View Single Post

Thread: Undead=Evil

1. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Undead=Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Jane_Smith View Post
    That just means its a more secure mindrape to bind the spirit inside. That doesn't make it any less evil. I think the real lesson in alignments is - toss all alignment descriptors and good/evil mentions out of the core game and use proper judgement/common sense in game to whats really evil or good, its really the only way to handle it logically.
    That's certainly an option. 95% or more of the game will be completely unnaffected by ditching the alignment system altogether. When good and evil are just words used to describe a social construct (morality) then they really only matter to the people that use them. You could just as easily use sweet and balls in their place.

Of course, if alignment has no mechanical impact; or more properly, doesn't exist; then discussing it becomes something of a moot point.
    Last edited by Kelb_Panthera; 2012-10-09 at 12:51 AM.
    I am not seaweed. That's a B.

Praise I've received
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post
    Kelb, recently it looks like you're the Avatar of Reason in these forums, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTwerewolf View Post
    [...] bringing Kelb in on your side in a rules fight is like bringing Mike Tyson in on your side to fight a toddler. You can, but it's such massive overkill.
    A quick outline on building a homebrew campaign