Yup, it's pretty great. There are ways I find it compares unfavorably with 999, but it's still quite lovely.
Except that dumb Pressure Exchange Chamber (If you haven't heard not to save there yet, and haven't tried saving there...DON'T.) But I got through eventually, and so I give you a chapter!

Chapter 39, Week 31, Mood: Depressed
Or
I'll take that Ice Cream, Commander

Spoiler
Show

I'm...Not sure what to do.

Besides hunting!
Some of you need to vote more; when the two votes I get don't agree, what am I supposed to do, huh?

Anyway, I'll wear our hunt coat. For the heck of it. And split the difference and do dogs and archery.

And now we're basically done with Commander Shepard, Novan Shepherd. We've probably taught him/her to dance.

'K. Not an exciting start, but if we let Elodie hold a bow now, she'd probably strangle herself with the string.

Oh, it's worth noting something here:
Had we not hired Lucille, at the end of this week, a box of chocolates would have arrived for us.
Now, we'd be in no danger from these...Because we have Dog-Shep to save us!
We could have also relied on social skills or our knowledge of trade and production to make us think twice about eating strange chocolates...
But that wouldn't have worked so well for us personally.

Having none of those things...We'd eat the chocolates, and have a last-ditch chance to know how to neutralize or puke up the poison before it was too late.
But we would fail that, too. And we would die.

And that's the story of how our dog could have saved our life, but didn't need to, because we gave our aunt what she wants.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled LP.

Hmmm....Well, Commander Shepard seems to cheer people on the thread up...And the title-making-character seems to like ice cream...
Dog-Shep, fetch us ice cream!

Or that. I guess.

"What a good idea!"

Eee-yup.
"What will you offer as prizes to the winners?"

I should add that this won't affect our mood, which looks like this:

Hunting currently has no effect. If we want to get to angry, we'd need to do sports.