Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+2
    Attack: Spines +2 melee (1d4)
    Full Attack: Spines +2 melee (1d4)
    Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
    Special Attacks: Spell-Like Abilities, Stank
    Special Qualities: DR 5/Cold Iron, Tree Dependent, Wild Empathy, Spiny
    Saves: Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +7
    Abilities: Str 10, Dex 11, Con 19, Int 15, Wis 16, Cha 16
    Skills: Bluff +10, Handle Animal +10, Hide +7, Knowledge (Nature) +9, Listen +10, Spot +10, Survival +10, Use Rope +7
    Feats: Ability Focus (Stank), Great Fortitude
    Environment: Warm Forest
    Organization: Solitary or Clump (3-6)
    Challenge Rating: 4
    Treasure: Standard
    Alignment: Usually Neutral
    Advancement: By Character Class
    Level Adjustment: ---

"Pelor's Beard, what is that smell?"

"It's my natural musk. Of course you don't like it being all gay elf Paladin."

"How many times must I tell your kind I'm not gay, I just have common sense?"

The dryads of Durian fruit trees are buxom (chubby), greenish, and kind of spiny. They make up for the stank by being more licentious and unreasonable than their more conventional sisters. Despite their smell, many people are said to find their company addictive.

Spell-Like Abilities (Sp): At will: Mage Burr (Complete Scoundrel), Speak with Plants, Tree Shape

3/day: Charm Person, Stinking Cloud, Tree Stride

1/day: Spike Growth

Stank (Ex): Living creatures within 10 feet must succeed on a DC 18 Fortitude save or be sickened for 1d6+4 minutes. A creature that successfully saves cannot be affected again by the same Dryad's stench for 24 hours. A delay poison or neutralize poison spell removes the effect from a sickened creature. Creatures with immunity to poison are unaffected, and creatures resistant to poison receive their normal bonus on their saving throws. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Tree Dependent (Su): This works exactly like the Dryad ability on page 90 of the MM.

Wild Empathy (Ex): This works like the Druid's Class Ability of the same name except the Dryad has a +6 Racial Bonus on the Check.

Spiny (Ex): Opponents who hit the Dryad with an Unarmed Strike, Natural Weapon, or a Grapple take 1d4 plus their own Str Modifier in piercing damage.

Combat: Durian Dryads tend to be defensive fighters. This does not mean they will not harm you. As a matter of fact once their smell has you on the ground horking your guts up they tend to kick the living crap out of you.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2012-11-22 at 07:26 PM.
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here