Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
I have lost all respect for Koorly.
Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
Whereas I have just gained respectometer ratings for Koorly.
See, most things are subiective, because we have opinions and beliefs.
Harry Potter annoys me, I believe extra-terrestrial life exists (there's that science-y math-y equation for one thing, and it's iust conceited to believe otherwise, plus it'd be awesome), I really love Indiana Iones and the Temple of Doom and I appreciate Indiana Iones 4 because I recognise what they did with it, whether it was successful or no.

I am 'delightfully quirky', meaning I think a little bit sideways to the maiority of people.

Heck, and my normal opinions - strawberries are one of the most delicious foods on earth; diachronic history is bloody amazing and more people should read books more than one hundred years old - can be as controversial as my other ones to people.

The are very few things which are completely obiective. Very few. By acknowledging it I can make facetious comments and be as honest as I like.
Within reason, I'm not going to be getting in trouble or out in meatspace.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
On the bright side, your health is probably better off without the gravy, Koorly. (doo doo, do do do doo doo, etc.)
But I barely ate half my dinner.
Oh well.
It could be worse, we could only be sitting down to dinner iust now. Mum forgot to take out the meat to defrost a few weeks ago.
We had dinner at half nine at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty-Eyed Fred View Post
I know I say this all too often, but... someone else!
I mean, I don't hate them (unlike, say, Eragon), but I don't care for them at all.
The last book probably did a lot of that for me; it was rubbish. Especially the epilogue.
Eragon didn't even register to me. It was so bland, and yet so offensive it cancelled itself out and became a non-entity.
On the other hand: *high fives!*
I'm not alone! Harry Potter annoyed me, than it bugged me, and then nothing happened for an entire 600-page long book! I gave up after book six.

Next Sunday, perhaps?
Thursday actually. We have a mid-week roast as well.

[QUOTE=Fifty-Eyed Fred;9342406]Well, that's reassuring. I will probably go one up from the norm just to ensure that they get there by then anyway.

If you go express delivery it'll be more expensive, but I'm pretty certain it'll arrive the same day, especially if you put it in before first post.

Yes indeedy.
There will be fun. Hopefully.
And it'll prolly rain as well. It being practically October, and us having made plans.