Quote Originally Posted by Wonton View Post
Personally, I don't see why Deft Shootist is even required. Most of the time you can just 5 foot step away and full attack. If that's not an option, you can use Acrobatics to tumble away with a high probability of success. Sure, you'll miss out on your 2nd attack but IMO it's better than having to burn 3 feats.
It's important for Snap Shot, since it starts at threatening at 5', which you can't 5' away from if you want to take advantage of.

Completely unrelated but, Cieyrin, why do you value Hammer the Gap so much? Even an 11th-level Gunslinger with Haste will only get 6 damage if he hits every shot. Aside from some edge-case build where a level 16 slinger is shooting 2 Speed revolvers with Rapid Shot (which would be +45 over 10 attacks), it doesn't seem worthy of "light blue" quality.
I'll be changing it to purple, as playtesting it on my PFS Gunslinger has proven that it's worse than Weapon Specialization except on Gundolons, Guns Akimbo builds and TWFers in general and even then. A little math and critical thinking on my part would show that it's pretty much a trap.