1. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: God Save the Queen, Indeed: Let's Play Long Live the Queen!

Chapter 12: Week 10: Mood: Depressed
    or
    Wait, I forgot a snarky title last time!

Spoiler
    Show

We just like jewelry. Screw a complicated web of social manipulation -- we're Bat-Elodie!

"But I appreciate presents. Doesn't everyone?"
    Not helping the whole "grim avenger" thing, hun.

We did just say so, Sir Smuggles.

Earliest concensus has us doing sports. Sporting awaaaay!
    And we're not playing forever alone. Yay!
    (Also, the music for the Sports is really odd.)

Our skills.

Wow. Elodie knows nothing about trade. What sort of boarding school did she go to?

But, if we're just trying to work on the last bits of accounting, we're done with Trade! If we want to learn more about trade, that's cool, too.

Oh. Right. Time to do that whole 'avoiding war' thing.

And we've got the earl of Smug and his sister to back us up...Want to bet they won't be useful?

At least she's less smug-looking...Also, isn't she about our dad's age? She looks maybe a few years older than Elodie...Silly anime artstyle.
    Deme of the Future Says: Yeah, she's the exact same age as The King Dowager.

...What? Were we supposed to know something about the amicableness of this meeting?
    ...Dang, game.

"Let bygones be bygones, no? We will forget about your unprovoked attacks on us, and you will transfer the rights to this little province."

Now, is this a failed background knowledge check, or a failed sense motive check? Think it over. I leave it to your imagination to determine all the things we don't know that he might *really* be saying.

We also failed an additional Foreign Affairs check. I guess we don't know what he wants, and so...We have a lot of options. A *lot* of options.
    This is also the first time we have the option to start killing people, so that's a thing.

So, what do we do with this situation?
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-09-24 at 11:43 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...