Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
Really? Beccause it's been answered several times before. Just because they're called Drow doesn't mean they have to be like all the other Drow in every other setting.
Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
...What?

-V

While I don't post often in this thread, I certainly see all the goings on here. And I have to agree that, yes, Coffee has answered this question many a times.

The fact that you asked this question *again* T209, and then answered in that particular way gives us the impression that you're just doing this on purpose to annoy us. So, please stop doing these sort of things. Many of us are not appreciating it.
Again, this. The only reason I answered the question for the umpteenth time time was because I hadn't mentioned the melanin thing. And even so, what does it matter? t209, when I talked about your actions on the forum that are making people lose their patience with you, I wasn't just talking about the references. I'm trying to say this as nicely as possible, but I need to be blunt: There's a place for you here, but only if you make a real effort to change your behavior and become a productive member of the forum, which you are not doing.