New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Shards of Terna [IC]

The land seems almost virgin. Long, rolling plains, almost unmarred by any intelligent development. Only 2 things mar the image. First, part of the remains of a pre-sundering city. Crumbling, but there all the same. More than can be said for the bones and bodies of the people who once called it home. The other is newer. A wooden palisade, with rows of tents inside. Outside the walls, the beginnings of a true fort are taking shape.

The clarion call of Reveille sounds over the camp. As the residents of the fort start their day, a group of 6 assembles on one side of the parade ground. The Explorer Brigade, meant to investigate the far end of the portal.

Standing next to the pole flying the flag of Tosaria, a griffon rampant on a field of green with four stars surrounding it, they wait for the Commandant of the fort. The Morning glow comes fully into it's own, dispelling any lingering Pinpricks in the time that they wait, before the commandant comes bustling over, dictating to a few members of his staff as he does so.

"-no time. Have to get the halls finished soon, before the weather changes. Yes, yes, it might not change, but-"

Stopping, hand raised in the middle of gesticulating, the man doesn't look much like a respected officer in the army. Even less than normal, truth be told. Bushy white hair, spectacles, and a reedy physique aren't really what most people associate with the military, after all. But Brackman is one of the most respected officers in the Survey and Logistics branch. The sheer fact that he's out here in the field, at the end of a shard chain, speaks to the importance of what's going on here.

"Ah, yes. The explorers. Well, don't want to keep you. You're the first group we can send into the new shard, but others will be following once we cane bring them up. Doesn't look like there's sapient life there, but you never know. Do try and stay safe, though. Any questions?"

Not much on giving speeches, though.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can roleplay your actions as you gather, but after everyone makes a post I'll be moving on.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Shards of Terna [IC]

Ourboros coiled his masters arm as the Tosarian spoke. Hissing slightly in disrespect.
    Hate
    The serpent dripped with hate. Varden to was displeased but he new it can't be helped.
    Patience

Once Brackman finished, the pale Tezocain spoke an inquiry in a soft and inquisitive voice.
    "May I ask; if we are the first, how do we know there isn't sapient life?"

Spoiler
    Show
    I take Lime for Varden and Sea Green for Ourboros.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Chōṛā hu'ā/Forsake - Level 6.0 - Human Shield Warrior -Round 0
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bold indicates temporary bonuses
    HP: 54/54, AC: 24, T: 19, FF:24. DR: . Fortitude: 9. Reflex: 5. Will: 3. Initiative: +2.
    Size: Medium, Reach: 5', Speed: 30',
    Feats/Class abilities: 1/2 class to shield ac; Shield Throwing; Adaptive Style; Point Blank Shot; Precise Shot; Shield Parry x2; shield bonus to bull rush, disarm, trip, overrun, and grapple attempts; shield not disarmable or sunderable; 1/4 shield bonus to saves;
    Items: Platinum ring, Survival Pouch (MIC), 79 gp
    • +1 Warhammer (Bldg)
      +10/+5 (1d8+4) x3
    • +1 Light Shield (Bldg, Slash)
      +10/+5 (1d3+4) 19-20/x2
    • Two Weapon Fighting
      +8/+3/+8

Skills:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Balance +10, Climb +2, Concentration +3, Craft (Armor) +10, Hide +1, Intimidate +9, Jump +2, Knowledge (History) +10, Listen +9, Move Silently +1, Profession (Soldier) +9, Search +1, Spot +9, Swim +3, Tumble +5, Martial Lore +9

Active Stances:
    Other Stances:
    IT Stance of the Defending Shell (+1 shield AC /2 IL, max 10 [+3 AC, +1 Saves)
    AOO Master of the Field (+5 damage on attacks of opportunity)
    SD Giant's Stance (+1 size category for weapon damage and checks)

Maneuvers
    Spoiler
    Show

Army of One | Iron Tortoise | Stone Dragon | Iron Heart

Readied: 6
    Available:
    • IT Turtle Shell Wall (counter, adjacent ally gains my shield bonus + 4 to shield AC
    • IT Angering Bite (-4 penalty to attack rolls against others, usable in full attack)
    • IT Iron Shell (counter, opposed attack roll using your shield (BAB + Str + shield AC) to deflect a single melee or missile attack (that is not a spell or power))
    • SD Charging Minotaur (charge + bullrush, 2d6 + STR in addition to pushing the target back as normal. can push your target back more than 5 feet without having to follow)
    • SD Stone Bones (DR 5/adamantine if hits)
    • IH Steel Wind (two attacks as a standard action)
    • SD Stone Dragon's Fury (+4d6, double damage against constructs/objects, sunder without provoking)
    • SD Mountain Hammer (+2d6, overcomes DR and hardness)
    • IT Tortoise Trip (free trip attempt if attack hits, usable in full attack)
    • IT Mirror Shell (counter, attack roll BAB + shield AC opposing the enemy’s caster level check. If successful, the targeted spell or effect is negated.)
    • AOO Vanguard of One (two duplicates x1 round, share HP, each can make move + standard or initiative 1st level maneuver (not readied or expended), can move with a duplicate)

Active Buffs: none

The young military man standing at attention with the others looks very little like the soldiers marching about the camp. Grim tattoos cover his face and arms underneath his armor, and his biceps are the size of most men's thighs. He says not a word during the muster, merely rolling his thumb across the ridge of his shield. His long awaited revenge his yet to come, but the slow-burning fury resides silently behind an emotionless face.

Spoiler
    Show
    He's going to let others do the talking.
    Last edited by Barbarian MD; 2012-04-23 at 11:28 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4

Mirra Eil'alreth cuts an odd figure standing next to the flagpole. She stands stock-still as the morning light reaches its peak, the light giving her snow-white hair a rainbow sheen. Her toned, muscular arms are folded across her chest and her milky white skin glows like marble in the light. Her robin's egg blue eyes have been surveying the rest of her team while they waited for the officer. when he approaches she perks up, listening carefully. She was not entirely happy that her master had sent her out to this task without a proper explanation, but it was a great honor to be chosen as a representative of his teachings and she wouldn't let him down.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dibs on Gray.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Solooze sits (stands? Its hard to tell without legs) still, quietly going over what little it has been told. It merely says in its gravelly voice "I second his question, how can we be aware of the presence of sapient life without observation?"

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

"To make sure we prioritize as would best serve the peoples of our nation, could we get a copy of the payment rates, along with any notes about the realities of anything you would desire that might be too difficult to cover in binding or standardized words? Things specific to the situation, or which lawyerly types might twist and play with so much as to make them not worth making official... and as much as it pains me to admit it, I think that appending the list of what exactly is and is not considered anathema would be nice. I suppose you could save ink and paper by leaving off all the stuff that you couldn't see trying to do anything but kill us."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Was considering Red for medical but it didn't seem to fit the mood of the character Indigo for medical? Not really happy with this color. You don't need to type this out, I just want it for reference so my character can refer to it when we are making choices between various courses of action. For example "Do we keep trying to patch over our gaffe with this tribe of duck worshiping pigmies, or do we investigate the ruins surrounded by the purple glow that they say is 3 days journey to the east and from which none below the height of 4 feet have ever returned?"

Not sure about this post, but plunging ahead to avoid holding up the works.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Serol's thoughts run lightly as he shambles forward, hands dragging on the ground. The evidence of his transformation is obvious: foot-long scars scab over his entire body, running the length of every limb. Two wide gashes cover the backs of his hands, barely covering the protruding claw. Scattered hair attempts to grow from his back, covered by a tattered leather cuirass, stolen from a dead soldier months before. Even with the two bony nubs jutting out of his back, his balance is off, and he seems to fall forward and back with every long, lurching, step.

Scowling quietly as each of the others thinks or speaks, he continues to growl louder as the talk drags on. "I am hungry," He barks at his handler, the simple word snapping from his mouth in indication of the fierceness of his emotion.

Spoiler
    Show

As a note, I was trying to post this while reading Anthropology (FiM Fic, epic quality) and watching the MLP Season Finale. I was getting seizures of awesomeness: it was virtually impossible to concentrate on any one of them, because the others were so flipping awesome.

TL;DR: Your game and roleplaying skills are now on the level of My Little Pony. You have never and will never receive a better complement.

James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

"You aren't the first people to go through the portal, oh no. Other have gone through, including a flyer team. The flyers didn't see any evidence of civilization, and neither could the mages find anything. Not conclusive, but a good indicator, oh yes."
    Hand stroking his chin, he pauses for a few seconds, lost in though, before continuing.

"And before you comment, yes, the others were the first to go through, but they haven't really scouted anything beyond, oh, a mile from the portal on the ground. You'll be the first explorer team to be sent in, because we're currently spread a bit thin. Others should be following up in the next few weeks.

As for your question, Mr. Pala, I see what you did there, oh yes.
    "
    Holding out a hand, one of his aids approaches with three books of various sizes, as well as a small box. He holds up the smaller of the books.
    "This book holds information on the commodities you may encounter, as well as first call items. The second book there, the medium sized one? It holds two things. First off, all the mryaid of regulations regarding meeting a new nation. Complete waste of paper: it boils down to be nice, don't offend anyone without cause, and don't sign any treaties. The second, smaller part, deals with anathema. It lists what kinds we know about, and what you should do when encountering them, or new types. That part is useful, and I encourage you all to read up on them. Also, remember, just because it's a human or some other known species doesn't mean they aren't anathema: sapient sacrifices to dark gods can get them qualified as that just as easily as being a Mind Flayer. If you encounter anything that qualifies, well, it's your judgement. If it's a single creature or small group, there are listed bounties, though you should report the information in case their are more. If you encounter a nation of them, or it you're not sure if you can take them, report it to us and get out of there. It's always nice when a brigade take out a coven of flayers and their pawns, but for every one that manages it, 3 don't. A finders fee will be given out, though. Not much, but information about dangers is just as important as loot and the like. The third books the journal, and the box is your guidemark. You know how to use them."

Spoiler
    Show
    No, I'm not going to list every commodity and their prices. Basically, everything we have in out world is a basic commodity: lumber, dyes, iron, etc. There are also special commodities, like magical materials. Oh, and there is a small amount given based on the amount of land you survey.

You all do know how the journals and guidemarks work. The latter are used instead of compasses, due to their no longer being a magnetic pole or the passage of the sun to find where you are. Each guidemark unerringly points in the direction of the Conflux. The Conflux is something out in the astral sea that acts much like a magnetic pole. The cardinal directions are still used.

The journals are magical items. Each prime-journal is bound to at least one "mate". Anything written on the prime one appears on the ones mated to it, but not the other way around. Their are ones where it does work both ways, but they are much, much more expensive. Even the simple one is still relatively expensive, which is why you aren't given 2 for communication.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    Satomi by Elagune

9. - Top - End - #9

"Ah yes, so if we see anyone smile and be polite unless they try to stab us. Very good advice for anyone really."
    The spikey haired mage had a small smile, a cheery face and there was no hint of sarcasm in his voice.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

"Not always. Smile to a Canim, and it'll think you're going to tear its throat out. Generally, the reverse happens."
    Satomi by Elagune

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    When you say "Canim," do you mean the creatures from Jim Butcher's Codex Alera series?

Forsaken continues to stand, waiting. Inwardly he's ready to be off before the sun fully crests the horizon light brightens to its fullness.
    Last edited by Barbarian MD; 2012-04-24 at 09:27 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

"Good thing I don't have to remember stuff like that, smiling is a problem for people who have faces. Anything/anyone we're waiting on, or should we be setting out immediately?"

13. - Top - End - #13

Mirra nods and listens quietly as the commander explains about the books and the scouts. "Sounds good to me. It's good to know we won't be walking straight into an anathema stronghold. What else can the scouts tell us? What sort of terrain are we looking at on this shard?" She asked, breaking her stance and taking a half-step forward.

Spoiler
    Show
    Since my original choice got nabbed, I'm gonna be using sky blue now.
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

"Looked a bit hilly and forested. Couple signs of big game, marked trees and the like, but no actual sightings."

Spoiler
    Show
    Note, their is in fact, no sun. The Sky lightens and darkens on it's own.

Canim are based on Codex Alera, yes.
    Satomi by Elagune

15. - Top - End - #15

"Really... No volcano's or stuff... That's disappointing. Well that shard sounds fine. I'm ready to go."
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Pala quirks an eyebrow at the "I see what you did their Pala." comment honestly confused by the comment since he just wanted to have a reference for what to do in this new job so that they don't screw anything up even if he couldn't CLAIM said reference as justification for any given decision if challenged on it. In any case he seems satisfied with the materials provided and quickly takes them if offered... but sets them down on the ground rather than taking the time immediately to pack them away.

He moves over to Serol and says in a soft voice. "We learn things to keep us alive now. Neither of you wants to die. Eat soon I think." He lays a hand on top of one of the nubs on Serol's back, showing simple kindness, and trust.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If the claws and tentacles work like Wolverine's claws in the first X-men movie with Patrick Stewart as Professor X (IE if they cut through the skin every time they extend) then I am going to channel a point of healing to stop them hurting until he extends the respective weapons. That would put me at 118 left out of 120 for the day, assuming I already fed the martyr flitter and we are going with that only eating a point of energy a day.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Extended Signature

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Chōṛā hu'ā/Forsake - Level 6.0 - Human Shield Warrior -Round 0
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bold indicates temporary bonuses
    HP: 54/54, AC: 24+3, T: 19+3, FF:24+3. DR: . Fortitude: 9+1. Reflex: 5+1. Will: 3+1. Initiative: +2.
    Size: Medium, Reach: 5', Speed: 30',
    Feats/Class abilities: 1/2 class to shield ac; Shield Throwing; Adaptive Style; Point Blank Shot; Precise Shot; Shield Parry x2; shield bonus to bull rush, disarm, trip, overrun, and grapple attempts; shield not disarmable or sunderable; 1/4 shield bonus to saves;
    Items: Platinum ring, Survival Pouch (MIC), 79 gp
    • +1 Warhammer (Bldg)
      +10/+5 (1d8+4) x3
    • +1 Light Shield (Bldg, Slash)
      +10/+5 (1d3+4) 19-20/x2
    • Two Weapon Fighting
      +8/+3/+8

Skills:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Balance +10, Climb +2, Concentration +3, Craft (Armor) +10, Hide +1, Intimidate +9, Jump +2, Knowledge (History) +10, Listen +9, Move Silently +1, Profession (Soldier) +9, Search +1, Spot +9, Swim +3, Tumble +5, Martial Lore +9

Active Stances:
    Other Stances: IT Stance of the Defending Shell (+1 shield AC /2 IL, max 10 [+3 AC, +1 Saves)
    AOO Master of the Field (+5 damage on attacks of opportunity)
    SD Giant's Stance (+1 size category for weapon damage and checks)

Maneuvers
    Spoiler
    Show

Army of One | Iron Tortoise | Stone Dragon | Iron Heart

Readied: 6
    Available:
    • IT Turtle Shell Wall (counter, adjacent ally gains my shield bonus + 4 to shield AC
    • IT Angering Bite (-4 penalty to attack rolls against others, usable in full attack)
    • IT Iron Shell (counter, opposed attack roll using your shield (BAB + Str + shield AC) to deflect a single melee or missile attack (that is not a spell or power))
    • SD Charging Minotaur (charge + bullrush, 2d6 + STR in addition to pushing the target back as normal. can push your target back more than 5 feet without having to follow)
    • SD Stone Bones (DR 5/adamantine if hits)
    • IH Steel Wind (two attacks as a standard action)
    • SD Stone Dragon's Fury (+4d6, double damage against constructs/objects, sunder without provoking)
    • SD Mountain Hammer (+2d6, overcomes DR and hardness)
    • IT Tortoise Trip (free trip attempt if attack hits, usable in full attack)
    • IT Mirror Shell (counter, attack roll BAB + shield AC opposing the enemy’s caster level check. If successful, the targeted spell or effect is negated.)
    • AOO Vanguard of One (two duplicates x1 round, share HP, each can make move + standard or initiative 1st level maneuver (not readied or expended), can move with a duplicate)

Active Buffs: none

When the others appear to have finished (whenever that happens IC), the young warrior adjusts the strap on his bag and follows. He walks beside the only other Human and Sharonan in the group (as far as he's concerned, the Harrowed doesn't count), and tries to make conversation. The careful observer might note that Chōṛā hu'ā walks to the outside, as far from the non-humans as possible, though it is an unconscious decision on his part to do so. While he walks, he shifts his weight slightly into a reactive posture, ready for any surprise that might come during their travels.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not sure how much time we've spent together as an Explorer Brigade. I sort of get the impression that this is our first mission together, and perhaps even that we might not even know each other very well. I'm going to post as if we've been thrown fairly randomly together, having met a few of the others, or at least knowing them from seeing them in the camp. Feel free to object or role-play otherwise.

"Pala, right? You look like a Sharonan. What's your story?

Spoiler
    Show
    As for actions, we've probably got a lot of walking on our hands. I'm not going to serve as a very good scout, so I figure I'll be walking with the main group, on the outside with the squishier folks inside. I could either take a directly-in-front position, or walk at the right or left front corner.

As for actions while traveling, I'm just going to talk until someone tells me to shut up for stealth. Once we actually make it into the portal, it'd probably be good to take stock of the geography and try to start mapping out where we want to go.
    Last edited by Barbarian MD; 2012-04-24 at 12:45 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    It's not actually stated how it works; it'll be a non-represented pain. You can "heal" if you like, but don't use actual resources.

"Good..." His voice is low and gravelly, almost as if the inside of his mouth is being torn out with every word. Perhaps it is so. Serol begins to search the area for anything to eat, including live animals.

Who are they?

Spoiler
    Show

Do I need a search?

I can go in first: I have a decent Spot, and good enough survival and HP to figure out any natural dangers. Besides that, I am by far the fastest (60ft/rd), so it makes sense for me to scout from an RP perspective. Do we have a rogue stand-in for other skills? EDIT: In other news, I completely miscalculated my skill points. Fail.
    Last edited by SamBurke; 2012-04-24 at 05:09 PM.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mhvaughan View Post
    "Pala, right? You look like a Sharonan. What's your story?
    "Yes it is Pala, and yes, I am Sharonan. I am a healer. Obviously people get hurt doing stuff like this, so I am along to mitigate that, and to help my new friend here *Draws his hand back to give a manly slap on the back to Serol, but thinks better of it and makes it a pat instead* to keep the evil creature living in his mind wrestled into serving as a force for good. I also have some skill with this*pats the unspiked portion of the chain coiled at his hip with his other hand* keeping things from closing very fast on those I protect or throwing spells at them. Unfortunately, I never really found the motivation to practice the more directly offensive style of attacks with it, so I don't do so well when there isn't an opening."
    Extended Signature

20. - Top - End - #20

The pale-skinned woman listens as the group interacts and starts toward the portal. She wished she knew more about them. To trust your life to one you do not know, it seems impossible. In the gang, you only trusted those who had fought at your side, and nobody else. But that trust was the trust of desperation, a trust you gave because you had no choice. In the school, she had been taught that trust is only truly accomplished by understanding, and understanding through truth. She would have to make an effort to help her newfound compatriots understand each other, she decided.

She quickly turned to the commander and gave a short bow. "Thank you, sir." She said, before turning toward the portal and striding purposefully forward.
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Forsaken responds to Pala. "A healer. Pah! We Sharonans once healed the hurts of others and mitigated their disputes, and look where it got us. Gone, our fair cities, now crumbling devastation... He trails off into silence, realizing the awkwardness of his venting.

...Though it will good to have your services, and I'm glad to meet another Sharonan in these parts. There are too few of us left." He tries a change of subject. He points to the Harrowed. "So what is that?

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Serol glides forward on his knuckles, hands curling underneath themselves to present the bony surface of his claw for running. His long, loping strides cover the distance to the portal in seconds, outstripping the others with ease. Still no food presents itself, more than a minor annoyance.
    Destroy them.
    "Foodd...?" His voice slurs for a moment and he stumbles, almost as if a massive tremor is shaking his body.
    IT is coming again.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

The disgust is distinct in Forsaken's voice as Serol makes his display. He repeats the question, "Surely that is not a man!"

Spoiler
    Show
    DarkRed may be a little easier to read than Crimson.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

"PART of him is not a man and never was. PART of him is worthy of every bit of scorn in your voice and more. PART of him, in fact, deserves a swift death... and I only say that because I am a very merciful man. Others would say a slow death for how little remorse it shows for the terrible things it has done. If you still hold vengeance in your heart, rather than measured restitution for what happened to our people then you might be among them. I shall not hold that against you. Never-the-less I WILL take issue with it if you do not show him a basic degree of respect, for he deserves it. For you see, that damnable parasite lives inside a good man, a MAN who fights every day to keep the invader from breaking free and running lose. From what I hear, neither I nor any servant of the gods has any hope of separating the two. Even slaying him and returning him to life in a wholly new body would avail that brave MAN nothing. The beast is well-adapted to violence, and warps his body to that cause. As such he can serve the greater good in the wilds. I can not claim much bravery these days, for Heronius, in his wisdom, has taken the greater part of fear from me. That man is braver than I ever was, even before I received that risky gift."

Pala says this in a quietly passionate voice without any trace of a tone of threat while gathering up the materials the commander provided, and starting to pack them onto his mule carefully, then giving the commander his best approximation of a salute and leading the beast of burden toward the portal.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2012-04-26 at 11:17 AM.
    Extended Signature

25. - Top - End - #25

Now that is interesting. That thing seemed to act as though its soul was damaged or had two souls in one body. Maybe a bad binder, but unlikely, we aren't exactly trusted. He is an enigmatic creature.

"Overtime I might be able to fix that friendly chimera. I have a bit of knowledge about things which cause symptoms similar to his."
    Varden spoke as he strided to the Portal.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"We shall see." He goes silent and strides with the others towards the portal.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

Serol glances up, eyes narrowing to slits. Very little of the conversation makes it to him, but the auras are unmistakable: the man with the shield has anger, reeks of it. The blob seems pretty friendly, but, it's also pretty silent and immobile: thus quickly forgotten to a beast's mind. The handler is conflicted, but safe.

Without further thought or hesitation, the abomination plunges through the portal headlong, readying himself for whatever may lie beyond it.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

28. - Top - End - #28

Mirra hurries to a jog as the beastial abomination plunges through the portal into the unknown, her sandaled feet carrying her lightly over the grassy earth before she finally springs through the portal after Serol.
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

"Quite an interesting band we've gathered here."Solooze quips as he follows slowly behind his compatriots, losing sight of some as they speed ahead.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Prepared Shapes:
    Wild Growth
    Wildfire
    Ignite
    Tooth of the Earth
    Earthbreaker
    Animated Stone
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2012-04-28 at 04:35 AM.

30. - Top - End - #30

The small Durzite walks into the portal behind his new cohorts.
    Show