View Single Post

Thread: Standing in the Balance (IC)

1. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Standing in the Balance (IC)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by distant quasar View Post
    In the next pad appears a nightmare...

His feet flicker with hellish energies, dark, bat-like wings protuding from his back and darkness seeming to emanate from within him. From beneath his chin drop two hideously long tentacles, covering the gills on his neck. His mouth extends to an unnatural length, opening to reveal flaming rows of razor-sharp teeth, and from underneath his robe a tail flits from side to side. His hands end in magnificent, horrid claws that are encrusted with blood from countless kills. His red eyes glow disturbingly, a tortured soul peering back out at you with incomprehensible rage.

He says nothing, instead slowly passing his gaze over all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silva Stormrage View Post
    A figure cloaked in a shadowy black robe and wearing a suit of crimson red full plate appears through the next pad, somewhat slowly looking around to the others already assembled. He is wearing a large heavy cloak that covers his head and casts his helmet in a shroud of shadows. The man looks around at the gathered and speaks somewhat softly, Ah, I am sorry it looks like everyone has already assembled. I took a while to decide wether or not to accept this summoning. I am Zeref Knoll, a knight looking for redemption. . The man rests his hand of a blade by his side.

"Greetings Zeref, and...to you too good sir. As a matter of fact, we are still missing three of our presumed companions. At least, three of the pads remain empty, to the best of my senses. Unless they are stealthy indeed, I doubt that they are there. Perhaps we should enter? It seems not wise to keep the gods waiting." Flutter says mischeviously.

Then the council doors slam open.

"Speak of the...gods" Flutter laughs. "Hail Azazel. What is the gods' will?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Flutter is TN with a strong chaotic bent.
    Last edited by Demidos; 2012-06-18 at 12:40 AM.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.