Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
The major problem I see is that you have Minor Magic tree without the prerequisite Basic Magic or, later, Minor Magic. You have to satisfy those prerequisites before going up the tree, i.e. have Basic before Minor, Minor before Major and Major before Ultimate.
Oh, whoops. Alright, gotta fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
As for the build itself, it seems very...thematic as opposed to necessarily effective. I mean, Electricity Resistance at level 1 doesn't help over much when there's hardly anything throwing around throwing it around. I'd build on the Frankenstein theme by picking up Slam and Energy Attack so you have a secondary natural attack to go with your weapon attacks.
Yeah, after seeing the recommended offensive evolutions for a Slugger build, It mostly boiled down to 'pump your str score, get reach, get large'. I'm a little wary of increasing my size above Large, for fear of meeting my nemesis in 5-foot corridors, and I can pop Enlarge Person when there's room to become huge if I want. I'm not really sure if my DM would accept that 'Weapon' is an acceptable choice for the Reach evolution, so I didn't take that... all that was left was thematic and defensive evolutions.

Anyway. I'm not sure I can use Slam, since my hands will already be full with a 2-handed weapon...