1. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: 64 Times the Harvesting: Let's Play Harvest Moon 64

Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    I actually think you shouldn't, though saving, doing so for whomever we do decide to marry, seeing the wedding with the rival, and then going back to the save might be reasonable enough for completion's sake. I think only one of the weddings is particularly unique, though, that one isn't super special, and the relevant girl doesn't appear likely to marry Fox anyway.
    Well, this vote is occuring under the assumption that she still has a chance to pull ahead -- I'm just trying to clear the field, not decide who we're marrying (but yeah, things don't look good...) I sort of made this vote under the thinking of "You know, if two of these girls can't win compared to the other one, they can't win when it's a field of 5"...But given how close the vote is, I'm getting less sure I made the right call in calling for it.

Anyway, that puts current totals at:
    Maria: 6.5
    Elli: 5
    Karen: 6.5

Have a happy holiday, everyone. If your holiday of choice was previous to this one, this applies retroactively.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-12-25 at 08:36 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...