New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

Lylien - Lylien

As Lylien concentrated on sending the prayers to the fight above her senses focused on a different thing. She had always believed that there was power in words and concepts. But suddenly the written word got empowered. She decided to follow suit adding some of her own ideas to the mix. Bringing the joys of the text to everyone.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lylien 0 AP + 3 AP + 1 PAP from rollover
    0 AP Create Concept (Using Seed Chorus): Runecaster as the PrC in Player's guide to Faerun; Psionic Runecaster as the PrC in Player's guide to Faerun but changed as follows:

Requirements:
    Skills: Psicraft 8 ranks, Craft (calligraphy, gemcutting, metalworking, stonecarving, or woodcarving) 8 ranks.
    Feat: Inscribe Psionic Rune
    Psionics: Manifester level 5
    Patron Deity: Any from the Moon Pantheon

Any reference to caster level is changed to manifester level.

Powers Known: +1 level of existing class (all levels) this replaces Spells per day / Spells known

Rune Prices: All references to spell level are changed to power points when manifesting the power divided by two rounded up, all references to caster level are changed to manifester level.

Maximize (Psionic) Rune: Instead as if the effects of the Maximize Spell feat where added it works as if the effects of the Maximize power feat were added.

Inscribe (Psionic) Rune: works as Inscribe Rune but requires a 3rd manifester level, instead of divine spellcaster level.

0 AP Teach Populace (using runic stone): Runecasters (The PRC) and Psionic Runecasters gain the following ACF

"True" Runecaster / "True" Psionic Runecaster

Lose: Rune craft (+1, +2, +3), Rune power (+1, +2, +3), Runechant
    Gain: Truespeak as a class skill, Rune Incantations (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), Augment Rune Incantations

Rune Incatations function as incantations (from here) and can be inscribed as runes. A "true" runecaster needs to make the truenaming DC check associated with each incantation, i.e. truenaming the rune, when inscribing it. The cost of such a rune is it's incantation level x truenamer level. For the purpose of inscribing such runes only a "true" runecaster has a truenamer level equal to twice it's runecaster level.

A "true" runecaster gains access to 1st level rune incantations at level 1, to 2nd level rune incatations at level 2, to 3rd level rune incatations at level 5, to 4th level rune incatations at level 7, to 5th level rune incatations at level 9 and to 6th level rune incatations at level 10.

Augment Rune Incantations is gained at level 4, from this point onward a "true" runecaster can also treat twice his runecaster levels as his truenamer level for the purpose of augmenting his rune incantations.

3 AP + 1 PAP left
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-06-05 at 10:38 AM.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Kryokoli, the Crystalline Palace

Leaving Fenrir to once again handle the negotiations with the undead, the goddess of Winter removes her armor to repair it. Following her conflicts, she would be wise to ensure that her equipment is properly maintained. Wearing only the Mantle of Winter she begins to work on the chore herself as Ignus had taught her. Even if she had mortal servants she would not trust them with this task.

As she is busy repairing her armor, she happens to throw a glance at her icy body, more specifically at the scar underneath her left breast where the flame had once scarred her. Kryokoli stops her repairs as she runs a finger along the scar, trying hard to remember the pain that she had once felt. The heating searing through her flesh and the warmth of the blood that flowed from her wound were the last things she had ever felt. That was centuries ago.

Yet somewhere out there, someone had her heart. Its not as if Kryokoli had ever even given the thought of regaining her heart. Its removal was what had set her free. She had no doubt in her mind that if she asked her mother to retrieve her heart under the pretense that it would restore her, then Ignus would tear through the Playground and Void for it.

That night, as the Cosmic Mother's eye blinked, all mortals on the Playground, Underplayground and beyond had a fitful sleep. Those who do not sleep would have fitful visions instead. Unlike the other nightmares, all they would see was an all consuming darkness of oblivion. From within the darkness came a haunting lullaby.

"The Scorned Queen is in search of you,
    Looking for her Heart now,
    Have you heard the news?
    Maybe you stole it from her?
    I'll see if its true.

The Scorned Queen is in search of you,
    Have you heard the news?
    I was not the one she sought.
    Maybe it is you.

The Scorned Queen is in search of you,
    Have you heard the news?
    Who is it who stole my heart?
    I shall find you soon..."

As the lullaby would end, a cold hand would erupt from the darkness, digging deep into their chest and removing their hearts. Its at that moment that mortals would wake up screaming. Worst part is, the haunting lullaby would remain stuck in their heads.

Spoiler
    Show

Cosmic Mother:
    Use Phos Artifact: Winter on the Playground
    Use Oussia Artifact: Summer on the Underplayground

Kryokoli:
    Use Kryokoli's Wedding Ring: Pestilence: The Lullaby.

Kryokoli didn't care about her heart. But the fact that someone had something that belonged to her was unacceptable.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    The Visionary - Eucle, Yhrzallus, The Divinities Pantheon.

Eucle's many hands form around him shielding his divine body from the lazers and capturing the energy. He melts it and rearranges it turning the light into a bright spear that soon crackles with gramaric energy. It slowly solidifies into Bismuth and Wraithwood, still shining like shed light.

"Agreed brother."

Eucle raises the spear and strikes at the Time god's back. Driving it inwards. It stands there afixed for a moment before the prosperity god starts hitting it's end with the tetsubo and the hammer alternatively. At each hit of the concusive weapons the spear digs deeper making the rusted god's surface to open cracks.

Spoiler
    Show
    (2D6+29)[32] (34 + 2 + 1 + 8)

Free pestilence/mold land The Visionary's surface is now broken. The god will forever be scarred.
    The Visionary feels the pain of the Wealth God's rust, his great weapon finally charged he fires at the Wealth God. His body falling to the world below.

A rain of rusted metal falls upon the world below, the Great City crashing down in chunks onto the playground. Creating craters upon the world where they strike

Spoiler
    Show
    Using 15 points of his 30 spell pool.

(2D6+29)[32]

1 AP Mold Land Craters of the Elder

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

The Madhouse - Kerx, Shog, Grenzo

There is a sudden yet familiar jingle as over in the latest addition to the mad house, a jesters hat forms out of the polished black and white checkered floor.
    Soon after the rest of Valask's form begins melding out of the ground. Only the transformation stops forming short, about 3ft too short.
    Looking towards the gods is defiantly the mask of their newest member, however on this childlike body the mask not only covers his face but rests over the top half of his chest. Meanwhile his sleeve and pant legs flop about as they are way to long for his short limbs, leaving his feet and hands to be unseen as he comes running over!

"Ah haha, this wasn't here before." he says in an excited high pitch child's voice as he stumbles over his oversized clothing and begins excitedly trying to climb on Shog
    "Tell me a story uncle Grenzo, tell me more of that child's heart, ooh what games can we play later?

This newcomer seems to be a child version of Valask, his bells jingle wildly as his voice takes a tone of frustration.
    "What is this thing anyway!"
    He grumbles, his oversized hat flops about as he struggles to free his loose baggy clothing from some of Shogg's spikes.

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    2=5-3 Create Avatar - childlike Valask
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-05 at 01:08 PM.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground

Grenzo, Krex, Shog, child Valask - Madhouse
    Shog is Shog. Shog be right back. Shog go get some Shoglings for arena. Shog says before he puffs out from underneath the child creature climbing on him to his plane.

The Plane of Shog

You there, and you and you. Plus the fat one over there. We going to do some fighting. Shog says. The three selected Shoglings cheer while the queen remains silent just laying eggs. Shog teleports back with them.

Shog back. Shog bring three shoglings and a fat thing. Shog think they like breeders but bigger. Bigger than Shog but not move much. Shog think they do good. Shog gave them some rocks to throw though. Shog good to be climbed on again just don't touch Shog's meat. Shog get hungry when Shog watches fights to the death. Shog said. The Shoglings happily shove each other trying to get first in line to fight the Balor. The queen sits there with a bunch of rocks with eggs popping out from everywhere still. The eggs hatch quickly into small baby Shoglings that toddle around punching at each other with miniature claws.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ettin in the Playground

Grenzo, Lil Valask, Krex, Shog - Madhouse
    Grenzo burst into life at the mention of stories, enveloping the deities in the warm light of His bonfire and lulling them with the sound of a lively fire. He spoke calmly as images appeared within His fire, black shapes of a little girl leaving her home. "A story is desired? Very well, I'll tell you what My children tell their youth! You see, there was a child once...a child like you, young one. Her mother loved her very much but didn't want her to leave her home, trying to protect her from the dangers of the world by keeping her home. But we all know you can't keep youth locked away to rot, they need the freedom.
    So then she broke free of her bonds and explored the lands to the north, what's now known as Stoxia. But she didn't get her mom's permission. This is where I enter the story, whispering in her ear about the danger's of leaving home without her mother's knowledge. Every good story needs a moral, though, so I stole her heart. Where it is no one knows!"

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Kerx simply observed as a great big balor stepped into the arena, fang and claw gnashing as it swung it's great and forey chain whip around with a mighty roar.

The Divinities

"Well! That was rather quick!" Said Ahn with an air of disappointment as he saw the Visionary fall, himself hanging in the Void.

"What now then?" He said as he looked over at TukTuk.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ettin in the Playground

Realm of Dreams Rosian, Xelnirov, Simdred

A big bulky man emerges from the forest, he is wearing an armor not unlike the one worn by Simdred but his is dark blue, so dark to almost be black, he lacks the spidery ornaments at his back instead carrying furs and scales. The pelts are in many colors and give him an outlandish appearance. His face is uncovered, except for a black devilish mempo, and his head is bald as an egg sporting some scars with pride. In his hands there is a weapon, much simpler than the one carried by Simdred lacking a visor or any other complement. The gun though has seen good use, and is enveloped in fine black fur. He moves, every step taken carefully like a hunter approaching a wounded prey, a beast that may lash at any moment.

Sestra. He nods towards Simdred still keeping her eyes on Rosian. You vouch?

Simdred raises an eyebrow, looks at Xelnirov and Rosian alternatively and finally nods.

Say it. No trickery.

Yes brother, I vouch for Rosian.

Good enough. He turns towards Rosian and examines him warily. Will you share camp and break fast?

Godsfought - Bobby, Ur, Grim

Ur holds one of his guns on one hand in the other he carries the jarred brain. He nods towards Bobby and signals what appears to be an entrance to the mazelike tomb.

The Visionary - Eucle, Ask

Eucle shrugs the gods dying stertors his rusty armour whistling with intensity upon taking the laser's hit. He stands there upon the falling god and walks. He moves towards the place where his daughter was kept. The walls and gates holding her are destroyed with his touch, rusted away into dust. When he sees her he lets his anger be overcome by sorrow. Ask has been fully turned into metal. Changed by the Visionary's touch. She stands there immobile, with her hands raised towards him and a troubled smirk on her face. His daughter is gone.

He touches her and under his touch she is turned to dusty rust. Carefully he collects it encasing the redish substance on an hourglass he crafts from the Visionary's still uncorrored flesh. He studies the new contraption and makes it turn, time rippling as he does, he smiles there is still some of her daughter's unconcerned disorder in the thing. As the hourglass turns for a fleeting moment he stands in front of his daughter, the memory so vivid and real.

He walks away and stands where he impaled the god with the spear. He knows that once he pulls the fulcrum the Visionary's demise would be definitve. He does so. The spear is now chromed straight and shining. He levels it with his eye and looks through it's line. It beholds the promises of what is to come, sharing some of the Visionary's vision.

And so armed he let's the rest of the debris fall. He stands on the void for an instant. He tiredly smiles at his brother. Then he says.

"Hear me old fiend. Hear me well. You will never again attack me, my family or my creations. You will make sure to keep yourself out of my sight."

That said with gun, spear, hammer and tetsubo he goes to the judgement throne.

The Judgement Throne - Kethneciel, Ignus, Eucle

Eucle drops tiredly the hammer in front of him. Holding it still against the ground.

"I've just seen one of my daughter's die. Patience won't be my forte. Now. Ignus. You want the hammer. Good. Listen. Kethneciel's son is trapped by your daughter's hand. And you hold means and keys to free him. Help me help you do the right thing and take responsability for what your child has done. Do that and I'll believe you beyond what put you in the state that required the hammer to be taken. Don't do that and I won't believe you are worthy of it."

Spoiler
    Show

Eucle 1 AP + 10 AP + 2 PAP
    3 AP Create Battle Artifact: Hourglass of Time, at the hourglass turning the wielder can relieve the past. Eucle does this to gain better insight on others and to relieve those that have departed.
    3 AP Create Battle Artifact: Spear of Entropy, the spear carries some of the Visionary's and Eucle's power being made of solidifed laser, bismuth, wraithwood, chrome and more importantly time. Those hit by the spear are sent to the future.

5 AP 2 PAP remaining
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-06-06 at 06:14 AM.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

Question Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

Grenzo, Lil trickster, Krex, Shog - Madhouse

"Bwhaha! " the small jester throws his head back as his bells sing along with his eerie high pitch laugh.
    "is she dead?... You know where it is... " He states, he had made his way near Shogs head and sat on his neck.

"Oh goody! A fight!" he squeals in reply to the balor as he kicks his legs around excitedly.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-06 at 06:40 AM.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ettin in the Playground

[Trial Post Incoming in the Next Few Days]

Undying Forest - Cassandra, Revenge Man

"This is the Undying Forest, the land where the souls of our people go when they pass beyond the mortal coil. We do not ressurect, nor do we return from beyond this Veil. Our bodies return to the earth, and our souls return here. This place is alive, a manifestation of all the Forest. You are welcome here, and so She does not stymie your efforts. If you truly meant us harm, this would not be the case. There are many among the host of gods who do not approve of Pernieth, nor his servants. We have learned not to leave ourselves unprotected." Cassandra motions to the stump of her arm, and the scars on her back left by a scourge.

[If I missed someone outside the trial, please PM me.]

AP:3+7=10
    10-3=7 - Raise DR 13 ->14 - using AP paid for Animal Domain and Forest Portfolio
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2015-06-06 at 09:17 AM.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

11. - Top - End - #311
    Firbolg in the Playground

Eucle drops tiredly the hammer in front of him. Holding it still against the ground.

"I've just seen one of my daughter's die. Patience won't be my forte. Now. Ignus. You want the hammer. Good. Listen. Kethneciel's son is trapped by your daughter's hand. And you hold means and keys to free him. Help me help you do the right thing and take responsability for what your child has done. Do that and I'll believe you beyond what put you in the state that required the hammer to be taken. Don't do that and I won't believe you are worthy of it."
    "Enough, you did not care that my only daughter had died. Poor you."

She begins pacing, "I don't believe you. I think you will try to keep it regardless. So, I am punished for my daughter's murder, but you are not punished when you attack someone for their attempt to kill yours? And to think, your daughter is just a splinter of yourself." Her tone turns sarcastic "Oh, but wait, she's obviously more important, after all, she's your daughter. Not mine."

She begins gesticulating wildly, "I don't believe you will ever return it. I think you lie. I think you plan to keep it no matter what I do, and use it in an attempt to enslave me. I think you're evil. I have no reason to think otherwise."

Ignus forces herself to stop and take a deep breath, "Now then." She looks at him, "I will help him, but not because I am responsible for my daughters actions. I am not, Grenzo is. She is more his daughter than mine. My daughter is dead. Not that you care, did or could. She isn't yours." (Bitter much? Yes, yes she is.)

"I offered you peace even though I don't like you. So you continue to keep what is mine. Is it bad of me to say, I'm glad you know how I felt? Oh look. You even reacted the same way I did. You attacked. Dear me, makes you as bad as I doesn't it? Except no one will punish you for it like you did me." She snarls "You get to avenge your daughter, but I do not have the same rights. Obviously."
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ettin in the Playground

Eucle nods, bows at Kethneciel and departs with the hammer.
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-06-06 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Hammer situation

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

Undying Forest - Cassandra, Revenge Man (AKA Valask)

Valask gazes upon the wounds.
    "who?"
    Is all he manages to ask.
    From behind the masks darkness he peers into her.
    Then he speaks, voice icy cold.
    "Has it been made right?"
    He was almost sure he already knew the answer.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-06 at 01:04 PM.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ettin in the Playground

Grenzo, Lil trickster, Krex, Shog - Madhouse

The first Shogling jumps into the arena. The Balor whispers a word of pure evil and the Shogling collapses over dead before it disappears back to the Plane of Shog. Next two Shoglings jump in again. The Balor repeats its previous performance and one of the Shoglings collapses and disappears again. The other Shogling seems to be perfectly fine however and charges the Balor. The Balor's sword cuts it in half easily. You know, Shog beginning to question wisdom of picking random Shoglings. So far boring to watch. At least not all food disappear. Though Balor cheats. Uses magic.Shog says as he teleports the body over to him to chew on. He then teleports the queen into the arena and it lands with a loud plop.

The Balor whispers yet another dark word but the queen seems unaffected. The queen throws some rocks at the Balor while gurgling. The Balor's body seemed to absorb most of the impact deflecting most of the rocks but a large bruise still starts to form from where one the larger rocks impacted. The Balor then whispers mind shattering words while waving it's arms around to break the mind of the queen. The queen gurgles again and throws more rocks. The queen might just have been evil and been lucky to avoid insanity however and the Balor preferred ranged combat over trying to close with such a brute. The Balor attempts to implode the queen into mush. The queen doesn't even wobble a bit from the force being exerted on her and just continues to throw rocks. The Balor tries one last magic attack. It called a giant fire storm on the queen. The fire storm dissipates harmlessly around the queen leaving her untouched. The queen continues throwing rocks all the while gurgling. Seeing no wounds on the queen yet seemed to be enough to convince the Balor that it wasn't just a case of the Queen getting luck against the spell-like but it was some how immune or highly resistant to the Balor's dangerous spells-likes. The Balor moves forward to get with in melee of the beast. A claw from the queen reaches forward to swipe at the Balor as it moves. It manages to scratch the Balor. The Balor swings back at the queen and giving a large cut. The wound quickly starts knitting together again however. For about a half a minute the queen and the Balor swing at each other. The queen is clearly taking the brunt of the damage even with its massive claws tearing at the Balor. The bruised and cut Balor finally manages to get lucky however, the sword swerves at the queen's neck and the queen's head rolls off. A few eggs it laid in the fight are already hatching but the Balor easily flicks them to death. A few more hatch still inside the queen and stay inside feeding on their dead mother.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
    Undying Forest - Cassandra, Revenge Man (AKA Valask)

Valask gazes upon the wounds.
    "who?"
    Is all he manages to ask.
    From behind the masks darkness he peers into her.
    Then he speaks, voice icy cold.
    "Has it been made right?"
    He was almost sure he already knew the answer.
    One, yes. The other is... protected from us, for now. At the first, she motions to her missing arm, and the later, to the scars on her back. She directs Valus to the human settlement on the First Tree. Settlers forced on us by the one who did this, but they are not at fault. Their mistress is.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    One, yes. The other is... protected from us, for now. At the first, she motions to her missing arm, and the later, to the scars on her back. She directs Valus to the human settlement on the First Tree. Settlers forced on us by the one who did this, but they are not at fault. Their mistress is.
    His hat bells jingle as he bounces up and down, rolling from his heels to the curly toes of his jester boots. All cold seriousness vanishing away behind that ever smiling mask.

"Sister, I believed I asked who?
    And do those creatures near your tree belong to number one or number two?"

His voice much lighter now bounces along various tones.
    He motions as she did, to the wounds when referring to the numbers.
    -----------------------------
    "Whah-eeeeak" says the little jester from atop Shogs back in a stretched out disappointed deflated sigh.

Then the bells jingle away as his arms flap about. Those that can see on Shogs back (which probably doesn't include Shog) will see the mini Valask splashing a paintbrush around while giggling to himself.

""that fight was boring... Have we got something else?" with that he jumps off Shogs decorated back and begins prodding his head around the mysteries of the mad house.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-07 at 02:56 AM.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Krenko-Ka

It was thus that the three Goblins returned to Krenko-Ka in triumph. These three legendary Goblins had not only flown and influenced the dealings of the gods, but had also managed to fool an Elder god and stole the Secondary Array Cannon which has now been installed within Krenko-Ka. The story of Skreechy's judgment had become a tale and a lesson for Goblin children, and it was thus that Skreechy, Squeaks and Captain Pegpatch became known as "the Trinity" who would rule over Krenko-Ka, and their fame traveled across the Playground.

Spoiler
    Show

Cosmic Mother
    AP14= 16-2: Create Organization "the Trinity": Associated Prestige Class Goblin Swarmer.
    AP11= 14-3: Gain Extra Domain slot.
    AP8= 11-3: Gain Domain: Goblin (Actions done: Created Krenko-Ka (2) Joined Goblin Pantheon (1) Create the Trinity (2)
    AP6=8-2: Gain Portfolio (Goblinkind)

Deep within their palace, Skreechy addresses Squeaks and Pegpatch "Gentlemen... THE PLAYGROUND IS NOW OUR OYSTER AS WE NOW HAVE THE POWER OF THE GODS! Lets use our brand new cannon and blow something up! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he begins cackling to the heavens.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

Tuktuk and the Divinities - Live at the Visionary
    TukTuk clapped his hands as the battle ended. With a jab of his scepter he yells out "A reward, not perfect! A home, made in a similar image!" The shattered remains of the Visionary then began to knit together in a mockery of the moon before it was stricken. Yet it was still made of the Visionary, engines skittering about the surface with cannons acting as trees and Ichor flowing throughout the layers. As a final act the thrones sank to the center of the moon so that the Divinities could judge those within.

Grenzo, Kerx, Lil Valask, Shog - Madhouse
    Grenzo's flame cackled at the child's reaction and flicked at Kerx. The flame said "He would be the one for stories against other divinites. I have a habit of helping instead of harming and My children have a habit of partying instead of murdering...except to defend their home. Although, if you'll excuse me, I just found out I have a daughter." With that he snuffed out of the Madhouse.

The Barrier over the Playground
    Grenzo flared up against the barrier, causing an image of His bonfire to burn into all those present. If they happen to be alcoholics, or at the very least enjoyed to imbibe ethanol, then they were comforted by the image of the Roaring Hunger. More specifically He sent a message over the skies of the Crystalline Palace, his voice the comforting sound of a fireplace on a cold winter night. "Hello again daughter! Have you heard the news? Your mother has officially confirmed that I'm the father! Unfortunately I am kept away from you, but you can either come up here or when the Visionary is done with My avatar he can talk to you. Or you can ask the skies and I'll answer your questions as best as I can."
    Spoiler: AP
    Show
    Grenzo: 1; Chaos, Cultist, Divinites, Goblin, Sin PAP; Cauldron, MIC charges.
    Divinities - Mold Land: The Visionary knits together and transforms into a Phyrexian Artifice mirror of the Moon.
    Cauldron Charge - Those that drink Ethanol find their sleeps undisturbed by the lullaby of the Scorned Queen.

Hlo: 0; Moon, Sin PAP;
    The Sun and the Comet: A double dose of sun for the Underplayground, a double dose of winter for the Playground.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    The Barrier over the Playground
    Grenzo flared up against the barrier, causing an image of His bonfire to burn into all those present. If they happen to be alcoholics, or at the very least enjoyed to imbibe ethanol, then they were comforted by the image of the Roaring Hunger. More specifically He sent a message over the skies of the Crystalline Palace, his voice the comforting sound of a fireplace on a cold winter night. "Hello again daughter! Have you heard the news? Your mother has officially confirmed that I'm the father! Unfortunately I am kept away from you, but you can either come up here or when the Visionary is done with My avatar he can talk to you. Or you can ask the skies and I'll answer your questions as best as I can."
    Kryokoli looks up from her palace. It would seem that her message had been received. She raises her hand towards the skies and beckons for the flame to come to her. She knew well her limitations, and would not easily risk adventuring outside the protection of the Playground.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    "Enough, you did not care that my only daughter had died. Poor you."

She begins pacing, "I don't believe you. I think you will try to keep it regardless. So, I am punished for my daughter's murder, but you are not punished when you attack someone for their attempt to kill yours? And to think, your daughter is just a splinter of yourself." Her tone turns sarcastic "Oh, but wait, she's obviously more important, after all, she's your daughter. Not mine."

She begins gesticulating wildly, "I don't believe you will ever return it. I think you lie. I think you plan to keep it no matter what I do, and use it in an attempt to enslave me. I think you're evil. I have no reason to think otherwise."

Ignus forces herself to stop and take a deep breath, "Now then." She looks at him, "I will help him, but not because I am responsible for my daughters actions. I am not, Grenzo is. She is more his daughter than mine. My daughter is dead. Not that you care, did or could. She isn't yours." (Bitter much? Yes, yes she is.)

"I offered you peace even though I don't like you. So you continue to keep what is mine. Is it bad of me to say, I'm glad you know how I felt? Oh look. You even reacted the same way I did. You attacked. Dear me, makes you as bad as I doesn't it? Except no one will punish you for it like you did me." She snarls "You get to avenge your daughter, but I do not have the same rights. Obviously."

Eucle nods, bows at Kethneciel and departs with the hammer.
    Kethneciel sits for a moment in silence. Then he turns to Ignus and says, "The terms of thy deal with Eucle were simple; once he believe thee cured of the mad rage that gripped thee, he will return thy hammer. Now, he has further enumerated them; help to free the god of Courage, and accept responsibility for thy daughter's actions, and he will believe thee cured, and thy hammer shall be returned to thee."

The Implacable Judge looks down at the angry goddess. "Thou agreed with the deal with Eucle, and he has given thee the terms. Thou decided against them. Cruel or kind matters not to me; his terms are lawful."
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #321

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Kethneciel sits for a moment in silence. Then he turns to Ignus and says, "The terms of thy deal with Eucle were simple; once he believe thee cured of the mad rage that gripped thee, he will return thy hammer. Now, he has further enumerated them; help to free the god of Courage, and accept responsibility for thy daughter's actions, and he will believe thee cured, and thy hammer shall be returned to thee."

The Implacable Judge looks down at the angry goddess. "Thou agreed with the deal with Eucle, and he has given thee the terms. Thou decided against them. Cruel or kind matters not to me; his terms are lawful."
    "If two people make a deal, and the terms of that deal are then changed, that makes the deal broken. I also agreed to help your son." She trembles, "It is not his fault that you or Eucle..." She shakes her head violently. "It doesn't matter. I will help him. But I will only help him as much as you have helped me. As much as he has helped me. As much as Eucle has helped me. As much as anyone has ever helped me. With words, but words are wind." She huffs. "I have some advice for you though. Monsters are not born, they are made. If no one cares for me, why should I care for the world?" She steps away in a flash of heat and flame.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-06-06 at 11:00 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ettin in the Playground

Wort and Kyrokoli - Crystaline Palace
    Wort was one of the newest Gaama's produced by MIC, designed as a last ditch effort. Where most Gaama exploded in a fireball upon death, it would instead set off a vicious chain reaction that set off a built in nuclear bomb. Granted attempted removal would do the same, as would damage to the bomb itself. Wort was chosen by Grenzo for this very reason, knowing from whispers and Taarka that kept an ear out on the Playground that Kyrokoli would likely seek some measure of vengeance against her Father.
    With a briefing from the priests and the newest model of jet pack Wort boarded the Line to the nearest point to the Crystalline Palace that wasn't under fairly strict customs. From there the Gaama launched into the sky and closed the gap as H'Vooz covered Phos, landing in the slow outside with a grimace. Wort knew that the metal body protected it from the snow but still hated water like all Aram. It adjusted its speakers and boomed out "Hello Scorned Queen! That Which Fuels has chosen me as His voice piece, for He fears you harbor ill feelings! He has told me to tell you that He wished for no harm done to His newest family member."
    Spoiler: Mark
    Show
    Marking Wort. A prototype Gaama that has a nuke built right in for those times when you really need to make sure the boom is big enough.

23. - Top - End - #323

Across the playground: Ignus:
    A howl of rage, more a roar than anything is heard as the world turns red for several long moments. Ice becomes glazed, flames splutter and small streams dry up for an instant before they then resume flowing.

(Nothing significant, nothing mechanical. The world tastes purple for a moment.)

Ignus' Avatar steps onto the Playground, exiting from the only known existent volcano. Smoke rising up from where her bare feet touch the ground. Her robes appear to be slowly immolating, even though they are themselves composed of fire. She begins walking down the side of the mountain. Looking towards the First tree.

A sedate pace, shoulders squared. As she passes the mortals the smell of brimstone is left in her wake. She stops at the shore and begins looking out to sea searchingly. She casually flicks a finger, a lash of fire scarring some mortal that spoke rudely. She begins walking again heading towards the Godsfought Island. The water beneath her feat boils and burns. More water rushing in from the sides to fill the gap left by the rapid and explosive evaporation.

Step, explosion, outwards surge, inwards rush, step, explosion. Her form trembles slightly, considering what happened not long ago... she's probably quite angry.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-06-07 at 05:49 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Wort was one of the newest Gaama's produced by MIC, designed as a last ditch effort. Where most Gaama exploded in a fireball upon death, it would instead set off a vicious chain reaction that set off a built in nuclear bomb. Granted attempted removal would do the same, as would damage to the bomb itself. Wort was chosen by Grenzo for this very reason, knowing from whispers and Taarka that kept an ear out on the Playground that Kyrokoli would likely seek some measure of vengeance against her Father.
    With a briefing from the priests and the newest model of jet pack Wort boarded the Line to the nearest point to the Crystalline Palace that wasn't under fairly strict customs. From there the Gaama launched into the sky and closed the gap as H'Vooz covered Phos, landing in the slow outside with a grimace. Wort knew that the metal body protected it from the snow but still hated water like all Aram. It adjusted its speakers and boomed out [color=darkred]"Hello Scorned Queen! That Which Fuels has chosen me as His voice piece, for He fears you harbor ill feelings! He has told me to tell you that He wished for no harm done to His newest family member
    Kryokoli materializes from the blizzard in front of Wort "How can I harbor ill feelings when I cannot feel at all?" she answers in a matter of fact tone. "So then, it would seem that I have been forcefully adopted. If 'father' wishes to demonstrate his goodwill towards his new daughter, then I think my message was clear. He knows well what I seek."

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
    His hat bells jingle as he bounces up and down, rolling from his heels to the curly toes of his jester boots. All cold seriousness vanishing away behind that ever smiling mask.

"Sister, I believed I asked who?
    And do those creatures near your tree belong to number one or number two?"

His voice much lighter now bounces along various tones.
    He motions as she did, to the wounds when referring to the numbers.
    The first is called Ignus, a goddess of fire and flame. The second was once her daughter, though such a designTion is now far from accurate. Her name is Kryokoli. The humans are hers, though the half elves they created are ours.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ettin in the Playground

The Barrier over the Playground - Grenzo, Eucle

Eucle approached the fueling one with care. He and his younger brother had collaborated in the past, and perhaps that had led him to be more forgiving. Perhaps, still when he had called the god for help in liberating Ulvin Grenzo hadn't insulted him. That had to count for something. Yet now that he was proclaiming himself father to Kryokoli the prosperity god saw fit to intervene. He put a hand at Grenzo's shoulder.

"Maybe there is to much at motion little brother. I know it isn't in your nature but could you try not to add fuel to the fire?"

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    The first is called Ignus, a goddess of fire and flame. The second was once her daughter, though such a designTion is now far from accurate. Her name is Kryokoli. The humans are hers, though the half elves they created are ours.
    With those words Valask's mind was astir with flames. Puzzle pieces begin shifting. His head twitches. His godly senses tingle.

"Kryokoli"
    His voice twisted in a sick delight of recognition, he once again closes the distance between himself and his sister, circling her, judging her wounds.

"The heartless one"
    he whispers to her as he passes around, his bells have fallen eerily silent aiding the suspenseful pause in his words as he floats about.

"Tell me, do you HATE her? you should, What protects her sister? She deserves your vengeance, her creatures at your tree mocks you! Why are they still there?"

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ettin in the Playground

Wort did its best to frown at that as it said, sadly and just loud enough to be heard over the blizzard, "The location of your heart is unknown to Him just as it is unknown to you or I. The caretaker was an unfortunate side effect in that first tussle between your parents when He informed your mother of your whereabouts. The only thing He tells me is that it is somewhere within this land we call home and that we must nurture it so that it may live once again." He was truthful, or at least as truthful as a robot could be.

Eucle and Grenzo - The Void outside the Playground
    Grenzo cackled, the sound of logs popping, and says "Congratulations on your victory, brother! As for adding fuel to the fire, I simply heard that Ignus disowned Kyrokoli and wished to tell her that we know who her father is: Me. Nothing as drastic as attacking anyone or planning on destroying the world, just informing those that need to be."

29. - Top - End - #329
    Orc in the Playground

Yhrzallus - The Void

As the mad god watches the destruction caused upon the Visionary, he can't help but to smile at it, and its irony. Yhrzallus wasn't one to generally let himself do that, but this was an exceptional case of finally shattering his bonds, and standing as his own god, friends with the Elemental, but truly belonging to no line anymore. He was but a curiosity now.

With his revenge being had and the city falling to rust, the madgod decided to stay his hand, lest he anger other gods by crashing his creation upon theirs. And with a flick of his hand, the Onyx Star became once more static and distant upon the void, though biding its time of someday being an omen of destruction once more...

The madgod then approaches Eucle and Grenzo upon the void.

The Barrier over the Playground - Eucle, Grenzo, Yhrzallus

Yhrzallus stands near Eucle, breathing a sigh of relief. "Strangely liberating, what was done. A singular memory to be shared and rejoiced amongst many facets of a madman that is yours truly, except for the day in which I no longer am."

Spoiler: AP Expenditure
    Show
    Yhrzallus
    8 AP (+7 from Rollover)

1 Sin Pantheon AP
    1 Moon Pantheon AP
    1 Cult Pantheon AP
    1 Chaos Pantheon AP

0 Spire of Change Charge = Madgod's Mercy (The Doom of the Onyx Star was delayed, keeping it from moving for an uncertain amount of time.)
    1 Onyx Star (Pestilence)

Active Nourishments/Pestilences
    Reincarnation (All souls reincarnate - 1 AP Nourishment)
    Worship the World (The abandoned people of the world subconsciously worship Zalsaram in secret - 1 AP Pestilence)
    Proud Return (1 AP Nourishment: All souls of Yhrzallus's servants and those punished by him have been claimed as his property, removing Kyre's claim from them even further)
    Shatter the Bonds (1 AP Nourishment: Souls once claimed by Kyre are now free, in name of neutrality and the free will of mortals and gods, going to where it's most logical for them to, or returning as undead, haunts or being stored in phylacteries.)
    Empower The World (1 AP Nourishment: Some souls, those more aligned with Elemental powers are now going to the Belly of the Beast instead of Erebus, in order to further
    the World's revival.)
    Dark Omen (Mortals blessed with oracle-like powers sense a terrible omen, but the details are hazy - 1 AP pestilence)
    Peace in the Land of the Deluded (A strong sanctuary effect is in action in Ithilbar. Mortals from outside Ithilbar suffer from its effects)

Manifest Zones
    Aurora of Chaos (Deepest Reaches influence zone in the Onyx Star)

Soul Claims
    Yhrzallus' claim on the souls of the Mad = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Proud Return)
    Elemental aligned souls = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Empower The World)
    Souls in general = 1 (from Shatter the Bonds)

Zermanion
    6 AP (+3 from Rollover)

1 Pantheon of Goodly Protection AP

1 Brutal Warhammer Charge
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

30. - Top - End - #330
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Wort did its best to frown at that as it said, sadly and just loud enough to be heard over the blizzard, "The location of your heart is unknown to Him just as it is unknown to you or I. The caretaker was an unfortunate side effect in that first tussle between your parents when He informed your mother of your whereabouts. The only thing He tells me is that it is somewhere within this land we call home and that we must nurture it so that it may live once again." He was truthful, or at least as truthful as a robot could be.
    The goddess of Winter nods her head "I see. So the heart has not been destroyed." Kryokoli isn't sure what the effects on herself would be should her heart be destroyed, but what did Wort mean by his last statement? Stoixia was not alive once. She couldn't think of a land which is dead. Her mind then goes back to the days when she was still a child, learning the history of the Playground in the Burning Lands. What land was once alive but is now dead? The answer came to her in the form of a name. A name of a god who died long before her time. One who hated all and everything. Her grandfather, Zalsaram. "So it is 'father's' objective to bring back to life my grandfather using my heart. What does he intend to achieve from this?'"