Mustafa the Vampiralgietch
Human Cleric
AC: 10 HP: 17/17
PP: 13 PIv: 10 PIs: 13
Conditions: --
Concentrating: --
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Samurai View Post
Yeah, it'd be a shame to get all those fine clothes sticky, Sabian says. His hands are full with two plates, so he nods to the man, Not sure we're acquainted, Sabian Skellegue. You are?
"All you need is some warm ash to break the stickiness, and the honey will come off easy. As a fan of all things sweet, I have learned that trick early in life. My dear mother would hit me whenever she found honey stains in my robes." He smiled again. "I am Mustafa Hanim of Constantinople. Indeed we haven't met, but my family told me great things about the name Skellegue. It is an honor to meet a fellow warrior of the Order."

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
"I haven't seen Lady Irene in some time. I learned a lot from her and I've wanted to talk to her about the application of sigils to absorb the latent magical energies inherent in physical and mystical trauma to negate destructive outcomes."
His eyes spotted Cassandra when she spoke. "Ah! Lady Hartdegen. I was told I might see you here." Mustafa said with contained excitement. "You might not know me, but I know of you. My family taught me all about the Spellblades of the Belmont Order. It is a pleasure to share this ceremony with you."