1. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM] Bridle Shores Out of character thread 6

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    We asked a few days ago for the status of everybody's ponies, and then again a few days before that, and it seemed like everypony was done or just finishing up. Sorry we moved on, but we did ask for statuses well before this.

As far as the current plot goes, we've barely started on the next day. If you wanted to get involved and still finish up the previous night, you could always just RP your characters at different points in time.
    I spent that time trying to avoid exploding at everyone...And trying not to be selfish by slowing everyone who wanted to move on down. In the end, I couldn't do it... Sorry...

It's not even like I want to participate in the final fight. I just feel like if it's going to interrupt the fun stuff I wanted to do, that I should at least find my own way to participate that suits my character: just some Foxglove defending her animal friends against some minions trying to take the forest over.

Also, I think that that might only make my problem worse... I don't want to burden Hawk (who I'm already waiting on, but said she'd be joining me in the next day's scenes) too much -- I'm already feeling really, really guilty about the amount of pressure I'm putting on her to please, please, for the love of God, post. I might still do it just so I can RP again.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-02-16 at 07:45 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...