You do that. Yoooouuuu do that.

Chapter 19: Week 14: Mood: Willful
Or
MOAR MAGIC!

Spoiler
Show

It came down to a tie between attending service and attending court...
So I guess we'll attend service for now.

And now we...need more magic.

So...We now have mental shielding and we can see in the dark. Handy things for a batgirl.

The what of the who?
"There will be public celebrations for the commoners followed by a grand gala for the nobility."

Apparently it's some sort of nature festival. Neato.

"However, since you are not yet crowned, it is not required, and it may not be safe to expose you to the public."
Oh, just FYI...You know how I sometimes mention the game having kid gloves in the early bits while you build up skills, not sending you too many assassins, just choices that determine who's assassinating you?
This is Joslyn telling you that those are gone now. We'll see where the trouble starts.

Read my summary, Elodie.
"Outside of the castle, you are less well protected. If anyone means you harm...Think on it now, decide later.
There is a letter for you as well."

So she's another attendee of the world's worst boarding school, where rich young girls go to learn nothing.
"(She's complaining that her mother still won't let her come home for the holidays.)"

And she's related to Kevan, the earl of Jerk...And he's ticked off at us. I'm sure nothing bad will come of that, right?

"(She's bored and looking for an adventure. Well, I don't have any to suggest to her.)"

Anyway, it's another weekend. Unless someone motions to break from power-leveling, we'll keep on that...
Though we do want to think of where we'll be and what we'll want to do when we're done.

Everything's even except Willfull, which is sky-high.

All our options are same as last week, except I'm pretty sure Attending Service does nothing, since our mood is level.