New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XIII: Our Skill is Hard to Deny

Quote Originally Posted by Anatharon View Post
    Tournament realm has never been up to date.
    Yeah, but here we had a case of a RIOT employee (Phreak) claiming it was there.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin1040 View Post
    Hey guys, I really think we should finish Faulty's Champion Database. It was really helpful to myself and I imagine some other players who aren't exceptionally skilled, but there are a lot of holes in champions, or things that are outdated due to reworks in items or champions. I'd be willing to take over management and organization for it if Faulty doesn't want to, but I think we should finish it.
    I can contribute some, pm me for specifics. I can do jungle routes and stuff too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    That's the kind of beard that says, "I'm rugged enough not to shave, but have good enough genetics/grooming habits that I can not consequentially look like a mountain rapist."
    Pokemon available/breedable (5iv):
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's a big list, ask me. All pokemon will be perfect 5iv unless noted otherwise.
    Spoiler
    Show
    3ds Code: 1590-5500-0148

3. - Top - End - #993
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Characters without guides:

Blitzcrank
    Caitlyn
    Cassiopeia
    Evelynn
    Gragas
    Heimer
    Irelia
    Jax
    Leblanc
    Malzahar
    Master Yi
    Nunu
    Olaf
    Pantheon
    Renekton
    Ryze
    Shaco
    Singed (0-15-15, R>Q>W>E, Ghost+exhaust/flash/cleanse/ignite/teleport, RoA, Rylai's, FoN and other tanky items, magic pen reds, dodge seals, flat MR blues, MS quints)
    Sion
    Sona
    Soraka
    Swain
    Teemo
    Tristana
    Trundle
    Tryndamere
    Twisted Fate
    Twitch
    Udyr
    Urgot
    Veigar
    Vladimir
    Warwick
    Xin Zhao
    Zilean
    Last edited by Arbitrarity; 2011-05-07 at 02:44 AM.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Titan in the Playground

Well, doesnt we allready have 1 Udyr guide?

Still, i can add another build, and one for Jax as well, though im not sure about the format they are suposed to be in.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

5. - Top - End - #995
    Ogre in the Playground

So, I just had 4 Normal rank matches with my buddy. He was Vlad for all 4 games, I ended up being Janna the first 2, and Amumu the last 2.

It was typical no-ELO Normal matches. Aka, we got stuck with pretty terrible players for every match. Seeing as it's Pirate free week, all of the game had either MF, Gangplank, or both.

For the last few matches, I have been attempting to practice my map awareness skills. I had CV/Clarity for all the games, and I was basically the only ward buyer on my team, apart from my Vlad friend who bought a few to help me out.

We won the first 3 games, despite having frankly terrible teams, that had no support or tanks unless I picked them, so I naturally did. We managed to win these games, despite all 3 of them having a rather heavily fed Katarina, and no CC at all apart from Janna's Tornado or Mumu's Bandage Toss.

Last game though, was a massive cluster(bleep).

It starts up. 3 pubbies instalock Xin Zhao, Gangplank and MF. Xin then starts screaming for a tank. First sign that things were going to hell. I grab Mumu reluctantly, because I'm not really super good as him (I have a bit of trouble initiating with Bandage Toss)

We get a minor stroke of luck, and their Twitch disconnects at the start, so it's Vlad/Mumu vs Yi. We trade harasses for a bit. We eventually get ganked a couple times when our wards run out and Kat and their GP come up to beat the snot out of us.

Xin starts screaming orders and mass pinging everywhere and yelling for me to get down to the bottom lane and help him. My friend and I ignore him because we're having enough trouble holding our lane as it is, seeing as no one ever decides to call MIA when Kat comes up to gank us.

Game ends with us holding out for a while, even managing to ace them when they got Baron, but in the end, we couldn't hold with 3 inhibs down to one of theirs and we get aced and our Nexus gets melted.

I feel like I'm getting a lot better at map awareness and wards placement and generally trying to be a better team player. But man, it's really quite frustrating when 3 people instalock their squishy DPS types and then start screaming for a tank, and then never placing any wards or calling mia or anything

I'd like to think that it makes me into a better player by not copying them though.
    Witness my glory and know that when my darkness fades, if you yet live, it is because an ally does not.

AN EMPTY SPOT WITHIN MY CRAW CRAVES YOUR FLESH, YOUR BONES BLED RAW!
    YOUR FEAR! YOUR FEAR! SO SWEET! SO STRONG! TO TEASE MY TONGUE, YOUR LIVES ARE GONE!
    YOUR ODDS UNFAVORED, MY WEB TOO STRONG! SPEED WON'T NEGATE A LINE STEPPED WRONG!
    YOU DARE? DARE SMITE THIS AWESOME BEAST? YOUR FATES ARE SEALED AS MY NEXT FEAST!
    HEED THIS BECK AND HEAR THIS CALL! FIGHT ME STILL, YOUR WILLS SHALL FALL!

6. - Top - End - #996
    Troll in the Playground

Hey guys, I really think we should finish Faulty's Champion Database. It was really helpful to myself and I imagine some other players who aren't exceptionally skilled, but there are a lot of holes in champions, or things that are outdated due to reworks in items or champions. I'd be willing to take over management and organization for it if Faulty doesn't want to, but I think we should finish it.
    I'd be happy to turn over the reigns to you. Knock yourself out.
    Wonder Woman (DC Girls in Sweaters Style) Avatar by Astrella.

NO FUN. NOT EVER.

Faulty, now available in other flavours:
    last.fm
    Metal Archives

7. - Top - End - #997
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadow View Post
    I'd like to think that it makes me into a better player by not copying them though.
    Also, /mute is your friend.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Bugbear in the Playground

Adding a Ryze guide to Faultys database since he is one of the champions I actually feel very proficient playing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ryze
    Champion Role: Magic Carry / Off-tank
    Solo Priority: High
    1 v 2 Capability: High
    Jungle Capability: None
    Farm Dependency: Medium
    Runes:
    • Quints: Mana, Health, Magic pen
    • Marks: Magic pen
    • Seals: Health, Armor, Mana, Mana regen
    • Glyphs: Flat mana, Mana regen, Magic res

Masteries: 9/7/14 making sure to get 15% magic pen, max mana->health regen and meditation.
    Summoners: Flash/Ghost (Ignite and teleport are propably fine too)
    Start: Sapphire Crystal + 2 pots
    Core: Catalyst(2), Tear of the Goddess, Glacial Shroud
    Further Item Suggestions: Banshees Veil, Rod of Ages, Void Staff, Abyssal Scepter, Frozen Heart, Archangels/Manamune, Blue Elixir(!)
    Skilling Priority: R = Q > W > E. Get a single point in E at 4 to trigger your passive
    Notes:
    Ryze does fine with standard caster runes, but a dedicated page with mana runes, in particular flat blues, really help his early game. Ryze is a beastly laner, and very farm dependant until he has his core, which explains his high solo priority. Dual lane Ryze works fine, just make sure to get a lane partner who can help you rack up kills instead of the lacking CS. Standard build is Catalyst -> boots 1 + Tear -> Negatron Cloak or Glacial Shroud -> Catalyst -> Blue Elixir + whatever. You don't really want to upgrade your Catalysts until the laning phase is over since they give you such a huge benefit. One becomes Rod of Ages, the other one Banshees Veil. Then build to counter the enemy team. Upgrading Tear is NOT a priority, don't do it until you're maxed out in all other slots. Elixir + Glacial Shroud + Q almost caps you on CDR, make sure to get those elixirs.

In lane, harass with Q all day, use QWQEQ for damage if possible. You can clear entire creep waves with REQWQ, make use of it. Q is your damage, use it whenever it is up, and use your other spells to get it off cooldown asap. As soon as you have Catalyst + Tear, you should be able to spam it almost constantly in lane to build up your Tear, harass and farm. In a teamfight they will need to focus you, but you are hard to kill with your tanky items. Flash and Ghost allows you to kite very well, which can make you win teamfights almost single-handedly.
    English is not my first language, but feel free to correct me.

Character sheets:
    Telim, Wilton, Aron and Eric

9. - Top - End - #999
    Titan in the Playground

Adding a guide to Jax

Spoiler
    Show

Jax
    Champion Role: Fighter
    Solo Priority: medium
    1 v 2 Capability: bad
    Jungle Capability: decent
    Farm Dependency: medium, but scales strongly with gear
    Runes:

* Quints:health
    * Marks: ArP
    * Seals: Dodge
    * Glyphs:Scaling MR

Masteries:Here its a very good idea to get defensive masteries, especaly the dodge bonus
    Summoners:So far i have found cleanse and Exhaust to work the best.
    Start:Get a regrowth pendant, and make it into a Philosofers stone asap, then get a vampyric scepter and a pair of boots.
    Core:philosofers stone, Ninja tabi, vampyric scepter, Phage, Rage blade
    Further Item Suggestions: Defensive items.
    Skilling Priority:R>Q>rest, get at least 1 rank in each though
    Notes:Early game regrowth pendant and philosofers stone gives lane endurance, further augumentet by a little bit of lifesteal. Also, dodge seals and masteries makes it less of a priority to get Ninja tabi at start, making them less of a priority.
    Also, W-->Q harrashment is pretty nasty early on, though you need the mana regen from philosofers to keep it up.
    Later game, jump in right after the tank, and start pounding on whoever seems to be slowed or stunned, Jax is tough enough, but not quite enough to survive initiating against a full team of 5.

Also, grab the chance to do a split push whenever you can, Jax got a crazy damage output after level 5, and is able to crush an entire wave of minions in a very short time.

thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Troll in the Playground

Alright guys, later today I will copy Faulty's guide posts and repost them here so I can update them. Arb put up the list of what we need, and I encourage taking a look at Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, and Alistar if you play any of those guys regularly, to see if they need to be changed since the reworks.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'mma do some of these for the awesome support champions played right

Show
    Solo Priority: Low, but like all supports, competent.
    1 v 2 Capability: Low
    Jungle Capability: Low
    Runes:

* Quints: CDR/Flat Health
    * Marks: Magic Penetration
    * Seals: Mana per 5
    * Glyphs: CDR

Masteries: 0/9/21
    Summoners: Flash/Ghost
    Start: Doran's Ring/Double Faerie Charm
    Core: Double Philosopher's Stone, Black Cleaver
    Further Item Suggestions: Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Wit's End, Manamune
    Skilling Priority: Q > E > W
    Notes: Try getting cooldown reduction boots for some much needed CDR. The deal with AD Karma is that her base numbers are actually quite good, and with the exception of her damage, they all have natural scaling (the healing on her fans is %health missing, shields scale with resistances, speed boost doesn't scale) AD lets her deal damage in a different way, so the fact her damage on her abilities is lower is a non-issue. As for why damage coming from attacks rather than spells is useful, Karma is a great split pusher, she has good clearing abilities and between her passive and her skillset, she's really hard to pin down. AD allows her to split push a bit more effectively, and it also gives her more 1v1 capability when confronted to stop a split push.

Soraka
    Spoiler
    Show
    Soraka
    Champion Role: AP Support
    Solo Priority: Low
    Runes:

* Quints: Flat Health

Masteries: 0/9/21 or 9/0/21
    Summoners: Flash/Ignite for aggressive lanes, Flash/Ghost for defensive lanes
    Start: Doran's Blade
    Core: Rabadon's Deathcap
    Further Item Suggestions: Zhonya's Hourglass, Lich Bane, more Deathcaps, Abyssal Sceptre
    Skilling Priority: R > E > W > Q
    Notes: Doran's Blade is for easier last hitting and more damage on your harrass, which should be made mostly up of autoattacking, with the odd Infuse thrown in. If you can lane with a non-mana user, or a character who doesn't have huge mana problems like Twisted Fate, that's great because it means you can be more aggressive (more mana for yourself for heals/starcalls and more opportunities for offensive infusing)

Lee Sin
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lee Sin
    Champion Role: Melee DPS Jungler
    1 v 2 Capability: Very Low
    Jungle Capability: Very High
    Farm Dependency: Medium-High
    Runes:

* Quints: Health
    * Marks: Armour Penetration
    * Seals: Flat Armour
    * Glyphs: Cooldown reduction

Masteries: 21/0/9 or 20/0/10
    Summoners: Smite + Ghost/Flash
    Start: Cloth Armour + 5 Health Potions
    Core: Wriggle's, Triforce
    Further Item Suggestions: Frozen Mallet, Banshee's Veil, Ghostblade, Bloodthirster
    Skilling Priority: R > E > Q > W*
    Notes: Take two ranks in Safeguard before switching focus to other abilities. As of this post there is a bug where you can press your Tempest key twice very quickly and it goes off twice, this lets you clear minion waves quickly, and improves your jungle clear speed. While Lee Sin likes getting blue buff, since everyone likes getting blue buff, you can give it to one of your nearby laners from the second clear onwards.
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2011-05-07 at 11:20 AM.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Titan in the Playground

I realllly want a Djinn University.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

I'll go ahead and ask here. I've asked on the Riot boards but I figured i might a response here as well:

The LoL Patcher uses a P2P system to patch. Is there anyway to disable this and patch without using P2P?

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Troll in the Playground

Faulty's Quick Build Database: Notes and Stuff

I'm setting up a series of posts that will work like a mini database of basic builds for every champion. Basically, standard mastery set ups, skilling order, core items, etc. This should hopefully give anyone the ability to pick up any champion and have a decent idea of how to build and skill the champion.

I can't fill them all so you're welcome to contribute. Here's the template:

Spoiler
    Show
    Champion
    Champion Role:
    Solo Priority:
    1 v 2 Capability:
    Jungle Capability:
    Farm Dependency:
    Runes:
    • Quints:
    • Marks:
    • Seals:
    • Glyphs:

Masteries:
    Summoners:
    Start:
    Core:
    Further Item Suggestions:
    Skilling Priority:
    Notes:

Notes and other shenanigans (must read before using database):
    Spoiler
    Show
    This guide assumes level 30 and most entries are probably with Summoner's Rift in mind. If you're under level 30 or don't have certain runes, you may need to make subtle changes. For example, without scaling MP5 runes, Nasus requires a Chalice of Harmony. Keep such limits in mind and adjust as you see fit.

Key:

Champion
    Champion Role: Role(s) the champion can fill.
    Solo Priority: Extent to which a champion needs or wants a solo lane.
    1 v 2 Capability: Champion's capability to solo a lane versus two enemies.
    Jungle Capability: How competent a jungler the champion is (speed, health retention, ganking capability, etc.).
    Farm Dependency: The extent to which a champion requires farm to function optimally.
    Runes: Good rune choices (assumes tier 3 runes).
    • Quints:
    • Marks:
    • Seals:
    • Glyphs:

Masteries: Good option(s) for mastery set-ups.
    Summoners: Suggested summoner spells.
    Start: Starting items.
    Core: Core item build; boots not included (they are at least partially situational) unless considered a core part of the build.
    Further Item Suggestions: Suggestions for items after the champion's core.
    Skilling Priority: Which skills are the most important to level up; a * next to the least important skill means that taking a rank (or two) of the skill at early levels is suggested (e.g. Taric wants a rank in his E at first or second level, but doesn't need to touch it after that until his Q and W are maxed).
    Notes: Various things to note about the champion.

The Database:
    A-Ev
    Ez-Kas
    Kat-Na
    Ni-Si
    So-Z
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2011-05-07 at 01:22 PM.
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Troll in the Playground

Faulty's Quick Build Database: A - Ev

Spoiler
    Show
    Akali
    Champion Role: Hybrid Burst Damage Assassin.
    Solo Priority: Medium.
    1 v 2 Capability: Medium.
    Jungle Capability: Low.
    Farm Dependency: Medium.
    Runes:
    • Quints: Flat Health, Flat AP (to help proc Discipline of Force), Flat AD (to help proc Discipline of Might).
    • Marks: Magic Pen.
    • Seals: Dodge, Flat Armor (Jungling).
    • Glyphs: Flat CDR, flat AP (to help proc Discipline of Force.

Masteries: 21/0/9, 21/9/0.
    Summoners: Smite (Jungling), Ghost, Flash, Ignite, Exhaust.
    Start: Doran's Blade (procs Discipline of Might with 21 in offense and an AD quint), Doran's Shield, Long Sword + Health Pot, Amplifying Tome.
    Core: Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Hextech Gunblade.
    Further Item Suggestion: Void Staff, Abyssal Scepter, Lich Bane, situational defense.
    Skilling Priority: R > Q > E > W*.
    Notes: Grab a rank in W at 4. You remain stealthed for a few seconds after leaving the shadow bubble, so take advantage of that to juke. Wait for the fight to start and then burst down enemy squishies with a Q -> R -> E -> Q -> R combo and then use W, Ghost and/or Flash to escape before targeting another squishy when it's safe to do so. Be careful for enemies with Oracle's Elixir, it lets them see you in your bubble. If you're doing very well, consider stacking with a Soulstealer (and potentially a Sword of the Occult as well).

Alistar (submitted by efdf)
    Champion Role: Anti-Carry, Team Protection, Initiator
    Farm Dependency: Low
    Runes:
    • Quints: Health, Movement Speed, or AP
    • Marks: Armor Penetration
    • Seals: Mana Regeneration per 5 per level
    • Glyphs: Magic Resist per level

Masteries: 9/0/21 or 0/9/21
    Summoners: Flash, Ghost, Ignite, Teleport
    Start: Sapphire Crystal + Pots, Doran's Shield, or Boots + Pots
    Core: Sheen, Mercury's Treads, Glacial Shroud
    Further Item Suggestions: Trinity Force, Ghostblade, Spirit Visage
    Skilling Priority: R > Q > W > E*
    Notes: As soon as you have enough money for Sheen, buy it. Once you get it, you are incredibly strong in lane. If you see the enemy doing something stupid like bush camping, flash in, Pulverize, Headbutt them against the wall when the stun ends, and it's pretty much a guaranteed kill in lane. Just remember to autoattack to use your Sheen procs. Also, you can Pulverize an enemy immediately after a Headbutt with proper timing, and it gets easier the closer you are to the enemy.

Amumu
    Champion Role: Main Tank, Initiation, AoE CC.
    Solo Priority: Very Low.
    1 v 2 Capability: Extremely Low.
    Jungle Capability: High.
    Runes:
    • Quints: Flat Health.
    • Seals: Scaling Armor, Flat Armor (Jungling).
    • Glyphs: Scaling MP5, Scaling MR, Flat CDR.

Masteries: 0/21/9.
    Summoners: Smite (Jungling), Ghost, Cleanse, Flash, Clairvoyance.
    Start: Doran's Shield, Cloth Armor + 5 Health Pots (Jungling).
    Core: Aegis of the Legion, Heart of Gold (Jungling).
    Further Item Suggestions: situational tanky; vs. Phys- Randuin's Omen, Sunfire Cape; vs. Magic- Banshee's Veil, Force of Nature; vs. any- Guardian Angel.
    Skilling Priority: R > E > Q > W, R > W > E > Q* (Jungling).
    Notes: Amumu is a mediocre laner, so under perfect circumstances he should probably only be in the jungle. However, he is very rune and mastery dependent if he wants to jungle and relies on having blue buff, so inexperienced jungles should be careful. If you have a jungling Amumu on your team, make sure to cover him in the jungle and be ready to help him out. Amumu's role is easy otherwise: Q to jump in and stun, pop R to snare as many enemies as possible, trigger W and hit E for AoE damage, use Q for further stuns and to catch runners.

Anivia
    Champion Role: AP Carry, heavy CC.
    Solo Priority: Very High
    2 v 1 Capability: High.
    Jungle Capability: None.
    Farm Dependency: High.
    Runes:
    • Quints: Flat Health, Move Speed, Flat AP, Scaling AP.
    • Seals: Scaling MP5.
    • Glyphs: Scaling MP5, Flat CDR, Scaling AP.

Masteries: 9/0/21.
    Summoners: Flash, Clarity, Ghost, Exhaust, Cleanse.
    Start: Doran's Ring, Sapphire Crystal + 2 Health Pots, Boots + 3 Health Pots.
    Core: Rod of Ages, Archangel's Staff, Rabadon's Deathcap.
    Further Item Suggestions: Zhonya's Hourglass, Abyssal Scepter, Void Staff, second Archangel's Staff, Banshee's Veil.
    Skilling Priority: R > E > Q > W (mid lane), R > E > Q > W*.
    Notes: W can be used to gain vision in bushes or fog of war, is particularly useful in side lanes or if you're expecting heavy ganking. Use the slow from her R to make setting up Q easier. Keep in mind that the Q does damage as it passes through enemies, so detonate it with Q after it's already gone through an opponent for extra damage. Another note, her R doesn't pop Banshee's.

Annie
    Champion Role: AP Support or AP Carry, heavy CC.
    1 v 2 Priority: Medium.
    Farm Dependency: Medium High
    Runes:
    • Marks: Magic Penetration.
    • Glyphs: Scaling MP5, Flat CDR.

Summoners: Flash, Ignite, Ghost.
    Start: Doran's Ring, Mana Crystal + 2 Health Pots.
    Core: Rod of Ages, Rabadon's Deathcap (carry), Soulshroud (support).
    Further Item Suggestions: Deathfire Grasp (both), Void Staff (both, particularly carry), Abyssal Scepter (both), Archangel's Staff (carry), Will of the Ancients (support), Frozen Heart (support), Banshee's Veil.
    Skilling Priority: R > Q > W > E*.
    Notes: Early game Annie does high burst damage. Mid-late game she functions most effectively as an AoE CC bot, which is why building her support is effective. She can also functionally be built as an AP carry, keeping her burst up by stacking AP. Flashing to your lane opponent and dropping all of your spells plus an Ignite can guarentee a kill early game. When facing single targets, you can set up better aim with your R by stunning with a Q first. You can hold Alt and right click to control Tibbers.

Ashe
    Champion Role: AD Carry, Initiation (with R).
    Solo Priority: Very High.
    1 v 2 Capability: Low.
    Farm Dependency: Very High.
    Runes:
    • Quints: Flat Health, Armor Pen.
    • Marks:Armor Pen.
    • Seals: Scaling MP5, Dodge.

Masteries: 21/0/9, 21/9/0.
    Summoners: Flash, Ghost, Ignite, Exhaust.
    Start: Doran's Blade, Boots + 3 health pots.
    Core: Doran's Blade, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Black Cleaver.
    Further Item Suggestions: Bloodthirster, second Phantom Dancer, Madred's Bloodrazor (can be used as part of the core build vs. tanky teams), situational defensive.
    Skilling Priority: R > W = Q > E*, R > W > Q > E*.
    Notes: Ashe is very vulnerable early game and requires good positioning, hence Flash and/or Ghost being required spells. At the start you can get some high damage off on your lane opponent. With her passive charged to max you have a 99% crit chance. Hit with a crit and follow up with a Volley and you can stunt your enemy early. Make sure to use E to scout. R is global, so learn how to aim it long distances.

Blitzcrank

Brand

Caitlyn

Cassiopeia

Cho'Gath (Tanky mage build submitted by BrotherOni)
    Runes:

* Marks: Mag Pen.
    * Seals: Scaling MP5, Dodge.
    * Glyphs: Scaling MP5, Flat CDR.

Masteries: 9/0/21, 0/9/21
    Summoners: Ghost+Clairvoyance, Ghost+Exhaust
    Start: Ruby Crystal (Tanky Mage)
    Core: Rod of Ages (Tanky Mage), Rylai's Crystal Scepter (Tanky Mage)
    Skilling Priority: R > Q > E > W*

Notes: For tanky mage builds building an Aegis of the Legion helps significantly as does an Abyssal Scepter if the opposing team start getting Madred's Bloodrazors for you. Focus Rupture for harassment and make use of your Vorpal spikes to out-dps anybody who think they can go toe to toe with you. Get Scream at 7 as that's when team fights should start thus the AoE silence becomes more useful.

Corki

Dr. Mundo (submitted by NeoVid)
    Champion Role: Melee carry
    Solo Priority: Low(SR), High(TT)
    1 v 2 Capability: Good
    Jungle Capability: Weak early, High later
    Farm Dependency: Fairly low
    Runes:
    • Quints: HP
    • Marks: Armor Pen
    • Seals: Dodge
    • Glyphs:CDR

Masteries: 0/21/9
    Summoners: Ghost, Ignite/Exhaust
    Start: Doran's Shield
    Core: Spirit Visage, Youmuu's Ghostblade
    Further Item Suggestions: Frozen Mallet, Phantom Dancer, Guardian Angel
    Skilling Priority: R, Q, E, W
    Notes: Mundo has extremely high base damage and damage buffs, while also being very hard to kill by any method other than massive burst damage. His Q is a strong ranged harass, and his ability to stay in lane is nearly unstoppable after 6. Almost no characters can kill him 1v1, and his W's resistance to CC makes him nearly impossible to stop or escape. Don't overestimate his survivability in a single fight, but make constant use of his ability to heal back to full in seconds after leaving a fight.

Evelynn
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2011-05-07 at 01:11 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Troll in the Playground

Faulty's Quick Build Database: Ez - Kas

Spoiler
    Show
    Ezreal
    Champion Role: AP Carry or AD Carry.
    Solo Priority: High.
    Runes:
    • Marks: Armor Pen.

Masteries: 21/0/9 (AD), 9/0/21 (AP or AD).
    Summoners: Ghost, Flash, Exhaust, Ignite, Cleanse.
    Start: Doran's Blade, Sapphire Crystal + 2 Health Pots, Boots + 3 Health Pots.
    Core: Sheen, Trinity Force (AD), Lich Bane (AP).
    Further Item Suggestions: The Bloodthirster (AD), Ghostblade (AD), Frozen Mallet (AD), Last Whisper (AD), Madred's Bloodrazor (AD, esp. vs. tanky teams), Rod of Ages (AP), Rabadon's Deathcap (AP), Deathfire Grasp (AP), Void Staff (AP).
    Skilling Priority: R > Q > E > W (AD), R > W > Q > E* (AP), R > Q = W > E* (AP).
    Notes: AP Ezreal wants Q to rank 3 or so early game before focusing on W, and wants armor pen because a large portion of his late game damage will be from Lich Bane procs on his Q; his innate flash makes Cleanse more useful for him than for many other carries without strong innate escape mechanisms. His ult is global, so learn to snipe across the map with it. It can be used to clear minions off of towers you can't otherwise reach, and can be used to steal/buffs dragons with good timing. You can also use it, with the help of a friend, to get buffs from the lane. Have a team mate wear down a buff and then snipe it from lane with your ult.

Fiddlesticks
    Champion Role: AP Carry.
    Farm Dependency: Medium High.
    Runes:
    • Quints: Flat Health, Magic Pen.
    • Seals: Scaling MP5, Flat Armor (Jungling).

Masteries: 9/0/21, 9/12/9? (Jungling).
    Summoners: Flash, Ghost, Exhaust, Ignite, Cleanse.
    Start: Doran's Ring, Sapphire Crystal + 2 Health Pots, Blue Elixir + 6 Health Pots (Jungling).
    Core: Rod of Ages, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Spirit Visage.
    Further Item Suggestions: Rabadon's Deathcap, Abyssal Scepter, Zhonya's Hourglass, Banshee's Veil.
    Skilling Priority: R > E > Q > W*, R > W > Q > E* (Jungling).
    Notes: Flash and Ghost are helpful for keeping enemies within your ult. The ult has a channel time so starting it from the brush or on the other side of walls. You can cast spells while ulting so fear and silence enemies to reduce their ability to escape or negate your ult. In lane a strong combo against enemies is Q + W; his W's long leash means you can get most or all of it off.

Galio (Submitted by Dogmantra)
    Runes:
    • Quints: Flat Health
    • Marks: Flat MR*
    • Seals: Scaling MR*, MP5
    • Glyphs: Flat CDR

Summoners: Flash (Required), Ignite, Exhaust, Ghost, Clairvoyance
    Start: Meki Pendant + 2 Health Potions
    Core: Chalice, Mercury's Treads, Banshee's Veil
    Notes: If teamfights start before you have Gust maxed, consider switching focus to Smite. Consider a rank of Bulwark early if you are in a lane with many damage over times (e.g. Teemo, Singed). Fire off Gust before Smite to pop Banshee's Veils. Flash + Ult is very strong initiation. Using Randuin's Omen's active before ulting prevents people with Merc's Treads from escaping. MR Runes are better than Magic Pen or because not only do they improve defense too, but they improve the healing on Bulwark. Using Bulwark on yourself will increase your AP, consider using it for extra damage on spells/towers.

Gangplank
    Champion Role: Support Nuker, Minion Denial, Anti-Healing, Pusher
    Solo Priority: Low.
    Runes:
    • Marks: Armor Pen, Crit Chance.
    • Seals: Scaling MP5, Dodge.
    • Glyphs: Flat CDR, Scaling MP5

Masteries: 21/0/9.
    Summoners: Ghost, Ignite, Flash, Exhaust.
    Start: Meki Pendant + 2 Health Pots.
    Core: Chalice of Harmony, Avarice Blades, Infinity Edge.
    Further Item Suggestions: Sheen, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Phantom Dancer, situational tanky.
    Notes: E can be taken at level 1 and be used to deny your lane opponents experience by killing minions, aim for cannon minions in particular. His ult can clear minions off towers or you can drop an ult on dragon, baron or a buff to try and steal it from enemies.
    Alternate Builds: Undying Support (by Maeglin_Dubh)

Garen
    Champion Role: Assassin, Tanky DPS
    Solo Priority: Medium
    Runes:
    • Quints: Armor Penetration
    • Glyphs: Magic Resist

Masteries: 15/0/15 or 21/0/9
    Summoners: Flash and Exhaust
    Start: Boots and 3 potions
    Core: Ghostblade, Brutalizer, Sunfire Cape, Force of Nature
    Further Item Suggestions: Guardian Angel, Atma's Impaler
    Notes: You're all about the early game. You can beat almost anyone in a 1v1 fight and you can kill a lot of characters in a single combo. At every opportunity, Q up to the enemy and spin. If you successfully land enough kills and gold in the laning phase, it allows you to play the hyper-aggressive way needed to help in team fights. Just flash up to the most important enemy player, Silence, Spin, Exhaust, Ultimate if they're low enough. Just remember that as the game goes on, this combo will start to lose its effectiveness and you need to try and end it as soon as possible.

Gragas

Heimerdinger

Irelia

Janna
    Champion Role: Support, heavy CC, anti-Intiation.
    1 v 2 Capability: Very High.
    Jungle Capability: Hilarious.
    Farm Dependency: Low.
    Runes:
    • Glyphs:Scaling MP5, Flat CDR.

Summoners: Flash, Ghost, Cleanse, Clairvoyance, Clarity.
    Start: Doran's Ring, Mana Manipulator.
    Core: Soulshroud (support), Archangel's Staff (AP).
    Further Item Suggestions: Rod of Ages, Mejai's Soulstealer, situational aura (support): Aegis of the Legion; Frozen Heart (enemy team has multiple auto-attackers); Will of the Ancients and/or Abyssal Scepter (your team has lots of AP); Stark's Fervor (your team has lots of AD); Rabadon's Deathcap (AP).
    Skilling Priority: R > E > W > Q*.
    Notes: Always be Janna; Janna is the absolute value of Evelynn; you can build Janna AP, but don't, because AP Janna is for scrubs; is most useful when laning with an AD character with mana. Use your W to make hitting with Qs easier. Make use of your heavy CC to control lanes and enemies and save team mates. Your E can be used on towers to protect them. Make sure to use it on your AD carries, or to save team mates. Her R is excellent for ruining enemy initiation; it works well with Cleanse. Cleanse out of CC and then run into the middle of the enemy and ult. It can also be used to throw enemies around (think Gragas's R), into or away from your team/towers.

Jarvan IV
    Champion Role: Tanky DPS
    1 v 2 Capability: Medium
    Jungle Capability: High
    Farm Dependency: High
    Runes:
    • Quints: Armor Penetration or Movement Speed
    • Glyphs: Magic Resist per Level

Masteries: 0/21/9
    Summoners: Ignite and Ghost
    Start: Regrowth Pendant + Pot
    Core: Philosopher's Stone x 2, Warmog's Armor, Atma's Impaler
    Further Item Suggestions: Banshee's Veil, Last Whisper, Randuin's Omen
    Skilling Priority: R > Q > E > W*
    Notes: Kill carry, then kill everybody else. You pretty much can't be killed and your priority is maximizing your damage through proper flag usage and Q usage. Remember that you can still knock up even if you land the flag right on top of the enemy. In lane, use every opportunity to auto attack for your passive and use your Q to poke. Only use your E --> Q combo if everyone on the enemy team is accounted for or you can get a kill, you don't want to blow your escape on harassment.

Jax
    Champion Role: Fighter
    Solo Priority: medium
    1 v 2 Capability: bad
    Jungle Capability: decent
    Farm Dependency: medium, but scales strongly with gear
    Runes:

* Quints:health
    * Marks: ArP
    * Seals: Dodge
    * Glyphs:Scaling MR

Masteries: Here its a very good idea to get defensive masteries, especaly the dodge bonus
    Summoners: So far i have found cleanse and Exhaust to work the best.
    Start:Get a regrowth pendant, and make it into a Philosofers stone asap, then get a vampyric scepter and a pair of boots.
    Core: philosofers stone, Ninja tabi, vampyric scepter, Phage, Rage blade
    Further Item Suggestions: Defensive items.
    Skilling Priority: R>Q>rest, get at least 1 rank in each though
    Notes: Early game regrowth pendant and philosofers stone gives lane endurance, further augumentet by a little bit of lifesteal. Also, dodge seals and masteries makes it less of a priority to get Ninja tabi at start, making them less of a priority. Also, W-->Q harrashment is pretty nasty early on, though you need the mana regen from philosofers to keep it up. Later game, jump in right after the tank, and start pounding on whoever seems to be slowed or stunned, Jax is tough enough, but not quite enough to survive initiating against a full team of 5. Also, grab the chance to do a split push whenever you can, Jax got a crazy damage output after level 5, and is able to crush an entire wave of minions in a very short time.

Spoiler
    Show
    Champion Role: Support/Split Pusher
    Solo Priority: Low, but like all supports, competent.
    Runes:

* Quints: CDR/Flat Health

Summoners: Flash/Ghost
    Start: Doran's Ring/Double Faerie Charm
    Core: Double Philosopher's Stone, Black Cleaver
    Further Item Suggestions: Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Wit's End, Manamune
    Skilling Priority: Q > E > W
    Notes: Try getting cooldown reduction boots for some much needed CDR. The deal with AD Karma is that her base numbers are actually quite good, and with the exception of her damage, they all have natural scaling (the healing on her fans is %health missing, shields scale with resistances, speed boost doesn't scale) AD lets her deal damage in a different way, so the fact her damage on her abilities is lower is a non-issue. As for why damage coming from attacks rather than spells is useful, Karma is a great split pusher, she has good clearing abilities and between her passive and her skillset, she's really hard to pin down. AD allows her to split push a bit more effectively, and it also gives her more 1v1 capability when confronted to stop a split push.
    AP
    Spoiler
    Show
    Champion Role: Support/Burst
    Solo Priority: Low, but competent
    1 v 2 Capability: Moderate (can attack or AOE farm at range, has a heal)
    Farm Dependency: Moderate
    Runes:

* Quints: CDR/Flat Health/MS

Summoners: Flash/Ghost or Flash/CV
    Start: Doran's Ring
    Core: Philosopher's Stone (or 2), CDR boots, Catalyst, Deathcap
    Further Item Suggestions: Banshee's Veil, Shurelya's Reverie, Lich Bane, Zhonya's Hourglass
    Alternative Items: Abyssal Scepter, Rod of Ages, Randuin's Omen, Will of the Ancients, Void Staff
    Skilling Priority: Max Q first in a harass lane, E first in a fighters' lane. Max W last, but take an early level for the base utility.

Notes: Karma has little CC, and requires farm more than typical supports like Janna or Taric; pick her when your team has CC and needs to protect its squishies. Her utility scales with AP and CDR; those are the top two stats you want. She lives on the outskirts of the fight, but in focus range if your opponents really want you dead, so you will need survivability. Lich Bane because, as Dogmantra notes, Karma is a powerful minion wave clearer, and can be a powerful pusher. Shurelya's Reverie and CDR boots hits 40%; a tankier alternative is HoG --> Randuin's Omen and blue pot. Trade BVeil for Rod of Ages if you want AP more than you fear magic damage. Abyssal Scepter and WOTA are useful auras to have. Because of her diverse needs, Karma can really be built in a variety of ways; always experiment.

Karthus
    Champion Role: AP Carry.
    Jungle Capability: Medium but stupid.
    Runes:

Summoners: Ghost, Flash, Exhaust, Ignite, Revive.
    Start: Doran's Ring, Sapphire Crystal + 2 Health Pots.
    Core: Rod of Ages, Archangel's Staff.
    Further Item Suggestions: Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Abyssal Scepter, Rabadon's Deathcap, Mejai's Soulstealer, Zhonya's Hourglass.
    Notes: W can grant vision in bushes and fog of war; possibly the only character who can benefit from dying, as it allows him to freely channel his ult. Make sure to communicate with team mates for your ult, and learn how much damage it does. Don't cast it mid combat if you're still alive. Use W to control enemies while you roll over them with your E on and hit them with Qs. Try to control blue so you can spam Q and keep E running.

Kassadin
    Champion Role: Magic Damage Burst Assassin.
    1 v 2 Capability: Very Low.
    Runes:
    • Marks: Magic Penetration
    • Glyphs: Scaling MP5, flat CDR.

Summoners: Ghost, Flash, Ignite.
    Core: Rod of Ages, Archangel's Staff, Mercury's Treads.
    Further Item Suggestions: Rabadon's Deathcap, Zhonya's Hourglass, Abyssal Scepter, Mejai's Soulstealer.
    Skilling Priority: R > E > Q > W, R > E > Q > W*.
    Notes: Wants to focus Q early before focusing E; can potentially get one rank in W to help charge E and improve mana regen. With blue buff you can charge up R stacks and use it as a nuke without losing too much mana. It can also be used simply for the flash. You want to jump in, silence and nuke an enemy squishy. Zhonya's Hourglass and Flash can make getting out easier.
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2011-05-08 at 12:57 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Troll in the Playground

Faulty's Quick Build Database: Kat - Na

Spoiler
    Show
    Katarina
    Champion Role: Magic Burst Caster, Anti-Healing.
    Solo Priority: Medium High.
    1 v 2 Capability: Medium High.
    Runes:
    • Seals: Dodge.
    • Glyphs: Flat CDR.

Masteries: 9/21/0, 9/0/21.
    Summoners: Ghost, Ignite, Flash, Exhaust, Cleanse.
    Start: Doran's Shield.
    Core: Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Abyssal Scepter, Banshee's Veil.
    Further Item Suggestions: Hextech Gunblade, Rabadon's Deathcap, Zhonya's Hourglass, Guinsoo's Rageblade.
    Skilling Priority: R > Q = E > W*, R > Q > E > W* (high harass 2 v 1 lane).
    Notes: Kat has strong laning, and you want to take advantage of that to farm up and try to stunt your enemies. It's generally good to keep Q and E about on par to give her balanced burst, but if you're in a 2 v 1 lane that can harass you heavily putting a greater focus on Q, keeping it 2 or so levels above her E. Take a rank of W at level 3 for the utility. Trigger it before Qing to improve your harass, deal higher damage to multiple targets or counter healers and health pots. Trigger it before Eing to make it safer to harass with it or to give yourself some extra defense before going in for the ult. As with Nunu, Katarina's ult is channeled and as such she benefits strongly from a Banshee's. Do not be the first one in, wait until some of the CC has been blown on the tank or off tank. You can Shunpo in (aim for a high priority target) and then use Q and auto-attacks to deal damage instead of immediately Ring if necessary, forcing the enemy to either not use their CC or to use it on other people. Generally you want to ult in conjunction with friendly CC or heals however. Kat functions well in combination with Malphite's R, Galio's R, Kayle's R, Morgana's E, and Amumu's R, among others. A Rageblade as a late game item gives you some better auto-attacking and pushing, and you can get some minor CC by taking Exhaust or grabbing a Crystal Scepter and/or Hextech Gunblade.

Kayle
    Champion Role: Support, Hybrid Carry, Pusher.
    Runes:

Summoners: Ghost, Exhaust, Flash, Ignite, Clairvoyance.
    Start: Doran's Ring, Boots + 3 Health Pots.
    Core: Guinsoo's Rageblade, Nashor's Tooth.
    Further Item Suggestions: Hextech Gunblade, Sheen, Lich Bane, Guardian Angel, Will of the Ancients.
    Skilling Priority: R > E > W > Q*.
    Notes: Kayle is weak early on, but Rageblade provides a heavy boost in power. Once she has Nashor's, she can keep her E up almost constantly (with 40% CDR you have something like .8 seconds between the time it wears off and when it comes off CD), giving her insane pushing and steady damage. Q is a reasonable nuke, and combined with the speed boost she becomes a good chaser. Keep your R saved for your carries if possible. Use it to save them or to give them the opportunity to deal high damage, e.g. ult Katarina so she can jump in and R interrupted, ult Twitch so he can tear into the enemy team with his R without fearing damage, etc.

Kennen (Submitted by Dogmantra)
    Solo Priority: Very High (vs 2), High (vs 1).
    Runes:
    • Quints: Flat Health, Movement Speed (optional), Flat AP (optional)
    • Seals: Dodge.
    • Glyphs: Flat CDR

Masteries: 9/0/21
    Summoners: Flash, Ghost, Ignite, Exhaust.
    Start: Doran's Shield (solo), Boots + 3 Health Potions (2v2)
    Core: Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Zhonya's Hourglass
    Skilling Priority: R > Q = W > E*
    Notes: Engaging without an Electrical Surge proc means you have a lot less of your stunning power. Getting a rank of Lightning Rush at level 3 instead of 4 means you have all your non-ult marks available earlier. Marks are currently bugged: if you place a mark on someone who you don't have vision of, the mark effect will not show on them until you apply another.

Kog'Maw

LeBlanc

Lee Sin, The Blind Monk
    Champion Role: Melee DPS Jungler
    1 v 2 Capability: Very Low
    Jungle Capability: Very High
    Farm Dependency: Medium-High
    Runes:

* Quints: Health
    * Marks: Armour Penetration
    * Seals: Flat Armour
    * Glyphs: Cooldown reduction

Masteries: 21/0/9 or 20/0/10
    Summoners: Smite + Ghost/Flash
    Start: Cloth Armour + 5 Health Potions
    Core: Wriggle's, Triforce
    Further Item Suggestions: Frozen Mallet, Banshee's Veil, Ghostblade, Bloodthirster
    Notes: Take two ranks in Safeguard before switching focus to other abilities. As of this post there is a bug where you can press your Tempest key twice very quickly and it goes off twice, this lets you clear minion waves quickly, and improves your jungle clear speed. While Lee Sin likes getting blue buff, since everyone likes getting blue buff, you can give it to one of your nearby laners from the second clear onwards.

Lux (submitted by Sirroelivan)
    Runes:
    • Seals: Scaling or Flat Mana Regen.
    • Glyphs: Flat Cooldown Reduction.

Summoners: Flash, Ghost, Ignite, Clairvoyance
    Start: Doran's Ring, Meki Pendant + 2 Health Pots
    Core: Archangel's Staff, Mejai's Soulstealer (optional), Rabadon's Deathcap, Deathfire Grasp
    Skilling Priority: R > E > Q > W
    Notes: Lux can handle a 2v1 with a bit of cautiousness and benefits from a solo lane, but is also a very good lane partner. Her E and Q are her bread and butter skills, E is especially handy for the fog of war reveal. Remember that her ult procs her passive and reapplies it, so try to hit them with E or Q before you ult.

Malphite
    Champion Role: Tank, Initiator
    Solo Priority: Low.
    1 v 2 Capability: Medium High.
    Runes:
    • Seals: Dodge, Scaling Armor, Flat Armor (Jungling).
    • Glyphs: Flat CDR, Scaling MP5, Scaling MR.

Masteries: 0/21/9.
    Summoners: Smite (Jungling), Ghost, Exhaust, Clairvoyance.
    Start: Doran's Shield, Cloth Armor + 5 Health Pots (Jungling).
    Core: Heart of Gold (Jungling), situational tanky (general- Aegis of the Legion, Guardian Angel; v. phys- Randuin's Omen; v. magic- Banshee's Veil, Force of Nature).
    Further Item Suggestions: More tank.
    Skilling Priority: R > W > Q = E, R > E > W > Q* (Jungling).
    Notes: Malphite's play is straight forward. W gives you high durability, Q slows, E deals some AoE during team fights or for clearing minions/jungle creeps, and his ult is some of the best initiation in the game.

Malzahar

Maokai

Master Yi

Miss Fortune
    Champion Role: Ranged Physical Carry, Anti-Healing.
    Runes:
    • Seals: Dodge, Scaling MP5.

Masteries: 21/0/9.
    Summoners: Ghost, Flash, Exhaust, Ignite.
    Start: Doran's Blade, boots + 3 Health Pots.
    Core: Doran's Blade, Infinity Edge, Last Whisper.
    Further Item Suggestions: Madred's Bloodrazor (can be rushed vs. tanky teams), Black Cleaver, The Bloodthirster, Frozen Mallet, situational defense.
    Notes: Her usefulness and tastefulness have an inverse relationship. Line up her Q to farm and harass. Her two ways to harass in lane are with Q and with E followed up with a few auto-attacks while they're slowed. Her passive gives her good mobility but avoid getting hit. Her ult is very powerful, try to use it in constricted situations or in conjunction with AoE CC. As far as physical carries go, she along with Ezreal, has relatively high early game damage even without items. Take advantage of this, especially against weaker carries like Ashe.

Mordekaiser (Submitted by Master_Rahl)
    Solo Priority: Low*
    Runes:
    • Quints: Flat Health or Move Speed
    • Marks: Magic Pen
    • Seals: Anything defensive (Dodge, Armor, MR), I use Dodge
    • Glyphs:Flat CDR

Masteries: 9/21/0
    Summoners: Ignite, Ghost, Exhaust
    Core: Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Randuin's Omen, Abyssal Scepter
    Skilling Priority: R > E > W > Q*
    Notes: Solo priority is low because you don't need to solo, but you can be effective in a solo lane. Take a point in Mace of Spades at level 4 and ignore it until end game. You will farm like a boss, so beware pushing too hard and ganks. This build provides 2 ways to slow, general tankiness and the -MR aura from Abyssal for team utility. Your role is off-tank and chaser since with Rylai's all of your abilities, including your ghost from ult, slow.

Morgana
    Champion Role: AP Carry, AP Support or mix, heavy CC
    Runes:

Summoners: Flash, Ghost, Clairvoyance, Exhaust.
    Core: Zhonya's Hourglass, Rod of Ages, Soulshroud (support), Rabadon's Deathcap (carry).
    Further Item Suggestions: Abyssal Scepter, Will of the Ancients (support), Frozen Heart (support), Deathfire Grasp (carry), Void Staff (carry).
    Skilling Priority: R > W > Q > E*.
    Notes: Morgana can be built as a carry, support or a mix. Zhonya's is core to her build; she can trigger it while she's ulting and the ult will continue while she remains invincible. She has innate survivability, utility and CC so after that has freedom in build. More AP to make her more of a mage carry, and team utility items like Soulshroud, Will of the Ancients and Frozen Heart (if the enemy team is heavy phys). Abyssal Scepter functions well for either build, providing AP, defense and team utility. Snare people with Q and then drop a W under them, or snare them in it. Try to get as many people with your ult as possible, preferably carries. Take a rank of E at 4 and use it to protect your carries and yourself (can be used on yourself as you ult if you don't have Zhonya's).

Nasus
    Champion Role: Tanky DPS, Off Tank.
    Farm Dependency: Very High.
    Runes:
    • Seals: Dodge, Scaling MP5.
    • Glyphs: Scaling MR, Flat CDR, Scaling MP5.

Summoners: Ghost, Cleanse, Ignite, Clairvoyance, Teleport.
    Core: Sheen, Mercury's Treads, Aegis of the Legion.
    Further Item Suggestions: As necessary: dps (Trinity Force, Stark's Fervor), vs. magic dps (Banshee's Veil, Force of Nature), vs. phys dps (Randuin's Omen, Sunfire Cape).
    Notes: It's vital to farm up your Q as much as possible. Get it up and Nasus hits like a truck. After core, build him tanky dps, balancing between dps, magic resist and armor. He needs a solo lane to work functionally, and if you end up vs. 2, put some extra ranks in E to prevent minions from pushing your tower. Whither's similar functionality to Exhaust allows him to potentially take Clairvoyance or Teleport. He also has the best voice in the entire game seriously he better be Pentakill's singer oh my god. Faulty is a Heretic against Karthus, the one true Pentakill singer.
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2011-05-07 at 01:00 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Troll in the Playground

Faulty's Quick Build Database: Ni - Si

Spoiler
    Show
    Nidalee
    Champion Role: Ganker, Chaser, Pusher, Support, Healer, Magic DPS
    Runes:
    • Quints: Flat Health, Flat CDR, Movement Speed.
    • Marks: Magic Penetration.
    • Seals: Dodge, scaling MP5.
    • Glyphs:
    Flat CDR.
    Masteries: 9/0/21, 0/9/21.
    Summoners: Ghost, Flash, Cleanse, Teleport.
    Start: Doran's Ring.
    Core: Rageblade, Sheen.
    Further Item Suggestions: Lich Bane, Rabadon's Deathcap, Zhonya's Hourglass, Abyssal Scepter, Deathfire Grasp.
    Skilling Priority: R > E > Q > W*.
    Notes: Nidalee's heal is incredibly powerful and gives a good attack speed boost, giving her strength in laning and pushing. She needs a solo lane to function most effectively and starts to reach her full potential once she has her ult and Rageblade. Take advantage of her heal to dominate the lane and do your best to kill or force back your lane opponent to take advantage of her ganking and scouting power. Drop traps at buffs and in bushes, and gank other lanes using her speed and damage to your advantage. She is strong 1v1 or in small skirmishes, so take advantage of it. She's not much of as team fighter, however. Use your heal, chuck spears and use cat form to take down chasers, but ultimately her real strength is in ganking and pushing.

Nocturne

Nunu

Olaf

Pantheon

Poppy (submitted by Arbitrarity)
    Champion Role: Magic Burst Assassin, Anti-Carry
    Solo Priority: Very Low
    Runes:
    • Quints: HP, Magic Pen, Movement Speed
    • Marks: Magic Pen
    • Seals: CDR, mana regen
    • Glyphs: Magic Pen, CDR, mana regen

Masteries: 9/0/21, 21/0/9
    Summoners: Ghost, Exhaust, Ignite, Flash
    Start: Sapphire+2 potions,
    Core: Sheen.
    Skilling Priority: R>Q>E=W*
    Notes: Heroic Charge and Paragon of Demacia should be raised on preference. A level of each should be had early; start with Heroic Charge.

Rammus (submitted Math_Mage)
    Solo Priority: None
    Runes:
    • Quints: Armor, Health, MS
    • Marks: ArmPen, Armor/lvl, Mpen
    • Seals: Armor, Armor/lvl, Dodge
    • Glyphs: CDR, MR/lvl, mp5/lvl

Masteries: 0/21/9, 0/17/13
    Summoners: Smite, Flash, Ignite/Exhaust, Clairvoyance/Fortify, Ghost
    Start: Cloth Armor or Doran's Shield (laning alternative)
    Core: Heart of Gold, Mercury's Treads, Aegis of the Legion
    Consider: Randuin's Omen, Sunfire Cape, Thornmail, Frozen Heart (armor); Banshee's Veil, Force of Nature, Abyssal Scepter (MR); Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Atma's Impaler (situational offense); Guardian Angel.
    Skilling Order: WQ, R > E > W > Q (jungling) or QEE, R > E > Q/W (laning)
    Notes: Constantly evaluate enemy team damage output to determine what resistances you need. Powerball is a powerful initiation, Flash-Powerball more so--but don't jump in without your team just because you're fast. When jungling, start at blue buff or small golems. If you lvl 1 fight, skill Q first and get help at your first camp. Buy plenty of pots; you have no heal.

Renekton

Rumble

Ryze
    Champion Role: Magic Carry / Off-tank
    1 v 2 Capability: High
    Runes:
    • Quints: Mana, Health, Magic pen
    • Marks: Magic pen
    • Seals: Health, Armor, Mana, Mana regen
    • Glyphs: Flat mana, Mana regen, Magic res

Masteries: 9/7/14 making sure to get 15% magic pen, max mana->health regen and meditation.
    Summoners: Flash/Ghost (Ignite and teleport are propably fine too)
    Start: Sapphire Crystal + 2 pots
    Core: Catalyst(2), Tear of the Goddess, Glacial Shroud
    Further Item Suggestions: Banshees Veil, Rod of Ages, Void Staff, Abyssal Scepter, Frozen Heart, Archangels/Manamune, Blue Elixir(!)
    Skilling Priority: R = Q > W > E. Get a single point in E at 4 to trigger your passive
    Notes:
    Ryze does fine with standard caster runes, but a dedicated page with mana runes, in particular flat blues, really help his early game. Ryze is a beastly laner, and very farm dependant until he has his core, which explains his high solo priority. Dual lane Ryze works fine, just make sure to get a lane partner who can help you rack up kills instead of the lacking CS. Standard build is Catalyst -> boots 1 + Tear -> Negatron Cloak or Glacial Shroud -> Catalyst -> Blue Elixir + whatever. You don't really want to upgrade your Catalysts until the laning phase is over since they give you such a huge benefit. One becomes Rod of Ages, the other one Banshees Veil. Then build to counter the enemy team. Upgrading Tear is NOT a priority, don't do it until you're maxed out in all other slots. Elixir + Glacial Shroud + Q almost caps you on CDR, make sure to get those elixirs.

In lane, harass with Q all day, use QWQEQ for damage if possible. You can clear entire creep waves with REQWQ, make use of it. Q is your damage, use it whenever it is up, and use your other spells to get it off cooldown asap. As soon as you have Catalyst + Tear, you should be able to spam it almost constantly in lane to build up your Tear, harass and farm. In a teamfight they will need to focus you, but you are hard to kill with your tanky items. Flash and Ghost allows you to kite very well, which can make you win teamfights almost single-handedly.

Shaco
    Champion Role: Ganker, Pusher, Chaser, Assassin, Jungler, Counterjungler
    Solo Priority: Extremely Low
    1 v 2 Capability: None
    Runes:
    Quints: Armor Penetration
    Marks: Armor Penetration
    Seals: Armor
    Glyphs: Attack Speed
    Masteries: 21/0/9
    Summoners: Smite, Ghost, Flash, Exhaust, Ignite
    Start: Cloth Armor, 5 health potions
    Core: Wriggle's Lantern
    Further Item Suggestions: Boots of Mobility, Trinity Force, Black Cleaver, Madred Bloodrazor, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel
    Skilling Priority: R>E=W*>Q*
    Notes: Must start with Jack in the Box to jungle effectively, and level 1 in Deceive is needed for ganks. Leveling W over E is situational, generally as a way to counterjungle (stacking boxes for deadly traps) or secure dragon early on, while higher-level Shiv will make your ganking stronger and less red buff dependent. All your survivability needs are covered by Deceive until very late game. You are not a large presence in a teamfight unless heavily fed and you are better off as a clean-up crew or a split pusher/backdoorer. Take GOOD care against AoE team compositions. By choosing Shaco, you commit heavily to harassing the enemy solo laners and helping your solo laners gain advantages, therefore you depend on your early game prowess. Later on you can be a terrific pusher/carry nuker with AD items, particularly Trinity Force, or you can secure lightning fast barons with Wriggle/Bloodrazor combo, so your build order fluctuates from game to game.

Shen (submitted by efdf)
    Champion Role: AoE CC, Pusher, Peeler
    Jungle Capability: Medium
    Runes:
    • Quints: Health or Movement Speed
    • Seals: Health per level
    • Glyphs: Magic Resist per level

Masteries: 9/0/21 or 1/21/8
    Summoners: Exhaust, Ghost
    Core: Aegis of the Legion, Heart of Gold, Sunfire Cape
    Further Item Suggestions: Randuin's Omen, Force of Nature
    Skilling Priority: R > Q > E > W
    Notes: Be aggressive. Ki Strike and Vorpal Blade do a pretty insane amount of damage early game for their spammability, and there's very little reason not to Shadow Dash in to get a few hits. Since you have a global ultimate, push lanes when you know you're not going to die and ultimate in when a fight starts. Watch your map and ultimate your allies when the enemy commits to a fight, such as flashing or dashing in.

Singed

Sion
    Champion Role: Burst Caster
    Jungle Capability: Medium
    Runes:
    • Quints: Movement Speed or Ability Power
    • Seals: Mana Regeneration
    • Glyphs: Ability Power per Level

Summoners: Ignite and Flash
    Start: Doran's Ring
    Core: Rabadon's Deathcap, Lichbane, Void Staff
    Further Item Suggestions: Banshee's Veil, Deathfire Grasp
    Skilling Priority: W > Q > E > R
    Notes: When to get your ultimate is personal preference and dependent on circumstances. It's very helpful when you're trying to dragon and is of course very good when combined with Lichbane. You're a very strong solo laner and can beat almost everybody else, with the exception of characters with a strong silence and burst damage. An early Sorcerer's Shoes can completely swing the lane to your advantage as they can no longer outrun your Stun --> Shield combo. Remember to get blue buff as often as possible.

Sivir (submitted by Math_Mage)
    Runes:
    • Quints: Health, MS, Dodge, ArmPen
    • Marks: ArmPen
    • Glyphs: mp5/lvl

Masteries: 21/0/9, 9/0/21, 21/9/0
    Summoners: Flash, Ghost, Teleport
    Start: Longsword, Meki Pendant/Sapphire Crystal, Doran's Blade, Doran's Shield
    Core: Bloodthirster, Last Whisper, Banshee's Veil/Randuin's Omen
    Consider: Manamune, Stark's Fervor, Black Cleaver, Madred's Bloodrazor, Infinity Edge, Hextech Gunblade
    Skilling Order: R > Q > W > E
    Notes: The #1 factor that makes Sivir is farm. So farm. Solo lane or duo lane, you want as many creeps as you can get. You can push down any tower, and you can do a tremendous amount of damage from the edges of a teamfight. Flash + Spellshield + Ult gives you plenty of ways to run. Ghost is for chasing; Teleport is for pushing and laning.
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2011-05-08 at 12:54 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Troll in the Playground

Faulty's Quick Build Database: So - Z

Spoiler
    Show
    Sona
    Champion Role: Support
    Runes:
    • Quints: Movement Speed, Flat Health, Flat Ability Power
    • Seals: Mana Regen, Mana Regen/level
    • Glyphs: CDR
    Masteries: 9-0-21
    Summoners: Flash, Clarivoyance, Clarity
    Start: Sapphire Crystal+potions, Meki Pendant+potions, 2 Faerie Charms+Potions
    Core: Tear of the Goddess
    Further Item Suggestions: Philosopher's Stones, Shurelia's Reverie,
    Skilling Priority: R>Q=W>E
    Notes: Strong lane harass via Staccato and Hymn of Valor. Level Aria of Perseverence and Hymn of Valor as the situation dictates, with a point sometime in Song of Celerity (before 10). When teamfights start, try to tag the enemy carry with Diminuendo, use your ult smartly (disable entire enemy team, block high-priority channeled abilities) and don't forget to spam Song of Celerity and hit enemies with Tempo to slow.
    When pushing or poking towers, try to use Staccato procs to maximize damage.

Soraka
    Champion Role: AP Support
    Runes:

Masteries: 0/9/21 or 9/0/21
    Summoners: Flash/Ignite for aggressive lanes, Flash/Ghost for defensive lanes
    Start: Doran's Blade
    Core: Rabadon's Deathcap
    Further Item Suggestions: Zhonya's Hourglass, Lich Bane, more Deathcaps, Abyssal Sceptre
    Skilling Priority: R > E > W > Q
    Notes: Doran's Blade is for easier last hitting and more damage on your harrass, which should be made mostly up of autoattacking, with the odd Infuse thrown in. If you can lane with a non-mana user, or a character who doesn't have huge mana problems like Twisted Fate, that's great because it means you can be more aggressive (more mana for yourself for heals/starcalls and more opportunities for offensive infusing)

Swain

Taric
    Champion Role: Support, Healer, Pusher.
    Runes:
    • Quints: Health.
    • Marks: Armor Pen, Magic Pen, Attack Speed.
    • Glyphs: Flat CDR, Scaling MP5.

Masteries: 9/0/21, 0/9/21.
    Summoners: Ghost, Flash, Clarity, Clairvoyance, Teleport.
    Start: Doran's Ring, Meki Pendant, Mana Manipulator.
    Core: Soulshroud.
    Further Item Suggestions: Chalice of Harmony (if you run into mana problems), Spirit Visage, Aegis of the Legion, Frozen Heart (vs. auto-attack dps), Will of the Ancients (on heavy AP teams), Abyssal Scepter (on heavy magic dps teams), Stark's Fervor (on heavy phys dps teams), Guardian Angel.
    Skilling Priority: R > Q > W > E*, R > Q = W > E* (vs. heavy phys dps laners).
    Notes: Taric's role is quite simple. You heal your team mates, peel enemies off your squishes with your E, stun prime targets with E, and trigger R to push towers or during team fights.

Teemo

Tristana
    1 v 2 Capability: Low--Tristana prefers aggressive lanes
    Runes:

* Quints: Apen/MS/Health
    * Marks: Apen
    * Seals: Armor/choice
    * Glyphs: MR/choice

Summoners: Flash/Ignite; consider also Ghost, Exhaust
    Start: Doran's Shield, Doran's Blade, Boots + 3 pots, Cloth + 5 pots
    Core: IE, Berserkers' Greaves
    Further Item Suggestions: Last Whisper, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Banshee's Veil, sell boots for another Phantom Dancer
    Alternative Items: Madred's Bloodrazor, Frozen Mallet, Black Cleaver, GA
    Skilling Priority: EWWEWR, R>W~Q>E

Notes: Tristana plays more like a mage in early laning than a DPS champion. W and E are appreciable nukes at low level, and so early laning should be aggressive. Doran's Shield lets her repeatedly fight and come out on top; Doran's Blade is more of a 'sit back in farm mode' start; Boots are useful against melee; Cloth is useful against physical anticarries like Pantheon. Set up to maximize your level 6 burst, and score a free first blood. After that, you want to start focusing on push, so you begin leveling your Q.

As you transition into late game, Tristana becomes the purest ranged DPS champion in the game. Her tremendous autoattack steroid is your team's greatest weapon. W and R become used less for nuking/chasing and more for escaping/repositioning so you can keep dealing your sweet sweet autoattacks. No other champion in the game uses red buff better. If your team puts you in a position to DPS uninterrupted, you will carry them to victory on your stout little yordle shoulders.

Trundle

Tryndamere

Twisted Fate

Twitch

Udyr

Urf, The Manatee

Urgot

Vayne

Veigar

Vladimir

Warwick
    Champion Role: Jungler
    Runes:
    • Quints: Attack Speed
    • Marks: Attack Speed
    • Seals: Armor
    • Glyphs: Cooldown Reduction

Summoners: Smite and Ghost
    Start: Longsword + Pot
    Core: Wriggle's Lantern, Spirit Visage, Banshee's Veil
    Further Item Suggestions: Sunfire Cape, Wit's End, Guardian Angel
    Skilling Priority: R > Q > E=W
    Notes: Farm the jungle, farm lanes if people have to go B, and once you hit level 6 farm a kill every time your ultimate is up. While not the fastest jungler, Warwick is definitely the most sustained and thus with proper timing can always be doing something. In team fights, suppress the most dangerous person on the enemy team while your team is in range so they can use the opportunity. Spam Hungering Strike for damage and healing and don't forget to turn on Blood Scent. Use W when the fight initially starts and your team is grouped up and can all benefit from the attack speed bonus. Remember that Warwick is very good at early Barons and you should buy a pink ward and check for careless enemy teams who don't ward Baron often.

Xin Zhao

Zilean
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2011-05-08 at 10:19 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Troll in the Playground

If you wanna rename it Raistlin and Faulty's Guide, that's cool. You're doing the work now.

NO FUN. NOT EVER.

last.fm
    Metal Archives

21. - Top - End - #1011

SK Gaming vs. Peculiar Gaming for EMS

Bans: [SK] Jarvan, [PG] Amumu, [SK] Karthus, [PG] Shen, [SK] Ashe, [PG] Galio

Picks [PG First]
    PG: Malzahar / Anivia+MF / Nocturne+Lux
    SK: Nunu+Janna / Gragas+Brand / Tristana
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2011-05-07 at 01:31 PM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Troll in the Playground

Organization is finished. The five guides posted recently have been added and characters that have appeared since the guide started (Jarvan, Brand, Maokai, etc.) have been given slots.

@Faulty: Nah, I'm just doing the book keeping. You did most of the guides we have already. Besides, your name carries a higher pedigree than mine.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Troll in the Playground

@Faulty: Nah, I'm just doing the book keeping. You did most of the guides we have already. Besides, your name carries a higher pedigree than mine.
    Why thank you.

NO FUN. NOT EVER.

last.fm
    Metal Archives

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Troll in the Playground

Since I play a lot of junglers, I might fill out a few junglers if people find my input worth anything - it's amazing there is no detail on Warwick, Nunu or Olaf. Yikes. I'll start with Shaco.

Spoiler
    Show

Shaco
    Champion Role: Ganker, Pusher, Chaser, Assassin, Jungler, Counterjungler
    Solo Priority: Extremely Low
    1 v 2 Capability: None
    Runes:
    Quints: Armor Penetration
    Marks: Armor Penetration
    Seals: Armor
    Glyphs: Attack Speed
    Summoners: Smite, Ghost, Flash, Exhaust, Ignite
    Start: Cloth Armor, 5 health potions
    Core: Wriggle's Lantern
    Further Item Suggestions: Boots of Mobility, Trinity Force, Black Cleaver, Madred Bloodrazor, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel
    Skilling Priority: R>E=W*>Q*
    Notes: Must start with Jack in the Box to jungle effectively, and level 1 in Deceive is needed for ganks. Leveling W over E is situational, generally as a way to counterjungle (stacking boxes for deadly traps) or secure dragon early on, while higher-level Shiv will make your ganking stronger and less red buff dependent. All your survivability needs are covered by Deceive until very late game. You are not a large presence in a teamfight unless heavily fed and you are better off as a clean-up crew or a split pusher/backdoorer. Take GOOD care against AoE team compositions. By choosing Shaco, you commit heavily to harassing the enemy solo laners and helping your solo laners gain advantages, therefore you depend on your early game prowess. Later on you can be a terrific pusher/carry nuker with AD items, particularly Trinity Force, or you can secure lightning fast barons with Wriggle/Bloodrazor combo, so your build order fluctuates from game to game.

Not sure if I'm doing it right. Notes probably could use to be shorter; if I wanted to, I'd make an in-depth guide, but you probably are better off if you just check out ReginaId's guide.
    Last edited by Winthur; 2011-05-07 at 02:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Mordekaiser for president.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Ogre in the Playground

Honetly I've found guides useless; a solid understanding of the role goes alot farther, as builds and stategies really have to be learned and tailored to the player; especially on heroes who can be multiple things like Udyr or Twisted Fate.
    Rule of Cool former designer

Games I'm playing: League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    I'll go ahead and ask here. I've asked on the Riot boards but I figured i might a response here as well:

The LoL Patcher uses a P2P system to patch. Is there anyway to disable this and patch without using P2P?
    Sent you a message on Facebook about it; but I'll repeat it here: in the patcher window, next to the minimize and close icon, there's a little gear. Click there and you can unmark "Allow peer-to-peer transfer". That should hopefully fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Honetly I've found guides useless; a solid understanding of the role goes alot farther, as builds and stategies really have to be learned and tailored to the player; especially on heroes who can be multiple things like Udyr or Twisted Fate.
    Guides are an excellent starting point though. And very useful if you're not experienced with a champion. And, they provide an alternate view on how to play a champ you play yourself, which is always useful in getting better.
    Last edited by Astrella; 2011-05-07 at 02:29 PM.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1017

SK Gaming vs. Peculiar Gaming G2 (not sure it's actually EMS but some tourney match anyways)

Bans: [PG] Shen, [SK] Alistar, [PG] Nunubot, [SK </3] My Love (Anivia), [PG] Ryze, [SK WHYYYYYY] Janna

Picks [SK First]
    SK: Karthus / Irelia+Warwick / Maokai+Garen
    PG: Amumu+Swain / MF+Taric / Pantheon

Ok, what the flippin' heck?

EDIT: Oh, it's a practice game? Figures. Still awesome.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2011-05-07 at 02:42 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    SK Gaming vs. Peculiar Gaming G2 (not sure it's actually EMS but some tourney match anyways)

Bans: [PG] Shen, [SK] Alistar, [PG] Nunubot, [SK </3] My Love (Anivia), [PG] Ryze, [SK WHYYYYYY] Janna

Picks [SK First]
    SK: Karthus / Irelia+Warwick / Maokai+Garen
    PG: Amumu+Swain / MF+Taric / Pantheon

Ok, what the flippin' heck?

EDIT: Oh, it's a practice game? Figures. Still awesome.
    SK is melee heavy so Maokai can really protect them, especialy since 3 on PG want to get in close. Bast that they're using triple root with Karthus ticks. Moaki can be the roam, but he's bit farm dependent (though he's an awesome farmer).

PG is doing a slight variant of press R to win, using Amumu and swain to hold Sk in place for Bullet time and heartseaker, but realy patheon is the anti-carry/pusher with aoe ult in, Taric roams and provides backup initiatation. Also Swain is a hard anti-melee counter.
    Last edited by 9mm; 2011-05-07 at 02:53 PM.
    Rule of Cool former designer

Games I'm playing: League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online

29. - Top - End - #1019

Riot chose a poor time to livestream the Vayne preview. It coincides exactly with Day[9]'s Starcraft 2 Funday Monday stream :P
    Last edited by Spartacus; 2011-05-07 at 03:53 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Riot chose a poor time to livestream the Vayne preview. It coincides exactly with Day[9]'s Starcraft 2 Funday Monday stream :P
    Vayne Preview?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28