View Single Post

Thread: IC VIII Lost in the Flood

1. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC VIII Lost in the Flood

Stephan had been mulling on how to deal with an invisible foe, one that most likely was Nixar "I can't let him escape, but how can I catch him?" he knew they didn't have much time left before the tentacles disappeared.... "I don't need to catch him, I just need to slow him long enough for the others to come" he smiled as a plan took form in his mind.

The very moment the writhing mass of tentacles disappeared Stephan threw a small furry ball and suddenly a mule appeared on the hallway connecting the armoury and the other cells. Pleased with this Stephan simply orders the animal "Stay"

Remembering his sister's lessons, Stephan allows the spirits of the world to connect with him. "Don't panic, I just need you to warn me if you smell danger, specially if you can smell something but can't see it."

Spoiler: Action
    Show

These are the actions for two different turns, I just figured it would be better to post them together just in case.
    1st turn
    standard action: use a charge of the survival pouch to summon a Mule in the squares of 22J 22K 23J and 23k (move action to get to there if he can't reach those squares from his starting position at 16N)

Second turn
    standard action: use the spiritual connection to cast Speak with animals at CL 2
    Free & Move: speak with the mule.

The survival pouch says to treat the mule as a summoned animal with the exception that it won't fight, I just want to use it as a choke-point and as an pseudo-alarm (they have scent)

Last edited by Dusk Eclipse; 2014-07-22 at 06:45 PM.
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC