Quote Originally Posted by ABEW19043 View Post
There's also something I've completely forgotten to mention again- This does NOT cause major issues with the group. The Pally, while annoyed out of character and mad in character, doesn't get mad or fight with the rogue, and the rest of the party finds it fairly funny. Neither causes issues to the group and we still have a lot of fun playing.

There have been inter-party conflicts with them in previous campaigns, but it was all fun for out of character. We enjoy a deeper RP and the current campaign is EXTREMELY story heavy.

Also, your entire post was amazing with very well thought points. +1 to you, good sir.

It's happened before, trust me XD. It was quite funny, and the rogue was still okay (And cracking up) when he ended up rolling up a new character. (The pally was justified as the rogue was evil [The N wizard was masking his alignment for party unity])
Bold for emphasis.

This is what I was concerned about. If those two people (not their characters) have a long-standing relationship, in which they regularly annoy one another, then I suppose it's okay. If, however, the rogue is only annoying the paladin like this at game time, it has the potential to blossom into genuine resentment and put a nasty strain on the relationship.

Again you know them better than I do, but it looks to me like this may well require taking action at some point, if not immediately.

Everybody's there to have fun. We all get more than enough annoyance from our lives in the mandatory settings (work/school/public places/etc.) that it can be downright infuriating to get more annoyance in the optional settings too.