejack would take the other spot, with the other four making up the rest of the pack. Hm. Lotta twilight love.

...Midnight? Did you rig it? :P
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ogre in the Playground

Aww, 36 hours above me without any ponies. Stupid real life. Thus, image dump, random stuff because I have to leave for the train in line 5 minutes and shouldn#t do this now edition.

Split in two spoiler boxes because the first one is wide screen.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

28. - Top - End - #868

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    I'm kind of surprised at these findings myself. I would have figured that Rainbow Das would be either in first or second, Applejack would take the other spot, with the other four making up the rest of the pack. Hm. Lotta twilight love.

...Midnight? Did you rig it? :P
    Nope! I forgot to vote, what with being kidnapped onto a pirate airship with my mom and girlfriend and all, but if I had it would have definitely been for Momma Twilight!

29. - Top - End - #869

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Nope! I forgot to vote, what with being kidnapped onto a pirate airship with my mom and girlfriend and all, but if I had it would have definitely been for Momma Twilight!
    ...D'awww. Too sweet. :3
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

30. - Top - End - #870
    Ettin in the Playground

Give it a go, Grif. You will lose time, and maybe your temper. But you never have to show us your work if you aren't proud of it, and if you are, you'll feel so good putting pencil to parchment and cranking stuff out.
    Bah, I'm going to need time. Sweet sweet time. As it is, 24 hours in a day is scarcely enough to draw, write AND keep real-life going at the same time. But okay, let's say I'm hypothetically interested in starting, what material should I get? (I'm leaning towards pencil sketches. At least I can doodle ponies while I'm bored.)

*not really.

Silly SiuiS, the Silly affects everyone. It just happens to manifest itself first in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    |05|09|01|03|04|07
    |01|02|03|11|03|09
    |03|07|05|01|07|06
    |06|06|09|04|03|01
    |05|02|08|04|05|05
    |09|03|03|06|07|01
    [/table]

Fluttershy - 176 pts.
    Rainbow Dash - 148 pts.
    Rarity - 128 pt.
    Pinkie Pie - 116 pts.
    Applejack - 116 pts.

Yay. The best pony obviously won. Also, the bribe to the judges was most certainly worth it. Everything according to plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Yo. Check it. Day 4 and now day 52. It's literally amazing what some practise and determination can do for you.

*Feels like Scootaloo overhearing Rainbow Dash saying she's cool*

It's true! Drawing, at this point for me, is more like playing a video game than actual work. It's addictive and fun and I'm regularly going way over my minimum one-piece-a-day level.
    I certainly check by your thread once in a while. Impressive work there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Welf View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Is it some sort of fanon that Celestia's mane is pink while she's a filly?
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-11 at 09:02 AM.