View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    You catch the tail end of Zayir's exciting introduction of the next challenger before you walk far enough that the noise dies down.

Your Pokedex makes some beeping noises and a few moments later, some information about Magnemites pops up.

Spoiler
    Show
    Magnemite floats in the air by emitting electromagnetic waves from the units at its sides. These waves block gravity. This Pokémon becomes incapable of flight if its internal electrical supply is depleted.
    (Info as per PTA 'dex. Figure it's not too crucial, this being your starter and all.)

Randel looks at you happily, metronome faintly ticking.

Spoiler
    Show
    PS Randel got 120 EXP from that battle, I'll also edit the previous post to reflect this. By the way, do you know about the chatpad Arcran made? We're all on it, you should join us!
    Fiddling with the Pokedex as she walked, Celeste brought up first a description of Magnemites, and then a list of other useful trainer information. Finding the moves that she could expect Randel to learn, she found that the list already included the Thunder Wave TM that she had been given. "Guess that means we can save it, right?" she says.

---

Arriving at the Pokemon center, with Randel still floating alongside her, she hesitates a moment before walking in. She's a trainer now, after all; it's perfectly normal for her to be going in. The nurse behind the counter looks up at her, as she walks up, somewhat timidly. "Um, hello. I came to have Randel healed." Randel beeps several times in succession.

OOC EDIT:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, I didn't know. Thank you for that link.
    Last edited by Mistral; 2012-08-16 at 10:55 AM.
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)