Quote Originally Posted by l2ampage View Post
1: OP says that your Eidolon gets half of its first hit dice, so at level one it should be 5HP, correct? Can it be healed to 10HP? Once it gets to 2 HD, does it move to 10HP max, 15HP max, or 20HP max?
Actually, it starts with 6 HP, since as a Biped Eidolon it has a Con of 13. That's its max hit point total at 1 HD, you can't over heal it or something. At 2 HD, provided you don't pick up Toughness or grab Ability Increase (Constitution), it should have 12 HP.

2: I am unsure of how much damage my Eidolon does. Without power attack but with a full attack, does it do 1d6+4, 1d4+2, 1d4+2 or 1d6+4, 1d4+1d4+2 or 1d6+4, 1d4+2? Unsure of how the claws work exactly. How much damage do I do if I take a move action first and then attack? Just the 1d6+4?
The stat block seems wrong, as both the claws and bite are a primary and should be getting full Str, unless I'm misreading how Eidolon natural attacks work. So basically, they should read as such:

Normal: Bite 1d6+4, 2 claws 1d4+4 each
Power Attack: Bite 1d6+6, 2 claws 1d4+6

You can only bring all your natural attacks to bear if you full attack, so if you move first and spend a standard to make an attack without Power Attack, I'd suggest using your bite for that 1d6+4.

3: I should be getting +5 to attack rolls because of the STR modifier (+4) and the +1 BAB, correct?
Correct.

4: How does Enlarge Person interact with the above damage totals? Does Bite now do 1d8+5?
Your Strength will increase to 20 and your natural attacks will all increase a die size. So your attack progression will become:

Normal: Bite 1d8+5, 2 claws 1d6+5 each
Power Attack: Bite 1d8+7, 2 claws 1d6+7 each

5: We are using the UM and UC books as well, and I am curious as to how highly I should rate the "Extra Evolution" feat. If I were to take it, what would be the ideal usage of the extra point at lvl 1?
Evolution points are always useful and more of them are always welcome. How you use it depends on whether you want to amp up its defenses by Improved Natural Armor or possibly make the bite more damaging by taking Bite a second time to increase the Str bonus to 1.5 x Str, so 1d6+6 normal, 1d8+7 Enlarged. Have a look around through the Evolutions, take a look at the ratings and suggested builds and you should find something nice pretty easily. One of my favorites is Skilled(Perception).

6: I understand that I get to select 4 extra class skills for my Eidolon. What are suggested? Does "Heal" work like I hope it does? I'm pretty sure I want Climb and Swim considering my +4 STR modifier.
Heal does indeed Heal, though usually slower than magical healing does. Still, it doesn't hurt to know how to patch people up, though it won't be of much use if that person is you, since if you're unconscious, the Eidolon has gone home.

Climb and Swim are good, as is Acrobatics, which covers all the skills to make you able to get around to wherever.