View Single Post

Thread: Upcoming TABLE Code Changes

1. - Top - End - #174
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Upcoming TABLE Code Changes

So it turns out that I can't correctly update all the tables in my Niche Ranking post because the new code pushes the character above the 50,000 character limit. So I ended up having to cut out two of my tables. (Though I saved them on a separate spreadsheet, in case it can ever be changed).

I know that this has already been mentioned on the thread, but is there any way that we can get it increased to 60,000 - 100,000? I can't imagine that such large posts are common, but the increased limit would really help those of us who do large tables.

Separately, it doesn't seem to matter what number I set the "width" to. It could be because it's just a huge chart though. Or I might be doing something wrong. Again, tech is not my strong suite.

Does anyone know of a good way to host images online without having to sign up for some shady website? It might just be easier to convert large charts into pictures, and then re-size and post the picture. Because right now, because they can't be sorted and the columns are all a uniform color, large charts are somewhat unreadable.