View Single Post

Thread: IC VIII Lost in the Flood

1. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC VIII Lost in the Flood

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    [SPOILER]

Mithril grimace and clenched her fists as if she was about to pull up weeds. ""<Draconic> Rise and Fight! </Draconic>

At the enterance to the small barracks the ground shuddered and cracked, spilling forth a sea of tentacles. It was as if the gates of some unknown hell had finally opened and those inside were fighting to escape. She wanted to turn away from them, but didn't want to see Stephan's reaction. "I doubt he will be able to sneak past those."
    "Wow, I've never seen Black Tentacles in action before" Stephan can't completely hide the amazement on his voice*

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    "Stephan, what are they saying? And I am sorry you had to see this... it was the only way I could think of to stop him."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

At Stephan's translation Mithril grimaced, she had been afraid people would think that. "Could you tell them that we are not guards but an invisible guard or someone is trying to escape."

"I can try" Stephan clears his throat before yelling over the mass of writhing tentacles <UC>"We are not guards, someone or something is trying to escape through here." meanwhile he starts to tighten straps, latches and everything in order, it seemed that they would be trapped in there for a few minutes at the least, so there was no reason to fix his armour.

Spoiler: *
    Show

Stephan is trained in both Spellcraft and K:Arcana and he should be able to reliably (assuming he can take 10) identify spells up to level 10 and I rolled really well on my previous rolls.

Last edited by Dusk Eclipse; 2014-07-19 at 08:56 AM.
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC